• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy ?? ??? ?? ?????? ♛ ? ????? ???? ???? ????

s e v e n

dark romanticist
Roleplay Availability
Roleplay Type(s)
My Interest Check

♔ Do Not Go Gentle♕

"Tell me, do you believe in hidden fate?"

cs | ooc | lore | ic

UniqueHeartfeltArieltoucan.gif

tumblr_static_06.gif

The world of fairy tales is one of a certain breed of magic; no heroes fire bolts of flames from their hands, but there are men who shall steal your firstborn infants in return for a granted wish you once made as a child. Here, to prick you finger on a thorn is to drop down dead, and little girls stuff unsuspecting crones into ovens.

Astara is a kingdom of folklore gods and immortal Witch Queens. The rules this land obeys are strange and twisted; Equal parts wonderland and nightmare, there are those who know how to play the game, and those fair pawns who are cast across the board by hands unseen and unknown.

This is a world where morality might win you a glass slipper or a curse for a hundred years. Protection is as easily lost as it is won. The fair are strong one second, victims the next. The wicked are your captors, or your dragons waiting to be slain.

This is a kingdom of stories. Words - written, spoken, thought - command more sway than the swing of a sword. Logic shall sift through your clenched fingers as soft and smooth as sand. The world shall show you many things: wonder carried on the wind, fear in a handful of dust.

This is the beginning; There are stories to be told.

And now, you can only hope that you are the one writing yours.

eef1c3c0ae13ea035d8ea1b0849e6c8c.png

G E N R E S

Magical Realism ⋆ Fairy Tale ⋆ Fantasy ⋆ Political ⋆ Mythology ⋆ Surreal ⋆ Horror ⋆ Romanticism ⋆ Gothic ⋆ Drama

P L O T

There shall be various plotlines the players can choose to pursue, all at once or in any order. However, the main plot and several tangents shall revolve around the Kingdom of Astara - one locked in Eternal Winter, ruled by an Immortal Witch Queen and her Consort. It is a land surrounded by forest, in which the local Gods are said to dwell. It is a land of Cursed Princesses and Huntresses, fortune telling ravens and monstrous tigers walking side by side, and foxes who vanish into pools of blood.

In addition to the Fairy Tale elements, there shall be 'Game of Thrones'-esque movements within the world of politics; but equally, individual quests, character growth, and journeys are just as important. Players have a high-customization choice as to where to focus their efforts, and what 'play style' they'd like to go for within the world.

There shall be foes to slay, monsters to overthrow, and knives pressed cold against the small of your back by those you love. And, of course, the kind of cruel magic that sits woven into the bones of stories such as these.

O T H E R S

⋆This roleplay shall ALWAYS BE ACCEPTING for new players and characters. The characters will, however, be sorted before you are invited into the roleplay. In the cases where you are accepted, a PM will be sent to you with a link to our private discord chat.
⋆ The detailed rules would be available in the discord chat, but for now, just don't steal the ideas nor coding. It is very rude.
⋆ A maximum of two characters are allowed per player.
⋆ If you have further inquiries, feel free to contact me by PM.
⋆ This role play is considered semi-detailed.

coded by s e v e n s e v e n

The plot and idea of this RP is originally owned by Bang Bang Bang Bang , who handed their ownership to me due to certain circumstances. There has been a past interest check before this one and can be checked here. The creation of this new interest check is just to avoid confusion and complications. Additionally, since I have just very recently taken over, there would be slow changes here and there that would be made progressively over time. Please do not be confused.Thank you.

tentatively interested; i'm most likely going to be jumping in later though, as things are going to be pretty hectic for me this week.

tentatively interested; i'm most likely going to be jumping in later though, as things are going to be pretty hectic for me this week.

That is quite alright :) the rp won't be starting yet too since I still have a few things to manage, and this RP is nonetheless always open, so feel free to jump in whenever! ^^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back