• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

1x1 feels like a generic post and not real rp section

Karate Cat

That cat guy
Hello,

I'm mainly a 1x1 roleplayer, so that's the place I frequent the most. I've read the update post and got elated because it said the new rp system will be like its own subforum.

Wow, finally, a place just for you and me! This will be so fun for organizing things and make everything more neat!

...and it turns out the group roleplay does live up to expectation, while the 1x1 section is just a normal forum with separated subforums for the additional things.

Now this is not something to cry a river, can definitely live with that, but perchance we can use the same system for 1x1 too? I know it's wasting space just for 2 users per section buuuut it'll be so neat and nice so...

Well, that's all I guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello,

I'm mainly a 1x1 roleplayer, so that's the place I frequent the most. I've read the update post and got elated because it said the new rp system will be like its own subforum.

Wow, finally, a place just for you and me! This will be so fun for organizing things and make everything more neat!

...and it turns out the group roleplay does live up to expectation, while the 1x1 section is just a normal forum with separated subforums for the additional things.

Now this is not something to cry a river, can definitely live with that, but perchance we can use the same system for 1x1 too? I know it's wasting space just for 2 users per section buuuut it'll be so neat and nice so...

Well, that's all I guess.

We are currently evaluating if 1x1 RPs need to be in the new system or not. If they do we will allow users to send requests to have them moved over as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back