• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1800s London Rp

BloodyMary

Advid Roleplayer
Lookin for male to play 23 year old))

I'm female, my character is 18 urs is 23, this takes place is british 1800s London. Ur owner of big company and are to inherit ur dads forturne. He has set u up with a fiance named elizabith. My characters name is blue, not only is it a weird name for the 1800s. But her fmilys not rich but not poor either. Her name comes from the fact she was born with blue hair and blue eyes, with white tips. This is the cause for her lack of fitting in w society. Her dads ashamed of her, her mom well, in a way, shuns her, and she works at a tayloring store. She is single and no one wants to date her cuz of her odd looks, some rumor her to be a heretic. You were running late for a meeting; as u wlled down the busy sidewalks, and I was walking with a pile of fabric that piles past my head. We weren't looking where we were going and we bumped into each other. This is where we start

((We can do it on here or Kik. My Kik is: Islayuii15

Users who are viewing this thread

Back