• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource 「▰▱ ᴘᴇᴀᴄʜᴇs ᴀɴᴅ ᴄʀᴇᴀᴍ」just-peachy's bbcode

southside.

apricot princess

peaches and cream
a bbcode collection

information.
This is really just being used to show off the stuff I've made. I've made at least 5 different codes because I impulsively started at least five 1x1 rps. A couple of them died so I have a lot of codes to share. Some will be free to use while others won't. Most likely because the code itself is a pain to try and navigate through and edit. My only rule is to keep the credit if you are planning on using a FREE code. Please don't repost the non-free codes. The archive is going to be remade.
code// just-peachy

Last edited:

information.
#1 NAM JOO HYUK IC POST

OOC: I just found out about pastebin and it's great

An ic post with mood and location. You can only fit a certain number of characters in the mood and tag boxes before you'll have to extend it so choose your words wisely

It's mobile friendly :]
CODE LINK HERE
chi yoonseok
mood: apprehensive

Most people who know how to float in water will tell you that you need to have faith in your body's ability to float in order to do so. If you panic, you'll sink. That's exactly how Yoonseok felt sitting in the couch cushions of his friend's leather sofa that day. He didn't have faith in himself to keep himself afloat. He was panicking, and he was sinking. But not immediately like water. He was sinking in quicksand, slowly, and somehow he couldn't stop struggling. He kept telling himself that he should just stay calm and relax, but that only made things worse. He just continued to sink.

He turned to his friend, who was in the middle of talking about their next fmv. The two of them liked to fool around some, and one of the things they liked to do together was to make parodies of their favorite music videos. They were a hassle to make sometimes, but it always ended up being fun.

"You've been thinking about this for the longest time now. How hard is it to just say a few words?" he thought to himself. Yea, it shouldn't be so hard. Then why did he feel this way? If it was so simple, then why did he feel so afraid of just saying it?

He took a deep breath in, and tried his best to speak clearly and concisely.

"You know what," he interrupted him, caught up in his own nervousness, "I like you." He sat there for a moment, darting his eyes back and forth. On the outside, he looked really relaxed and almost as if his words carried no meaning. But they did. They really did. He just couldn't show it. It wasn't in his nature to show how he felt. He stood up and ran a hand through his dark brown hair before walking to the kitchen. His whole body was shaking on the way there.

He was relieved, but the nervousness he felt before still held onto him like an itch he couldn't quite get rid of. He grabbed a glass and helped himself to a glass of water before putting two palms on the counter and sighing softly.

code// just-peachy

Last edited:

information.
#2 INTEREST CHECK

This was and can be used as a partner search post but I changed it to fit the format of an interest check.

Tis' mobile friendly
CODE LINK HERE
interest check

group or partner search
INFORMATION

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.

NOTES + RULES

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim. Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus.
code// just-peachy

Last edited:

information.
#3 YAN AN CS

I'm currently using this for a 1x1 I'm doing so this is not free for use. The whole code scrolls.

It's mobile friend friendly :>

Kal Tae-hyun

Male
5'11
brown hair
brown eyes
PERSONALITY
Taehyun is a generally unapproachable person. He tends to be more isolated from the rest, especially when it comes to doing more hyperactive activities. He's more on the introverted side of the spectrum, being very quiet and shy; Never really bothering to interact with others. He doesn't go out of his way to make friends, and the few times people approach him, whether out of pity or interest, he pushes them away without hesitation. The handful of people that do talk to him are those that were persistent enough to become his friend. So much so that he just gave up on fighting against them.

This often leads people to believe that he doesn't want to meet new people or at least interact with another human being; Which isn't exactly the case. Like most human beings, he'd like to be able to at least talk to people, but his default is to dismiss them and scare them off.

Taehyun's introversion has allowed him to be more aware of his surroundings. You have a lot more time to look around and observe things when you aren't busy talking to someone. Because of this, he's been able to think more logically as well; With observation comes speculation and curiosity and that's just what's running through his mind. He's very spacey as well as a result of this speculative behavior. He tends to think a bit too much or for too long. He sometimes gets so caught up in his thoughts that he doesn't realize what's going on around him, despite his usual awareness.

His blunt attitude doesn't make up for his already unappealing personality. He isn't the type to dance around the issues. He won't exactly say what's on his mind at any moment, but he won't hesitate to tell you if he's bothering you. He won't sugarcoat it or try not to be rude if he feels that he doesn't need to be polite. If you're bothering him,
he'll tell you so. Nothing more, nothing less. There's no use in trying to spare someone's feelings and giving them false hopes when you can just say what you mean and mean what you say.

He remains in the background, never bothering to leave and come into the spotlight. So much so that he feels out of place around a group of generally hyper or upbeat people. When he tries to blend in with that mix of individuals,
he doesn't feel like himself. But even so, who's to say that his calm and blunt attitude is apart of his real personality?

BIOGRAPHY

Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum. Aenean imperdiet. Etiam ultricies nisi vel augue. Curabitur ullamcorper ultricies nisi. Nam eget dui. Etiam rhoncus. Maecenas tempus, tellus eget condimentum rhoncus, sem quam semper libero, sit amet adipiscing sem neque sed ipsum. Nam quam nunc, blandit vel, luctus pulvinar, hendrerit id, lorem. Maecenas nec odio et ante tincidunt tempus. Donec vitae sapien ut libero venenatis faucibus. Nullam quis ante.

Etiam sit amet orci eget eros faucibus tincidunt. Duis leo. Sed fringilla mauris sit amet nibh. Donec sodales sagittis magna. Sed consequat, leo eget bibendum sodales, augue velit cursus nunc, quis gravida magna mi a libero. Fusce vulputate eleifend sapien. Vestibulum purus quam, scelerisque ut, mollis sed, nonummy id, metus. Nullam accumsan lorem in dui. Cras ultricies mi eu turpis hendrerit fringilla. Vestibulum ante ipsum primis in faucibus orci luctus et ultrices posuere cubilia Curae; In ac dui quis mi consectetuer lacinia. Nam pretium turpis et arcu.

code// just-peachy

Last edited:

information.
#4 DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME? MAIN THREAD

A main thread post for another 1x1. The text box on the left scrolls.

Not mobile friendly, I don't know how to fix it.
code// just-peachy
DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME?
THE WITCH
played by pasta
THE REPAIR-MAN
played by just-peachy!
DESCRIPTION

A witch lives alone in a lonely cottage in the middle of a swampy forest, isolated from humans. He spends most of his time locked in the house, creating and experimenting with various potions and elixirs, as well as working with other ingredients; Whether it's to add certain non-human aspects to clothing or creating a medicine that heals large wounds over a period of 2 minutes.

In a city nearby, a man in his late teens works as a housekeeper and a repairman under a 60-something-year-old red-neck boss. He finds his life to be pretty miserable, having to do the same thing everyday, only to hate it after about a week.

At some point he finds himself lost in the middle of a swamp-like forest, and he arrives at a small cottage. He finds a rather unusual looking person standing at its porch. He approaches the man and asks for directions and somehow the two end up fooling around. This eventually develops into an oddly toxic and unhealthy relationship that exists for the sole reason to benefit the worthless repairman and the lonely sorcerer.

Last edited:

information.
#5 KWON HYUNBIN 1X1 CS

Yet another code for a 1x1. Not free for use for now.

Mobile friendly~!

CODE LINK HERE!
NAE JINHO
(first name is Jin-Ho)
17 | Male | 6'0
Black Hair | Brown Eyes
Jin-Ho isn't as closed off as he was back in middle school. He has been a bit more open and friendly, making a lot more friends now than he did before. Because of this though, he finds it difficult to trust others. He tends to keep his guard up when asked personal questions and he never really gets too personal with people; Or at least that's what he thinks. Most people see him as an open book: a social butterfly that never complains. But at the same time, they see him as a mysterious figure that they know just enough about without knowing much at all.

To align with his friendly personality, he's really agreeable and calm. He basically lives by the saying that, "If you look for the good in people you just might find it." If someone were to stab him, he'd still give them a second chance. He's too stubborn to learn to cut people out of his life.

Similar to how he was before, he tends not to bother people, as people usually come to him more than he them. He's more of an extroverted, introvert in a way. He prefers to stay by himself to recharge but his large amount of friends say otherwise.
EVERYONE'S SUNSHINE

code// just-peachy

Last edited:
this whole thread is;
giphy.gif

information.
#6 DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME? 1X1 CS

OOC: The last one. I swear I'm done for the week. My friend showed me how to do tabs and it took a while.

Floating boxes! The code scrolls and the first two boxes are tabs. It's not free for use yet.

Mostly mobile friendly

• I resent you
    I hate the times I had with you
    After I lost you
    Everything became meaningless
CHON HEECHUL !
@therepairman ↝
posted mon. january 8, 2018

• Heechul is one to show signs of temperament almost too easily; So much so that it becomes a burden on others. He's been through a lot in his life and he hasn't responded to said events in the best way. This caused him to be on the more emotional side, whether it'd be getting angry with someone or crying over spilled milk.

Despite his overly emotional default, Heechul is very relaxed and agreeable. He becomes soft-spoken and if you've seen him after he was angry, you'd think he was on some sort of drug. This side of him clashes with the other greatly, which is one of the reasons why people see him as sort of an oddly irritating and confusing personality.

Heechul isn't very open to new experiences or people. No that he's particularly introverted, or extroverted for that matter but he has a similar social standing to a grumpy old man. He doesn't want things to change, no matter how boring or miserable his life is. He's used to its mundane and repetitive nature, and he wouldn't want to have to get used to change. He's always found it hard to adjust to change, especially during his time in school. He has no reason to need or want to change his life and he doesn't plan on it anytime soon.

He's very athletic, in the sense that he's able to use his strength in tough situations. He isn't actively running around or exercising. He's the type to gain useful skills without putting much effort into them.

He's very cooperative and agreeable as well. He's always had to be. He is one to get angry and emotional, but he isn't one to start an argument or conflict. He'll most likely do what you ask or say as long as you are older than him.
DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME?
@therepairman ↝
posted tues. january 2, 2018 code// just-peachy

I THOUGHT YOU DID

tumblr_oghtrimFqE1vjwwmzo8_1280.jpg

jJjFPvK.png
d5d22d7575e06c34c0fddd1a128a817c--yeo-one-pentagon-kdrama.jpg
tumblr_ohmi15Guxw1urkt8fo8_250.png
@therepairman ↝

posted thurs. december 27, 2017

Last edited:
I noticed you liking all of my replies. Sorry for the spam
And thank you!! I love your codes as well! They're so pretty and advanced!
hah i apologize for the likes spam myself, but you don't have to apologize !! seeing all your codes is more so a blessing than spam ~
i don't know who's codes you've been looking at, but mine def aren't pretty & advanced lol, but thank you nonetheless. ^.^

information.
#7 DO YOU REALLY LOVE ME? IC Post
▷ mobile friendly
▷ profile pic is 65x65
▷ the info is on the right
▷ mood (tags are in the info box)
▷ not free for use for now
new format!!
Mood: Frustrated ↪ Location:Swamp
Chon Heechul
Do You Really Love Me?
The same five songs that Heechul downloaded on his phone kept playing in his ears. The radio didn't work; And even if it did, he'd have to hear a different set of five songs that he wouldn't have liked to hear once over anyway.

He was driving through a swampy area and after seeing what seemed like the same tree following him, he grew frustrated. It was beginning to get very tedious having to circle around such a dull and monotonous forest. He wasn't even sure if he was any where near a building or road.

Eventually he stopped at a random lot that wasn't completely covered in trees and he let his head drop in between his hands and onto the steering wheel. He let out a long and heavy sigh before unbuckling his seat-belt and getting out of the car. After taking a good look at where he was, he realized that he stopped in the assumed parking lot of a rustic-looking house. It took him a while to notice that he'd passed the same building a couple of times, as it almost completely blended in with its surroundings.

The house itself looked out of shape but the man that came out of it looked oddly bright; It was unsettling. Desperate for a way out of this place, he approached him and asked for directions. "You live here right? Do you know a way out of this swamp?" he asked, sounding kind of worn out. It felt as if he was driving for hours and having finally stood up, he felt weak.

He took a good look at the man and took note of his appearance. He looked to be his age, but then again, he could be wrong. His face looked fairly innocent, but his instincts told him to stay on guard. His hair was a dark brown or black color and was rather curly and messy; But the kind of messy that seemed intentional and not at all grubby looking. Heechul almost got lost in his image. He felt a bit inferior to him, feeling a bit ugly-looking. He wanted to hide his face from him, despite the fact that this man may not have cared.
code// just-peachy

Users who are viewing this thread

Back