• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❝ ᵏᵃˢᵖᵉʳ ᵇᵃʸ ❞

ultraviolence

⠗⠂⠇⠑⠌⠀⠝⠊⠶⠁⠀⠳⠀⠐⠓

The more detailed your character sheet is, the more likely I am to accept it. I really like character sheets that are pretty and have coding, but I definitely value quality over quantity when it comes to character sheets.

Boys:

1. @ultraviolence

Girls:

Name

Nicknames

Grade

Sexuality

Ethnicity

Height

Eye Color

Hair Color

Hairstyles

Clothing

Personality

Dislikes

Fears

Goals

Virginity

(single/dating, if they're a virgin or not)

Secrets

(please PM me the three secrets your character has. at least one has to be a deep family secret)

Biography

Relationships

Family

DOB

POB

Accent

Last edited by a moderator:

Scream-Queens-e1426882607573.jpg

Name

Chanel Ella Roberts

"Dont wear it out."

Nicknames

Chanel /// Ella /// Queen Bee /// Princess

"People look up to me, what can I say?"

Eighteen

"I'm at my prime."

Grade

Senior

"I run this school."

Sexuality

Heterosexual

"I like guys. Sorry lesbo's."

Female

"Duh. Are you an idiot?"

tumblr_nv40ptmPMR1u9e89no1_500.gif

Ethnicity

French /// British

"A perfect blend."

Height

5'7

"I'm perfect."

Eye Color

Light Brown

"Everyone says they're just stunning."

Hair Color

Blonde

"This is my natural hair color."

Hairstyles

Usually down and curled or in a high pony

"I love loose curls."

Clothing

Chanel wears anything beautiful, girly, and fashionable.

"My fashion sense is so gorgeous."

26C3E08500000578-0-image-a-102_1426681434413.jpg
emma-roberts-scream-queens-set-photos-march-2015_1.jpg
tumblr_nl7cm9Q8pI1rvbbl2o1_1280.jpg
scream-queens-roberts-h724.jpg
tumblr_nobr8vsK7z1ur42j0o1_500.jpg
101-004-scream-queens-1024x709.jpg

Scream-Queens-Emma-Roberts.jpg

Personality

Chanel is what people would describe as a queen bee. She was raised by two very wealthy parents and was spoiled since she was a child. She has a very snotty attitude and she can be quite a bully to other girls. Nevertheless, most girls want to be like her and have her good looks. She is quite popular among the male crowd. Chanel can also be extremely fake, she will often tell people complements when she really doesn't mean it. However the more you get to know her the nicer she becomes and the more and more her bitch facade starts to fade and you see who she truly is. A nice girl with a big heart. When Chanel doesn't get her way she becomes very whiny, will cry and often through a HUGE fit until she gets her way.

"I'm a very interesting human being."

? Fashion

? Boys

? Snuggles

? Parties

? Wine

? Pink

"These things are all so fetch."

Dislikes

? Sports Bars

? Pork

? Fish

? Country Music

? Off brand clothes

? Army Green

"Ew. Gag me."

Fears

? People finding out her secret

? Being Poor

? Being Unpopular

"These things better not happen."

Goals

? Falling in love, Getting married, Having kids

? Becoming a Model

? Being Homecoming queen for the fourth year in a row

"These will happen for me."

Virginity

Chanel is single & is not a virgin

"Everyone wants a peice of me. Only some are lucky enough to get some."

Secrets

Got a secret, Can you keep it?

"You wont find out."

giphy.gif

Biography

(Will RP out)

Relationships

None yet

OOC or Pm

"This will change so soon."

Family

William Roberts (Father)

Chanel has a pretty good relationship with her father. Growing up she was always daddies little princess. He would spoil her and she loved it.

"I love my daddy soo much."

Ashlynne Roberts (Mother)

Chanel and her mother have a unique relationship. Her and her mom are very simillar. They go shopping together, do alot together but at the same time her mother is very hard on her.

"My mom is so goals."

Derek Roberts (Brother)

Chanel loves Derek. All though she harasses him for being such a dork. Growing up Chanel wanted to Derek to be as popular as she is, however that is not what happened. But Chanel still loves her brother alot and if any girl hurt him or played with him, she would be taken care of.

"He maybe a total loser but he's my loser."

DOB

3/21/????

POB

Paris, France

"The city of love. No wonder I'm so lovely."

Accent

British, American Mix

"Sometimes it comes out. Sometimes not."

tumblr_nqiun1gUgi1qk3mlbo1_500.jpg

Name

Hennrieta Deal

Nicknames

Henry, will edit this if any nicknames are giving by other characters

Seventeen

Grade

Junior

Sexuality

Bisexual

Female

tumblr_inline_mu2y62u8kb1qkfmww.jpg

Ethnicity

White

Height

5'9"

Eye Color

Brown

Hair Color

Brown

Hairstyles

Short and wispy, never really "styled" other than hair accessories like bows or headbands

Clothing

( x )

Personality

Henry, while serious at times, is a very fun loving girl and loves to hang around people. She is almost as easy to loose as she is to befriend because she doesn't deal with any people she feels like will be toxic to her life. Once you've made a bad impression on her, it's very hard to make a positive relationship with her. She's known to "kiss and ditch", which has earned her many nicknames, but as long as she's having fun she really doesn't mind the name calling. She's a bit reckless in her decision making but knows when she's crossing a line.

Being around people, having long conversations, listening to music (mostly alternative, punk pop, or pop), writing short stories, reading horror stories, flirting

Dislikes

Bright lights, loud sounds, not being around many people, bad endings to good books

Fears

Being alone; getting lost

Goals

Graduate high school with good enough grades to get into college... she hasn't thought much past that

Virginity

Not a virgin, pm me if you want to be dating in rp

Secrets

PM sent

Biography

Like everyone else in Kasper Bay, Henry came from a very wealthy family. She grew up spoiled and got whatever she wanted which made her form a very snobbish behavior. She tries to break her old habits but a lot of things she says come off as extremely rude.

Relationships

Ex- Caleb Hunter

Friend- Tae

Family

James Deal (Father)

Lorainne Deal (Mother)

DOB

August 17, 1998

POB

Albany, New York

Accent

American

10808486_393782000784980_1692822203_n.jpg

Name

Bruno Bennett

Nicknames

Heartbreaker /// Bad Boy /// Stoner /// BB

Eighteen

Grade

12th

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Male

11240725_361536570712620_570136947_n.jpg

Ethnicity

Russian & Australian

Height

5'10

Eye Color

Brown

Hair Color

Dark Brown

Hairstyles

Gelled up

Clothing

Bruno can usually be found wearing tight ripped jeans, a leather jacket, a ripped and rugged tee, and some vans.

40fd98a7029e0cea41ad1d208cf55a93.jpg
tumblr_lql8nrN6YB1r2pba4o1_500.jpg
2012-10-23-16-07-46-3-.jpeg
Zayn-Malik-Style-2013-Pic.jpg
zayn-malik-and-obey-sinners-graphic-crew-sweatshirt-gallery.png
b66c44fe7f46e26541a60233e1a3c383.jpg
50s-greaser-costume-idea_cry-baby.jpg

11909121_1646213622300221_233730274_n.jpg

Personality

Bruno is calculating and selfish and demonstrates an extremely well-developed sense of self-preservation, almost always at the expense of someone else. In the process of getting what he wants he manipulates and seduces others to do his bidding.

Despite his ruthlessness, it is clear that Bruno has deep, genuine feelings.

His relationships with others sometimes reveal a crack in the "Bad Boy facade.

Even when he takes a risk, which must be well worth it, he proceeds with caution and a means of escape in place. Thus, despite whatever feelings he has for anyone, he would usually choose himself.

However he is a contridiction to himself. He does all this work to protect himself but he is very self destructive.

Bruno is very seductive and usually will seduce people to get what he wants.

Bruno is usually calculating, selfish, manipulative, sexy, seductive , and ruthless. However if he trusts you then he can be genuine, kind, loving,dorky and charismatic.

+Weed

+Cigarettes

+Alcohol

+Partying

+Anime

+Blue, Gray, Black

+90's T.V shows

+Charleys Angels

+Breaking hearts

+Junk Food

Dislikes

-School

-Government

-Money

-Getting hurt

-Being Sober

-Yellow

Fears

-Overdosing

-People finding out his secret

-Not having power

Goals

+Take 100 peoples virginity

+Too keep his secret a secret

+To fall in love

+Have a family

Virginity

Single & Definitely not a virgin

Secrets

Thats for me to know and you to not find out.

10808665_339084246294035_345893300_n.jpg

Biography

RP it out

Relationships

OOC or tag

Family

Emila Bennett(Deaceased; Mother)

Circe Bennett(Sister)

Amaro Volkov(Deceased ; Father)

DOB

5/23/????

POB

Sydney, Australia

Accent

Russian, Australian mix

10932472_433712283445771_308757185_n.jpg

newcreate.php

newcreate.php

Name:

Zachariah Alaric Damon

Nicknames:

Zach, Riah, Al, Ric, and Alaric

"Not sure why the bloody hell people use my middle name instead of my first."

Eighteen

Grade:

Senior

Sexuality:

Homosexual

"What? Men are far more appealing."

Male

img-thing

Ethnicity:

British and Irish

Height:

6'0

"People often say that I am mostly legs, but I think it's the torso."

Eye Color:

Blue

Hair Color:

Bleach blonde

"Yes, it is dyed. I have to use a special brand and type of shampoo to keep the color, and I have to wash my hair at least five times a week. It was suggested that I keep away from pools, but that won't be a problem for me."

Hairstyles:

"Let's just say that it's some type of quiff, yeah? It took me maybe twenty minutes to do this? The wind is an enemy of mine, that is a fact."

Clothing:

Zach usually wears name-brand items. He especially loves what may come off as a little cliche to others, but he will have a chat with you if it is brought up.

aa2c761876da115b3b054a72c3af97b3.jpg

306b4f64894ff0f3e04d9113d66b0ad8.jpg

25107e18f6a61530e0860823399b580c.jpg

middle_840213_1.jpg

Personality:

Zach is a fairly snobby person, and often flaunts himself too often. He likes to take credit for practically everything he does, and will make sure you know the truth. You like his hair? He will be sure to tell you that it's dyed, the shampoo he uses, how often he washed it, and how it took him approximately twenty-two minutes to style perfectly. You like his jacket? He'll explain where he got it, when, for how much, and how often he wears it. It's just who he is, and most people find it annoying after some time.

While Riah may seem to be all about himself, he can be kind when he wants to. Of course, you must be fairly close with him if you want to see that soft side. He sometimes jokes around, but they may come off as dry or rude- they usually are. He's just pretty difficult overall, but he also isn't a complete ass.

The color blue

Winter

His family

Tea

Berries

Dark chocolate

Italian food

Golf

Dislikes:

The color gold

Heat

Swimming

Pineapple

Girls who think he's straight

Fears:

Curly fries

"Don't ask."

Family betraying him

Losing his family

Bad hair days

Goals:

"Oh my god, literally goals. Have I done that right?"

Fall in love

Adopt twins from a foreign country

Eat curly fries

Virginity:

Zach is single, but is not a virgin.

Secrets:

"Wouldn't you like to know?"

Biography:

Zach is like any other rich kid, spoiled and bratty. His family has had a successful business running for many generations, which is the reason behind their large amount of money. He and his sisters always got what they wanted, and they've even done some modeling. Life was always good, but bad things do occur. Of course, these said events remain secrets.

Riah always got through things with his family, whether it be big or small. They are much closer than most families, and tell each other most things. The children especially have an unbreakable bond, and rarely ever argue. It seems strange to most, but it's also never questioned.

Relationships:

PM or tag in OOC

Family:

Walter Damon (Father)

Marine Willow Damon (Mother)

Elizabeth Carrie Damon (Sister)

Katharine Denise Damon (Sister)

78871dfa8f1643830a468415316bf0a7.jpg

Joce-headshot.jpg

1e643670a1a4ad0fba9c78368711ce39.jpg

c5495e57543c8f7788b493cd819cea9d.jpg

tumblr_nigmqaKleb1u8ykswo1_500.jpg

"Aren't they just spectacular?"

DOB:

October 2, 1997

"Libra, if you may."

POB:

Leeds, England

Accent:

British

"Girls go mad for it, but they must know that I'm not interested."

img-thing

newcreate.php

Kelsey%20Chow-ass.jpg

• Name: Tai An Xi

Nicknames: She usually goes by "Tae", and almost never uses her real name unless for official documents, etc.

Grade: 11th; Junior

Sexuality: Homosexual

Ethnicity: Chinese//American

Height: 5"8

Eye Color: Light Brown

Hair Color: Dark Brown

Hairstyles: Often kept long and wavy, reaching just past midway down her back. Parted on the left with long side bangs.

Clothing: Anything she can find, although it's usually quite preppy with a hint of "new intern" thrown in. She's quite fond of blouses, ruffles, and pleats, and has a preference for pastel colours or single shades.

tumblr_mujk07Ztde1r8j1j3o3_250.gif
tumblr_n5ezs7dbIG1sp6bg5o1_250.gif

typo-sketch-demo.regular.png

Name

His full name is Derek William Roberts. He gets his middle & last name from his dad. His first name was the name of his

grandfather, who passed away right before he was born.

Nicknames

Dorky, Derebear, and just Loser. These are mostly nicknames from his sister, or annoying jocks at school. Sometimes both. He absolutely hates being called any of those three names, or any other annoying spin-offs of his name.

Derek is eighteen years old, and a Senior in high school. He's looking forward to college.

Sexuality

Derek is heterosexual, meaning he is only attracted to

the opposite sex.

Derek is a cisgender male, meaning he was born as a biological male and also identifies as a male.

Ethnicity

He is mostly English and French, although he also has a little bit of Italian and German in him. His father is from Paris, France, and his

mother is from London, England.

Height

Derek stands at 6'4", being quite tall for a male in general. He was short most of his life, but hit a big growth spurt in 8th grade.

Ever since then, he's been taller than most of his classmates.

Eye Color

Hazel, which is a mix of different shades of greens, golds, and browns.

Hair Color

Derek's hair is a plain, dark brown color. When he was younger, it looked like more of a dark blonde/light brown shade.

No, he didn't dye it. It naturally became darker.

Hairstyles

Derek has one hairstyle, which is just coming the front part up and to the left. He never wears his hair differently, mostly because he likes wearing it this way, and it only takes about two seconds to do in the morning.

Clothing

Derek would wear almost anything as long as it fits and it looks half way decent. He mostly wears t shirts, graphic tees, flannels, plaid flannels, khakis, skinny jeans, converse, vans, beanies, cardigans, hoodies, and sweaters. Unlike his sister, Derek

has a pretty basic wardrobe. He doesn't care too much about fashion. His favorite hoodie

is a grey hoodie with black writing that says 'idk google it'.

Personality

Derek has a somewhat complex personality. Most people either dislike him, or don't know him. Then when they meet him, they dislike him. Derek is an extremely sarcastic person with a dry sense of humor. You can never really tell whether he's being serious or sarcastic, because he always has this blunt expression on his face. He has three main facial expressions: fuck off, I'm confused, or I don't care. He rarely laughs or smiles, even when he finds something to be funny. Most of his yearbook photos are just an awkward-looking side smirk, because he hates smiling for photos. Or smiling in general. He's a pretty pessimistic, cynical person who always sees the bad before looking for the good. He's always making wisecracks, talking back, or correcting teachers, which often gets him sent to the office. This is mostly because Derek is very opinionated, and is not afraid to state his opinions publicly. Derek is probably the most stubborn human being on the planet. He would argue with a blank wall, and almost nobody in the world is able to change his mind when he has a specific thought. He has a lot of determination, and will do whatever it takes to finish through with anything hes promised, or just wants to happen. Derek's a huge introvert. He doesn't express his true emotions often, and is very good at hiding what he's actually thinking. This adds a tiny bit of mystery, because nobody can truly know what's going on in his head unless he tells them himself. Derek can almost always be found playing PC games in his room on his free time. That's basically his entire social life, besides going on Tumblr, Reddit, and Steam. He's always been a big computer and book geek, which lead him to be the socially awkward person he is today. Derek has some internet friends that he plays games with over Skype. Other than that, the only other social interaction he has is with his sister.

Athough he may not seem like it, Derek cares about his sister more than anyone in the world. If he sees that his sister is in danger or in a bad situation, he will do his very best to make sure she comes out okay. If someone was to hurt his sister physically or emotionally, he would beat the shit out of them. Derek can't really explain why he has this feeling of protection over his sister. Maybe because she's the only one in the family who actually accepts him. Although they tease each other, deep down they both know that they love each other as siblings. Don't take it the wrong way, though. He isn't like a creepy stalker who follows Chanel everywhere.

He just wants her to be okay, is all.

It's pretty hard to get close to Derek or form a close friendship with him. When you do, Derek can actually be an amazing friend. He will be a good listener, supportive, and be there for you no matter what you're going through. Much like his relationship with his sister, he will always be there to protect his friends from anything that could harm them. He may seem cold on the outside at first, but he is actually quite selfless and would put himself in danger to save someone he cares about. He would never admit it, but Derek does have a platonic love for all of his friends. He sometimes feels as if he's much closer to a person than he actually is, which may make him come off as clingy. He will always be trying to spend time with his close friends or best friends, and invite them to things all the time. If he cries in front of you, it means you're extremely important to him and he couldn't picture life without you.

In a romantic relationship, Derek is a hopeless romantic. He'll always be getting gifts for his girlfriend, complimenting her, protecting her, and setting up the cutest dates and stuff like that. He will treat his girlfriend like a princess, and would probably do anything for her. He can be an amazing boyfriend, as long as his girlfriend puts her work into the relationship as well. If you hurt his girlfriend, watch your back.

Derek is extremely dangerous when he's upset or mad.

PC Gaming, Social media, The internet, WiFi, Coffee, Pizza, Burgers, Being alone, Nighttime, Staying inside, Netflix, The Office (show),

The color black, Snacks, Binge-watching, Junk food, Riding his bike to school, Getting good grades Video

editing, Making short movies, Writing stories, Day dreaming, Girls,

His sister (most of the time), The forest

near his house,

Dislikes

Parties, Flaky girls, Social situations, Homework, Teachers, Being told what to do, His mom, His dad, His job, Green beans, Cooking, Most of his family, His sister (at times), Messing up, First impressions, Sports, Game glitches, Bright lights,

Daytime,
Going outside during the day, The color orange,

Fears

Failing at life, Never leaving Kasper Bay, Never having kids, Never falling in love, Dying yung, Seeing Chanel die before him,

Always living in Chanel's shadow, Never gaining acceptance,

Goals

Going to film school, Becoming a famous screenwriter/movie director, Moving to California, Falling in love, Having kids,

Having a best friend, To always have a good relationship with his sister,

Virginity

He's single, and a virgin. He's never even hugged a girl that wasn't related to him. His sister loves to

tease him about this.

Secrets

What's the point of a secret if I just flat out tell you?

Relationships

None, yet. PM me?

Family

William Roberts - father/alive

Ashlynne Roberts - mother/alive

Chanel Roberts - sister/alive

DOB

March 21st, the same as his twin sister. They're twins, but they don't look exactly alike.

POB

Derek was born in Paris, France. His family moved to Kasper Bay when he was still just a baby, so he

doesn't have much memory of Paris.

Accent

Mostly American, but you can hear a tiny bit of and English accent in his voice when

he says certain words.

Other

Although Derek hates going outside in the daytime, he loves to explore the woods behind his house during cold weather,

or during the night. For some reason, he just finds it to be a

really cool place.

tumblr_ndh401vN1X1qbyb95o4_r2_250.gif
tumblr_mu3a5mZKmp1s5m0cro4_250.gif

tumblr_lysaibd8sq1roeqnqo2_500.gif

"Call me childish, but all I ever wanted to be was a big damn hero."

Name:

Joseph Johansson

"Yep, that's me."

Nicknames:

Joe, Joestar, JoJo, All Trade, etc.

"People just call me the wildest of things."

"One more year, one more year."

Grade: 11

"I likes to call this grade the 'relaxing grade'. We ain't that pressured or bored. Everything's coming up smooth."

Sexuality:

Heterosexual

" I try not to think about this much, to be honest."

Male

"Bona-fide man, right here. Yes, sir."

Ethnicity:

Anglo-Swedish

"Crumpets and lutefisk. What could be better?"

Height: 6'4"

"This is what you call 'tall', right?"

Eye Color: Light blue

"Blue as the sky..."

Hair Color: Brown

"...and brown as the earth."

Hairstyles:

Short, either cleanswept or with his bangs combed upwards

"The hair makes the man, I say."

Clothing:

A wide variety of clothing, mostly of simple styles and color. Nothing too expensive, despite his family's massive coffers.

"Simple and clean is just my style."

Personality:

A simple and naive boy, Joe doesn't seem like much at first. In fact, he comes across as kind of a 'dumb muscle' type of character, short-tempered and confrontational, especially around annoying assholes and his sister. But underneath that, he is a very knowledgeable and clever person. Being an immigrant, he still finds himself unused to American customs and struggles to talk like a true American (even if a true American in his eyes is a gun-slinging cowboy with nothing to lose and a bald eagle at his shoulder). Determination and selfless compassion are one of his strongest qualities. He strives to make life that much better for himself and others. Joe is also known to be quite clumsy and gullible at the worst of times, usually when trying to make a good first impression. He has also shown a great learning capacity, able to perform something just by observing it being done long enough. Unfortunately, he finds it hard ever mastering one thing. Additionally, he doesn't seem to be the perverted type. In fact, he's very much a prude.

*trips over a garbage can and gets run over by a bicycle while trying to shake hands*

Brant_Daugherty.png

Cooking, reading, canines, telling stories, cold climates,
Purple, soda, comic books, tall blonde European girls, fish

Dislikes:

Homework, felines, spinach, alcohol,
Yellow, optical illusions, vampire stories, Norway, people who overthink things

Fears:

Bugs, dismemberment, nothingness (like the sea or space)

"To quote The Fault in Our Stars, 'I fear oblivion. And hands getting sliced off.' Is that the right quote?"

Goals:

"Humanity is nothing without ambition!"

• Travel to Sweden with his own hard-earned money

• Shoot a gun

• Obtain a tall blonde Swedish girlfriend

• Make the world a better place

• Become a big damn hero

Virginity:

Single, virgin. He blames it on Jolene

"Thanks to sister dearest, I've no intention of losing my virginity so soon."

Secrets:

"HAHAHAHAHAHAHA, no."

Biography:

Joseph's childhood was the typical rich kid's childhood. He spent his early days pretty much shut out from the world with his sister Jolene as his only company. His parents schedules also didn't leave time to keep in touch with their children, his father being a a musician and his mother, a model. Joe was peculiar among his friends in that he was, by nature, independent and self-serving, not willing to let others trouble themselves for the sake of himself. This was why he never felt 'right' being in the bourgeois crowd of Stockholm. Fortunately, when Joe was about 12, his parents took the wise decision of moving to a small town in America with the intent of living a quieter life. That town was Kasper Bay.

There, Joe still felt the presence of upper-class arrogance, but since the atmosphere was so damn refreshing, he decided to make the best of his new life. At least there he had friends, due to the numerous part-time jobs he took up, purely for experience and not for the money.

"Life...can't be put into words."

Relationships:

No special ones yet (PM me?
:D )

"I have friends, but no real...how do you say, BFFs?"

Family:

• Johan Johansson (Father, 40 years old)

• Elizabeth Hochberg-Johansson (Mother, 42 years old)

• Jolene Johansson (Elder sister, 19 years old)

e0466d8fa3a690fe2708cf8c52051e33_400x400.jpeg

angelina-jolie-1-300x400.jpg

krystal_jung_png__render__by_alovedmeyoong-d5xbl4w.png

1003647_266348026836827_915921514_n.jpg

Place, Date of Birth:

Stockholm, September 11th 1998

"Sis keeps bugging me about how I can't celebrate my birthday because it's an anniversary for a disaster."

Accent:

Subtle British with the barest hint of Old West vocabulary in his speech

"My first exposure to American culture was through 'A Fistful of Dollars'."

tumblr_m1owr0qvb81r83779.gif

? Arabella Louise Dove ?

?Name:

Arabella Dove

?Nicknames:

Little Dove

?Age:

?Date/Place of Birth:

November 17, 1998 Adelaide, Australia

?Grade:

12th

?Sexuality:

Heterosexual

?Gender:

Female

?Ethnicity:

Australian

?Height:

5'9

?Eye Color:

Blue

?Hair Color:

Dark Brown

?Hairstyles:

Arabella's hairstyles vary. She is always trying something new with her hair.

?Clothing:

Arabella's outfits vary, but they all fall into the 'grunge' category.
Transparent-Dotted-Border.png

?Personality:

Arabella is a hopelessly romantic teenager that finds everything poetic and she always takes her thoughts deeper when it comes to even the most simplest things in life. She often gives off a distant, absent-minded vibe, as if her thoughts always trailed off towards a faraway place. A graceful emptiness is what best describes her usual way of carrying herself. Often, she will space out to participate in a different life, vicariously living through these experiences. Arabella has a very inherent appreciation for the beauty in the world, which probably only amplifies her seemingly desinterested demeanor for other people. The sight of sunsets, skylines, forests or even a simple single flower can entice her, completely ripping her out of the task she was occupied with before. Sometimes, she bathes in a mellow, somber moment of peace (so to speak) taking in views and feelings while shutting everything else out. Arabella is creative and whimsical in her passions. She loves for things to be aesthetically pleasing.

Arabella is a warm an affectionate, although these sides don't necessarily shine through at first glance, nor do they act in a peaceful manner. These generally positive traits are, unfortunately, often drowned out by her more fearful side. Arabella is a rather impulsive and (very) possessive young adult. Usually somewhat reclusive, she can snap easily and mouth off on even her best friends. This is mostly a defensive mechanism, but can also be initiated because of her mental state, mostly hitting an exceptional bad low. Struggling to overcome depression since the rape happening, she has become protective over herself, not trusting anyone no farther then she can throw them. Though she's been highly sociable for the better part of her life, her natural openness has degraded strongly ever since the realization of her family. While she's quickly irritated and sharp to throw a punch, the manic state is what scares her most. The brunette is frightened of doing things that will drive her friends away. She's not rude, but she's not friendly either - she keeps people at a safe distance. Arabella has always been aloof, a trait she never quite grew out of. Often, she has a habit of lying, sometimes just for the fun of messing with people without them knowing, other times to protect her little secrets. With very little attachment to anything or anyone, screwing with people is easy enough for her, though not quite a pastime.

?Likes:

Blue

Fruit

The Rain

Storms

Cold Weather,

The Dark

Candy

Music

?Dislikes:

Yellow

Arrogance

Most people

Country Music

Authority

Valentine's Day

?Fears:

Spiders

Water

Dying Young

?Goals:

Be in a serious relationship

Become someone (preferably famous)

To live somewhere peaceful

?Virginity:

Arabella is single, but she is not a virgin by choice.

?Secrets:

She has none exposed.

Transparent-Dotted-Border.png

?Biography:

Born on November 17, Arabella had always lived a decent life until the age of 11, when she was raped. After that horrific moment, reality opened up to her and she began to realize how problematic her life and town is. Her mother was soon consumed by depression and she no longer takes part in the family doings (whenever they actually do something as a family), and her father works most of the time. As for her brother, sister, and self, they all act like a family of their own; taking care of each other is a priority although they don't seem it.

?Relationships:

Jasmine Paula - "That's my best friend. Hurt her and I will seriously kill you."

?Family:

Peter Dove - Father (49)

Darclynn Dove - Mother (47)

Aaron Dove - Brother (19)

Violet Dove - Sister (14)

?Accent:

English

large.gif

iLv12gU.png

u9TKIAvl.jpg

• 7LVUwyLl.jpg

Full Name: Jasmine Paulo

Nicknames: Jazzy, Jazz, Curly Q,

Sexuality: Heterosexual

Ethnicity: African American, Brazilian

Eye Color: Hazel

Hair Color Dark Brown / Aubrun

Height: 5 Feet, 6 Inches

Hairstyles: Jasmine likes to keep her hair style one way, and that's curly. She won't straighten it, flatten it, nothing. She loves her curly hair, and she likes to keep it thick and full.

Clothing:

no slide
    Wardrobe

polyvore.png

fyx537-i.jpg

d6cd1a1aec36e2d58ed9919d6611113d.jpg

Name

Marcus Walker

Nickname

Mark, Marco, Nerd

Grade

Sexuality

Heterosexual

Male

Ethnicity

Scottish/American

Height

5'7

Eye color

Brown

Hair color

Dark Brown

Hairstyle

Usually short with the front slightly spiked

Clothing

Nothing too fancy, a chequered shirt or sometimes just a t-shirt (Sometimes he even wears a bowtie)

Personality

Marcus isn't really a 'Social Butterfly', but he really does try his hardest to not sound like a complete weirdo to someone who's genuinely interested in meeting him. Not exactly a loner, but he won't force people to be friends with him either, putting him in an awkward spot where he'd usually find himself alone.

He is deeply into his studies which may force some to call him a nerd, but hey, as long as he's enjoying it there's no harm done, or so he keeps telling himself.

Unlike normal people, Marcus is severely addicted to video-games, be it p.c, handheld, or console, one of the only reasons that would cause him to avoid studies. As hard as he tries to hide it, he's socially awkward, preffering to be indulged in a good video-game or book rather than making friends outside.

Other than that, he's also a goodie two shoes who fears breaking the rules and avoids getting in fights, though he also has a dark side.

Video-games (in an unhealthy manner.)

A good book, but not always

Freaking over his interests, i.e you guessed it, video-games

The color Orange

Being polite, or polite people in general

Dislikes

Any and all forms of math

Bullies

Sports

Hypocrites

Social media

Fears

Dark, tight places

The day he sees his father die, if he himself doesn't first

Ridiculously bad grades

Humiliation

Public-Speaking

Goals

Living a happy life

Making a name for himself

And/Or creating a video-game

Virginity

Single, Still a virgin

Secrets

Well,..................

Bio

Born in Scotland, he left at an early age for the U.S.A, along with his father with a heavy heart, leaving the memories of his loving deceased mother behind.

He's a mostly self-taught guy who took a very odd liking to video-games, helping brighten up his lonely childhood, though leaving him socially awkward in the process.

Relationship

Poor nurd ;-; (ooc or p.m??)

Family

Gillian Walker-Alive and kicking

Dianna Walker-Passed away

DOB

2/july/XXXX

POB

Melrose, Scotland

Accent

American, the slightest bit scottish

e2ceed65-5651-4338-9f0c-e7858dadc7aa_zpsnzjcwgop.png
early-times.thin-demo.png
xxxx
early-times.thin-demo.png

What?

NAME

Caleb Lucas Hunter.

? Nice to meet you. ?

NICKNAME(S)

Turtle || A nickname that he was given as he child. He hopes that no one remembers that name.

Cal || He doesn't mind it. But, you kno- ? I was given a name for a reason, the end. ?

? I was given a name for a reason. But, that's just my input. ?

Eighteen. [ Senior. ]

? Here I come liquor. ?

Birthday

Marsh 25th, 1997.

? Yes, I am the one and only Ram. Whoopee. ?

SEXUALITY

Pansexual.

? Is that a problem for you? If so I can't help you. Sorry not sorry. ?

Male. [ Cisgender. ]

? I never really thought I looked like a girl. This is new. . . ?

Got Something To Say?

Action || ? I'm not about to sit around, while you be lazy. Get up!? Caleb can't deny that he does like to sit around. But that's sometimes. Other times he wants to do something. Get his adrenaline pumping. Not to the point he's in the hospital or at a police station.

Starbucks || ? Hehe haha, how white girl of me. Not my fault their stuff is good. ? He doesn't like to tell people this, as he knows he'll only be judged for it. Doesn't help him from getting something from them though.

The Big Picture || ? Fuck details. Let's get this show on the road. ? Caleb doesn't know why people " waste their time on that stuff " as he puts it. There's a whole picture in front of you and you just want to focus on the itty bitty lady bug. Is something he also said.

Red & Brown || ? I can't decide, okay? ? Simple as that. He doesn't know what color he prefers more.

DISLIKES

Waiting Around || ? Can we get going already? ? He's pretty impatient so waiting around is a no no.

Being Ignored || ? I'm right here. ? He doesn't have to have attention on him 24/7 but, he at least likes someone to know that he's next to them or something.

People Who Beat Around The Bush & Dishonesty || ? Just out with it. ? He's straight-forward himself, so he doesn't appreciate people who can't just tell the truth. It's simple as he put it.

Admitting Defeat || ? Nope. I'm still right in my book. ? He himself doesn't know why he can't admit defeat. But he doesn't think to much of it to be completely honest. Caleb is too stubborn to admit that he was wrong so if you're looking for him to do that you're out of luck. Unless, your special to him. .

FEARS

Jelly Beans || ? Come to me when you get 11 of them stuck in your nose. ?

Clowns || ? How are you not?! Their creepy!?

Strawberries || ? I'm allergic, chill.?

GOALS

Exploring The World.

Reaching The Age of 80.

Overcome His Fear of Jelly Beans.

Having A Family

Falling in Love.

SECRETS

? It's called a secret for a reason. Just saying. ?

PERSONALITY

Positive; | Adventurous. | Laid-Back. | Loyal. | Confident. |

Negative; | Impatient. | Stubborn. | Sassy / Straight-forward. | Forgetful. |

Caleb is someone who likes Adventure. He doesn't like to just sit around for endless days doing nothing but staying inside on Social Media like most people. Caleb doesn't mind doing those things, but he would much rather prefer to be doing something exciting. There's a whole world out there that's waiting to be explored and Caleb plans on exploring it all with or without someone. Despite being Adventurous, Caleb isn't a total adrenaline addict or anything. He does like to take risk and let loose but he doesn't want to completely just let loose as he doesn't plan on getting yelled at when he turns up at a Police Station. Or his mother wants to smack him upside the head for being a idiot and finding himself in a hospital. Moving on, Caleb is also Laid-Back making him easy to get along with. He may be a bit to Straight-forward when you meet him but soon you'll get use to it and just deal with it as no one really gets any special treatment. Except you're his significant other of course. Back to the point, Caleb doesn't get annoyed all the easily and even if he does he simply tells you to knock it off or chill. If he becomes angry he becomes angry. He's not one of those people that are extremely scary when angry. When he's angry he just seems to be bothered by something but he just brushes off your worries and says he's fine and to stop worrying about him. Sure, bottling anger is really bad but Caleb doesn't let it out violently. He let's it out by going off on someone and then stomping off. He usually distances himself from them until you approach him as he won't at all. It's almost like a test to see if you can actually deal with him or not and if you still want to be his friend even if he blindly throw shade at you.

Being Loyal is something that naturally comes to Caleb to be completely honest. He isn't someone who'll leave your side for a new friend of his. But he also won't completely be on your side just because you've been friends with him more. He'll either 1. be on his own side. 2. be on no one side, not even his. 3. try and be on both sides. He believes in being fair when it comes to conflicts that involve taking sides, so he surprisingly tries to work out a solution that everyone can agree on without having someone bawling their eyes out as he hates seeing people cry. So to say the least, Caleb isn't a complete asshole like some people like to think he just has a better way of being a ass then being a nice person. Anyways, Caleb is also a bit Confident. He's not overly confident 24/7 to the point where you want to rip out your hair. But, he can be at times but that doesn't happen constantly. But he does and will show that he's assured he'll do some thing perfectly. It's a 50/50 chance if he does it perfectly or looks like a complete idiot. But it doesn't matter cause in Caleb's book he still did it flawlessly without any problems even if he obviously did something wrong. Oh well. Other then to annoy people at times, Caleb may be confident or act confident to reassure himself without looking too insecure. He rather not be worried about as it makes him feel flustered and awkward which is something he rather not feel.

If you were asked to describe Caleb in one word other then Straight-forward a lot of people would say Impatient. The boy can't wait for anything without complaining that you're taking too long or that we could be halfway there if you weren't doing this. Or maybe even the classical " my grandmother moves faster then you. " He may be laid-back and chill but that trait isn't enough to calm how impatient he is. When he wants something he wants it soon. Not in a hour, not in 30 minutes. He wants it in 5 minutes of less. Anything that takes longer will instantly make him whine and complain. So, yes he was that child that always wondered if we're there yet. As said before, Caleb is Stubborn and doesn't like to admit defeat to anything at all. You accuse him of breaking a glass cup? " I didn't do anything. That thing was bound to break, it's glass after all. For all you know the wind could've broke it. " He didn't spell something right? " I did to spell it right. Your sources are you incorrect. Don't be sad that I'm right buttercup. " Yeah, he's not apologizing anytime soon. Unless it seems to make you sad for most of the day. Even still, it will take Caleb some time to even approach you.

Straight-forward is often a trait that you notice when observing Caleb, since he gives the impression of a Chill yet apathetic and even frank guy. But in complete honesty, he doesn't care what impression he gives you. If you like him you like him, if you don't oh well. Such a sob story. Back to the point, Caleb's mind often never has time to censer his and make them nicer and probably never will. At first how straight-forward he was surprised him but over time after being told countless times of how he was mean and too frank did he get use to it. So now everyone someone comments on how he acts he merely shrugs and shoulders with a apathetic look on his face, cause he honestly don't care anymore. Forgetting things often seems to be a hobby of Caleb, honestly the boy remembers his own secrets and sometimes his priorities but other people's secrets are something that he constantly he has to be reminded of. To be completely honest, you would think of him to be that guy that remembers every little thing. But, he doesn't which is probably why he doesn't waste time on details to be completely honest.

Bye.

BIOGRAPHY [ P.O.B; Orlando,Florida]

Caleb was born in Orlando, Florida at 9:30 AM on March 25th, 1997. His birth was quite unexpected as he was said to be born in 2 months but instead of waiting 2 more months he decided to come out now, how impatient. Though because the time he was born was estimated to be in May the couple who made Caleb, Myra Hunter and Adam Hunter decided to go to Florida in celebration of having a child. Though that was obviously cut short because of Mr. Impatient. The little family ended up staying in Orlando, Florida for a bit until they deemed that they had to go back home. Though, enough of this let's talk about something else.

Growing up, Caleb was quite child. He didn't get along with a lot of children as he said he was way to great superior to be their friends and that they were just ants that he stepped on daily. To say the least, he got a phone call home because of what he said. So, in a way you could call him a bad child even though he wasn't raised that way. In fact he was smothered in love but it just never seemed to show at school. As a middle schooler and teenager Caleb had gotten nicer I guess you can say. He wasn't as mean as he was before but he still wasn't afraid to show what he thought of certain students. Though, that still didn't stop him from being one of the most attractive boys at school.

Family

Myra Hunter - Mother & Alive

Adam Hunter - Father & Alive.

RELATIONSHIPS

PM or Tag me in OCC.

VIRGINITY

Caleb is single, though intercourse is something he hasn't experienced in awhile.

ETHNICITY

| 50% American. | 10% German. | 50% Australian. |

ACCENT

? Originally American sadly. But, I seem to have hints of a Australian accent when saying certain things. It depends. ?

HEIGHT

5'11.

EYE COLOR

Blue.

HAIR COLOR

Dirty Blonde.

HAIRSTYLE

? It's hard to explain. All you should know is that it's not a quiff or anything of that sort. ?

CLOTHING

? Sweaters are my thing.?

Caleb wears whatever he likes or feels that it goes with the weather. He likes to wear a lot of sweaters but he tries to switch it up with some Flannels and Graphic T-Shirts. Often, for his pants he simply goes with Skinny Jeans but when the weather is to hot for skinny jeans he'll wear shorts that are suitable. For shoes he settles for his simple Vans or Converse. When at formal events, which is something that he doesn't enjoy to go to he's usually wearing a Suit since other clothing pieces are no suitable.

l u k a . o p a s n o s t . v o l k o v

tumblr_n52brx2r4u1qarsh8o1_500.png

• NAME

Luka Volkov.

NICKNAME

No nicknames have been made for Luka.

Seventeen.

GRADE

Twelfth.

SEXUALITY

Demisexual.

Cis male.

BIOGRAPHY

Luka was born into a small Russian family in the small state of Oregon. He grew up in the cold and grew very accustomed to it. He had been an introvert ever since he was young; he had made few friends who enjoyed his obscure, distanced personality. Sadly, the friendships had dissolved over time in middle school as his studies became his number one priority. He began writing then, and impressed all of his literature teachers with his essays and creative writing papers. This was also when he had developed a great relationship with his uncle. His uncle was not like his mother and father, he appreciated Luka's writings and treated him with respect. He would take him out to see movies and to run on the track with him. However, in sophomore year, he and his uncle were walking back to the car from seeing an IMAX version of one of his favorite movies when gunshots ran from down the street. They weren't pointed at Luka nor his uncle, but a stray bullet hit his uncle in the eye. He was immediately killed. Luka saw his body fall, and the bullet in his eye. This had scarred Luka, and a day hardly passes with him not thinking of it. Because of this tragedy, his family moved from Salem to the Silicon Valley. Luka's parents seemed to move on as the year went by, but Luka was still reliving it every night. After a rough year living in the costly area, his family decided to move to Kasper Bay. This will be his first year, again; Luka isn't thrilled.

RELATIONSHIPS

@Ambivert7501

@chvrlie

@Teddy Squirts

The starter has been posted. The roleplay will begin now. Everyone is on their way to school, it's the morning, and it is October 23rd.

Also, give everyone a chance to write their first post before you enter your second post.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back