• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 ideas.

vastness

coke is my addiction
Hey there!

I'm looking for a roleplay partner and also have a couple of ideas which I'd love to play out. I prefer detailed roleplays through PMs with about 4+ sentences ( no one liners please ) and I'm looking for someone who is active and alright with discussing plots or characters. Those ideas can be fxm or mxm.

one | Muse A and Muse B find an apartment online that they both love. Though they’re strangers when they sign the lease, they agree to share the place. A few days after the move in, they start to question the arrangement. Muse A is quiet and neat. Muse B is loud and messy. Muse A has a decent job and pays most of the rent, Muse B recently got fired from their job, hasn’t told Muse Ayet, and isn’t in a rush to find a replacement job. Muse A is the responsible type, andMuse B couldn’t take care of a goldfish. Muse A likes their privacy and Muse B is happy walking around the apartment half-naked and entering their roommate’s space without knocking. They hardly agree on anything, from what to order for dinner to what temperature to keep the thermostat on. Just when Muse A is reaching their breaking point and on the verge of giving up the apartment they love to move back home because Muse B is driving them crazy and they can’t keep up with bills on their own, Muse A suffers a major setback/loss and Muse B is the only person who understands/can help them get through it.

two | Muse A is a college student, reeling from stressing over midterms. Drowning their worries at the campus coffee shop one night, Muse A encounters their unusually young and handsome professor, Muse B. Muse B is looking for an outlet to plug in their laptop and Muse A offers the one beside their table. Muse B joins Muse A for a coffee and they exchange small talk as Muse B grades coursework. As the evening progresses, the conversation continues and by the time the cafe is ready for closing, the pair is left with a desire to keep the conversation going. Feeling it inappropriate to hang out together off-campus, Muse A and Muse B make unofficial plans to continue their chat at the cafe the following night. Muse A and Muse B have such enjoyable conversations that they resolve to start meeting each other to talk once a week.

three | Muse A frequents a coffee shop every day after school, Muse B works as a barista there. Muse A always sits at the same table by the window, in plain-sight of the counter, preoccupied with a book or their laptop. Muse B can’t help but notice Muse A and admire them from afar. Too shy to go up and talk to Muse A at their table, Muse B finds another way to make an impression. Muse B begins to write nice messages on Muse A’s coffee cups, gradually getting a little bolder each day. “Have a nice night.” “That must be a good book.” “You look nice today.” “You have a cute smile.” Usually, by the time Muse A notices these little notes, Muse B has switched shifts with someone else. One afternoon, Muse A comes in and orders their usual from Muse B. When the order is ready, Muse A makes sure to read the note right away. This time, the message reads: “Would you like to go out with me?"

four | Muse A combs the beach for seashells every morning and makes jewelry with them;Muse B purchases the jewelry Muse A makes and sells it in their seaside shop.

five | When muse a, a star athlete in their senior year, gets injured during the first game of the season, their future in professional sports is jeopardized; muse a must lean on muse b, their significant other, for support as they try to recover from this frustrating setback.

six | When muse a shows up for their first day of work study program (at the campus cafe, library, computer lab, tutoring center, bookstore, etc.), they learn that muse b, the quiet loner who sits behind them in class, is their co-worker.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! If you don't mind my newness to the site I would be super excited to either take up the first or third plot you have post. This is actually my seventh year with forum/text based role playing. All of your plots are very creative and seem adorable, though.

Last edited by a moderator:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back