• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ( ♡ Undertale ♡ ) - closed

Hello hello! I assume based on the fact that you clicked this thread that you are interested in roleplaying Undertale with me, which is great, because I'm super pumped to roleplay Undertale with you! There are a few brief rules I have to lay down before hand...
I. Write at least five lines per character
II. Write in the descriptive, third person style
- An example can be offered if needed
III. Use proper spelling, grammar, and punctuation
- There is leeway if you are dyslexic, or English isn't your first language
VI. Quiet moments are fine; constant drama isn't necessary
- Don't make utterly random, strange scenes occur for the sake of bringing in action
V. No love triangles, unless you plan to play both of your love interests
- Meaning I won't play two characters for you, and won't expect you to for me
VI. If you have read this far, include your favorite Gravity Falls character in the pm
VII. No love at first sigh; soft crushes or physical attraction are fine, but not true love
VIII. Give your characters flaws and make them realistic; nobody is perfect and beloved by all
- Don't make them terrible and hated by everyone either
- I will allow depressed/abused/etc characters, so long as it isn't displayed graphically or disrespectfully
IX. There will be periods of time when I am absent from roleplaying, and I ask you to respect that, as I will respect you
X. If you accept these rules, please pm me the character you'd like me to play for you and what you'd like them to ultimately be for your character (love interest; best friend; brotherly / sisterly / fatherly / motherly figure; guardian; etc) below, as well as any questions you may have
...but once you've read those, message me with an introduction, a writing sample, and the things I asked for in the rules, and we can hopefully start roleplaying!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back