• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern 1 x 1 Literate Roleplay Search (16+)

krys_tall

Hey! I'm Krys, and I'm 16, turning 17 in the next few months. I've been looking for a nice, literate roleplay to occupy a bit of my time, but sadly, I find that the majority of others are searching for those 18+. I get it, people have preferences, but that helps me none! So, that being said, here I am with my own.

Honestly, I've been looking for something romance/slice of life/modern lately, BUT I am open to doing anything with supernatural themes as well. I actually just finished watching the show Supernatural itself, so if anyone's looking to do a spin-off romance type of that with maybe the knockoff Eileen and Sam, shoot me a message for that as well!

I'm big into human faceclaims, simply because they're easier to find visuals for (in my opinion) than a drawing or a digitalized image. I am perfectly okay with using someone that has been digitalized themselves if it makes you uncomfortable to use someone's face, but manga and anything else that fits that style is a no for me. I have google documents for the majority of my characters but you don't have to have the same. It's simply there for you to reference if you so choose!

Hey! I'm Krys, and I'm 16, turning 17 in the next few months. I've been looking for a nice, literate roleplay to occupy a bit of my time, but sadly, I find that the majority of others are searching for those 18+. I get it, people have preferences, but that helps me none! So, that being said, here I am with my own.

Honestly, I've been looking for something romance/slice of life/modern lately, BUT I am open to doing anything with supernatural themes as well. I actually just finished watching the show Supernatural itself, so if anyone's looking to do a spin-off romance type of that with maybe the knockoff Eileen and Sam, shoot me a message for that as well!

I'm big into human faceclaims, simply because they're easier to find visuals for (in my opinion) than a drawing or a digitalized image. I am perfectly okay with using someone that has been digitalized themselves if it makes you uncomfortable to use someone's face, but manga and anything else that fits that style is a no for me. I have google documents for the majority of my characters but you don't have to have the same. It's simply there for you to reference if you so choose!
hey want to do romance

Users who are viewing this thread

Back