• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 Fandom Search

Demon Shadow

† bonsoir elliot †

Hi everyone I'm Demon Shadow. I'm currently looking for some new roleplays. If you are interested in any let me know in either the comments below or by messaging me.

Also if you have any questions or your own ideas let me know.​

• About Me

• I have been on and off the site this year but I'm back for real. I know I said this when I thought I was returning in October but I had a loss in my family and it just kind of made my mental health worse. Now that I have taken time I am definitely here to stay no matter what. I apologize for everyone I let down cause I know I probably let down a lot of people. If you want to start a new roleplay with me I will be happy to do so.
    • I am also a senior in high school and taking college classes on the side so school comes first for me and so does life but I will try to reply as often as possible just be understanding.
    • I will probably only do a handful of roleplays as I start to get back into roleplaying

General Information (Replies and Grammar)

• Personally I prefer to roleplay over PM only seeing as it's much easier for me to keep track of so please note that if you request a roleplay with me it will be over PM.
    • My writing style is casual and semi-detailed.
    • I usually reply once every other day so please be understanding if I don't get to your message right away. Nothing drives me more crazy than people bugging me to reply to them. Give me time and I will reply eventually. However if I haven't replied within a week shoot me a message because I probably just forgot (I will do the same for you if I don't hear from you in a week). Right now it might turn out I can only reply twice a week as I start getting back into the swing of roleplaying.
    • I usually write 1-3 paragraphs (5-8 sentences) for each character per post depending on my creativity so I'm looking for a partner who will write around that much. Please no one liners I despise short posts.
    • Please try to use proper grammar and spelling. I know mistakes happen but I like to actually be able to understand what my partner is writing.
    • I like to talk OOC (out of character) with people as it helps with ideas and writers block. Plus it doesn't feel as awkward as if I was just roleplaying with a unfriendly stranger who doesn't reply when I say something OOC.
    • We must decide on a plot. I don't like going off of just a pairing/fandom and not knowing what direction I'm going in.
    • I prefer to write in third person so I'm looking for a partner that has the same writing style.

Characters

• For pairings I can do FxM, FxF, and MxM (Note: I am just getting into the MxM field so I am not that experienced at it but I have read plenty of MxM fanfiction so I believe I can pull it off)
    • For fandoms I do OC x Cannon (double up), OC x OC, and Cannon x Cannon. But it depends on the fandom.
    • I can play both female and male characters. Although I usually prefer to play female characters seeing as my male characters are not as developed.
    • My character sheets can be as detailed or as simple as you want them to be seeing as I usually follow my partners character sheet format.
    • Please use real life pictures (face claims) for your CS rather than drawn or anime.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back