• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom 14 Queens. 1 Crown. {rpdr roleplay} CS

Mandalay

Baddest Bitch in Herstory
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
code by pasta

Don't be a Drag, Just be a Queen
Wigs. Glitter. Perfume. The clanking of makeup brushes, clicking of heels on the tile floor, and the gentle sprshhhhhh of hairspray cans. You’ve made it to America’s hardest drag competition.
Lady’s and gentlemen, start your engines, it’s Rupaul’s Dragrace Season 10. 14 drag queens/kings will compete to become America’s next drag superstar. You’ll be competing against 13 others in acting, singing, dancing, comedy, lip-syncing, and most importantly, creating iconic runway looks. In midst of the competition, there will undeniably be drama and budding romance. Will you be able to make it to the top, or will you sashay away?

Please bring comments and questions to the OOC thread !!
☆ This will be first-come-first-serve! But don't stress too much about rushing to make a form. I have a feeling that all fourteen spots aren't going to be taken, anyways. Once your form is completed, I'll tell you in the OOC thread if it's accepted.
☆ However, you may not reserve a spot.
☆ You do not need to be familiar with Rupaul's Drag Race in order to participate !!
☆ Dragkings are also allowed.
☆ I'll be roleplaying Rupaul and the various judges. Furthermore, I'll walk everyone through the challenges and runways.
☆ I want this to be an environment where we can all write comfortably free of judgement. I expect each member to be polite and respectful.
☆ Your character may have to eventually sashay away :// (i.e, get voted off the show). If you want to have a long-term commitment to this RP, I suggest potentially creating more than one character. Or, alternatively, if your character(s) sashay away, you may RP judges, cameramen, etc.
☆ Rpers may play 1-3 characters.
☆ Forms are kinda long so I'll be more lenient towards how lengthy your responses are. Just make sure your charrie is realistic and fleshed out.
☆ Please don't use famous drag queens/kings as faceclaims.
☆ Please post your form in a spoiler.
☆ I expect 1-3 (or more) paragraphs per post in the RP thread.
☆ Anything below the belt needs to fade to black.
☆ I'm chill with cursing.
☆ Romance and drama are highly encouraged !!
♡ You must listen to producers, on-set assistants, and Rupaul. Disobeying instructions will lead to disqualification or consequences.
♡ You must be ready for each challenge/runway at the set time.
♡ You are not allowed to physical attack any other competitors or on-set figures. You cannot sabotage other contestants, either.
♡ You are not allowed to leave your hotel room except when on set.
♡ Drugs and sexual actions are prohibited.
♡ Outfits should not have an company logos/symbols.
Drag name (and meaning+origin):
Nicknames:
Achievements:
Brief appearance description (in and out of drag):
Personality:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Drag style (include what their typical hair+makeup looks like):
Drag persona (the personality of their drag character. Is she sassy or bitchy? Is he a gentleman or fuckboy?):
What're they known for? (i.e, their humor, tuck, makeup, performing, etc):
Catchphrase:
In-drag strengths:
In-drag weaknesses:
History:
Theme Song:
1. Reserved for me.
2. Reserved for me.

latest

Links

Interest Check: click
CS Thread: you are here
Main Thread: TBA
OOC Chat: click

il_340x270.830163994_pp3v.jpg

Tags:
DanDanDan DanDanDan tigereyes tigereyes Necromantic Necromantic normal normal ladyb0y ladyb0y
May be Interested:
JujuBee JujuBee DrowningXInXPackingPeanuts DrowningXInXPackingPeanuts jinkx jinkx The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen Starchan Starchan Angel Evans Angel Evans PunkPrince PunkPrince hemovore hemovore shapeshifting shapeshifting CarpeNoctem1213 CarpeNoctem1213 Cryobionic Cryobionic PanOtterPus PanOtterPus
If you were tagged, that means you've posted something on this site related to drag, drag race, or drag queens. Sorry to bother you if you have no interest in this thread !!

giphy.gif
giphy.gif
giphy.gif
code by pasta

Don't be a Drag, Just be a Queen
Wigs. Glitter. Perfume. The clanking of makeup brushes, clicking of heels on the tile floor, and the gentle sprshhhhhh of hairspray cans. You’ve made it to America’s hardest drag competition.
Lady’s and gentlemen, start your engines, it’s Rupaul’s Dragrace Season 10. 14 drag queens/kings will compete to become America’s next drag superstar. You’ll be competing against 13 others in acting, singing, dancing, comedy, lip-syncing, and most importantly, creating iconic runway looks. In midst of the competition, there will undeniably be drama and budding romance. Will you be able to make it to the top, or will you sashay away?

Please bring comments and questions to the OOC thread !!
☆ This will be first-come-first-serve! But don't stress too much about rushing to make a form. I have a feeling that all fourteen spots aren't going to be taken, anyways. Once your form is completed, I'll tell you in the OOC thread if it's accepted.
☆ However, you may not reserve a spot.
☆ You do not need to be familiar with Rupaul's Drag Race in order to participate !!
☆ Dragkings are also allowed.
☆ I'll be roleplaying Rupaul and the various judges. Furthermore, I'll walk everyone through the challenges and runways.
☆ I want this to be an environment where we can all write comfortably free of judgement. I expect each member to be polite and respectful.
☆ Your character may have to eventually sashay away :// (i.e, get voted off the show). If you want to have a long-term commitment to this RP, I suggest potentially creating more than one character. Or, alternatively, if your character(s) sashay away, you may RP judges, cameramen, etc.
☆ Rpers may play 1-3 characters.
☆ Forms are kinda long so I'll be more lenient towards how lengthy your responses are. Just make sure your charrie is realistic and fleshed out.
☆ Please don't use famous drag queens/kings as faceclaims.
☆ Please post your form in a spoiler.
☆ I expect 1-3 (or more) paragraphs per post in the RP thread.
☆ Anything below the belt needs to fade to black.
☆ I'm chill with cursing.
☆ Romance and drama are highly encouraged !!
♡ You must listen to producers, on-set assistants, and Rupaul. Disobeying instructions will lead to disqualification or consequences.
♡ You must be ready for each challenge/runway at the set time.
♡ You are not allowed to physical attack any other competitors or on-set figures. You cannot sabotage other contestants, either.
♡ You are not allowed to leave your hotel room except when on set.
♡ Drugs and sexual actions are prohibited.
♡ Outfits should not have an company logos/symbols.
Drag name (and meaning+origin):
Nicknames:
Achievements:
Brief appearance description (in and out of drag):
Personality:
Turn Ons:
Turn Offs:
Drag style (include what their typical hair+makeup looks like):
Drag persona (the personality of their drag character. Is she sassy or bitchy? Is he a gentleman or fuckboy?):
What're they known for? (i.e, their humor, tuck, makeup, performing, etc):
Catchphrase:
In-drag strengths:
In-drag weaknesses:
History:
Theme Song:
1. Reserved for me.
2. Reserved for me.

latest

Links

Interest Check: click
CS Thread: you are here
Main Thread: TBA
OOC Chat: click

il_340x270.830163994_pp3v.jpg

Tags:
DanDanDan DanDanDan tigereyes tigereyes Necromantic Necromantic normal normal ladyb0y ladyb0y
May be Interested:
JujuBee JujuBee DrowningXInXPackingPeanuts DrowningXInXPackingPeanuts jinkx jinkx The Succubi Queen The Succubi Queen Starchan Starchan Angel Evans Angel Evans PunkPrince PunkPrince hemovore hemovore shapeshifting shapeshifting CarpeNoctem1213 CarpeNoctem1213 Cryobionic Cryobionic PanOtterPus PanOtterPus
If you were tagged, that means you've posted something on this site related to drag, drag race, or drag queens. Sorry to bother you if you have no interest in this thread !!
As much as I LIVE for drag race and worship our Lord and saviour RuPaul (can I get an Amen up in here?), I'm too swamped to commit to anything new ;-; Have fun though!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back