• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1x1 - Doubling -fandoms(MCU and SPN trash)

The_Enchantress-x

I started roleplaying when I was 12. I have been roleplaying off and on. I am now 29 years old. I am married, I work full-time, this is a hobby of mine but my life comes first so I might not be able to respond every single day.

Everything you need is below.
I strongly prefer to roleplay over google docs or email.
Send me an email at rachelkuch@gmail.com if you wish. I do not like chatting over this site and a lot of times I don't get the pm for some reason.
Add me to Skype if you wish. It's under my email rachelkuch@gmail.com
------------------------------------------------------------
I strive to be a very laid back roleplayer. That being said, there are a few things that I do need to go over:

Doubling:
When I was on this site about five years ago, this never was much of an issue. Most people were willing to double. Now I seem to only be finding female roleplayers that refuse to roleplay male characters. Doubling is a requirement.
I strongly pride myself on not only doubling but being fair. I will put equal effort into both pairings and I expect the same out of you.
You want multiple men after your female OC? Cool. I am your girl. I will deliver. All I ask in return is for you just to play a male against my female.

Limits
Please let me know what your limits are. I personally only have the following: No bathroom stuff, no written out rape scenes, nothing with anyone under age and no incest.

Post Length:
My posts tend to fall in the 4-6 paragraph range. Sometimes more, rarely less than four. Write me more than one paragraph and give me something to go off of and I will be happy.
That brings me to another point, please move things along in the roleplay. What I mean by that is don't always just have your character answer the questions that I ask and leave things at that. It gets tiring if I have to do all the work.

Posting Frequency:
I am looking for someone that can post at least twice a week or so. I have a life of my own. Trust me, I get busy. However if I am only getting a post every two weeks or so, I will loose focus and interest.
As for me, it all depends. Sometimes I can post multiple times a day but more likely you will get a post from me every 2-3 days.

Pairing types:
My pairing choice WILL always be f/m. It is just what I am interested in. As for your pair, I am comfortable with doing m/f, m/ or f/.

For fandoms I LOVE canon/OC. Seriously, I am trash. (I just learned what that term is. I am old. I am slow. Leave me alone.) My pairing will probably be that.
However for yours I am happy to do either canon/oc, oc/oc, canon/canon.

Romance:
All of my roleplays have it. I will probably not have much interest in the roleplay if it does not. That being said, I do balance it out with other things so it is not just strictly romance.

A few more random things:
- You need to be over the age of 18 to contact me.
- Please have a sense of humor and not take things so seriously. Also please do not be offended by everything under the sun like this new generation seems to be.
-I love ooc chat! Seriously, I met my best-friend ever on this site and if it was not for OOC chat, we would not have the friendship that we have. Let's be friends! I want to be someone you can talk freely with about both the roleplay and what is going on in your life if you do so wish to talk about it.

I know the above might have made me seem like an asshole. I promise that I am very laid back. As long as you're fair to me, I will be fair to you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
What I roleplay:

Just ask if you are interested in something else. Worse case I simply say no. I will say that I am really only interested though in roleplays that have a fantasy/supernatural element to them.

Fandoms:
Once Upon A Time
Will play: Any
Looking for: Jefferson or a male oc

Marvel
Will play: Tony, Steve, Clint, Loki, Thor, Peter parker, Stephen Strange, Scott Lang, Loki, Bucky, anyone else you want.
Looking for: First of all, if someone can play Netflix version of Matt Murdock for me, I would be more than happy. If not than Thor will be just fine. I will also pair her with Stephen Strange
*I have not seen Ant Man and the wasp and I could not get into guardians much. Other than that I have seen them all*

Supernatural (I am some seasons behind)
Will play: Dean, Sam, Kevin, John, Gabriel, Castiel. Just ask and I'll let you know
Looking for: Castiel, Dean or Michael

Hunger Games
I can play anyone
Looking for someone to double as an OC using Bernardo Velasco as a FC

Harry Potter
I can play: Just ask. Too many to list.
Who I am looking for: George or Remus

Left for Dead 1/2
Legion
Westworld

Original Ideas:
Time Traveler/Civilian