1x1 looking for a relaxed roleplay

prodigal failure

Hello everyone! I'm just here looking for a real relaxed roleplay like the title says. Between work and family time its hard for me to get a good dedicated roleplay going so I am looking for someone who would want to do a few posts a day. Nothing too crazy. It can be anywhere from 3 lines to 3 paragraphs. Ill just try and match what you can give me. I've been roleplaying for awhile now, so I consider myself literate at the very least. I don't care how much or little experience you have, I'll still roleplay with you. I'm not perfect so I don't expect perfection. I just want to have fun!

As for what I'm interested in roleplaying, I have kind of been wanting to do a Cold War espionage type roleplay. Something similar to the show "The Americans".

I also wouldn't mind doing a roleplay based on the "Vikings", preferably OC characters though.

I also like to do history based roleplays, mostly 20th century stuff though. I like fantasy themed plots as well and real life plots. I'm not real big into fandoms so I probably wouldn't attempt one. If you are interested just send me a PM and we can discuss it. I am really easy to get a long with and I'm not a Nazi so don't be afraid!

***Edit*** Right now I'm craving something real world based. Maybe we could add a little fantasy too it. Just message me and we can work it out!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back