• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom 1 x 1 Double up Creepypasta rp?

Cephalopod009

The Squiddish Monster

tumblr_nwpl6c6L8A1s1vn29o8_500.gif

I've come to notice that not a lot of people actually seem interested in Creepypasta anymore (might be because of the newer characters) so I decided to make a post about it and put myself out there as an option for people who might be too embarrassed to do so, since it is a pretty sketchy fandom. Through horror and cringe. There are good things around every corner though and my favorite pass time is to redeem scary/spooky characters and put them in a more realistic place. Create head canons pretty much.

If you are interested in either a 1 x 1 pairing or a double up, do speak up. I'm looking for oc/oc pairings as well as oc/canon pairings. I know all the older characters, but I'm willing to read up on newer ones if you'd like me to play one for your OC.

Now, I will say I am only picky with this due to certain people in the fandom that can't get a grip on reality, I at least want a down to earth person who can chat.

OOC Is required. Please be 18+

I often play females, and will only do M/F pairings due to a bad past with both yaoi and yuri. If you can talk me into it though I'll gladly reconsider.

I keep my eye on this website now, but you can also contact me via email at IllustrativeCephalopod@gmail.com

Users who are viewing this thread

Back