• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy (17+) Cressatella Academy for the Supernatural Arts

OOC
Here
Characters
Here

DulceCherry

Certified Insomniac
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
Welcome to Cressatella Academy!

• A co-ed boarding school residing on the floating Isles of Fumori, the hidden island of monsters. For centuries, the school had been the educational home to solely Cressatellian youth. However, after a mysterious – and potentially magical – incident had occurred, tragedy struck in the form of the disappearance of Cressatella’s inhabitants, from its water bound mainland to the floating isles, leaving nothing but ruins. This disappearance not only caused mass hysteria among Fumorians who mourned the disappearance of their Cressatellian neighbors, but also left the prestigious academy vacant and destroyed.
    Until now.
    With the recent purchase and reconstruction of the abandoned academy, an anonymous Fumorian philanthropist, known only as ‘A’, began to dedicate their time and wealth to honoring Cressatella by continuing with the Academy’s legacy behind the scenes, speaking only through letters, and leaving the role as Headmistress to one JayCee Hisako, a prominent witch in Fumori and dear friend to her predecessor, Clarette Angel. With this pair, the academy was finally functional once again, but now has been branded as a boarding school which takes both human and monster students, regardless of their origins!
    What challenges face the academy?
    Will the mystery behind the former academy residents’ disappearances ever be solved?
    Will the incident that caused the disappearance return?

As you can probably guess, this is indeed the start of yet another Monster School roleplay group, but with the minor twist of also including human students who wish to learn about the Supernatural Arts~
Whilst I work on a few things, including a school coat of arms and things similar to that, I want to try and recruit some folks to the group! I’m looking to get some teachers in first, then the students.
While, of course, I do plan to allow folks to suggest other subjects, there are some pre-made classes I’d like to fill out, as classes that could act as sort of pre-requisites to more advanced classes later on.
In Summary, the plan of this group is: To function similar to schools in real life, at least as far as being open for new enrollments every semester/3 months (i.e. 1st semester starts in April, new students can’t enroll until July), and students won’t pass classes unless they complete “homework” (which will basically just be class-specific event rps; at least one per class, per semester. Participation isn’t required, unless you want to “unlock” a higher level class next semester). There will be 4 dorm houses, each named after prominent individuals of the Academy.

Enrollment is open now until April 19th!

• Be civil with each other! No matter how dedicated you may get into the group, please don’t try to start arguments with others, be it about how they roleplay, or what have you.

• 17+ is the age requirement to be a part of this group, as there is the potential for strong language and violence. This IS a school with monsters, after all! There may also be some mildly ‘suggestive’ themes, but nothing incredibly explicit will be allowed, as per the site rules.

• No godmodding/controlling other character’s thoughts/actions! In some cases, teachers may be allowed to godmod during lessons and such, but don’t overdo it!

• If you would like to join in an rp with specific people, ask first, please!

• If there's ever an issue, let the admins know immediately through PMs to avoid any unnecessary drama.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back