• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ♡ ᴄʜᴀsᴇʀ's ᴘᴜʀsᴜɪᴛ (ignore prefix~)

wok

𝗐𝗁𝖾𝗋𝖾'𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾

tumblr_p0crv8cMa81sucgn0o1_250.png

CHASER's PURSUIT

ᴀ ʙ ᴏ ᴜ ᴛ ᴛ ʜ ᴇ ᴄ ʜ ᴀ s ᴇ ʀ
nice to meet you~ the name's chaser, or ashe, if you prefer having a real name to refer to people by. i'm a nineteen year old female (leo) who is a bit more on the detailed side when it comes to roleplaying, so i personally prefer having partners who can reciprocate around the same length and quality. i heavily enjoy aesthetic pieces, so bbcode is - no, it's not required - but it's enthusiastically encouraged ! in my opinion, it shows investment when someone makes nice looking things that correspond with the roleplay, so i'm sorry if you might not be that good at it, but it's just a huge preference of mine. i like creative effort~ ^^

regarding roleplays themselves, i really tend to stick to more modern things, and with usually a mxm pairing. in my seven+ years of doing this sort of thing, at least six and a half of those are fully contrived of playing males because on an old site, no one else would do it - so it's just something i'm used to doing by now. i am fully able of playing a girl, but i cannot guarantee how well i'll do or how interested i'll be in it for long; me playing a girl is best left for when doubling is on the table. oh and also i basically only use asian fc's yeah im one of those people

activity?? yes hello i am very capable of being on the site daily, as i have constant access to the internet, so feel free to have fun pm-mapping with me ! i try to check those messages very often to respond as soon as possible. though, my post rates usually depend on how my mood is/how many other roleplays i'm in. i'm not usually in twenty million of them, so it really just mainly comes down to how i'm feeling and the tempo of the rp. on average, i can churn out quite a few responses on a non-busy, totally rp-motivated day. otherwise, it's a couple and that's it.

well, without further ado, let's look at some plots, yeh ?
of course, you can always pm me with new ideas and we can discuss those there ^^
s ᴏ ᴍ ᴇ ᴘ ʟ ᴏ ᴛ s

" ᴡ ʜ ɪ s ᴘ ᴇ ʀ "
"they live in the same time, on the same planet, and yet barely in the same world when compared to one another. they're polar opposites in nearly every way, and yet they experience the same types of hardships, only applied to their specific lives. although they've never met, they've always felt there was a mysterious force in the universe that rivaled their own respective person; one that seemed as if they were the missing fraction of their corrupt lifestyle. it was an odd thought that seemed to have been planted within their subconscious ever since they could remember: there had to be a person out there that was there specifically to be found and to spark something that was lost. what that thing is, neither know, but will they unknowingly find out when the situation calls for the two negative magnet ends to attract one another?"

- inspo: whisper by vixx lr~~~

- concept: supernatural 'red & blue' entities finding romance

- pairing: mxm plsplsplspslp

- roleplay would be around: the two supernatural opposites being grouped together when their [either high school or college, whichever] sends their class on a trip to another country in an attempt to defuse rising tension and natural feuds between the diverse inhabitants that attend the aforementioned educational facility

- characters involved: (bold is the role i wish to play bc i kinda already have a character planned out for it, but i can negotiate if necessary ^^)
  + the "red"
  + the "blue"

" ʀ ᴏ ʏ ᴀ ʟ ᴛ ʏ "
"his family has lived only to serve a royal family, within the confines of the famous bloodline's magnificent castle. generation after generation, as he's been told numerous times, they exist only to serve and for nothing else. he's been dedicated to the family on his own for a few years now, as he is the current butler due to the rest of his family being ill or too frail, and he's been rather unfortunate to have caught feelings for the king-to-be while he's given his life to care for the male. the prince is a stuck up man who doesn't ever even look the butler in the eyes, as the royal family member wholeheartedly believes the swine is not even worth being looked at by such a precious pair of eyes - but the butler can't help but feel the intense pulse of love for his 'boss,' as he's seen how passionate he can truly be towards those who are not himself. however, what happens when he knows the prince will be married off soon to some undeserving princess of a neighboring kingdom within an arranged marriage?"

- inspo: honestly, nothing, it just came to me but i love it oml

- concept: prince x butler

- pairing: mxm for sure, no going around it for this one xd

- roleplay would be around: the butler trying to change the prince's view on him so he can intervene on the marriage

- characters involved: (bold is the role i wish to play bc i kinda already have a character planned out for it, but i can negotiate if necessary ^^)
  + the prince
  + the butler

" ʟ ᴏ s ᴛ s "
"Muse A wakes up one morning to find all traces of them self gone. When trying to make contact with others, they appear invisible and soon they find that they walk right through people. Only then do they realize that they no longer exist. Wandering aimlessly, they expect to walk through Muse B, but instead the two collide unexpectedly... Muse B is just like them." (tumblr plot)

idea 1: the two muses explore the world, passing boundaries that wouldn’t be passable if they could be seen.

idea 2: muse b’s phase of non-existence ends while muse a is still invisible. do they remember them or is muse a just a lost memory?

- pairing: mxm would be nice ^^

+ Muse A
  + Muse B

" ᴛ ʀ ᴀ ɴ s ɪ ᴛ "
"Muse A decides to be a good Samaritan and pay for Muse B’s fare when Muse B’s pass keeps getting rejected. Muse B is grateful and promises to repay the kindness if Muse A gives them their contact info. Muse A is reluctant at first, but Muse B seems harmless enough. Muse B, who is actually quite wealthy and is just having an off day, plans to make good on their promise." (tumblr plot)

idea 1: muse a is rather poor, and has only a part time job while muse b is a wealthy business person from a long family line of exponentially successful agents. when the two muses start dating, muse b finds that their peers continuously persecute their love life, despite muse b keeping muse a's relationship with them a secret from everyone else, and mocks constantly if they were to find muse b with someone who wasn't as rich and successful as them. what happens when muse b happens to have to choose between their work and muse a?

idea 2: muse a is a couch crasher who feels guilty for 'mooching' off their friends due to their lack of ability to find a steady job or a true calling in life. muse b is the son of a famously rich family, who doesn't need to work due to his inheritance. the two meet, and muse b finds muse a cute and naive, like a toy. muse b has never met someone who wasn't of his social status, so what happens when he starts to pity the king of couch castle?

- pairing: can be anything, i'm fine with that, mxm is preferred

+ Muse A
  + Muse B

"   "

more coming soon
more coming soon
more coming soon

Last edited:
I absolutely adore plot #3! Would you be willing to do MxF for that? :3

youth youth i'm pretty much always looking even if it may damn me lmao, shoot me a pm if you're feeling inclined to ^^

b u m p
updated master post ~

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back