1x1-divyanash. (Closed)

CrystalSmith

Mythical Mystery of the Dark
One x one for me and divyanash. If you're not him, you shouldn't be here. ^_^

Hi, do you want me to start?:3

Last edited by a moderator:
Ravens eyes shoot up, she attempts to lift her hands to touch her pounding head but winces as the pain of the ropes against her wrist which bound her to the chair, rub against her fragile skin. She growls in frustration as both her arms and legs are tied to the metal chair. She is only quietened by the gag that was in her mouth, making it almost impossible to talk, scream or even yell.

The room was fully engulfed in darkness, not even the faintest light was entering the room. Soon a bulb above the young lass switched on. It swinged left to right, maybe due the the wind but the room was fully sealed, was it moving due to a supernatural presence ? Alucard summoned out of the darkness just behind the girl. Maybe he was the one who had trapped the poor lassie. He bent down and took out the gag from her mouth. His mouth was settled next to the girl's left earlobe. " Greeting prey " He sad with a devilish grin over his face. He had always been a fan of scaring his prey mentally before devouring it. It was always like a game to him.

Raven flinches, her voice wanting to let out a great scream but was found to be impossible, she physically couldn't. So instead she flinch. Leaning away from the man. She bites her lip, to stop it trembling as tears well up in her eyes. To say she was scared was a understatement.

" Are you scared lassie ? " he asked putting his hands at her shoulders, gripping them tightly. " You should be horrified " he added. His hand moved towards her neck. He could smell the fear the grew inside of the girl. He could even was sense the blood that ran through the girl's veins, it must be very plush and tasteful he thought. He tightened his grip at her neck, " so you know why i have you here ? " he asked

Raven gasps as his grasp tightens, "I.." She chokes out, not able to form a sentence. She blinds several times, unable to wipe away the tears that run down her cheeks. She takes a deep breath, trying to calm down. She doesn't answer his question, to afraid to even speak one word.

" Go on dear speak up, we have a lot of time together ", he said and then laughed like a maniac, it was indeed a demonic laugh. He leaned down next to her neck. "AH! I cant wait to take a sip " He said as he tried to control his urge of biting her and drinking her dry.

Raven flinches, "Leave me alone." She whispers, her voice hoarse from crying. She bites her lip, trying to lean away from him as best she could, "Untie me." She murmurs.

Alucard was angry that the girl dared to order him. He chocked her. " WHO DO YOU THINK I AM! EH? FILTHY HUMAN! ", he yelled at her. He grabbed her hair and pulled her head back. " Do you think you can just order me? " he asked angrily. He pulled her hair harder, Alucard was truly a sadistic person and loved to inflict pain to his prey.

Raven gasps as he grabs her throat, screaming lightly as he tugs at her hair, "Please." She murmurs, trying to ignore the pain in her head. She cries out lightly, taking a deep breath and biting her lip harder, to try to quiet her cries.

He pulls her hair further more before letting them go, " Humpf don't dare to order me again" he said, " KNOW UR PLACE! " he added. He always took humans for low lives, filthy beings that roam on this world. He could see the tears at the girls face, Alucard just looked away. He was pleased to see the girl was suffering but for some reason he did not wish to see her crying face.

Raven nods slowly, flinching at tone of voice, coughing slightly as she does so. She sniffs slightly, looking at the man, "Why am I here, Sir?" She says with mock politeness, this still said rather quietly. Still many tears far down her face.

" So that i can drink you dry " he said with a smile. His teeth pinched at the girl's neck. It was getting harder and harder for Alucard to control his thirst. " May i have a sip? " he asked with a grin.

( how about u have a spell on u that i cant drink ur blood without ur premission though i can hurt u :D )

Raven flinches again and shakes her head, "No, and I don't really think you'd like my blood, sir." She stutters, staring at him intently, "I just want to go home Sir, please can I go home." She murmurs.

(Yeah sounds good. Aha.)

" Well this is your new home ", he said with a laugh. He then punctured his fangs into her neck. " AHHHHH! " he screamed in pain. He fell onto the ground his face covered in his own blood. " What kind of sorcery is this! " he yelled at the girl. Alucard was furious he had not gained any blood but he was further more angry on losing is own blood.

Raven flinches slightly and stares at him, "Sorcery? No sorcery sir." She murmurs quietly staring at him on the floor. She bites her lip, "I said you couldn't drink my blood. And therefore you can't. What a funny coincidence." She mutters to herself.

His face begins regenerate. " Why cant i drink your blood? " he demanded for an answer. He slowly walked towards her chair, his vision was a little blur and he was feeling a little weak. He hadn't drank for a few days now. He took a sigh and asked, " Are you have a protective spell over you? ".

Raven shrugs, "I don't know, do I?" She murmurs quietly staring at him intently, "But it's amusing to know you can't stick your fangs until me.. You're not human.. You're a vampire.." She stutters, not knowing if she was correct but she didn't entirely care. She lets some more tears fall, gulping down small breaths of air.

" You took some time to understand that ", he commented. He wiped a stain of blood from his face. He walked close to her. " Maybe i need your permission to drink your blood. So fair lass can i have a little sip please ", he said in a rather polite, humble and sweet tone hoping she will fall for it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back