1st Age Supertech?

Is 1st Age Supertechnology Possible?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
bargho

I would rather keep Shadowrun inside Shadowrun.  I like technomagic but when I'm thinking Exalted, I'm thinking magic/magic.  I suppose there could be magically altered diseases that repair the body instead of consume it. :idea:

Magitech what now?

I keep hearing about some sort of 2nd Ed "Book of 3 Circles minus that pesky spell section", but no store in my town has picked it up, and I don't have the money to special order a book I havn't looked at before hand.

Tell me more!

-g3

It covers magitech. Artifacts. From royal warstriders, over celestial power armour to portable weather machines, weapons of mass destruction, skyships, submarines genetically enhanced or created creatures. detailed hints of what is possible in which period of exalted and a history of artifacts.

It's got some spiffy material, but shhhhh...

CW can barely stop touching the book and whispering "Me precious..." any time it's mentioned.

CW can barely stop touching the book and whispering "Me precious..." any time it's mentioned.
I thought that was half the fun of mentioning it?

Wonders of the Lost Age!

Wonders of the Lost Age!

Wonders of the Lost Age!

Wonders of the Lost Age!

Wonders of the Lost Age!

Wonders of the Lost Age!

Humperdink, Humperdink, Humperdink!!

oops... :oops:

Really?  Can we get a post count on how many times you drooled over it, fawned over it, then lovingly referenced it?  

And I don't even want to know what you were doing with the other hand you weren't typing with when you put these up...

A quick search for CW's posts which contain the word "Wonders" yields 32 results.

-S

Users who are viewing this thread

Back