• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Besieged(ALWAYS OPEN)

bump for new people

if you want to join

join now!

Well shit I was like "hmm that'd be cool if there was a modern military squad/platoon based RP" and stumbled across this. So you're still accepting? Cool I might get into this then.

Well shit I was like "hmm that'd be cool if there was a modern military squad/platoon based RP" and stumbled across this. So you're still accepting? Cool I might get into this then.

Aw hell yeah

fresh meat
ahem

Yes, we're accepting! The RP's kicked off well, and with a bit of catching up, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Aw hell yeah

fresh meat
ahem

Yes, we're accepting! The RP's kicked off well, and with a bit of catching up, I'm sure you'll fit right in!

Okay I'll start making a character now. I read through the RP--not every last word but it looks like there was action and now a mission to take out jammers along with local militia.

Always open I hear?
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Well.... Don't mind if I do join! Which pos. are open now?

Ooh, welcome! All the positions are open, there is no limitation on how many roles you can play as! PM me for a summary on the plot so far!

I'm interested. Haven't used the site in quite a long time, and my old content is mostly garbage. How many people have joined so far, and could you accept me?

I'm interested. Haven't used the site in quite a long time, and my old content is mostly garbage. How many people have joined so far, and could you accept me?
We're always open, so feel free to drop a CS! :) Also yes, I'd say we have a dozen people or so, only many are inactive due to reasons.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back