• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy 1x1- Can't keep love apart

Draco

Speechless
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
I am looking for a partner (of course) to play out my idea- I want to try something a bit different.

I am in my 30's, please be at least 18+, or closer to my age (I just feel weird with a huge age gap)
Literate- 2-3+ engaging paragraphs.
FxM or MxM
I prefer PM or gmail.
At least once daily response would be great (and I know people get busy, just let me know if you need a break)

I'll just jump right into my idea- it's in a very rough shape and I'd like help fleshing it out more.

It can be medieval or modern- Semi realistic meaning the fantasy creatures will be kept minimal. This is a world where wizards and other fantasy creatures are a "myth" with non believing humans.

There's this old, evil wizard. Wizard takes on a human servant to serve his needs about his home. She has no idea that he's a wizard, she believe's he's a scientist, a Dr. Frankenstien wanna-be, focused on potion making.

The servant runs into a man on an errand. They form friendship- servant takes whatever chance they can get to meet her new friend. Eventually romance is involved with the two of them.

Wizard finds out and gets angry. He casts a spell on her lover and turns him into something (Some reason I am thinking merman, but it can be anything to make it difficult for them to be together- we can decide what together).

Despite the unforgiving change in him, love could not separate the two. The two of them then makes it a mission to find a way to be together, whether it's destroying the wizard for her freedom, finding a way to turn him back, or finding a way to change herself to join him.

The 3 main characters would be:
Servant
Lover (I'd like to play him)
Wizard

I don't mind sharing the wizard, we both can play him or I can double up on him.

Shoot me a PM if you're interested!

Hey there! Your plot idea is intriguing. I'd love to give it a shot. My account is very new, but I've been roleplaying for 12 years and am just coming out of my first hiatus. I'm 24 years old, as well, so age is (hopefully) not an issue.
If you're still looking, I'd love to discuss more about where this plot can go. I'd message you first, but because of the freshness of my account I'm unable to start PM chains (yet).. So please shoot me one if you'd like! Thank you. :3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back