• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

1920s Chicago.

Al sighs "Jack.. figures..I would say I was surprised...but honestly I am to tired" he says in a smart ass tone "Look Jack...You got me let the girl go." he says quickly as the people drag him into a chair and tie his hands and feet to the chair. One of the guard smacks him "Oh yeah why should we?" he asks

Jordan glared at him. Jack walked over to Al."hmm why would I do that I am boss now I want her father to suffer and loosing her will be just the thing."He said."making you watch is just a bonus."he said and walked over and unchained Jordan. He pulled her by the hair and knelt her infront of Al."say you're goodbyes sweetheart were going on a little trip." Jordan stayed silent till Jack yanked on her hair she yelped."say it."he snapped at her and git in her face.She looked at him."I hope you go to hell."She said and spat at him. He pulled away and wiped at her spit. He pulled her up there hair."Let's go."He said.

A gun shot sounded outside and a voice rang out. It was her father. She groaned inwardly great my father now she rather be shot. She figured he some how blame her for this mess.

Death to all betrayers

Al sighed softly "well.... this going to end well." He says as he hears the gunshot and voice. "How's it feel jack? Now that the boss is here and will see who took us? Maybe he will learn just how loyal you are?"

Jack glared and grabbed Jordan. "Yeah well what would he say if you killed her . I mean obviously I will but who will he believe."Jack says. Jordan trys to get her self away from him.

Death to all betrayers

Jack smiles and grabbed her by the neck. Jordan gasped and and clawed at his hand. The door burst open and Jack turned pulling her in as a shield. Jordan looked for her father.

Death to all betrayers

Al frowns from the chair he was tied to " Shoot him!" He yells as he struggles to break free from the chair. In struggling to free himself one of the chair legs snaps forcing Al to crash face first to the floor. As he crashed to the floor the rope lossens enough for him to be free of the bindings.

Last edited by a moderator:
(Give me a bit more having trouble with one liners and I did specially say no one liners in my rules sorry.)

Death to all betrayers

( I been remiss sorry my doubles just wiped me out)

Jordan glared at the door.Jack grabbed her throat and cut off her air way.Jordan gasped and coughed. She grabbed at his hand and tried to pry it away.Jordan started panick she couldn't get enough air.

Death to all betrayers

Al rushes jack in an attempt to force him to release Jordan. "Jordan run!" He says as he crashes into jack knocking him away from Jordan and onto the floor. Al suddenly is on top of jack as he throws punch after punch into jack's face.

Jordan fell to the ground. She couldn't breathe. She rolled to the side coughing. Ther was a gun on the ground. She grabbed it and stood slowly. Jack had grabbed his fists and rolled over he started hitting Al. Jordan turned."Hey Jack. Say hello to your wife for me."She says. He looked at her and she pulled the trigger on the gun as she shot him in the head. Jordan slumped to the floor. Her breath was shallow and her throat hurt.

Death to all betrayers

Last edited by a moderator:
After taking a moment to name sure he wasn't to badly messed up, Al stands up and slowly makes his way over to Jordan "you alright?" He asks as he sits down next to her "thanks for that by the way." He says nodding to jacks body.

"I wouldn't leave you to die trust me." She said"alright. I guess throat is killing me." She said and rubbed it. She looked up as she heard footsteps. It was her father. She cringed slightly.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Mr. Salvatore enters the room flanked by two of his men "you two....out...now!" He yells as the the rest of his men check out the rest of the building "Al believe me...we WILL talk about this." He growls

"Yeah I am fine thanks." She says. She stopped and glared at her father. She held her throat and stood tall."No this wasn't his fault want to blame someone you should blame yourself." Jordan said and made her way out the door. She stopped and looked at her father."He has done more for me in one day then you could ever in a life time, hurt him and I promise I will hunt you down like a dog." She said and left.

DeathToAllBetrayers

Users who are viewing this thread

Back