• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ??? ???????? ☠

Queen_Liyah

From Dusk till Dawn

THE HEATHENS
by The Kingston's

Blood, Money, Power, are all things that can make you a criminal. However, that isn't all true when you are a Heathen. In the year 2012, that's was when the government discovered that there was the superpower activity that now exists and has been proven in many crimes such as murders and robbery, to identify them they were called The Unknowns. The government had to keep these crimes under wraps from the real world to maintain stability and not have terror or crisis in mankind. And the only solution that they came up with was to kill them all.

The government created a branch called the GOSP that dealt with all can be related crimes of the superpowers and sends them to be killed by their hunters or officers. Since the beginning of this program, many superpowered beings go into hiding and tries their best to not be traced by the government but, that doesn't stop the Kingston Family or what they liked to be called The Heathens. The Heathens were well known as the ones who committed the biggest crimes and never got caught and the main reason was that they had powers. No one knew who The Heathens true identity was but themselves and the GOSP have been trying to catch them for the longest just to kill them off.

Every day the Heathen Family does grow and soon their big plan is to take down GOSP and help those who are in hiding, everyone else thinks they are the big guys but yet they are only doing these crimes to bring GOSP into their trap and start killing them all to regain their freedom for not only themselves but, for the Unknowns.

Other Important Info
~This all takes place in New Orleans, California around the year of 2020. This is a Modern/Fantasy/Family Crime RP. I know what a big mix. In this RP it is always open and you are able to reserve a role but this is not first come first serve. You are able to have NPC which can be friends or girl/boyfriends to any of the members or mistresses of the boss or the wife or even an agent of GOSP anything really. This RP is always accepting new characters and never closes. You can have up to as many as you can handle there is no limit in this RP.
dfc1aa0b4a7d8cb63e8c2d1e5aa07eb5.png
THE BOSS

(m.)​
Basically the father figure for the Heathens. He takes charge of planning the next hits and taking care of the family and having leadership, he will put his family first before anyone else and always there in needs. He is opened to new ideas of attacks to take down GOSP and he can be very stuborn when it comes to who he puts out on the feild.

THE WIFE

( f.)​
She might be the boss's wife but she is badass, she is also the second one in charge when her husband, the boss, is out taking care of business in another state or country. She likes to help those who are in need and always likes to welcome them with open arms, she likes to take charge just like her husband and can sometimes be controlling. She might not have superpowers but she does know how to work a gun since she used to be a cop.

THE HACKER

(m. or f.)​
Well, what do you think the hacker does? Well, they hack shit. they are the most skilled hacker on the team and is one of the oldest children of the boss and the wife. After discovering their power they dropped out of college and stayed in their hometown to protect the Unknowns so their girl/boyfriend can stay out of hiding forever.

The REAPER

(m. or f.)​
Have you ever saw that one family member that looks scary as hell and can kill you by just looking at you in the eye. Well, meet the Reaper. They earned that name for one reason and that's because everyone is scared of him even the boss and it's not because they are related. He can scare anyone away by just looking at them and they do have a closed personality and kind of cold but, hey very useful for the crimes they committed.

THE THEIF

The title says it all. They are a thief and will always be one, they know how to steal things that's their hobby and talent. Sadly has already a criminal record and is the youngest child of them all but never gets caught by the GOSP so they were always safe when it came from only having a regular record. They love art and is able to create fake id's and even passports if needed. They just know what they are doing without using their powers.

THE PLAYER

(m. or f.)​
They are the charmer in this family and the middle child as well. You can say the rebelous child as well. They are just like their father and wants to take charge and lead however, they like to play little games and tricks. They loves mind games, was always thier favorite. They are the neardy type to know how the brain would work or realate to the level of the game or how he is presenting it and trust me it does have something to do with his powers.

THE HUMAN

(m. or f.)​
The titles says less and yes this is the human, the one who lives next door from the heathens without knowing what superpowers are or who the Unknows were. However with not knowing himself he is the son/daughter of the leader of GOSP.

~Normal RPN rules apply

~Please at least be able to write 2 or more paragraphs

~Have as much fun as you can

~When it gets too steamy please fade to black at all cost

~This is not first come first serve

~You can have as many NPC as you want but if you want the main role you can only apply to 1

~Please stay active as much as you can, post at least 3 times a week so I don’t think you died on me

~No killing off other people character without my permission and the other's character
p.s all the picture scroll and to show description of character.

©SociallyAwkward

Last edited:
Can I reserve the hacker? I already have a premade character that I can fit in here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back