• When posting, please be aware that artistic nudity is still nudity and not allowed under RpNation rules. Please edit your pictures accordingly!

Remember to credit artists when using work not your own.

Resource ✧ — with great power comes great responsibility | freebies

christy

𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙙𝙮 𝙘𝙖𝙣𝙚𝙨
chris' coding
welcome to my coding lab. i'll be posting completed codes here for people to use wherever they wish. the only thing i need from you in return is: 1) do not remove my watermark and 2) like the post that you're using the coding from. additionally, it would be nice if you linked me to where you were using the code but it's not a requirement.

please do not steal or claim anything here as your own. please do not edit my coding, except colours/pictures, and pass it off as your own because i will know. if you want to change the coding, that's fine, but ask first, and keep my watermark still on it. please for loki's sake, do not comment on this thread. if you have any inquiries, PM me.

thanks, and hope you like them!

chris' coding
#1 | olympus
group rp code
mobile
#D6C8BA
extra notes: free to use for any group roleplay plots/plotting, but can also be used for detailed character sheets. tabs can be removed or added if desired, but don't mess with the base code/design.

please remember, no stealing. do not pass this off as your own, and do not edit without my permission, though colours/accents can be changed. please let me know in a pm/like the post if you use this and you don't have to, but a link to where you've used it would be nice !

inspiration from tumblr.

[class=tabs]color: #fff; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 550px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: 4px; margin-top: 15px; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 70px; background: #D6C8BA;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]color: #fff; background: #756056;[/class]
[script class=tab on=click]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} about) (show tabsContentabout)
if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules)
if (eq ${currentTab} lore) (show tabsContentlore)
if (eq ${currentTab} spots) (show tabsContentspots)
if (eq ${currentTab} links) (show tabsContentlinks)
[/script]

[div class=tabs][div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]rules
[div class=tab]lore[/div][div class=tab]spots[/div][div class=tab]links[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"]
Welcome to Mount Olympus Institute for the Chosen Hosts
chris'coding
long ago, the gods of various pantheons and mythologies existed. greek gods, norse gods, egyptian, incan, irish, the entire lot of them. they thrived for a long time, till one by one, most of them grew extinct, defeated by the foes in the respective mythologies. eventually, those foes, without the balance of the gods, were forced to fade away from existence as well. the only gods that survived were the greeks and the norse, for there was balance between good and evil.

eventually, the gods figured out a way to banish the bad from the world, but in doing so, they were forced to forfeit their immortal bodies. as an alternative, the gods scoured the earth, finding suitable people to act as hosts to them. these people were trained at an academy that was built specifically for them, and upheld by other creatures of greek and norse mythology, those without godly spirits, such as chiron the centaur, and heimdall, the watchman of the norse gods.

this system continued for a long time, with human hosts having a majority of the control, while gaining powers of their hosted deity, as well as the ability to communicate with them mentally. but as time went on, the evil spirits began to rise from the depths of the world, and now they've found hosts too. it's only a matter of time before they band together to overthrow the gods once and for all.

are you prepared?
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
a set of rules to ensure that the roleplay thrives:
  • first up: please read through the lore tab, completely. i cannot, and will not, answer questions to which the answer has already been elaborated on. understanding everything is important for the roleplay to function. if you are confused about something from the lore, feel free to ask.
  • the typical: no mary su/gary stu characters. all your characters have weaknesses because they don't have the full intensity of the powers of their host god, so no overpowered characters. your host god may have multiple powers, but your character, as their host, may only have two, so pick wisely.
  • the characters: real celebrities/models as faceclaims please. nothing else shall be accepted. please also try to choose someone that looks like an eighteen-year-old since that is the age we'll be playing here. also, i would prefer if people took up two characters each, one of each gender, to keep things even. i hate having to turn people away when there's a surplus of one gender and someone else wants to make a character of that same gender. this is a compromise. you may make a maximum of four characters, only if you can handle them and uneven genders is only acceptable if someone makes three characters.
  • the writing: i want people with proper writing skills and a good grasp over the english language. people who know their grammar and punctuation and the difference between 'there', 'they're' and 'their'. please do not feel offended if i ask for a writing sample (no guarantee that i will ask, just putting it out there).
  • the length: a minimum of two - three paragraphs per character for this roleplay. quality over quantity, by all means, but we need something to respond to as well.
  • the activity: i understand that people have lives, so the minimum post frequency required is one post a week. by all means, post more, but if things get out of hand and the story progresses without anyone else getting to take part, then there will be a posting order.
  • the spots: there is nothing premade. if you have a god in mind, go ahead and claim using the form given in the 'spots' tab. first come first serve, but if you don't post a character sheet within a four days of claiming a character, your spot will be given away, unless you can inform me whether you'll be late in submitting.
  • the drama: by all means, stir up as much drama as you want in the roleplay, but i don't want to see any kind of it among the roleplayers in ooc. no bashing, discrimination, or anything of the sort please.
  • last up: please, please, please, for odin's sake, only join if you have the intention of roleplaying or if you know you can commit to a post a week. do not make your claims and then disappear. or, even worse, don't make your characters and then disappear.
  • additionally: please use the words 'i am a host' when you claim your characters, so i know you've read through all of this.
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlore" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
about hosting
people are chosen by the gods every fifty years, either because the gods deem you worthy, or because they find that your values or opinions align with them. there could be a number of reasons. all hosts are selected at the age of eighteen. for some, it is a privilege, if their families have been hosts to big gods for generations. for others, it comes as a total surprise because they never would have known what being a host entailed, or that the gods even existed, because the academy is only accessible by the chosen hosts. you attend the school for three years, till you turn twenty-one, by which your training is complete. after that, you must act as host till the next fifty year mark nears, at which point you will retain your human capabilities, but the god you host will chose another body. also please note that just because a god is a particular gender, doesn't mean that they will choose the same gender for their host. a god can choose a female host, and a goddess can choose a male host.

the academy
the academy is a large estate, and more grand than anything most people would have seen, with a blend of greek and indian architecture. classes take place indoors and outdoors, and though it is outlawed, there exists a kind of heirarchy within the walls of the academy. those that play hosts to the greater gods, like zeus, thor, poseidon, these hosts tend to remain among the 'popular' crowd, while there also exists and 'in between', as well as the 'outcasts'. the academy can only be reached through ship, and a specific ship, known as the argo. replicas of the argo are docked all around the world, in different countries for different hosts, and departs on time, which means you have to get on board or you don't get to the academy. the same ships take you back to your home country once the academic year is over.

the houses
I2vRTDn.jpg

house agonia

0iXLbVq.jpg

house physia

r5lclCR.jpg

house diakonia

ZSVRpMh.jpg

house hedonia
the four houses of the academy are each different much like their students. there is a criteria to be sorted into these houses, which is mainly based on the host god. the houses each have a building for them, which acts as the dormitories. a common room/game room is at the bottom floor of each building, before it branches off into two towers -- one for boys and one for girls. rooms are double sharing. at the start of this roleplay, your characters will not have their houses because that is dependent on the host god. these will be decided only once the roleplay begins.

familiars
though it is not a requirement, some students may bring along a familiar. this can be an animal that was once sacred to their host god, or another animal. just don't be ridiculous in your selection. you can't bring mountain lions and elephants into the academy. think outside the box (real animals only) and if something is wrong, i will let you know!
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentspots" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
current claimed characters and status of sheets. for claiming a character, please comment below with your preferred host god/goddess from norse or greek mythology, and the faceclaim for your character.

males
host god/goddess | faceclaim | uername | sheet status

females
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlinks" style="display: none;"]
chris'coding
when threads are made, the links will go here for ease of access.
[/div][/div][/div]

code

[class=tabs]color: #fff; font-size: 14px; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Playfair Display; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 550px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: 4px; margin-top: 15px; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 70px; background: #D6C8BA;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]color: #fff; background: #756056;[/class]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} rules) (show tabsContentrules)
if (eq ${currentTab} lore) (show tabsContentlore)
if (eq ${currentTab} spots) (show tabsContentspots)
if (eq ${currentTab} links) (show tabsContentlinks)
[/script]

[div=background: #f7f7f7; width: 900px; margin: auto; margin-top: -100px; ][div=background: #D6C8BA; width: 750px; margin: auto;][div class=tabs][div class=tab]about[/div][div class=tab]rules[/div][div class=tab]lore[/div][div class=tab]spots[/div][div class=tab]links[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex: 2;][div=margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 50px; margin-right: 15px; background: #fff; padding: 20px; text-align: center; line-height: 28px; font-size: 20px; color: #584739; height: 150px; border-bottom: 20px solid #554035; font-family: Playfair Display;]Welcome to Mount Olympus Institute for the Chosen Hosts[/div][div=background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ec/94/75/ec947525ca5c3988c8747a0c3c5a6c97.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #fff; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: -65px;][/div][div=margin-left: 115px; margin-top: 15px; color: #918274; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: Times New Roman;]chris'coding[/div][/div][div=flex: 3; margin-top: 20px; height: 350px; margin-right: 50px; margin-left: 15px; margin-bottom: 50px; background: #fff;][div=height: 100px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d4/fd/c6/d4fdc6135b1e90d9bb9a038a15493fba.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%;][/div][div=font-family: Playfair Display; margin: 20px; background: #fff; text-align: justify; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10px; height: 210px; color: #333; overflow-y: auto;]long ago, the gods of various pantheons and mythologies existed. greek gods, norse gods, egyptian, incan, irish, the entire lot of them. they thrived for a long time, till one by one, most of them grew extinct, defeated by the foes in the respective mythologies. eventually, those foes, without the balance of the gods, were forced to fade away from existence as well. the only gods that survived were the greeks and the norse, for there was balance between good and evil.

eventually, the gods figured out a way to banish the bad from the world, but in doing so, they were forced to forfeit their immortal bodies. as an alternative, the gods scoured the earth, finding suitable people to act as hosts to them. these people were trained at an academy that was built specifically for them, and upheld by other creatures of greek and norse mythology, those without godly spirits, such as chiron the centaur, and heimdall, the watchman of the norse gods.

this system continued for a long time, with human hosts having a majority of the control, while gaining powers of their hosted deity, as well as the ability to communicate with them mentally. but as time went on, the evil spirits began to rise from the depths of the world, and now they've found hosts too. it's only a matter of time before they band together to overthrow the gods once and for all.

are you prepared? [/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentrules" style="display: none;"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex: 2;][div=margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 50px; margin-right: 15px; background: #fff;
padding: 20px; text-align: center; line-height: 28px; font-size: 20px; color: #584739; height: 150px; border-bottom: 20px solid #554035; font-family: Playfair Display;]Welcome to Mount Olympus Institute for the Chosen Hosts[/div][div=background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ec/94/75/ec947525ca5c3988c8747a0c3c5a6c97.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #fff; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: -65px;][/div][div=margin-left: 115px; margin-top: 15px; color: #918274; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: Times New Roman;]chris'coding[/div][/div][div=flex: 3; margin-top: 20px; height: 350px; margin-right: 50px; margin-left: 15px; margin-bottom: 50px; background: #fff;][div=height: 100px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d4/fd/c6/d4fdc6135b1e90d9bb9a038a15493fba.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%;][/div][div=font-family: Playfair Display; margin: 20px; background: #fff; text-align: justify; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10px; height: 210px; color: #333; overflow-y: auto;]a set of rules to ensure that the roleplay thrives:
[LIST]
[*]first up: please read through the lore tab, completely. i cannot, and will not, answer questions to which the answer has already been elaborated on. understanding everything is important for the roleplay to function. if you are confused about something from the lore, feel free to ask.
[*]the typical: no mary su/gary stu characters. all your characters have weaknesses because they don't have the full intensity of the powers of their host god, so no overpowered characters. your host god may have multiple powers, but your character, as their host, may only have two, so pick wisely.
[*]the characters: real celebrities/models as faceclaims please. nothing else shall be accepted. please also try to choose someone that looks like an eighteen-year-old since that is the age we'll be playing here. also, i would prefer if people took up two characters each, one of each gender, to keep things even. i hate having to turn people away when there's a surplus of one gender and someone else wants to make a character of that same gender. this is a compromise. you may make a maximum of four characters, only if you can handle them and uneven genders is only acceptable if someone makes three characters.
[*]the writing: i want people with proper writing skills and a good grasp over the english language. people who know their grammar and punctuation and the difference between 'there', 'they're' and 'their'. please do not feel offended if i ask for a writing sample (no guarantee that i will ask, just putting it out there).
[*]the length: a minimum of two - three paragraphs per character for this roleplay. quality over quantity, by all means, but we need something to respond to as well.
[*]the activity: i understand that people have lives, so the minimum post frequency required is one post a week. by all means, post more, but if things get out of hand and the story progresses without anyone else getting to take part, then there will be a posting order.
[*]the spots: there is nothing premade. if you have a god in mind, go ahead and claim using the form given in the 'spots' tab. first come first serve, but if you don't post a character sheet within a four days of claiming a character, your spot will be given away, unless you can inform me whether you'll be late in submitting.
[*]the drama: by all means, stir up as much drama as you want in the roleplay, but i don't want to see any kind of it among the roleplayers in ooc. no bashing, discrimination, or anything of the sort please.
[*]last up: please, please, please, for odin's sake, only join if you have the intention of roleplaying or if you know you can commit to a post a week. do not make your claims and then disappear. or, even worse, don't make your characters and then disappear.
[*]additionally: please use the words 'i am a host' when you claim your characters, so i know you've read through all of this.
[/LIST]
[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlore" style="display: none;"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex: 2;][div=margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 50px; margin-right: 15px; background: #fff;
padding: 20px; text-align: center; line-height: 28px; font-size: 20px; color: #584739; height: 150px; border-bottom: 20px solid #554035; font-family: Playfair Display;]Welcome to Mount Olympus Institute for the Chosen Hosts[/div][div=background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ec/94/75/ec947525ca5c3988c8747a0c3c5a6c97.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #fff; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: -65px;][/div][div=margin-left: 115px; margin-top: 15px; color: #918274; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: Times New Roman;]chris'coding[/div][/div][div=flex: 3; margin-top: 20px; height: 350px; margin-right: 50px; margin-left: 15px; margin-bottom: 50px; background: #fff;][div=height: 100px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d4/fd/c6/d4fdc6135b1e90d9bb9a038a15493fba.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%;][/div][div=font-family: Playfair Display; margin: 20px; background: #fff; text-align: justify; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10px; height: 210px; color: #333; overflow-y: auto;]about hosting
people are chosen by the gods every fifty years, either because the gods deem you worthy, or because they find that your values or opinions align with them. there could be a number of reasons. all hosts are selected at the age of eighteen. for some, it is a privilege, if their families have been hosts to big gods for generations. for others, it comes as a total surprise because they never would have known what being a host entailed, or that the gods even existed, because the academy is only accessible by the chosen hosts. you attend the school for three years, till you turn twenty-one, by which your training is complete. after that, you must act as host till the next fifty year mark nears, at which point you will retain your human capabilities, but the god you host will chose another body. also please note that just because a god is a particular gender, doesn't mean that they will choose the same gender for their host. a god can choose a female host, and a goddess can choose a male host.

the academy
[div=background: #efefef; padding: 2px; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 4px; text-align: center; color: #333333;][div=margin: 2px; height: 100px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/81/d6/cc/81d6cc3d83eb525d0d53204687328582.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 45%;][/div][/div]the academy is a large estate, and more grand than anything most people would have seen, with a blend of greek and indian architecture. classes take place indoors and outdoors, and though it is outlawed, there exists a kind of heirarchy within the walls of the academy. those that play hosts to the greater gods, like zeus, thor, poseidon, these hosts tend to remain among the 'popular' crowd, while there also exists and 'in between', as well as the 'outcasts'. the academy can only be reached through ship, and a specific ship, known as the argo. replicas of the argo are docked all around the world, in different countries for different hosts, and departs on time, which means you have to get on board or you don't get to the academy. the same ships take you back to your home country once the academic year is over.

the houses
[div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex: 1; background-color: #efefef; padding: 2px; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 4px; text-align: center; color: #333333;][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/I2vRTDn.jpg[/IMG]
house agonia[/div]
[div=flex: 1; background-color: #efefef; padding: 2px; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 4px; text-align: center; color: #333333;][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/0iXLbVq.jpg[/IMG]
house physia[/div]
[div=flex: 1; background-color: #efefef; padding: 2px; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 4px; text-align: center; color: #333333;][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/r5lclCR.jpg[/IMG]
house diakonia[/div]
[div=flex: 1; background-color: #efefef; padding: 2px; font-size: 9px; text-transform: uppercase; margin: 4px; text-align: center; color: #333333;][IMG]https://i.imgur.com/ZSVRpMh.jpg[/IMG]
house hedonia[/div][/div]the four houses of the academy are each different much like their students. there is a criteria to be sorted into these houses, which is mainly based on the host god. the houses each have a building for them, which acts as the dormitories. a common room/game room is at the bottom floor of each building, before it branches off into two towers -- one for boys and one for girls. rooms are double sharing. at the start of this roleplay, your characters will not have their houses because that is dependent on the host god. these will be decided only once the roleplay begins.

familiars
though it is not a requirement, some students may bring along a familiar. this can be an animal that was once sacred to their host god, or another animal. just don't be ridiculous in your selection. you can't bring mountain lions and elephants into the academy. think outside the box (real animals only) and if something is wrong, i will let you know!
[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentspots" style="display: none;"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex: 2;][div=margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 50px; margin-right: 15px; background: #fff;
padding: 20px; text-align: center; line-height: 28px; font-size: 20px; color: #584739; height: 150px; border-bottom: 20px solid #554035; font-family: Playfair Display;]Welcome to Mount Olympus Institute for the Chosen Hosts[/div][div=background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ec/94/75/ec947525ca5c3988c8747a0c3c5a6c97.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #fff; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: -65px;][/div][div=margin-left: 115px; margin-top: 15px; color: #918274; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: Times New Roman;]chris'coding[/div][/div][div=flex: 3; margin-top: 20px; height: 350px; margin-right: 50px; margin-left: 15px; margin-bottom: 50px; background: #fff;][div=height: 100px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d4/fd/c6/d4fdc6135b1e90d9bb9a038a15493fba.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%;][/div][div=font-family: Playfair Display; margin: 20px; background: #fff; text-align: justify; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10px; height: 210px; color: #333; overflow-y: auto;]current claimed characters and status of sheets. for claiming a character, please comment below with your preferred host god/goddess from norse or greek mythology, and the faceclaim for your character.

males

females
[/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlinks" style="display: none;"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex: 2;][div=margin-top: 20px; margin-left: 50px; margin-right: 15px; background: #fff;
padding: 20px; text-align: center; line-height: 28px; font-size: 20px; color: #584739; height: 150px; border-bottom: 20px solid #554035; font-family: Playfair Display;]Welcome to Mount Olympus Institute for the Chosen Hosts[/div][div=background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/ec/94/75/ec947525ca5c3988c8747a0c3c5a6c97.jpg); background-size: cover; height: 100px; width: 100px; border-radius: 100%; border: 5px solid #fff; margin-left: 100px; margin-top: -65px;][/div][div=margin-left: 115px; margin-top: 15px; color: #918274; text-transform: uppercase; font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 2px; font-family: Times New Roman;]chris'coding[/div][/div][div=flex: 3; margin-top: 20px; height: 350px; margin-right: 50px; margin-left: 15px; margin-bottom: 50px; background: #fff;][div=height: 100px; background: url(https://i.pinimg.com/564x/d4/fd/c6/d4fdc6135b1e90d9bb9a038a15493fba.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 50%;][/div][div=font-family: Playfair Display; margin: 20px; background: #fff; text-align: justify; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10px; height: 210px; color: #333; overflow-y: auto;]when threads are made, the links will go here for ease of access.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[/div]

Last edited by a moderator:
chris' coding
#2 | musically
character sheet
mobile
#ffab44
#ff634f
#e04a4a
extra notes: a slightly complicated code so be warned. free to use for any detailed or simple character sheets. tabs can be removed or added if desired, but don't mess with the base code/design.

please remember, no stealing. do not pass this off as your own, and do not edit without my permission, though colours/accents can be changed. please let me know in a pm/like the post if you use this and you don't have to, but a link to where you've used it would be nice !

inspiration from tumblr.

[class=tabs]color: #fff; font-size: 14px; margin: auto; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 100px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; display: inline-block; width: 100px;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]color: #333; background: #fff; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px;[/class]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} looks) (show tabsContentlooks)
if (eq ${currentTab} nature) (show tabsContentnature)
if (eq ${currentTab} special) (show tabsContentspecial)
if (eq ${currentTab} history) (show tabsContenthistory)
[/script]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"]
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]looks
[div class=tab]nature
[div class=tab]special
[div class=tab]history
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
angus james jordan
nickname
gus
sexuality
bisexual
zodiac
virgo
ethnicity
gus is mostly irish from both his parents' sides, though there's a little bit of german blood on his father's side.

some choice quotes
♫ | "sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

♫ | "music is in my blood so you can bet that nothing i make will be bad."

♫ | "i'm not lucky because i'm irish. i'm lucky because i'm me."

♫ | "just because we've all got the bad habit of thinking the worst of people, doesn't mean it's true."
[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlooks" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]looks
[div class=tab]nature
[div class=tab]special
[/div]
[div class=tab]history
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
angus james jordan
nickname
gus
sexuality
bisexual
zodiac
virgo
height
5'10

weight
149 lbs

brief overview of appearance
while gus may have been skinny as a child, as he grew up, he began to work out more to build is body up so right now, he has a pretty good physique. nothing overly muscular, but he's got enough that his shirts cling to his body instead of falling loosely. gus causes a lot of talk in the news with his chiseled face, and his warm, doe brown eyes that seem to hold all the innocence of the world in them. his good looks tend to feed into his ego a bit, but not in an unbearable way. typically, he can be found sporting dark jeans and shirts with subtle patterns on them. think of a blend between formal attire and punk-rock.

misc
♫ | angus has one tattoo of a guitar on his forearm.
♫ | no piercings, nor does he want any.
♫ | FC: shawn mendes
[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentnature" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]looks
[div class=tab]nature
[div class=tab]special
[/div]
[div class=tab]history
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
angus james jordan
nickname
gus
sexuality
bisexual
zodiac
virgo
personality
angus is a very likable person. he's really a huge goofball, in fact. he likes making friends with all sorts of people and is usually very kind to everyone he meets. he can be kind of naive because he doesn't believe that all people are inherently bad. he thinks they're just misunderstood, and because of this, if someone is mean to him, angus usually is not easily offended. he is also a very patient person. there isn't much that gets him riled up but on the off chance that he does get angry, he's usually very scarily silent. he doesn't explode but he can sometimes say things he doesn't mean, in the heat of the moment, and he'll likely come apologising later. he can also sometimes be a bit full of himself. he isn't necessarily a bad kind of narcissist though because most of the time he's joking, but he does think of himself with slightly high regard. that's just because most people feed his ego. being kind of famous pretty much explains it. since angus hasn't met a soul that doesn't like him, he can get slightly offended if he finds someone that rebuffs him or thinks something negative of him. once again, this is his big ego getting in the way, but apart from that, and the fact that he's oblivious and can't read many social cues, angus is a complete sweetheart and only wants the best for people. while he's a flirt, he isn't the type to sleep with just about anyone he sees. sure he's gone on dates but he is strictly a one woman type of guy. he is kind of a hopeless romantic at heart and he's more open about this than people would expect. he sees no reason in keeping his feelings and desires hidden. how else is he going to find someone he really connects with?

vices
egotistical | anxious | impatient | naive | gullible

virtues
optimistic | adventurous | flexible | friendly | loyal

music | singing | playing the guitar | flirting | talking to people | being outdoors | nature | writing poetry | summer

dislikes
people who are tone deaf | rejection | not being inspired to write songs | being manipulated | unnecessary violence

misc
he has generalised anxiety disorder. it isn't often obvious but usually tends to make an appearance before a show or deadlines for songs.
[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentspecial" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]looks
[div class=tab]nature
[div class=tab]special
[/div]
[div class=tab]history
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
angus james jordan
nickname
gus
sexuality
bisexual
zodiac
virgo
house
hedonia

host god
apollo | the greek god of music, healing, poetry, archery and prophecy.

powers
♫ | siren song | as apollo is the god of music, gus can use his voice in song to put people in a trance, forcing them to stop whatever they're doing. usually this also includes paying attention to him, during their trance.
♫ | healing abilities | apollo is also the god of healing, and so gus can usually relieve pain and heal injuries for people by simply touching them and concentrating.

limitations
♫ | siren song works only for as long as he's singing, so once he stops singing, the effect wears off. and it's kind of hard to sing while in battle.
♫ | his healing abilities are quite limited. larger wounds take longer, and he has like a 'cool off' period, wherein if he's just healed injuries for a person, his healing ability is weakened a bit for the next person.
♫ | he will also find that he sucks when it comes to wielding weapons. nothing but a bow and arrow, since apollo is also the god of archery.

familiar
a blue nightingale named chord. of course, the name has to be musical related. the two of them are great in harmony.
[/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContenthistory" style="display: none;"]
[div class=tabs]
[div class=tab]about
[div class=tab]looks
[div class=tab]nature
[div class=tab]special
[/div]
[div class=tab]history
[/div][/div][/div][/div]
angus james jordan
nickname
gus
sexuality
bisexual
zodiac
virgo
family
♫ | alexander jordan | father | event manager
♫ | annabelle jordan | mother | his manager
♫ | amber jordan | younger sister [16] | high school student

history
gus has always been musically inclined. many, for most of his life, considered him a prodigy. by the age of eight, he could play at least three instruments, and quite well too. along with his singing voice, it was no wonder that he won pretty much every talent show he entered. he had a flair for music and his passion for it definitely helped. gus was discovered by enough record companies as a young teen. he was fourteen when he signed onto a company and released an album of songs he wrote. gus rose to fame pretty quickly. he was a teen heartthrob and heavily endorsed. as years went by, gus only became more famous. his mother became his manager, and they moved to a bigger house in california, allowing gus to expand his audience since while he originated in ireland, his birth place, his mother thought that moving would be a way to spread his image more.

of course, he already had a pretty wide reach, and as years went by, his music style slowly changed, from the upbeat preppy numbers to a mix of things edgy and slow, and all about the music. there was nothing electronic used in what gus produced. no, he was all about real music, and pouring feelings and his passion into the song, and him getting older just meant a better understanding of all of that.

he was definitely surprised when, a few months after turning eighteen, he was chosen as a host to the greek god apollo. for one, he didn't think gods existed, so naturally, he was caught by surprise when he started to hear a god's voice in his head. of course apollo chose someone famous in the music industry as his host -- someone who not only had many adoring fans, but had excellent skill with music. that was really all apollo wanted to see in a host, and gus was the best choice.

it was tougher to explain to his parents, because now, for three years, he was going off to a school to train for this whole thing, which meant his music career was put on hold for the moment. gus had ensured that he would continue song writing, so that when he got home for summer, he could record a new album to release slowly, over time, as he finished his next year in the school. gus thought that not being able to perform for three years would be a buzzkill, but honestly, he was excited about this whole new thing in his life. and besides, being host to a god didn't mean he had to end his music career.

misc
♫ | gus can almost always be found with a pair of drumsticks on hand or in his back pocket. though his favourite instrument is the guitar and/or ukulele, he's skilled with the drums as well, and has a tendency to tap out a beat on any nearby surface when he's bored.
♫ | gus is fluent only in english, but he picked up a little german in middle school.
♫ | since being signed at the age of fourteen, gus has been homeschooled.
[/div][/div][/div]
chris'coding

code

[class=tabs]color: #fff; font-size: 14px; margin: auto; letter-spacing: 1px; font-family: Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; width: 100px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; margin: auto; margin-top: 45px; display: inline-block; width: 100px;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]color: #333; background: #fff; padding-top: 10px; padding-bottom: 10px;[/class]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} looks) (show tabsContentlooks)
if (eq ${currentTab} nature) (show tabsContentnature)
if (eq ${currentTab} special) (show tabsContentspecial)
if (eq ${currentTab} history) (show tabsContenthistory)
[/script]
[div=background: #1e1e1e; padding-left: 100px; padding-right: 100px; margin: auto; margin-top:-100px; width: 900px;][div class="tabsContent tabsContentabout"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=height: 500px; width: 100px; background: linear-gradient(#ffab44, #ff634f, #e04a4a);][div=display: flex; flex-direction: column;][div class=tabs][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]about[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]looks[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]nature[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]special[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]history[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 2; background: #efefef;][div=height: 200px; background: url(https://gq-images.condecdn.net/image/O2MZyJp840x/crop/1020/f/Shawn-Mendes-09-GQ-21Dec17_b.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 70%;][/div][div=background: #000; padding: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center;]angus james jordan[/div][div=margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 10px; color: #333; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 12px;][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]nickname[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]gus[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]age[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]eighteen[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]gender[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]male[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]sexuality[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]bisexual[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]zodiac[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]virgo[/div][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 5; background: #f2f2f2;][div=margin: 35px; margin-top: 35px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/1eb17e59e5bfb05788749503f52d11f8/tumblr_inline_njjcw6eZTP1sggcf2.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; font-family: Montserrat; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♫[/div][/div][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/c44df8d848d781a19c1d09bf9d7f0795/tumblr_inline_njjcw4Bm4F1sggcf2.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; font-family: Montserrat; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♪[/div][/div][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/73b7c91ad77a154a4174c1463297ce1f/tumblr_inline_njjcw2ED581sggcf2.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; font-family: Montserrat; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♫[/div][/div][/div][div=margin-left: 45px; margin-right: 45px; margin-top: -20px; background: #fff; padding: 20px;][div=height: 220px; overflow-y: scroll; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #000; font-family: Montserrat;]ethnicity
gus is mostly irish from both his parents' sides, though there's a little bit of german blood on his father's side.

some choice quotes
♫ | "sometimes you win, sometimes you learn."

♫ | "music is in my blood so you can bet that nothing i make will be bad."

♫ | "i'm not lucky because i'm irish. i'm lucky because i'm me."

♫ | "just because we've all got the bad habit of thinking the worst of people, doesn't mean it's true."
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentlooks" style="display: none;"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=height: 500px; width: 100px; background: linear-gradient(#ffab44, #ff634f, #e04a4a);][div=display: flex; flex-direction: column;][div class=tabs][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]about[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]looks[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]nature[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]special[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]history[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 2; background: #efefef;][div=height: 200px; background: url(https://gq-images.condecdn.net/image/O2MZyJp840x/crop/1020/f/Shawn-Mendes-09-GQ-21Dec17_b.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 70%;][/div][div=background: #000; padding: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center;]angus james jordan[/div][div=margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 10px; color: #333; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 12px;][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]nickname[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]gus[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]age[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]eighteen[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]gender[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]male[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]sexuality[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]bisexual[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]zodiac[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]virgo[/div][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 5; background: #f2f2f2;][div=margin: 35px; margin-top: 35px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/b491e41a9bb849b9c6534562a03fff86/tumblr_inline_nq4e7knXWd1t05zqj_500.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; font-family: Montserrat; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♫[/div][/div][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/caa1c11c5d2b89e6b62eb98dfbb369e2/tumblr_inline_nyfyl2ofLq1scgyp8_500.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; font-family: Montserrat; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♪[/div][/div][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/30ee95b247b3ced4871fc83cb30e10c5/tumblr_inline_nq4c98hPpS1t05zqj_500.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; font-family: Montserrat; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♫[/div][/div][/div][div=margin-left: 45px; margin-right: 45px; margin-top: -20px; background: #fff; padding: 20px;][div=height: 220px; overflow-y: scroll; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #000; font-family: Montserrat;]height
5'10

weight
149 lbs

brief overview of appearance
while gus may have been skinny as a child, as he grew up, he began to work out more to build is body up so right now, he has a pretty good physique. nothing overly muscular, but he's got enough that his shirts cling to his body instead of falling loosely. gus causes a lot of talk in the news with his chiseled face, and his warm, doe brown eyes that seem to hold all the innocence of the world in them. his good looks tend to feed into his ego a bit, but not in an unbearable way. typically, he can be found sporting dark jeans and shirts with subtle patterns on them. think of a blend between formal attire and punk-rock.

misc
♫ | angus has one tattoo of a guitar on his forearm.
♫ | no piercings, nor does he want any.
♫ | FC: shawn mendes
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentnature" style="display: none;"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=height: 500px; width: 100px; background: linear-gradient(#ffab44, #ff634f, #e04a4a);][div=display: flex; flex-direction: column;][div class=tabs][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]about[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]looks[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]nature[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]special[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]history[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 2; background: #efefef;][div=height: 200px; background: url(https://gq-images.condecdn.net/image/O2MZyJp840x/crop/1020/f/Shawn-Mendes-09-GQ-21Dec17_b.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 70%;][/div][div=background: #000; padding: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center;]angus james jordan[/div][div=margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 10px; color: #333; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 12px;][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]nickname[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]gus[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]age[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]eighteen[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]gender[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]male[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]sexuality[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]bisexual[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]zodiac[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]virgo[/div][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 5; background: #f2f2f2;][div=margin: 35px; margin-top: 35px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/788c6da3e87040864ce88fef8202f90b/tumblr_inline_nyfyjxizEy1scgyp8_500.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; font-family: Montserrat; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♫[/div][/div][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/e7eb97274c13a3649d753fbe64de08f9/tumblr_inline_nyfyjyCGRp1scgyp8_500.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; font-family: Montserrat; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♪[/div][/div][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/371e0e0fc8ee8dc3e109747777a524ca/tumblr_inline_nyfyjzRFNB1scgyp8_500.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; font-family: Montserrat; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♫[/div][/div][/div][div=margin-left: 45px; margin-right: 45px; margin-top: -20px; background: #fff; padding: 20px;][div=height: 220px; overflow-y: scroll; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #000; font-family: Montserrat;]personality
angus is a very likable person. he's really a huge goofball, in fact. he likes making friends with all sorts of people and is usually very kind to everyone he meets. he can be kind of naive because he doesn't believe that all people are inherently bad. he thinks they're just misunderstood, and because of this, if someone is mean to him, angus usually is not easily offended. he is also a very patient person. there isn't much that gets him riled up but on the off chance that he does get angry, he's usually very scarily silent. he doesn't explode but he can sometimes say things he doesn't mean, in the heat of the moment, and he'll likely come apologising later. he can also sometimes be a bit full of himself. he isn't necessarily a bad kind of narcissist though because most of the time he's joking, but he does think of himself with slightly high regard. that's just because most people feed his ego. being kind of famous pretty much explains it. since angus hasn't met a soul that doesn't like him, he can get slightly offended if he finds someone that rebuffs him or thinks something negative of him. once again, this is his big ego getting in the way, but apart from that, and the fact that he's oblivious and can't read many social cues, angus is a complete sweetheart and only wants the best for people. while he's a flirt, he isn't the type to sleep with just about anyone he sees. sure he's gone on dates but he is strictly a one woman type of guy. he is kind of a hopeless romantic at heart and he's more open about this than people would expect. he sees no reason in keeping his feelings and desires hidden. how else is he going to find someone he really connects with?

vices
egotistical | anxious | impatient | naive | gullible

virtues
optimistic | adventurous | flexible | friendly | loyal

music | singing | playing the guitar | flirting | talking to people | being outdoors | nature | writing poetry | summer

dislikes
people who are tone deaf | rejection | not being inspired to write songs | being manipulated | unnecessary violence

misc
he has generalised anxiety disorder. it isn't often obvious but usually tends to make an appearance before a show or deadlines for songs.
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContentspecial" style="display: none;"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=height: 500px; width: 100px; background: linear-gradient(#ffab44, #ff634f, #e04a4a);][div=display: flex; flex-direction: column;][div class=tabs][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]about[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]looks[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]nature[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]special[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]history[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 2; background: #efefef;][div=height: 200px; background: url(https://gq-images.condecdn.net/image/O2MZyJp840x/crop/1020/f/Shawn-Mendes-09-GQ-21Dec17_b.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 70%;][/div][div=background: #000; padding: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center;]angus james jordan[/div][div=margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 10px; color: #333; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 12px;][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]nickname[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]gus[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]age[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]eighteen[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]gender[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]male[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]sexuality[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]bisexual[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]zodiac[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]virgo[/div][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 5; background: #f2f2f2;][div=margin: 35px; margin-top: 35px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/4f47434b8cae3f46d4e8732e7e15480a/tumblr_n9y9qxjO381tpm4kto8_r1_250.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; font-family: Montserrat; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♫[/div][/div][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/3d88342e59d9ea1a9d4597f9fd9be820/tumblr_n9y9qxjO381tpm4kto9_r1_250.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; font-family: Montserrat; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♪[/div][/div][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/eccfd6237e3071b162549f6d9251ef8d/tumblr_n9y9qxjO381tpm4kto7_r1_250.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; font-family: Montserrat; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♫[/div][/div][/div][div=margin-left: 45px; margin-right: 45px; margin-top: -20px; background: #fff; padding: 20px;][div=height: 220px; overflow-y: scroll; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #000; font-family: Montserrat;]house
hedonia

host god
apollo | the greek god of music, healing, poetry, archery and prophecy.

powers
♫ | siren song | as apollo is the god of music, gus can use his voice in song to put people in a trance, forcing them to stop whatever they're doing. usually this also includes paying attention to him, during their trance.
♫ | healing abilities | apollo is also the god of healing, and so gus can usually relieve pain and heal injuries for people by simply touching them and concentrating.

limitations
♫ | siren song works only for as long as he's singing, so once he stops singing, the effect wears off. and it's kind of hard to sing while in battle.
♫ | his healing abilities are quite limited. larger wounds take longer, and he has like a 'cool off' period, wherein if he's just healed injuries for a person, his healing ability is weakened a bit for the next person.
♫ | he will also find that he sucks when it comes to wielding weapons. nothing but a bow and arrow, since apollo is also the god of archery.

familiar
a blue nightingale named chord. of course, the name has to be musical related. the two of them are great in harmony.
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContenthistory" style="display: none;"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=height: 500px; width: 100px; background: linear-gradient(#ffab44, #ff634f, #e04a4a);][div=display: flex; flex-direction: column;][div class=tabs][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]about[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]looks[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]nature[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]special[/div][/div][div=flex:1;][div class=tab]history[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 2; background: #efefef;][div=height: 200px; background: url(https://gq-images.condecdn.net/image/O2MZyJp840x/crop/1020/f/Shawn-Mendes-09-GQ-21Dec17_b.jpg); background-size: cover; background-position: 50% 70%;][/div][div=background: #000; padding: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; color: #fff; letter-spacing: 2px; font-size: 14px; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center;]angus james jordan[/div][div=margin-top: 20px; margin-right: 10px; margin-left: 10px; color: #333; font-family: Montserrat; font-size: 12px;][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]nickname[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]gus[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]age[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]eighteen[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]gender[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]male[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]sexuality[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]bisexual[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 15px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=padding-bottom: 10px; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; flex: 1; font-weight: bold; text-align: left;]zodiac[/div][div=flex: 1; text-align: right; border-bottom: 1px solid #ddd; padding-bottom: 10px;]virgo[/div][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 5; background: #f2f2f2;][div=margin: 35px; margin-top: 35px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/f72a86b006c9b0d31c2b3af81f80f03d/tumblr_inline_orh3opVT2d1rifr4k_540.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; font-family: Montserrat; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♫[/div][/div][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/a299c9b2b7c7e63b68cc99061322f05d/tumblr_inline_orh4upzhhl1rifr4k_540.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; font-family: Montserrat; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♪[/div][/div][div=flex: 1; margin: 10px;][div=border: 5px solid #fff; background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/d59c1e9b553bdef60017a187a4c8922b/tumblr_inline_orh3icassm1rifr4k_540.gif); background-size: cover; height: 100px;][/div][div=background: #fff; font-family: Montserrat; padding: 4px; text-align: center; color: #000; letter-spacing: 1px; font-size: 9px;]♫[/div][/div][/div][div=margin-left: 45px; margin-right: 45px; margin-top: -20px; background: #fff; padding: 20px;][div=height: 220px; overflow-y: scroll; line-height: 18px; font-size: 10px; text-align: justify; color: #000; font-family: Montserrat;]family
♫ | alexander jordan | father | event manager
♫ | annabelle jordan | mother | his manager
♫ | amber jordan | younger sister [16] | high school student

history
gus has always been musically inclined. many, for most of his life, considered him a prodigy. by the age of eight, he could play at least three instruments, and quite well too. along with his singing voice, it was no wonder that he won pretty much every talent show he entered. he had a flair for music and his passion for it definitely helped. gus was discovered by enough record companies as a young teen. he was fourteen when he signed onto a company and released an album of songs he wrote. gus rose to fame pretty quickly. he was a teen heartthrob and heavily endorsed. as years went by, gus only became more famous. his mother became his manager, and they moved to a bigger house in california, allowing gus to expand his audience since while he originated in ireland, his birth place, his mother thought that moving would be a way to spread his image more.

of course, he already had a pretty wide reach, and as years went by, his music style slowly changed, from the upbeat preppy numbers to a mix of things edgy and slow, and all about the music. there was nothing electronic used in what gus produced. no, he was all about real music, and pouring feelings and his passion into the song, and him getting older just meant a better understanding of all of that.

he was definitely surprised when, a few months after turning eighteen, he was chosen as a host to the greek god apollo. for one, he didn't think gods existed, so naturally, he was caught by surprise when he started to hear a god's voice in his head. of course apollo chose someone famous in the music industry as his host -- someone who not only had many adoring fans, but had excellent skill with music. that was really all apollo wanted to see in a host, and gus was the best choice.

it was tougher to explain to his parents, because now, for three years, he was going off to a school to train for this whole thing, which meant his music career was put on hold for the moment. gus had ensured that he would continue song writing, so that when he got home for summer, he could record a new album to release slowly, over time, as he finished his next year in the school. gus thought that not being able to perform for three years would be a buzzkill, but honestly, he was excited about this whole new thing in his life. and besides, being host to a god didn't mean he had to end his music career.

misc
♫ | gus can almost always be found with a pair of drumsticks on hand or in his back pocket. though his favourite instrument is the guitar and/or ukulele, he's skilled with the drums as well, and has a tendency to tap out a beat on any nearby surface when he's bored.
♫ | gus is fluent only in english, but he picked up a little german in middle school.
♫ | since being signed at the age of fourteen, gus has been homeschooled.
[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div=font-size: 8px; letter-spacing: 2px; text-transform: uppercase; font-family: Montserrat; color: #999; float: left; margin-left: 175px; margin-top: -20px; text-align: center;]chris'coding[/div]

chris' coding
#3 | wakanda
character sheet
mobile
#1e1e
#2b2b2b
extra notes: a slightly complicated code so be warned. free to use for any detailed or simple character sheets. tabs can be removed or added if desired, but don't mess with the base code/design.

inspiration from tumblr.

[class=tabs]color: #555; font-size: 13px; font-family: Roboto Mono; margn: auto; margin-left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 30px; text-align: center; width: 500px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 100px; background: #2b2b2b;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]font-weight: bold; color: #ddd; transition: 0.5s;[/class]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (show tabsContent001)
if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (show tabsContent002)
if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (show tabsContent003)
if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (show tabsContent004)
[/script]

wakanda.
[div class=tabs][div class=tab]001
[div class=tab]002
[div class=tab]003
[div class=tab]004
[/div][/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContent001"]

"wakanda forever."
T'Challa is the King of the African nation of Wakanda, and the son of T'Chaka and Ramonda. As the Wakandan monarch, he was also the former holder of the Black Panther mantle. After his father was killed in a bombing attack orchestrated by Helmut Zemo, the new monarch set out to kill the Winter Soldier, who was widely believed to be responsible for the attack. After being drawn into the Avengers Civil War and siding with Iron Man, T'Challa learned the truth about Zemo's deception and decided to help the Winter Soldier by granting him asylum in Wakanda and helping him get a cure for his HYDRA mental programming.

"some quote will come here."
After his coronation, T'Challa began hunting down Ulysses Klaue, only to be confronted by his cousin Erik Killmonger, who sought the throne for himself. After a lengthy campaign, T'Challa defeated Killmonger and decided to introduce Wakandan technology to the United Nations.

"some quote will come here."
A couple of years later, T'Challa assisted the Avengers in their fight against Thanos and the Black Order from obtaining the Infinity Stones, resulting in a massive confrontation between the Black Order, the Avengers, and Wakanda's army in the Battle of Wakanda. Despite defeating an onslaught of Outriders, T'Challa fell victim to the Decimation when Thanos arrived and activated the Infinity Gauntlet.
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContent002" style="display: none;"]

"this is what i can do."
Heart-Shaped Herb Enhancement: After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Challa's physical attributes have been significantly enhanced to levels comparable to a super soldier. Unlike the Super Soldier Serum, the Heart-Shaped Herb will last for a lifetime until T'Challa drinks a serum to negate the powers of the herbs in order for him to equally combat any who challenges him for the throne. He possesses powers such as enhanced strength, mobility, stamina, endurance, and instincts.
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContent003" style="display: none;"]

"and this is who i am."
T'Challa is polite, respectful, and very caring for the people he is around and who he considers his friends. He is shown to have high respect towards other people, especially towards his father, T'Chaka. He honors the tradition and principles of Wakanda and is willing to take action whenever it is necessary. When his father died, he was willing and ready to take his rightful place as king of Wakanda. While he does not seem to favor fights, he was very quick to try and avenge his father's death. An honorable fighter, T'Challa respects his opponents and is willing to spare his enemies' lives. That being said, he is not opposed to killing his opponents in a fight and does not always try to avoid lethal measures of disabling them. Though he mortally injured Erik Killmonger, he still offered him the chance to heal his wounds and even granted his wish to see Wakanda's sunset before dying. When M'Baku challenged T'Challa for the throne, T'Challa focused on forcing M'Baku to yield rather than trying to kill him.
[/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContent004" style="display: none;"]

"what i've been through..."
Following the events of the Time Heist, which caused his resurrection, Black Panther materialized out of one of Doctor Strange's portals to participate in the Battle of Earth, accompanied by two of his allies. He is one of the voluntary heroes who tried their best keeping the Iron Gauntlet used by the previously last surviving Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy away from time-displaced Thanos’ army into the Quantum Tunnel inside Luis' Van, until Thanos throws his dual sword onto the car, destroying the portal along with it. However, the remaining Avengers Thor, Iron Man and Captain America, as well as Captain Marvel manage to overpower Thanos, with Iron Man manage to get the Infinity Stones onto his armored hand, sacrifice his life to snap Thanos and his followers into non-existence for good. During the heroes’ victory at cost of Tony’s heroic sacrifice, Black Panther is seen with Star-Lord. He later returned back to Wakanda to return to his duties as king and finally paid his respects to Tony Stark's funeral.

"... it is not easy."
In addition to his good-hearted nature, T'Challa can also be very helpful to his allies. After realizing that Helmut Zemo was the true killer of his father and not Bucky Barnes, T'Challa offered the latter shelter in his homeland of Wakanda and helped cure him of his mental programming by HYDRA. He also assisted Steve Rogers and his faction of the Avengers in fighting against the army of Thanos'.
[/div]
[/div]
code by chris
[/div]

code

[class=tabs]color: #555; font-size: 13px; font-family: Roboto Mono; margn: auto; margin-left: 20px; text-transform: uppercase; padding-top: 30px; text-align: center; width: 500px; [/class]
[class=tab]cursor: pointer; display: inline-block; padding: 10px; width: 100px; background: #2b2b2b;[/class]
[class name=tab state=hover]font-weight: bold; color: #ddd; transition: 0.5s; cursor: url('https://i.imgur.com/8akxkMH.png'), auto !important;[/class]
hide tabsContent
set currentTab (getText)
if (eq ${currentTab} 001) (show tabsContent001)
if (eq ${currentTab} 002) (show tabsContent002)
if (eq ${currentTab} 003) (show tabsContent003)
if (eq ${currentTab} 004) (show tabsContent004)
[/script]

[div=background-image: url(https://cdn.inspirationhut.net/wp-content/uploads/2014/09/black-paper.jpg); background-size: 700px; padding-top: 150px; padding-bottom: 150px; padding-right: 300px; padding-left: 300px; cursor: url('http://i.imgur.com/ZOrzC.png'), auto !important][div=background-color: #2b2b2b; box-shadow: 0px 0px 100px #0c0c0c;][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=flex:1; margin-left: 10px;][div=font-family: Montserrat; font-weight: bold; text-transform: uppercase; color: #ddd; font-size: 30px; padding-top: 23px; text-align: center;]wakanda.[/div][/div][div=flex:2;][div class=tabs][div class=tab]001[/div][div class=tab]002[/div][div class=tab]003[/div][div class=tab]004[/div][/div][/div][/div]
[div class="tabsContent tabsContent001"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px;][div=flex: 1;][div=background: #1e1e1e; margin-right: 10px; height: 250px; padding-top: 2px;][div=background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/7e3c461fb92fd57c8365f99a69102f7d/tumblr_pp1uibNzRj1y5wxweo1_250.png); margin: 20px; height: 210px; background-size: cover;][/div][/div]
[div=background: #1e1e1e; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 10px; height: 250px; padding-top: 2px;][div=background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/f22f87cdc67a4fcd88f0cf09ac1c1665/tumblr_prvfynfCv01vnw8opo3_250.png); margin: 20px; height: 210px; background-size: cover;][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 2; margin-left: 10px; background: #2b2b2b; height: 536px; overflow-y: auto;][div=background: #1e1e1e; height: 200px;][div=padding-top: 20px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=background: #111; height: 32px; margin-right: 10px; text-align: center; width: 44px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #ddd; font-size: 12px; padding-top: 12px;]01[/div][div=flex: 2; background: #111; height: 32px; padding-top: 12px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #666; font-size: 11px; padding-left: 15px;]"wakanda forever."[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; background: #1e1e1e; overflow-y: auto; height: 95px; color: #777; font-size: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;]T'Challa is the King of the African nation of Wakanda, and the son of T'Chaka and Ramonda. As the Wakandan monarch, he was also the former holder of the Black Panther mantle. After his father was killed in a bombing attack orchestrated by Helmut Zemo, the new monarch set out to kill the Winter Soldier, who was widely believed to be responsible for the attack. After being drawn into the Avengers Civil War and siding with Iron Man, T'Challa learned the truth about Zemo's deception and decided to help the Winter Soldier by granting him asylum in Wakanda and helping him get a cure for his HYDRA mental programming.[/div][/div]
[div=background: #1e1e1e; height: 200px;][div=padding-top: 20px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=background: #111; height: 32px; margin-right: 10px; text-align: center; width: 44px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #ddd; font-size: 12px; padding-top: 12px;]02[/div][div=flex: 2; background: #111; height: 32px; padding-top: 12px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #666; font-size: 11px; padding-left: 15px;]"some quote will come here."[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; background: #1e1e1e; overflow-y: auto; height: 95px; color: #777; font-size: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;]After his coronation, T'Challa began hunting down Ulysses Klaue, only to be confronted by his cousin Erik Killmonger, who sought the throne for himself. After a lengthy campaign, T'Challa defeated Killmonger and decided to introduce Wakandan technology to the United Nations.[/div][/div]
[div=background: #1e1e1e; height: 200px;][div=padding-top: 20px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=background: #111; height: 32px; margin-right: 10px; text-align: center; width: 44px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #ddd; font-size: 12px; padding-top: 12px;]03[/div][div=flex: 2; background: #111; height: 32px; padding-top: 12px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #666; font-size: 11px; padding-left: 15px;]"some quote will come here."[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; background: #1e1e1e; overflow-y: auto; height: 95px; color: #777; font-size: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;]A couple of years later, T'Challa assisted the Avengers in their fight against Thanos and the Black Order from obtaining the Infinity Stones, resulting in a massive confrontation between the Black Order, the Avengers, and Wakanda's army in the Battle of Wakanda. Despite defeating an onslaught of Outriders, T'Challa fell victim to the Decimation when Thanos arrived and activated the Infinity Gauntlet.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContent002" style="display: none;"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px;][div=flex: 1;][div=background: #1e1e1e; margin-right: 10px; height: 250px; padding-top: 2px;][div=background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/7e3c461fb92fd57c8365f99a69102f7d/tumblr_pp1uibNzRj1y5wxweo1_250.png); margin: 20px; height: 210px; background-size: cover;][/div][/div]
[div=background: #1e1e1e; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 10px; height: 250px; padding-top: 2px;][div=background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/f22f87cdc67a4fcd88f0cf09ac1c1665/tumblr_prvfynfCv01vnw8opo3_250.png); margin: 20px; height: 210px; background-size: cover;][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 2; margin-left: 10px; background: #2b2b2b; height: 536px; overflow-y: auto;][div=background: #1e1e1e; height: 200px;][div=padding-top: 20px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=background: #111; height: 32px; margin-right: 10px; text-align: center; width: 44px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #ddd; font-size: 12px; padding-top: 12px;]01[/div][div=flex: 2; background: #111; height: 32px; padding-top: 12px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #666; font-size: 11px; padding-left: 15px;]"this is what i can do."[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; background: #1e1e1e; overflow-y: auto; height: 95px; color: #777; font-size: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;]Heart-Shaped Herb Enhancement: After having consumed the Heart-Shaped Herb, T'Challa's physical attributes have been significantly enhanced to levels comparable to a super soldier. Unlike the Super Soldier Serum, the Heart-Shaped Herb will last for a lifetime until T'Challa drinks a serum to negate the powers of the herbs in order for him to equally combat any who challenges him for the throne. He possesses powers such as enhanced strength, mobility, stamina, endurance, and instincts.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContent003" style="display: none;"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px;][div=flex: 1;][div=background: #1e1e1e; margin-right: 10px; height: 250px; padding-top: 2px;][div=background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/7e3c461fb92fd57c8365f99a69102f7d/tumblr_pp1uibNzRj1y5wxweo1_250.png); margin: 20px; height: 210px; background-size: cover;][/div][/div]
[div=background: #1e1e1e; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 10px; height: 250px; padding-top: 2px;][div=background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/f22f87cdc67a4fcd88f0cf09ac1c1665/tumblr_prvfynfCv01vnw8opo3_250.png); margin: 20px; height: 210px; background-size: cover;][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 2; margin-left: 10px; background: #2b2b2b; height: 536px; overflow-y: auto;][div=background: #1e1e1e; height: 200px;][div=padding-top: 20px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=background: #111; height: 32px; margin-right: 10px; text-align: center; width: 44px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #ddd; font-size: 12px; padding-top: 12px;]01[/div][div=flex: 2; background: #111; height: 32px; padding-top: 12px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #666; font-size: 11px; padding-left: 15px;]"and this is who i am."[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; background: #1e1e1e; overflow-y: auto; height: 95px; color: #777; font-size: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;]T'Challa is polite, respectful, and very caring for the people he is around and who he considers his friends. He is shown to have high respect towards other people, especially towards his father, T'Chaka. He honors the tradition and principles of Wakanda and is willing to take action whenever it is necessary. When his father died, he was willing and ready to take his rightful place as king of Wakanda. While he does not seem to favor fights, he was very quick to try and avenge his father's death. An honorable fighter, T'Challa respects his opponents and is willing to spare his enemies' lives. That being said, he is not opposed to killing his opponents in a fight and does not always try to avoid lethal measures of disabling them. Though he mortally injured Erik Killmonger, he still offered him the chance to heal his wounds and even granted his wish to see Wakanda's sunset before dying. When M'Baku challenged T'Challa for the throne, T'Challa focused on forcing M'Baku to yield rather than trying to kill him.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div][div class="tabsContent tabsContent004" style="display: none;"][div=display: flex; flex-direction: row; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px;][div=flex: 1;][div=background: #1e1e1e; margin-right: 10px; height: 250px; padding-top: 2px;][div=background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/7e3c461fb92fd57c8365f99a69102f7d/tumblr_pp1uibNzRj1y5wxweo1_250.png); margin: 20px; height: 210px; background-size: cover;][/div][/div]
[div=background: #1e1e1e; margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 10px; height: 250px; padding-top: 2px;][div=background: url(https://66.media.tumblr.com/f22f87cdc67a4fcd88f0cf09ac1c1665/tumblr_prvfynfCv01vnw8opo3_250.png); margin: 20px; height: 210px; background-size: cover;][/div][/div][/div][div=flex: 2; margin-left: 10px; background: #2b2b2b; height: 536px; overflow-y: auto;][div=background: #1e1e1e; height: 200px;][div=padding-top: 20px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=background: #111; height: 32px; margin-right: 10px; text-align: center; width: 44px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #ddd; font-size: 12px; padding-top: 12px;]01[/div][div=flex: 2; background: #111; height: 32px; padding-top: 12px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #666; font-size: 11px; padding-left: 15px;]"what i've been through..."[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; background: #1e1e1e; overflow-y: auto; height: 95px; color: #777; font-size: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;]Following the events of the Time Heist, which caused his resurrection, Black Panther materialized out of one of Doctor Strange's portals to participate in the Battle of Earth, accompanied by two of his allies. He is one of the voluntary heroes who tried their best keeping the Iron Gauntlet used by the previously last surviving Avengers and Guardians of the Galaxy away from time-displaced Thanos’ army into the Quantum Tunnel inside Luis' Van, until Thanos throws his dual sword onto the car, destroying the portal along with it. However, the remaining Avengers Thor, Iron Man and Captain America, as well as Captain Marvel manage to overpower Thanos, with Iron Man manage to get the Infinity Stones onto his armored hand, sacrifice his life to snap Thanos and his followers into non-existence for good. During the heroes’ victory at cost of Tony’s heroic sacrifice, Black Panther is seen with Star-Lord. He later returned back to Wakanda to return to his duties as king and finally paid his respects to Tony Stark's funeral.[/div][/div]
[div=background: #1e1e1e; height: 200px;][div=padding-top: 20px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; display: flex; flex-direction: row;][div=background: #111; height: 32px; margin-right: 10px; text-align: center; width: 44px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #ddd; font-size: 12px; padding-top: 12px;]02[/div][div=flex: 2; background: #111; height: 32px; padding-top: 12px; font-family: Roboto Mono; color: #666; font-size: 11px; padding-left: 15px;]"... it is not easy."[/div][/div][div=margin-top: 10px; margin-right: 20px; margin-left: 20px; background: #1e1e1e; overflow-y: auto; height: 95px; color: #777; font-size: 10px; font-family: Montserrat; line-height: 20px; text-align: justify;]In addition to his good-hearted nature, T'Challa can also be very helpful to his allies. After realizing that Helmut Zemo was the true killer of his father and not Bucky Barnes, T'Challa offered the latter shelter in his homeland of Wakanda and helped cure him of his mental programming by HYDRA. He also assisted Steve Rogers and his faction of the Avengers in fighting against the army of Thanos'.[/div][/div][/div][/div][/div]
[/div][div=font-size: 8px; color: #ddd; letter-spacing: 3px; font-family: Montserrat; text-transform: uppercase; text-align: center; margin-top: 20px;]code by chris[/div][/div]

Last edited by a moderator:
These are really good! You wouldn't mind if I borrowed one for an RP I'm working on, would you?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back