Food (18+???) hangovers

Sprios

mom's spaghetti
i go ice skating tomorrow afternoon. i'm 11 beers in and dont wanna die. how do y'all soothe your hangovers???

Drink roughly the same amount of water as you drink in alcohol (before you go to bed). Then you don't wake up with a hangover. Of course, make sure you don't vomit.

oh man i would definitely puke chugging 11 water bottles. hopefully two will suffice bc lol that's what i had. working on #3 now and eating a hash brown. fingers crossed it does the trick lol

A cup of coffee when you wake up helps a little, at least for me. Lots of water, TUMS, and painkillers.

oh man i would definitely puke chugging 11 water bottles. hopefully two will suffice bc lol that's what i had. working on #3 now and eating a hash brown. fingers crossed it does the trick lol
Best way to take care of hangovers is to take caution before hand. Obviously if you are drinking on an empty stomach or drink obscene amounts of alcohol you're going to get a hangover, water helps but only if you do it correctly. Good luck.

Best way to take care of hangovers is to take caution before hand. Obviously if you are drinking on an empty stomach or drink obscene amounts of alcohol you're going to get a hangover, water helps but only if you do it correctly. Good luck.
definitely agreed and thank you! i somehow miraculously didn't die *v*

btw what happens if you have tums WHILE you're drinking?

Tums are just antacids. Don't think much would happen and there really isn't a reason to take them while you drink considering they're fast acting and are not long term. Better to take them in the moment when you aren't feeling well. Sprios Sprios

Can I post about what I remember after anesthesia? I'm having surgery on Friday
And I'm 16, so I don't qualify...

sure, and while we're at it i'll tell a little story of my own. I have some intestinal issues so like a year or two ago i got a colonoscopy. Well, I'm very small and fidgety, and apparently even after they knocked me out i was still shaking on the table, so the anesthesiologist also gave me some ketamine. Well. The first thing i did when i woke up was listen to the doctor's instructions and w/e he said about his findings. I have no recollection of this. But, apparently, he asked me if I had any questions, so I asked him how many cheeseburgers I could fit in my colon. He said approximately five, and I just started fist pumping. Then I asked if I could still eat them, he said yeah. So I fist pumped some more. And he said there shouldn't be any side effects of the procedure, so i fist pumped excitedly for that too.

Fast forward to about a month-ish or two ago when I got an endoscopy. My mom's filming me this time, and I don't remember this either. But I start doing the macarena. When my mom asks why, I tell her it's because I'm not allowed to fist pump anymore lol

Can I post about what I remember after anesthesia? I'm having surgery on Friday
And I'm 16, so I don't qualify...

I had two oral surgeries because I had extra canines and my normal teeth weren't coming in. The first one, I don't remember too much, other than that I couldn't walk a straight line for a while. The second one, they didn't give me enough meds. I woke up mid surgery. It hurt like hell and I could only drink through a straw for a while, but I did walk away perfectly conscious after.

I haven't gotten drunk myself, but I did have to take care of a drunk 10 year old who'd chugged a whole bottle of alcohol in secret. It was not good for her 48 pound body. Worst I've ever been is when I had a 105 degree fever from pneumonia and failed to hide it.

Well... technically the whooping cough affected me about as severely as the pneumonia. Having a high fever is not good for your brains. My extremities were starting to turn blue and purple from a lack of oxygen. Also, the medical student in my Psychology class made me go rest until my mom arrived.

Wish you luck on your surgery, man.

I take allergy medicine beforehand. Idk if it helps with everybody but I feel a lot better when I take those precautions
Also drink a lot of water inbetween ur drinks PLEASE

I just got shots for the first time. I am having trouble with my typing speed and my punctuation and my grammar and I am a little bit disoriented I think I am going to pass out and I have to go back for some testing on Friday and maybe I shouldn't be online like this

Oh, my. Apparently I should not be posting when on any kind of meds; that last post lacks any kind of punctuation. I ended up suddenly collapsing in the kitchen later. Someone had been watching Death Note for too long and freaked out. And that's when I found out that half-conscious 115 pound kids are very easily carried.

Jesus christ do not drink a shit ton of water water before you go to bed, if you're feeling sick you can throw up in your sleep and drown yourself, happened to one of my coaches. You should drink water but keep it a decent amount, whenever I'm that sick I usually go for gatorade and coffee and rest.

lotttss of water, lotttss of rest if you can get it!! and yaa gatorade can def help since it rehydrates you super quick. but don't drink anything too fast...

But my personal cure is lots of water. Prefferably in-between drinks. Just be careful with this method as if you drink too much you will puke your brains.
Also coffee helps a bit after you wake up. But drink tons of water before and after.

I fond the best cure is bread, pickles, and some milk. Dont ask why i have no freakin idea. But it always gets rid of mine.

Lol, I don't know what country the op is from. But this should be a 21 and over conversation depending on where you live.

Here in the us, it'd still be illegal lel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back