• Before posting a question, please check our Frequently Asked Questions page as well as previous threads here. Odds are you aren't the first to ask, and you may find the answer without having to post!

Help 10+ posts

Efari

I don't understand the whole 10+ posts message. If I can't make any profile posts since I require 10+ posts, how do I meet this criteria?

All forum posts are included in your post count except those in the forum games and private workshop sections. You can join discussions or roleplays to increase your count, or introduce yourself in the introductions section, etc. Just please don't spam just to increase your count!

A good place to go is the General Discussions area. You can talk about lots of things that don't even have to do with role plays. That's where I got mine done. :)

I don't think its posts on your profile, it's just posts that are anywhere. Like replying to people counts as a post, and just posting in any of the threads counts as well. But I'm not sure so don't quote me on it lol

I don't think its posts on your profile, it's just posts that are anywhere. Like replying to people counts as a post, and just posting in any of the threads counts as well. But I'm not sure so don't quote me on it lol

I'll quote you. XD Everywhere counts except for forum games, privates messages and private workshop. Everything else, including posts on your profile, counts towards post count.

Good post

Hello

this really helped me too. Thanks
Me too

still trynna get my 10 posts donee
Keep replying to others replies

the 10+ post goal sucks, jk i know why they do it :))
Someone is being funny

haha, thank you for clarifying that!
Thanks

Sonds confusing

A good place to go is the General Discussions area. You can talk about lots of things that don't even have to do with role plays. That's where I got mine done. :)
Thank for info

I don't understand the whole 10+ posts message. If I can't make any profile posts since I require 10+ posts, how do I meet this criteria?
Just make a lot of replies

I moved your thread to site questions and information. Post in general discussion, join roleplays ect
This is helpful

But once you get 10 posts made it takes a bit of time for the message to go away I'm still waiting

Bear in mind that spamming, including spam to reach 10+ posts, is against the rules and can lead to warnings and other unpleasant things. Stick to real posts and you'll get there soon enough.

Also, the account must exist for at least 24 hours to unlock PMs and other gated features.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back