• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❝ ᵏᵃˢᵖᵉʳ ᵇᵃʸ ❞

ultraviolence

⠗⠂⠇⠑⠌⠀⠝⠊⠶⠁⠀⠳⠀⠐⠓

levity.heavy.png

Last edited by a moderator:
@Ambivert7501 @chvrlie @Azula Cross

hii. most of us usually end up in the same roleplays together. i was wondering, are any of you interested in this? ♥ (-:

i'm also looking for a co-gm, if any of you are interested in that as well.

I will definitely be joining this rp, count me in love~ (◠‿◠)

@chvrlie yesssss! ♥ i'm already excited for this roleplay and i haven't even found a faceclaim yet.

scaryyangell said:
@Zatanna hey, do you think it would be fine if my character Hennrieta had a friends w/ benefits type relationship with Bruno??
Hey! Bruno is super shallow and he only likes super fem girls. Hes gonna be FWB with Chanel also. Im sorry. Chanel and her can be enemies tho x)

So, uh, I've been away from this site due to school and I really wanna get back to RPing, just for that mental relaxation. I think this thread is a good place to start. So may I tag along on this dramatic adventure? (^U^)

@chvrlie that's fine. now we'll have 5 females, so i'll close female spots. we just need one more male.

@chvrlie @Ambivert7501 @Athenian

can one of you tag a friend who may be interested in the last male spot? or if any of you want to make the last male spot, that would be cool, too. then we could just begin right away.

@Zatanna oops i fixed it

I'll try to ask around, but I'm not sure I'll be able to find anyone available. ^^;

Dang coding, messing me up. cx

Users who are viewing this thread

Back