• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ❝ ᵏᵃˢᵖᵉʳ ᵇᵃʸ ❞

ultraviolence

⠗⠂⠇⠑⠌⠀⠝⠊⠶⠁⠀⠳⠀⠐⠓

codon.regular.png

levity.heavy.png

Last edited by a moderator:

cooper-hewitt.thin.png

outfit : here | with : nobody

tumblr_mk5dbajeY11s64kx6o1_250.gif

Derek yawned as he scooted up a little, repositioning himself to sit at a slightly upright angle on his bed, leaning against a pillow. His PC was on his lap, and he was battling the level 44 boss on Aura Kingdom, an MMORPG he downloaded a few days prior. He rubbed his eyes and quickly got back to clicking different buttons to create attack moves and combos. He planned on going to bed early. Midnight was early for him. The only problem is that it was now 7:00 AM, and he had to be at school by 7:30 AM at the latest. He continued playing the game, and finally beat the level 44 boss on Aura Kingdom. He glanced over at the time in the corner of his

Windows 10 computer. 6:23 AM. It took him a moment to realize what that meant. "Fuck." He muttered under his breath, shutting the laptop and setting it on the desk near his bed. That left him little to no time to get ready. Not to mention, he rides a bike to school, which already takes up a good portion of time in the morning. Derek quickly walked down the hall and to his bathroom, turning on the shower and finishing quickly. He went back to his room, and opened his closet. Derek threw on a graphic tee he ordered off the internet, a flannel, and skinny jeans. He searched the floor for his black converse, which were nowhere to be found. "Why is my life so inconvenient??" He said to himself, running a hand through his messy hair and searching around for the shoes. After a good 7 minutes of searching, he found them under his bed. It was like another world down there. almost everything he's ever lost could be found under that bed. Derek slipped the shoes on and grabbed his phone off of his desk, checking the time once again. 7:18. 'Do I ask Chanel for a ride, or do I go to school late. Again. Um- okay- Pros. My sister wont annoy the shit out of me for staying up all night playing video games. Cons. I'll be super late for school, I'll get another late pass, and a Saturday detention for being late every day of the week.' Derek let out a sigh, and decided asking Chanel for a ride to school would be the better choice. Honestly, she would have teased him for something else anyway. That's just how it goes.

Derek wasn't sure what Chanel was doing in the house or where she was, so he just pulled out his phone and texted her. 'can u give me a ride to school? i accidentally stayed up late & i dont wanna be late again' It probably sounds ridiculous to text someone when they're in the same house as you, but their house was really big, so she could be anywhere. Hopefully she wasn't alreadydriving off to school, or else he would be screwed. His sister would tease him for staying up all night playing video games, and he would be late with a Saturday detention. Derek walked down stairs and into the kitchen. He grabbed a granola bar, and walked out of the kitchen, towards the living room Their living room was big. It had a huge flatscreen, a big couch, some gaming consoles, etc. Derek took a bite out of the granola bar and sat on the couch with his phone in his other hand, waiting for a reply from his sister Chanel. He glanced around the living room, admiring the furniture and decor. Derek usually took the house for granted, mostly because he was busy and never really had time to sit and appreciate it. He really did have a cool house, but he didn't like his parents. That's probably why he's never tried to appreciate the house. Derek let out a sigh, checking his phone again for a reply. Nope, nothing. Derek was the type to get very bored very fast, so he got up from the couch and began wandering around the house. He went down the hall, passing the entry to the kitchen and the middle-floor bathroom. Down the hall was the entrance to their balcony, as well as a huge window wall where you could look out at the sunrise or sunset, and the forest. If you looked straight down, you could see their outdoor pool area. Inside the room with the huge window wall was a multi-purpose room. Sometimes his parents would have 'business meetings' there for their 'new sales company'. Derek and Chanel always knew what that really meant. Derek then walked down the hall door leading out of that room, and to their home movie theatre. It had nine seats, and a huge TV screen. Derek fell back in the movie theatre seat, grabbed the remote, and began watching "The Office" on Netflix. His sister still hadn't replied, and he didn't really care anymore. If she didn't reply soon,

he would probably just ditch first period.

Henry woke up only after a few times of hitting snooze. She glared at her clock as if it was its fault that she was waking up so late. With a groan and a few cracking bones, she sat up and stretched. She was tempted to lay back down but didn't want to deal with her mother's constant ranting if she were to be late to school yet again this week. She finally worked herself up to getting out of bed to search for something to wear for the day. She rummaged through her closet trying to figure out what would be best. "Weather..." she mumbled to herself and stepped over to the large window on the left wall of her room, opening it up. Warm air blew in through the screen and Henry took a deep breath.

It wouldn't be hard to find an outfit for the day with how nice the weather was. She threw on her favorite tank-top and some jeans. "It's getting late, Hennrieta!" she heard her mother call from downstairs.

"I'll be down in a minute, mother," she replied. Everything had to be so formal with her mom. No nicknames, no disrespect what-so-ever. Henry sat down in front of her vanity, pulling out her normal bag of makeup and putting it on the same way she always had. When she was finished, she picked her bag up and unplugged her phone, shoving it in her pocket. With her gab held over her shoulder, she walked out her bedroom door; the smell of burnt toast hit her face, and she immediately closed her door. She walked down the large spiraling staircase, hoping she could make it past the kitchen in time. Her wishes weren't granted, though, and her mother spotted her just before she reached the front door.

"Hennrieta, why don't you take a piece of toast," her mom offered, holding out a piece of blackened bread. Henry took it with a hesitant hand. "Your dad already left for the day, so you'll have to walk. Oh, what if I drove you!" her mom seemed excited.

"Thank you, but I'll just walk," Henry refused her mom's offer. She looked a bit sad, but Henry didn't have time to think about it before she opened the door and stepped outside. When the door was closed behind her, she tossed the burnt piece of toast into a bush, hoping some animal would eat it before her mom noticed. She wiped the blackness off of her hands as she walked to the large metal gate. She input the number code that unlocked it and stepped out, almost forgetting to close it behind her.

After a few minutes of walking, she spotted someone walking in front of her. Not wanting to be out alone for too long, she called out to them. "Hey, you up there!" she called out. A girl with long black hair turned around. Henry recognized her from previous school years, but never really talked to her. "Hey," she says again, "you're Tae, right?"

@Athenian

tumblr_n52brx2r4u1qarsh8o2_500.png

l u k a

Eight days, he thought. Eight days until I'm 18.

Bedsprings groaned as Luka's weight shifted on them. He could hear his mother and father speaking in Russian as he slid his shoes on one by one. Luka didn't know more than how to swear in Russian, so the morning conversations were never understandable. Some mornings they were loud and angry, some gleeful and melodious, and others they were hushed and almost melancholy. Today it was nearly normal. Of course his mother had an annoying coppery voice that made her seem like every minute was dramatic, but his father sounded calm. Luka laced up his shoes and stood up, eyeing himself in the mirror. He patted down his shirt and straightened his collar as he stepped towards his school bag and swung a strap over his shoulder.

Walking down the paneled stairs, his mother stopped talking to watch him. "Oy," she chirped as he reached the last step. "Luka, we are leaving in ten minutes. Grab something to eat," She said with a nod and raised her coffee mug to her lips. Luka rested his book bag next to his seat at the table and walked into the kitchen. He had no appetite. He rarely did, especially in the mornings. His father picked on him to eat, saying "
rebenok rastet, rebenok yest," the child grows, the child eats. Luka stared at the collection of bread and cereals on the counter and his stomach churned. Not this morning, he thought, and grabbed a glass to fill with orange juice.

The car ride was quiet. When was it never? His mother never had a lot to say to Luka in the morning. He watched the houses go by and the leaves fall from the trees when they were stopped at red lights. He still wasn't used to the feeling of mornings in Kasper Bay. This town was still all too new to him. He straightened his back and stretched his arms, hearing the leather of the car seat protest. He let the stress of his muscles go with a sigh as his mother slowed to a stop in front of his school. "Good day," His mother called as he swung the door open. Luka responded with a small nod and climbed out. He gingerly shut the door and fixed the straps on his bag before taking his first step onto the campus.

o u t f i t

anigif_enhanced-19134-1432067748-26.gif

Chanel smiled as her alarm went off, and tapped it so it would stop beeping. She stood up and stretched looking around her huge room. The room was pastel pink and gorgeous. She had a California King sized canopy bed, a two floor walk in closet and her very own bathroom. Her room was the biggest in the house. It was decorated with beautiful pictures, and flowers and pastels. Looked like it was fresh from tumblr.

Chanel got out of bed and walked into her bathroom. She started the water of her shower and took off her silk night gown. She admired herself naked in the mirror for a second before getting in. She shampooed, conditioned, moisturized, and washed her body then got out of the shower. She tied herself up in a towel and walked to her huge walk in closet. She looked around for a minute before deciding what she would be wearing.

Chanel decided to wear a whitle button up with extra fabric on the neck, then a pink a metalic silver skirt, her pink puff coat, some stocking socks, some pearl earrings and her valentino heels. She admired herself in the mirror before grabbing a purse and exiting her room.

26E8770600000578-3007056-image-m-7_1427073104414.jpg

Chanel grabbed her phone and read her brothers message, she scoffed a little and went down the stairs of their giant home. One of the butlers had already made her breakfast smoothie and was waiting for her at the bottom of the stairs. He handed the smoothie to her before bowing out.

"Thank you Charles." she said with a smile, taking a sip of the smoothie. She grabbed her keys and went out to her car and started the engine.

'Im leaving' she texted Derek before pulling out of the drive way.

proxy.php

Bruno yawned as he woke up to his alarm screeching. He hit the alarm a few times before knocking it off of the dresser next to his bed. He yawned, groggily walking to his bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror. He was just in his boxers and he looked pretty damn good.

He jumped into the steaming hot shower, he used some Shampoo & Conditioner mix before washing his body off. He got out of the shower and toweled off. He went into his closet and picked his black ripped jeans, a black shirt that said 'Lost my mind', his black converse, and his jean jacket.

He grabbed his box of cigarettes, and his vape pen and opened the door to his apartment and left. He locked the door behind him. He started his motorcycle and drove to school. After about 15 minutes he was at school. He parked his motorcycle and walked to the front of the school. He took out his lighter and cigarette and took a puff , watching everyone enter the school.

Zachariah Alaric Damon

tumblr_nd07rk8Eyo1qkfaxvo1_250.jpg
Zach watched from his balcony, a cup of tea in hand, as the rest of the town was just waking up. He and his sisters had already been up for an hour or so, and were just waiting on their breakfast. They always got up earlier than most, just so they didn't have to rush and had time to do some other things. It's something they've been doing for years now- ever since the oldest joined high school, to be exact.

Zach was only a year older than the twins, making them juniors. This also allowed them to have some special bond, because they were all so close in age. They understood each other well, and could see where one another would come from in terms of perspective. People continuously questioned it, but their words were always either ignored, or destroyed.

"Riah, breakfast is ready and the rest of the family is waiting downstairs." Zach jumped a little, almost spilling his precious tea. He turned around to see Elizabeth, the older twin. She was dressed in all white, besides her jean jacket. She was always a bit more average than the rest of the family, though they never complained.

"Bloody hell, Liz, I could have spilled my tea all over my polo!" Riah's accent would make anyone without one burst into laughter. It has happened before, and it didn't end very well. Let's just say that he can be harsh when it comes to word play.

"And what a shame it would have been." Elizabeth smirked a little as she left the room, leaving Zach to quickly follow behind. They made their way to the dining room, and began to eat at their own pace. The twins seemed to be having a nice conversation, sharing occasional pecks on the lips or cheeks.

Once the three siblings were ready to go, they made their way to the garage to select which vehicle they would be using. After they decided, Zach began to drive them off to school. They always carpooled, because it gave them time to chat, and they saw no point in not doing it when they almost always went straight home after school.

"I fear that my attire isn't enough to keep me warm." Whereas Elizabeth seemed to put some type of thought in her outfit, Katherine did not. She wore a two-piece , and it was nearing the beginning of November. The days were fairly chilly now, and Zach loved it.

"Well, that is nobody else's fault but your own. I must say, this day is beautiful. It is said to remain in the sixties in terms of the weather, perfect for perhaps a light sweater. At night, it will drop to the fifties and some clouds will begin to gather."

The twins rolled their eyes at their older brother, and began to gather their bags when the school campus came into sight. The found a parking lot fairly quickly, and stepped out of the car before walking towards the building.

A R A B E L L A

x

tumblr_m1owr0qvb81r83779.gif
Arabella watched the seven bars of light run across her room, all in the same perfect little square that they are always in. A car had passed by her house, its headlights shining through her window for the millionth time. Maybe that's why she could never fall asleep. She was always watching the same seven bars of light make their way across her room, reflecting over everything, starting from the left corner of her light grey walls all the way to the third window on her right that caught the sunrise. They always had the same path, no matter which direction the car went. It annoyed her. The teen sat on the edge of her bed, hunched over her knees while staring at her thumbs as they rolled over one another; a habit she did to pass time. Arabella hasn't looked at the time yet, she knew it was 5:07. How nice, right? With a sigh, she stood up and walked to the back of her room, opening the door to her bathroom and turning the shower on. After taking a shower and drying her hair, she stood in front of the bathroom mirror and stared at her reflection, trying to see if there is anything that she needs to critique about her makeup. With a shrug of her shoulders, she went back into her bedroom and smiled to herself when she saw that her outfit was already picked out. She thanked herself for whatever motivated her to choose todays outfit last night as she slipped the sweater over her head. Arabella slipped her shoes on and ran downstairs, pausing when she saw her brother and sister sitting at the counter together. Why was her brother not at work?

"Ah, good morning Princess." Arabella was first greeted by her brother, Aaron, with syrup running down his chin, and then her sister turned around with a smile for her greeting. "You two ready for school?" Her sister, Violet, groaned and stood up, grabbing her purse before walking towards the door. Aaron raised his eyebrows questionably and faced Arabella, "I'll take that as a no?" Arabella was not sure how to respond to him, so she just gave a weak smile and joined Violet at the door. Aaron cleared his throat awkwardly and pointed to the door. "Alrighty then." The three were in Aaron's jeep and on the way to school in a matter of 15 seconds, giving Violet an Arabella time to bicker about who sits in the front passenger seat. Arabella won, she always did. Once the high school was towering over the parked vehicle, Arabella jumped out without saying "goodbye" or "have a nice day." She left in silence. Today felt like a silent day.

"Lets get this day over with."

early-times.thin-demo.png
xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

? How bad boy esque of you. ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

c49490af-3eed-4a6d-99c2-693021041db9_zpsd5wbefim.png

The sound of Caleb's alarm cut through the silence like a knife instantly making him groan into his pillow. The male was already awoke, he doesn't know why but he constantly wakes up 10 minutes early then his alarm though him being the sleep hog he is he didn't dare get ready and instead he tried to go back to bed only for what felt like a second to pass did his alarm go up and lucky him he was still awake and much to his dismay he wouldn't be able to just quickly end the alarm. Oh no. His parents had their own alarm that would wake them up a bit later then him but nonetheless they would catch Caleb in his bed so staying home was something that he couldn't avoid as much as wanted to. Huffing, Caleb pushed himself raised his head out of his pillow and reached over to end his alarm. When he did so, Caleb had stuffed his face back in his pillow honestly irritated with everything right now. Eyes closing once more to try and snooze a bit before he parents woke up, was sadly cut short by someone swinging his once closed door open before they excitedly yelled his name making Caleb respond with a groan. " Awh, I thought that you would've been more excited to see me after a year I believe? " Caleb knew that voice, but he couldn't remember the name as it seemed to be at the tip of his tongue it just didn't- " I know you hear me, did you already forgot about your cousin? Isn't that a shame. " " Never mind. Get out Annabella. " He said muttered the last part before he sat up in his bed telling his cousin from Florida to get out. " Your so rude Cal! That nose piercing changed you! " " Such a sob story, now out. " He retorted getting up from his bed stumbling a bit before he pushed his cousin out and slamming his door before locking it.

Lazily running his fingers through his hair, Caleb wondered why his cousin came all the way from Florida to visit him and his parents at Kasper Bay. " What did they expect to find from over here? " He wondered before shaking his head, at the moment that was at that least of his worries and priority to figure out. At the moment he needed to get ready for school and hopefully avoid his visitors. Upon arriving in the bathroom, the eighteen year-old began to speedily get ready but at the same time his speed could be matched with a Snail he may or may not have been a bit half asleep despite being away for 10 minutes. Awkwardly staring at himself in the mirror as he brushed his teeth, Caleb couldn't deny that one of the most awkward things were looking at yourself in the mirror as you brushed your teeth as you have a tooth brush in your mouth along with spit and tooth paste in your mouth that is bound to come tumbling from your lips if you don't spit it out soon. Or washing your face and making sure you cover every spot on your face with soap while trying not to get any in your hair along with washing the soap off and having to get all close and personal with the mirror so every little bit of soap is off your face so your not told that you have dry soap in your hair or questioned what's that white stuff?

Just as he was about to turn on the water for his shower someone knocked on his door. " What is it? " He yelled instantly getting a response. " Could you hurry up, I need to pee it's not like you have to take a shower" It was Annabella again. " Boo hoo hoo, and in fact I do need to take a shower! I don't need to smell like trash unlike some people. . ." He replied muttering the last sentence more to himself then anything. " I never took you as someone who took showers all that often- " " Annabella, go away already I don't want to hear your story about me at the moment. So come back during open hours! " He said before quickly turning on the water for his shower so he could tune out her retorts with the water hitting the shower floor roughly. Quickly stripping of his pajamas, Caleb stepped into a wonderland he called a shower. Who knows how many minutes had passed before Caleb was done with his shower, wrapping his towel around his waist the male cautiously and slowly opened the door his head peeking out making sure the hallways were clear before he would quickly escape the bathroom to his room as a bathroom was not attached to his bedroom much to his day. Checking left and right once again, Caleb quickly dashed out the bathroom with his clothes in his hands as he made a run for his room. Upon arriving safely with no troubles what so ever, he had looked around once more hoping that Anabella didn't plan on pranking him like last time.

Shivering at that thought, Caleb locked his door pushing his wet dirty blonde hair out his face before he began to get ready to start the day. Hopefully, some of his friends had arrived before him so he didn't have to go to class immediately. Minutes had passed and the senior was finally dressed, he couldn't deny that getting dressed turned out to be a lot stressful then he liked as he mother said he should be wearing something more formal then what he chose to wear so to say the least it was a battle of clothes. " Get those things away from me. " Chuckling at the comment he made towards his mom Caleb begin to fix his hair as it was bit messy then again the hairstyle he made it to be was also kind of messy in a way. Upon, going downstairs Caleb was met with no soul in sight. " Did they really get up- " " No! " " Never mind. " He muttered before he walked towards the Kitchen hoping that he could be out of the door and to school before anyone caught him he honestly didn't need lipstick on his cheek when he arrived to school. Looking for his bag, Caleb instantly found it near the dinning room table by the window. Quickly picking it up and putting it on his shoulder, Caleb speedily grabbed a apple and his car keys before he yelled a goodbye before anyone could get a hold of him. Upon arriving at school Caleb had noticed Bruno watching everybody going outside. " How bad boy esque of you to already be smoking. " The male said approached Bruno as he fanned the smoke out his face.

@Zatanna

Tae-

Tae got up quite early, the barest hint of dawn light peeking above the water of the bay. She usually woke up without the aid of an alarm -waking up at the same time for months on end tends to do that to you- but had set three anyways; the first thing that she did getting up was to turn them off. She would absolutely hate it if they made a racket and maybe woke the Hurd help, or her mother; the last thug that she would want was to be a bother. Humming under breath, she swept into her bathroom, taking a long, hot, shower before getting ready. It took we quite a while to get ready; she had an outfit to assemble, hair to style, and makeup to put on just right. By now, Tae had perfected the art of putting on just enough makeup to seem pretty but not fake. She was working on her eyes when she heard a knock on her door. Flinching and nearly jabbing herself in the eye with the mascara wand, she turned around and gazed apprehensively at the door.

"Debbie? Is that you?" She called out uncertainly. Her mother had hired a bit of new help these days -something about giving her daughter company- and they probably still weren't used to the sprawling hallways of the small bona-fide mansion. Hearing a muffled affirmation, she quickly walked over and opened the door, just enough to be polite but not enough to let anyone in. "Debbie, you really don't have to get up this early." She murmured, a twinge of guilt worming it's way into her heart as she saw the faintest signs of fatigue on Debbie's face. Debbie was actually Deborah, a petite, mousy woman that was in her early twenties and merely looking for a job to pay off her student loans. Tae hated the thought of making Debbie wake up as early as she did, and having the poor woman mop up whatever mess Tae might make. Honestly, she would have tried to pay off Debbie's student loans herself but though that would be mean to all the other post-graduate workers. "Please, Debbie, go back to sleep; you seem really tired." She cut the woman off when she opened her mouth in protest. "Please. I won't tell mother, and I'll make sure no one else does, either. You need your rest." With a pat on the arm and a gently prod, Tae closed the door. Leaning on it and sighing, she tried to not dwell on it and merely went off to finish applying her makeup, pulling on a very "preppy" outfit afterwards, something that fit her style to a tee.

After a quick breakfast -merely leftovers from last nights' dinner because Tae didn't want to wake up the cook as well- she grabbed her backpack and went out the door. Her entire routine did take up most of the morning, and she also needed some time to finish some homework she wasn't able to complete the night before. Making her way out of the expansive driveway, she started walking to school. Her mother had offered a chauffeur, followed by a new car when she learned how to drive, but honestly Tae felt too uncomfortable showing off like that and more often than not opted to walk to her destinations, only taking the car out if she was trying to impress someone or if her destination was quite far. Ambling along like always, she started slightly when she heard a voice calling out to her. Her face paled rapidly and a cold sweat broke on her back as she whirled around, relaxing when she realize it was merely a girl that she had seen sometimes around school. Colour returning to her face, Tae gave a polite smile and a wave, waiting with her hands clutched demurely in front of her.
"Hi there." She said when Henrietta caught up. "Yes, I'm Tae. You're..." She paused for a moment, chewing on her bottom lip. Oh god how embarrassing would it be to not know the name of someone who just greeted you by name!? Don't screw this up, please... "Henry... Henrietta, yes?" What if you said the wrong name what will she think of you then- Smiling through her paranoia, she tried to continue the conversation. "Any reason why you wanted to walk with me? Besides the fact that I'm very nice to be around, of course." She smiled crookedly to show that it was merely a joke(no matter how poorly executed), looking at Henry with undivided attentiveness as she resumed walking, albeit at a slightly slower pace then before.

luTUYGl.jpg
Already up and ready to go. Jasmine was in the middle of brushing her hair in her bathroom. Using her hand, she bristled her hair to give it a bit bounce. Smiling at her lovely locks in the mirror, Jasmine proceeded to her bedroom to get dressed. Going through her closet was a nightmare. There was a bit of everything in there, and Jasmine didn't mind it. She knew where everything was. Jazzy pulled out a large grey sweatshirt with the words labeled NEW YORK on it, in all caps. Then she took out a pair of black leggings, with a pair of black socks. After picking out her clothes, Jasmine walked out her bedroom and smiled at the maids waiting to clean her room. Her father was a very wealthy man, and being that Jazzy was the oldest, that means she got special privileges. She was daddy's little girl, but she never would take advantage of her old man.

As she walked downstairs to the dining area, her stepmother and younger siblings were all there eating breakfast. Jasmine greeted her younger siblings with a smile, and just glared towards her step mother. Jasmine sat down at the table with her family, and took out her cellphone to play with the apps. "Glad that you could finally join us Jasmine." Her stepmother Heather commented. Jasmine and Heather have a very strenuous relationship, one that usually leads to yelling and fighting. But Jasmine wasn't going to let her stepmother get to her, not today. Jasmine gave Heather a sarcastic smile and flipped her hair over her shoulders. Trying her hardest not to jump over the table and rip her eyes out.

Jasmine looked over to her younger brother, the only one who didn't back talk cause he was six. She made silly faces at him, trying to make him laugh. "Dominic, are we going to have a good day at school?" Even though they were half siblings, Jasmine still got along with her younger siblings. Especially Dominic, he was her favorite in the house. The little boy grinned and nodded his head. "Good to hear, little one." Getting up from the table Jasmine walked over to her younger brother and gave him a kiss on the forehead. Motioning her eyes over to her younger sister Alexandria, Jasmine was giving her the code to go. "Dominic, have a great day at school. I love you!" She yelled back as she walked towards the door. "And Heather, you continue doing whatever it is you do."

Walking out of their large house, the girls walked towards Jasmine's car. It was a nice, shiny Mercedes-Benz W222 that she got for her sweet sixteen. As they got into the car, Jasmine took out her cellphone and put together a group text to send to her crew.

Derek, Arabella
me
Are we meeting up anywhere before class?

As she sent out the text, there was no hesitation to leave. Jasmine sped out the lot and headed towards the high school. Once arriving, Jasmine parked her baby in the senior parking lot. Walking to the door with her younger sister, Jasmine looked around for her friends. That's when she spotted her close friend Caleb talking to Bruno. Jasmine blushed as she seen Bruno, she had a guilty pleasure for the bad boy type. Walking towards them, Jasmine broke off with her sister waving at her as she went towards her friends. "Text me when you're done with school, and meet me at the car." Jasmine yelled at her sister, before meeting up with Caleb and Bruno. "Morning boys." Jasmine smiled at them both, as she held on to the straps of her bag.

@chvrlie

Henry smiled when Tae got her name correct. "Yeah, just Henry is fine," she said happily. In her happiness, she didn't realize Tae had asked a question until moments later. "Hm? Oh, I'm just not one to like walking alone, and I thought I recognized you so I thought I'd say hello," Henry replied, giggling at Tae's remark about being nice to be around. They walked for a bit before Henry spoke up again, trying to keep an awkward silence at bay around a new person. "I guess this could be a little awkward on your end," Henry began with a nervous laugh. "I mean, we never really talked much before. You seem nice enough, though, and I've seen you around school before so it's not like we're complete strangers, right?" she said, beginning to ramble on. She stopped talking for a moment to think of a casual way to keep the conversation going. If she didn't just keep it going, how would this person think of her? "So, you headin' to school?" she asked, immediately cringing at her question after realizing that the answer was obvious. She hoped it would sound more funny than serious or at least not leave the impression of her being dumb. She anxiously awaited the response to her awkward question, praying that it wouldn't result in a lost relationship.

@Athenian

cooper-hewitt.thin.png

outfit : here | with : chanel roberts (arabella & jasmine over text)

Derek sat up in his seat, feeling his phone vibrate in his pocket. He quickly typed in his 4-digit password, and read a message from a contact titled 'Chanel'. He rolled his eyes at her text, as he quickly got up, and ran into the living room. He grabbed his backpack from right next to the front door, and ran outside. Chanel was just beginning to pull out of the driveway when he ran up to the car, opened the door, and quickly got inside before she could speed off. "Douche move, sis." He leaned back, buckling in his seat belt. He sat back in the car seat as she drove, looking out the window. Just then, Derek felt his phone vibrate again. He typed in his passcode, unlocked it, and read a text message from Jasmine. The message was sent to him in a group with Jasmine, and a number he didn't have saved in his contacts. There was this girl Jasmine would hang out with a lot. Derek ddn't know her. He'd heard her name before somewhere, but couldn't put his finger on exactly what it was. Derek read over the message, and checked the time in the upper right corner of his phone screen. 'ya sure. turns out i won't be as late as i expected (shocker, i know) so we could meet in the front of the school or something.' He hit send, locked his phone, and continued looking out the window as his sister drove the car towards school. It was a pretty nice morning, well, so far. Derek often looked for the bad in everything before looking for the good, so he expected for something to happen sometime today. Just then, Chanel's party came to his mind. "Aren't you throwing some party at our house tonight while mom and dad are on a uh..." Derek paused, putting up his fingers as quotation marks. "Business trip?" Chanel must have known exactly what he meant. He was talking about their parents huge, secret business.

Zachariah Alaric Damon

tumblr_nd07rk8Eyo1qkfaxvo1_250.jpg
Before the three siblings could step any further onto the campus, Zach quickly swung his arm out to the side. His sisters ran into him, causing them to give him harsh glares. He gave apologetic looks, though it was clear that he didn't really mean it.

"Alright, you know the procedure. In case you suddenly woke up with amnesia, I'm going over it again. Don't make any false or suspicious moves, alright? People already question why we're so close, but anything you two do wrong can break us. Just- act like normal twin sisters, okay?"

The twins rolled their eyes again, though they were only being playful.
"You're so overprotective and concerned about our little secret- it's adorable." Elizabeth smirked a bit, and began to walk away. Katharine quickly followed in pursuit, leaving their brother all alone and without a chance to reply.

Zach sighed as he shook his head, and began making his way into the building again. He quickly caught sight of Caleb, but he was talking to Bruno. It wasn't that he had anything against him or anything, but he just didn't seem like the best type of person to be around. He quickly shrugged his thoughts off, and walked over to his friend.

"Good morning, Caleb." Zach adjusted the strap on his bag, and gave a nod to the smoker. "Bruno."

@Zatanna @LameAsDuck

proxy.php

" How bad boy esque of you to already be smoking. "

Bruno scoffed blowing a huge puff of vape smoke into Caleb's face. Caleb was one of Bruno's best friends. They went together pretty well.

"I came out of the womb smoking. You know that. I can also be a total asshole if I haven't smoked. You know this little duck." Bruno cheesed at Caleb. He liked calling Caleb little duck. He was little and he reminded Bruno of a little chick.

"Morning boys."

Bruno smiled looking at the pretty Latina girl. She was pretty. Her name was like Jamie... Or Jazzy... No Jasmine.

"Sup." he said giving her a soft head nod. It was part of his bad boy image to not show alot of emotion and the emotion he did show he was cold and distant. Next Zachariah approached the group. It was Caleb who brought them here. Caleb was a great guy, alot of people liked him.

"Bruno."

Bruno didn't acknowledge the stunning boy. Bruno would never admit it but he had a little crush on Zachariah. He was so interesting to look at, he had this amazing frosted hair and these stunning blue eyes. Bruno would love to throw him against a wall and make out with him. But he kept this hidden deep, deep, DEEP within him. I mean image if the Bad boy turned out to be gay. People would probably think he was weak.

"Sorry does the smoke bother you guys...?" he asked looking up at Zachariah then down to the ground putting out his cigarette and sliding his vape pen away.

This was the first time he was ever thoughtful with someone else's feelings. Bruno stood up and stretched. He was pretty tall. He was around 6 foot even.

Bruno smiled a little looking at Zachariah then looked away. If anyone found out he would die... He didn't know why he was so scared of people finding out but he was. Well he knew entirely all too well but who wanted to hear his sob story anyways...?

A R A B E L L A

x

Arabella stood near the side of the building, watching the students file into the school. It amazed her over how many people there are, but there were only a few who she liked, or was neutral with. She adjusted her sweater, trying to keep herself from staring. That's when she felt her phone vibrate three times in her back pocket, signaling that she has received a text. Her nervous fingers fumbled with trying to slide the device out of her pocket, being that she hardly ever gets texts anyways, an a small smile appeared on her face once she unlocked it. The text was from Jasmine. Jasmine had been Arabella's friend since the beginning of their freshman year, and the two practically act like sisters. She stood there and watched another text message pop up, but this one was from Derek. She really didn't know him (although they sat beside each other in English), but Jasmine liked him, so she should get along with the guy just the same. Arabella shook herself and began typing a response, sighing at her indecisive response.

Jasmine, Derek
them
Are we meeting up anywhere before class?
them
Ya sure. turns out I won't[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=14px][COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)] be as late as I expected[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=14px][COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)] (shocker, I know) so we could meet in[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=14px][COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)] front of the school or something.
me
The front sounds fine by me,[/COLOR][/FONT][/SIZE] [FONT='Book Antiqua'][SIZE=14px][COLOR=rgb(0,0,0)] as long as I get to see your pretty faces~

Arabella held her phone in her hand impatiently as she began walking towards the front of the school, which was simply around the corner. She hated school, with a passion, but her friends made it bearable.

@ultraviolence @Teddy Squirts

luTUYGl.jpg

Looking down at her vibrating cellphone. Jasmine seen she received two text messages from her friends. Looking over her shoulder, Jasmine seen the one person who got on her nerves the most. It was Zachariah, her archnemeis if they were in a comic book. She couldn't stand him, as they would always bad mouth each other. Jasmine tried biting her tongue, so she wouldn't look rude in front of Bruno and Caleb, but it was so hard. She wanted to come at his clothes, hair, style. The whole shabang, but not as much as her stepmother. That was a different story. Glaring at Zachariah, she flipped her hair towards him and changed her attention towards Bruno as he asked a question about the smoke bothering them. "Nope, it's fine." She was lying. If it was any other guy, she would smack that vape out his hands. But it was Bruno, and she found him irresistible. Something about the bad boys made her go gaga, and this one was too hot to handle.

Turning back to her phone she read her messages from Derek, and Arabella. Luckily Jasmine was already in the front so there wasn't much walking she had to do. Turning back to the guys she smiled sweetly and waved. "I'll see you cuties later. Caleb, make sure you text me baby cakes." She walked away from that group to look for Arabella and possibly Derek. Arabella was Jasmine's ride or die girl. She would do anything for her, they were like sisters. Knowing each other's secrets, well at least the ones that they can trust each other with. Walking around the front, she looked around for her friend. Whipping her lovely locks in unfortunate passerby faces. "Whoops, sorry." She didn't really care who she whipped. Her hair was her pride and joy, and if she hit someone then they're blessed.

Jasmine finally spotted Arabella, as she hurried over to her. "Hey, what's up lovely? Don't you look very pretty today." Jasmine adored her best friend, they were two cool peas in a pod. "We're just waiting on Derek. He said he wouldn't be late. You remember Derek right? Cute boy with glasses. His sister is the one that dresses like she's from Grease." Jasmine had a bit of a thing for Derek, she would never tell though. Right now she was comfy in the friend zone. Being friends with Derek though seemed to have came with a package. Jasmine at first couldn't stand his sister, but they eventually became cool with each other. Not on the same level as Arabella though. That level of friendship was impossible to reach. "Did you see Bruno over there with Caleb. Oh my god, he's so edgy. The things I would do to that boy is unspeakable."

@Ambivert7501 @chvrlie

@LameAsDuck

tumblr_n4mmxxzg0E1slo35yo1_500.png

l u k a

Luka scanned faces for Caleb. He wasn't at all clingy, but that boy was the only person who didn't repulse him. Being 6'4", Luka had a great advantage trying to spot his friend. Of course, this didn't stop a flying wave of curls to hit him straight dead in the face. His nose scrunched up and his jaw tightened in disgust as he cocked his head away from the blow. "Whoops, sorry," He heard the girl snarl. He felt words bubble at the back of his throat but kept his mouth shut. He didn't want to risk getting a curl in his mouth again.

With a resistant turn of the head, he spotted Caleb. He was with a group of people who he could only assume were his friends. Luka felt a conflict: does he risk wasting energy on people he could really care less about to be beside a familiar face or does he neglect Caleb to avoid socialization? He knew that Caleb would do just fine without a morning hello, but with a swing of his leg to step off of the sidewalk he decided to go towards Caleb's group. He noticed the silver-haired boy who he has seen maybe twice and thought of no more than at those instances, and another boy who he could pay hundreds to never have to walk near again. Both of his parents were smokers and smoking was nothing more to him than a pathetic attempt at looking cool. Couldn't that be said about everything that brute does? Luka thought. It could describe his entire existence. And then, of course, Caleb. As he stepped closer he let his resentment go with a harsh sigh and slowed to a stop behind Caleb's right shoulder. He greeted the two others with no more than a look in the eyes and then looked down at his phone to scroll down some news article that he didn't really read.

@LameAsDuck @Zatanna @Ambivert7501

"Douche move, sis."

Chanel smiled at her brother. People talking shit was fine with her. She had been called worse then douche.

"Aren't you throwing some party at our house tonight while mom and dad are on a uh.. Business trip?"

"Yeah I am. Are you gonna be there? If so you can't look like such a loser. You could be so perfect if you would just let me dress you and shit." Chanel said with a huff. Her dream was for Derek to be her human Ken doll. That didn't go over very well with him though.

They finally pulled up to school.

"Listen loser. Have a good thing. I love you." She got out of her car and shut the door locking it.

Chanel sneezed a cute little sneeze.

"Someones talking shit..." she said to herself. Whenever Chanel sneezed it meant someone was talking shit. She walked up to the school, people cowering away from her. She stopped by the door when she saw Caleb and Bruno.

Bruno and her were friends. They fucked a few times and they both had kind of a bitchy vibe. And Caleb. He was her school crush. He was pretty popular and he was cute as all hell. Not her usual type but that obviously wasn't working for her.

"Hi Caleb. Hi Bruno." she said sweetly, she was rarely this nice to anyone. A perk of being her friend,

((Im sorry this post sucks))

Tae-

Tae breathed a nearly inaudible sigh of relief when Henry confirmed her name, the completely uncalled for anxiety finally settling in her stomach. Smiling softly, she nodded along, a faint blush sprinkling her cheeks when Henry laughed; not exactly because she was embarrassed or shy or anything else, but because she had never felt comfortable being laughed at or with. Which was stupid because he had been the one making the joke in the first place.
"That makes sense; walking alone is often... Well, lonely. And I'm glad my reputation is nice enough." She said, a small laugh reaching her lips. As they lapsed into silence, Tae tried to think of a way to keep the conversation going, although she didn't do much more than watch her shoes as they stepped one in front of the other and tried to ignore the silence. Grateful for another conversation topic, she was about to reply when she finally processed what had been said, leavingher blinking owlishly at Henry for a few moments. "Uhm. Yes?" She said hesitantly, not quite catching onto the joke until after she uttered that confused phrase. "At least, I would hope so; or someone has been playing quite a clever trick on the both of us." Tae quickly added, the small, lopsided smile back on her face as she attempted to banter. Absentmindedly checking her phone as the school gradually came into view, she saw that she still ha some time and wouldn't be in danger of being late even if she did keep Henry company for a while. At least getting up so early had some benefits. "Ah, anyways! What electives are you taking? I'm doing a bit of studio art this year. I'm trying to bust out of my... Shell, I guess." She gave a sheepish smile, rubbing the nape of her neck.

@scaryyangell

xxxx
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

? The queen bee, or should I say queen wasp has arrived. ?xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

c49490af-3eed-4a6d-99c2-693021041db9_zpsd5wbefim.png

As Caleb waited for a response for Bruno, one of his other close friends Jasmine had came over to the two boys greeting them. " Morning, Jasmine. " Caleb replied greeting her back as his hand raised up to slightly wave at her before he continued. " I'm going to take a lucky guess, and say that the ' evil witch ' you call your step-mother didn't cast any type of spell on you. " The male said raising his hand to make quotation marks when he said evil witch. Caleb didn't know a whole lot about Jasmine background as he wasn't that nosey to really try and get into the grits of her background then again he would probably forget half of her background which would defeat the purpose of learning that much. But, nonetheless he still believed he knew enough. Stuck in his thoughts, Caleb's attention was train of thought was interrupted as someone new came over to the group making his attention be adverted to who walked over.

Looking over Caleb noticed it was Zachariah, or Zach for short. " Morning, Snow White. How did your morning go? " He greeted waving as he also wondered why Snow White Zach gave Bruno no good morning. Merely shrugging his shoulders, Caleb decided to not think much of it as whatever was going on was between them and had nothing to do with Caleb so he knew of. A puff of smoke was suddenly blown in Caleb's face instantly making him cough as he frantically waved it away from his face. " What's the big idea! Are you trying to kill me the precious Caleb? " Caleb instantly said coughing a bit more as his eyes blinked faster then usual. " And, you should also know I'm forgetful. I don't and won't remember everything smartass. " The eighteen year-old said as he glared at Bruno before rolling his eyes. " Remind me why I'm still your friend. " He muttered ruffling his hair in annoyance. " Bye Jasmine, and will do. If I remember. ." He said muttering the last part more to himself as he felt yet another presence join the group as Jasmine left.

Looking over his left shoulder then his right, Caleb's eyes were met with navy blue shirt before his eyes wandered upwards and were met with Luka's face while his eyes were supposedly glued to the screen of his phone. " Morning to you to. " He said slightly cocking his head as a sigh left his lips. Looking around at the people around here, Caleb actually wondered why they came where he was. Not that he was complaining all this attention was great in his opinion, but in a short amount of time it just seemed like the crowd was getting bigger by every minute that passed. " The queen bee or should I say queen wasp has arrived. " Caleb murmured quietly but loud enough for some people to hear him. Caleb didn't really have a problem with Chanel but he wasn't someone who showed some type of respect to her. She may the supposedly the queen wasp queen bee, but that doesn't mean she's going to get special treatment from Caleb. As everyone get's the same treatment from him. " Hi Chanel. " The male said his eyebrows slightly furrowed as he gave her short wave. " Why am I so confused today. " Caleb thought, most of the time he had answers for most of questions but today it just seemed like none of his common sense could help him today. Caleb knew himself that he was a bit popular for both looks and his personality but he didn't understand why she specially gave him and Bruno a greeting. " Why do I feel like everyone knows more then me today. " He thought, though 9/10 Caleb was probably being oblivious towards Chanel.

@Ambivert7501

@Zatanna, @beehivecult

tumblr_noreodphdW1u02074o4_1280.jpg

l u k a

"Morning to you too," Luka heard Caleb murmur under his breath. He raised his chin and replied with a low "Mm," Surely he had to know by now that greetings were not Luka's forte. This almost made Luka feel bad. He was fine when he and Caleb were alone but with others around Luka was his shadow. He sighed at the thought of it. He lifted his eyes from the skimmed news article on his phone and slid it in his back pocket, eyeing the three men in front of him. He saw Caleb's shoulders tense.

"
The queen bee or should I say the queen wasp has arrived," With this Luka turned his head to see a 5'7" tall figure of pink stride their way. As Caleb greeted the girl he let out a small chuckle. She completely ignored Luka and this Quick Silver guy. He scoffed, "Oh, you know she's the queen wasp. If she was the queen bee she would've dropped dead after her first sting." He smirked, cocking his neck up and to the side. "We don't have that luxury," He had seen the pink bitch everywhere - to his dismay, of course. She always made herself known.

Luka glanced at Caleb as soon as he noticed what he had said. From his posture he didn't seem too fond of the blonde either, but he couldn't help but feel a slight stab of guilt.

@LameAsDuck @Zatanna @Ambivert7501

cooper-hewitt.thin.png

outfit : here | with : arabella dove, jasmine paulo (bruno, caleb, luka, and chanel close-by)

Derek chuckled at her reply. "Dress me? Okay, mom." he rolled his eyes. "Yep, I'm going in my same old loser clothes." He thought it was kind of funny; the thought of him dressing up like a stereotypical rich kid and being a popular asshole jock or something. Maybe he would dress up like that for halloween. That would be pretty ironic. "Yeah, you too. Lova ya'." Derek replied back to his sister, getting out of her car. It was pretty nice out today. A little bit windy, and not as humid as usual. He looked around for Jasmine and Arabella, spotting the two and walking over. Jasmine's back was turned to him, so he took this opportunity to startle her. As he approached closer, he heard her saying "You remember Derek, right? cute boy with glasses. His sister dresses like she's in Grease." Derek saw a better opportunity than to startle her, and walked around her, standing next to her and Arabella. He waved to Arabella with a half-smile before starting on with his jokes. "Cute boy with glasses?" He cocked an eyebrow and pointed at her with a finger gun motion. "You know it." He took a pause to chuckle a little at his own joke. "Chanel dresses like she's from Grease? Ooh, that's a new one. I guess that makes me John Travolta." Derek loved teasing Jasmine, it was always fun. Her reactions were always funny, and he liked that about her. A sense of humor was one of the biggest things he looked for in a friendship. He looked back at Arabella one more time. He never noticed, but she was actually quite tall. Well compared to him she was just a little over his shoulder, but she was tall for a girl. Really pretty, too. Derek liked her name as well. It reminded him of the Arctic Monkeys song Arabella, which was one of his favorites. He bit the inside of his lip. Just then he realized he was borderline staring at the girl, and looked back over to Jasmine. 'Shit. I'm awkward.' he thought to himself, running a hand through his hair.

((sorry for the short replies))

A R A B E L L A

x

Arabella smiled at Jasmine, "I say the same for you, gorgeous." With a soft sigh, she glanced at her hair and whined, "I need to have your hair. I love it so much." She was about to say something else, but that's when Derek showed up. She didn't say anything nor did she stare at him, that would be too obvious being that Jasmine could definitely tell what she was thinking most of the time. So she directed her attention towards her shoes. Once he made himself known though, Arabella smiled, returning the wave and laughing at his remark towards the Grease comparison. Her smiled faded once she noticed that she was the shortest of the three, even though she was around 5'9. She tried to stand on her tip-toes to see if that helps, but it's no use, and her toes were going to cramp up sooner or later. Arabella lowered onto her feet and smiled, "well. How have your mornings been so far? Mine was boring, as usual." She looked at Jasmine, then to Derek. Her friend was right, he is cute. She began to look around, but her focus always went back to Jasmine, then Derek, in that exact order. What a creep.

She actually thought about school and looked at the two, "do we have any tests today? Because if we do, then I didn't study." A short laugh escaped her lips, "hell, I never study." That was true, but she had no idea how she was still passing by winging everything, unless she just had amazing luck - ha. Arabella looked at the other six people standing around in another group. She knew them, she has some classes with them. The teen turned her head to keep from staring, not really caring either way, and went back to smiling at her friends.

@Teddy Squirts @ultraviolence

(This is short, I am disgraced.)

" Hi Chanel. "

Chanel smiled a little when he greeted her. She turned to Zachariah and Luka and smiled

"Where are my manner? Goodmorning Zach! Goodmorning Luka!" she said with a genuine smile.

She didn't ignore them on purpose. All though she did have some gossip on both of them. Word on the street was that Zachariah's family all slept in the same bed and like fucked each other. People said Luka was some kind of like mob moss murdered kid. But that couldn't be true.

"Oh, you know she's the queen wasp. If she was the queen bee she would've dropped dead after her first sting."

Chanel smiled a little on the outside not letting them know how it hit her. Okay she was a total bitch but not to them. They were all pretty cool. She didn't like to say it but she did have feelings.

"Oh... I see I'm not wanted. I'll let myself out." she said walking away from the group of boys. She ran past Derek and his friends to her car trying to hid her tears. She started her little bug up and put it in drive as she left the school.

She drove to the nearest Starbucks and went inside. She ordered her drink and waited in line for it, thinking about what had just happened.

It wasn't so much the words said, it was the people who said them. Chanel considered these people her friends, Obviously they didn't feel the same. But as far as Chanel could remember she was always nice to Zach, Luka, and Caleb. Chanel had a reputation of being a bitch and if people have never really interacted with her they just assumed she was a bitch because of what they had heard. Chanel has never been mean to any of them. She didn't mind being hated for some reason but nobody likes being hated for no reason.

Chanel smiled at the barista who handed her, her drink and went got into her car.

Then she made a decision. If they apologized or were nice to her later, she would stay being regular old Chanel. If not then fine. If everyone thought she was a bitch. She would turn the bitch meter up to 100.

@Ambivert7501

Users who are viewing this thread

Back