• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

1x1 Futuristic/Fantasy/Romance/Survival

lyn.

can i get a bacon egg and cheese

Hey! I haven't gotten around to this for awhile since this whole new set up is kind of confusing but here I am. Basically recently I've come up with a new Idea for a long-term romance roleplay and after I've worked out some stuff, I'm ready to explain It and do the roleplay with someone. I'll try my best to vaguely explain It and explain a few rules I have.

STORY:
Based sometime in the future humans have become somewhat extinct. The world taken over by many supernatural creatures from Witches and Warlocks to Banshee's and Sirens and even some with no special powers like humans, only the special feature of pointy ears and the name of an Elf. And due to the supernatural creatures take over, humans were picked off one by one, until only a few now remain on earth. Why you ask? Well, there was the bloodlust and the need for mankind to take over everything. But there was also the fact that human's blood is rare to the supernatural. It's something that can be used for miracle medicine, to make new electronics, and many things. It is also worth ten times people would pay for drugs nowadays. Because of that, tons of criminals and gangs were after humans, and eventually the population of humans went so low, that there were judgingly about three humans left on earth.

Now, the only humans left on earth have no choice but to live in hiding. And if they were out in the open, would need fake ears to come off as an elf or have to cover their heads at all cost. Because if they get caught; they're dead.

That's the story, my main idea is that both of our characters are humans, and meet when your character ends up running on my property to hide from a group of gang members. And they team up and over time fall in love. We can each have our own tragic backstory and all.

If you're interested either message me or respond to this post!

Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back