• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic ⚠Hacked⚠

Anyways, how you doin, you said awhile back you wanted to wait till summer to roleplay? Whats up with that?
I'm a teacher and I am very busy except during the Summer.

During Spring Break, I really wanted to join a role play. There are not that many good role plays here, so I made my own.

I thought if I had a small group of 1 or 2 people role playing with me, I might be able to handle it while being a teacher.

So far, I think I'm doing okay~

Oh you're a teacher? My mother was a teacher. I'm off school now, but Her boss is letting me work with her this upcoming month to add experience to my resume

Oh you're a teacher? My mother was a teacher. I'm off school now, but Her boss is letting me work with her this upcoming month to add experience to my resume
That's good~

Before I became a teacher, I had so many odd jobs. Thankfully, I had many jobs relating to children, so it helped in my resume.

You know i major in chemistry, but if i went into teaching I'd probably want to teach highschool. I'd be the crazy teacher none of the staff liked XD

What kind of gun is on the robots other arm, because Gilger will be able to take the chainsaw (with a real nasty mark on his chassy) but if it's a flamethrower he's gonna melt

What kind of gun is on the robots other arm, because Gilger will be able to take the chainsaw (with a real nasty mark on his chassy) but if it's a flamethrower he's gonna melt
Cellvia's post says what types of weapons he has >.>

Also, please don't post Chagrin and Gilger together. I know Chagrin is meant to die, but he is still a character and doesn't have to die immediately (and it he does die immediately, let's at least give him his own dramatic death and his last praying thoughts and such.)

So i got gilger down, is there like some wires or lights around that Chagrin could use to electrocute the robot? He seems to be the guy with the plan, but I don;t know what the plan is yet XD

So i got gilger down, is there like some wires or lights around that Chagrin could use to electrocute the robot? He seems to be the guy with the plan, but I don;t know what the plan is yet XD
Ummm... I suppose the arena can be electrically wired to prevent escaping robots

I love it. I'm getting to use a charachter that was previously in limbo, and I can make stuff up as I go along.

Seriously though, you're probably the best roleplay partner I've ever had. All the others just turn to shit when the others don't communicate about what is supposed to be happening, no mood, no nuthin. Ah <3 u

But seriously, you do a REALLY good job of this. You're able to drop hints at stuff, progress the story, and be yourself all at the same time with the perfect balance. 1 on 1's with me usually do not go far or well, but we've got a special little universe in our hands right here.

But seriously, you do a REALLY good job of this. You're able to drop hints at stuff, progress the story, and be yourself all at the same time with the perfect balance. 1 on 1's with me usually do not go far or well, but we've got a special little universe in our hands right here.
Wow. Was not expecting this. Thanks <3

At first, I thought this role play was going to go to shit, but I'm genuinely enjoying it now. I'll post the American Destroyer when I can. I'm just really tired and should sleep early.

Again thanks for the major compliment. You're pretty awesome too. I think this might be the first role play I'll ever finish. Like a role play having a REAL ending!

Yea, no problem. I've always had mad respect for you putting up with my code iliteracy, and your planning, and your writing (not half-assing it like other people). I enjoyed the ghost one (too bad it didnt get off the ground) and sec-6-10 too. I miss that one the most.

Sachi, I've just finished my first week of working with children from K-2. I respect your job a whole hellofalot more now.

LOL!!

I was thinking it would be funny...

That after all your compliments, I'd up and abandon you til Summer xD

I apreciate you sachi XD

I'll post tomorrow if i don't today. Only for gilger though, I'll post for chagrin once the murica bot gets within reach. Otherwise he's just gonna stand there

Users who are viewing this thread

Back