• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ♔ ɪᴛ ᴛᴀᴋᴇs ᴄᴏᴜʀᴀɢᴇ ᴛᴏ ʙᴇ ʀᴏʏᴀʟᴛʏ

mochuu

dreamy *:・゚✧*:・゚✧

welcome to my kingdom!
click here for character sign up!
[private rp with Zaxs Zaxs ]
plot: Muse A is a Prince/Princess, beloved by their Kingdom. But their Kingdom is small, vulnerable, which makes it an easy target. Muse B is Muse A’s personal guard, sent to make sure that they are safe from harm. When suddenly the Kingdom is under attack, the Prince/Princess (Muse A) must flee for their own safety and for the future of the Kingdom. Muse B quickly takes Muse A away, making it just the two of them so that they are under the radar and that they can make a quick escape. Muse A must hide with Muse B and act like a commoner. Muse B continues to protect Muse A, but also teaches them how to be a normal citizen.

code by Aukanai Aukanai

large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
It was the most devastating day in the history of kingdom Perudia. As loved as it was by many of its inhabitants, it had gotten under attack of one of the most powerful kingdoms around, which just so happened to be located in the neighbouring area. Despite Adeline's parents needing to leave for an important meeting in one of the other kingdoms, they had to come back to let the girl know of the big news. They couldn't possibly let her stay there, she needed a safe shelter to be in for the time being, since she was the only person who could continue the royal family's blood line. Her mother knew it wasn't going to be easy for the young girl, she wasn't used to leaving the kingdom so suddenly, yet they really didn't have a choice. The rivaling kingdom would attack any day now, and they couldn't possibly keep her under such a threat.

"Adeline, dear, we..we have a small thing to tell you." Adeline's mother, Dorothy, leaned down to match her daughter's height. Adeline was sitting next to one of the tables, skimming through a large book she got from one of her friends. Her eyes looked straight at her mother's, and she could sense something was wrong. "You will need to leave the kingdom. Today."

The news were shocking for the princess, her facial expression changing to a surprised and worried look. Leaving the kingdom? "B-But why, mother? What's the matter? Is something bad happening?" Her mother explained the current state their reign was in, and Adeline nearly shed a tear or two. She didn't think much about herself, but of her people. They all needed to flee their homes as well..it must be terrible. Adeline took a deep breath as she processed the whole situation, placing the palm of her hand on her forehead. "I can't believe it..M-Mother, what's going to happen to you and father? Are you not coming with me?"

"No, unfortunately, we are going to have to stay here. However, you are in safe hands~" Adeline's father, Mathias, turned from the balcony to face his daughter. With a reassuring smile, he walked up to her and a placed his hand on her shoulder. "Your knight, Nash, shall be with you at all times. In fact, I've asked him to take care of you and protect you like he always does for the next couple months. I'm sure you can trust him, right?" Adeline listened to her father's words intently, she seemed more relieved than before. She didn't really need to rely on a knight with shining armor at all times, but she definitely needed a companion who could guide her through the forest and such, of course. Besides, she knew Nash fairly well considering he was the closest knight to the family, so there wouldn't be that much of an issue. Her mind, however, continued coming back to the people of her kingdom..as if her father could read her mind, the man spoke once more. "You do not need to worry of our residents, they too will be accompanied by knights." Mathias gave the girl a grin, before it turned back into a frown. "Now..we do not have much time, it's best that you get your things ready. I've asked for Nash to come here, and he should arrive soon." Upon hearing her father's words, Adeline nodded, before getting up from her chair and running towards her room, whilst also trying to hide the tears starting to form under her bright eyes.

rain_by_th3pr0phecy-dakld2f.jpg

Guardian of the princess
Nash
The day was hot, but Nash always felt pretty hot in the armor he wore around the castle. He wore not only for appearance, but also be cause he always liked to be prepared. He was just walking out the front door to the castle with the King and Queen outside their carriage, when he noticed a large army mounted on horses and a few men charging towards the castle. Without a second thought he shouted, "Quick take the carriage back inside! Inform the King and Queen about the attack. I will inform the other troops to vacate the civilians inside the city and then to try and defend our kingdom!"The soldiers wasted no time and quickly rode the carriage back into the castle, and told the King and Queen of the attack. Nash followed but ran from the carriage up to the walls that surrounded the kingdom and its inhabitants. He ordered his archers and catapult men to defend fire until the citizens can escape and to cover their retreat once the army was planning to leave.

Suddenly after a few moments of a soldier came up to Nash out of breath, "Sir, the King and Queen asked of you to come to the castle and to leave with the civilians and their daughter." He painted before standing upright and saluting his commander. Nash gave displeased looked, as he then rushed towards the castle with his long sword in hand and his armor clanking. He decided to strip off his armor once he was in the castle, and met up with the King and Queen before they entered the Princesses room to inform her. The Queen spoke first, "Nash we need you to take Adeline outside the castle and have her escape with the citizens. Be so sure to defend her at all costs and to pack some gold and food for when you do escape. You may need to live life away from the castle for who knows how long." Nash began to make his way to collect his things, and also a few of the necciestites they would need. The king spoke as he began to race off, "We don't know how long until we might meet up again, you may have to try and start a kingdom without us..."

Nash was already in his room packing away a few clothes and gold for their escape, making sure to grab a weapon or two. He knew of a place to take the princess before the went to a neighboring town. But he wasn't sure how safe it would be for the two of them. He finished packing and immediately ran to the princesses room. The King and Queen had just finished speaking to her and exited the room to try and help the town inside their borders. Nash opened the princesses door, "Princess are you ready? We have to leave before we are stopped and the army gets any closer." He tried to fake the best smile he could and held out his hand towards the princess, ready to run to the secret exit behind the castle.

Last edited:
large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
Adeline was packing her only bag, making sure that she took only the necessities. Of course, there was no way she could take everything, btu she really didn't need all the items that were scattered around her room. Clutching her bag closely, the female glanced one last time out of her window, watching as innocent civilians were leaving the kingdom with knights at both sides. At least they are in safe hands.. The female thought, before hearing as her door opened. Turning around, she looked towards her knight, giving him a rather sad smile in return. "Y-Yes, I'm ready.." There was a hint of discomfort in her voice, as if she didn't want to leave all this behind..yet at this point, they really didn't have a choice.

Hearing the cries and shouts outside signified that the rivaling kingdom's army was starting to near their area, which was quite alarming considering they could easily surround the castle, and there would be no way for Adeline and Nash to get out. Adeline quickly scanned the area, and seeing that it was safe, proceeded to get out of the castle together with her knight. Taking one last look back at the castle, she saw her parents staring down upon her from the balcony. Giving them a reassuring smile, Adeline waved, before realizing she was probably slowing everything down, and they seriously didn't have the time. "Do you know where we're heading to first, Nash?" The young princess asked as she turned around, looking towards the male with a curious expression on her face, which also had a sign of anxiousness to it as well.

Guardian of the princess
Nash
Nash grabbed the princesses hand as they began to make their way down to the secret exit below the kingdom, that would meet up with the escaping civilians. They would blend into the crowd and be protected by his men. It took a while but they were finally making progress in leaving the castle with the others, Nash had a worried look on his face the whole way and seemed to be spaced out until he heard the voice of his sovereign princess. "Hmm? Oh yes...sorry princess I was a bit lost in my head. I will be sure to focus on your safety more. Nash shook his head and gave the princess a smile, and held her hand tightly as he walked with her and the crowd of people leaving the castle and into the neighboring town. They slowly branched away from the crowd unnoticed and into the forest.

The walked what seemed like a mile before they reached a hand made shelter with weapons, metal, nick nacks, and random junk spread out across the front and even inside the house. "Lucky I have collected a lot of stuff over the years in this shack. I just needed to grab my sword and we can head on our way to the nearest village. Feel free to carry anything you find here princess, who knows what we will need once we get to the city." Nash smiled and walked inside his shack, when a sudden clatter can be heard. Seemed like a lot of stuff was knocked onto the floor,"Sorry princess, I never cleaned up much around here. So be careful as stuff may fall." He finally found his sword and exited the shack, holding his hand out again for the princess. "Alright I am ready when you are."

Last edited:
large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
Adeline noticed the slight worry in her knight's face, which did begin to make her even more nervous. Was there something they needed to be scared of? As the two made their way through the crowd, Adeline quickly said farewell to a couple familiar faces. Unlike in some other kingdoms, the princess of Perudia had the right to walk through the grounds of her fellow citizens and even become friends with them. Adeline couldn't even imagine that she might have been seeing all these people for the last time..but she could only hope for the better future, and that, despite her army being small, they were also fierce and ready to fight for the royal family and the people that inhabited the reign.

Soon enough, they have arrived in the forest, and the first thing Adeline saw was the shack which Nash had occupied with his own necessities. Looking inside, the princess noticed just how many weaponries and other valuable things were scattered around so messily. The female shook her head as she smiled lightly. "You really need to clean this place up, huh.." Adeline thought back to her own servants and maids..they were such lovely people who were always so eager to work at her castle..no, she needed to stop. There was no way she could continue feeling down, it was time to accept it, realize that everyone was definitely safe, and keep on moving. Searching around for any more things that seemed valuable for the girl, Adeline quickly spotted a couple items that could help them out while they were on their journey. There were shields, capes, small pots to cook food in, and even a tiny dagger. Adeline figured that all these things could be considered useful for their survival, and thus, without hesitation, she quickly packed them into the small pouch bag that she took, whilst wrapping the cape around her bare shoulders. The dagger she decided to put into her pocket, and after a bit more searching around, Adeline was finally ready. Looking at her reflection in a dusty mirror in the corner, Adeline couldn't help but admire just how strong and fierce she looked. I might be a princess, but I'm also a survivor~ The female thought, the idea of being on such a thrilling journey excited her, and thus, she quickly exited the shack. "Alright, I'm ready~!" With a grin, Adeline took the male's hand, before advancing to their next location: a nearby village.

Guardian of the princess
Nash
Nash mind drifted in and out as he was rummaging through all the stuff he had collected over the years, once he had found his blade he watched over his princess and tried to keep focus. It was hard to try and think ahead after what had just happened to their kingdom. His head tilted towards the ground as he thought about where he and Adeline should go. 'Maybe the village nearby, she might get noticed though and what if the soldiers who invaded already have it taken over, what if the princess is kidnapped and worse..' He quickly shook his head and took a deep breath, he could think the worse, but as long as he was here he would do anything to try and prevent harm to his sovereign.

Once he came back to reality, he looked at Adeline and smiled wide. She had found more use out of the junk that he had around here that it surprised him, she even found a cape to disguise herself in. The only thing that he found surprising was that she found dagger..His mind immediately began to dream again of the worst. 'Will the princess be able to defend herself, will she have to hurt someone else, how will this affect her...' He worried to much, and that was obvious to anyone that looked at him. Until he heard Adeline's voice ring in his ear. "Alright, I'm ready~!" He smiled and held her hand tightly and began to guide her to the nearest village.

It took about a good couple hours, enough for the sun to get closer to setting. They still had maybe three or two hours of daylight now. But they entered the village, past the stables for carriage rides in and out of the city and they even had horse rentals. The entrance was grand with a small square with a fountain and statue in the middle, all around this fountain were inns and markets selling food or armor. Guards patrolled around the city to keep watch of any suspicious activity or just crime. Nash looked at the closest Inn and pointed to it, "Okay so we can stay here tonight, this will be the first night you have slept outside the castle correct? Want to look around and maybe go shopping while there is still day out?"

large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
The longer they travelled through the forest, the more exhausted from all the walking Adeline was becoming. Despite her adventurous nature, she definitely wasn't used to moving so much by foot. It was always either by a carriage or on a horse, but at this moment, it was much safer to travel like this than any other way. Soon enough, it was only the knight that was moving quickly forwards, whilst she was behind him, trying her best not to collapse on the ground and fall asleep right there and then. She refrained from asking how long it'd take to get to the village, considering that would just seem whiny, and Adeline didn't want to upset her knight right this moment. She would most likely get him annoyed at some point..but better to keep it cool for now.

The village was finally visible from out of the forest clearing. And it seemed to be fairly well kept as well. It was clean and pretty, and the overall vibe that she was getting from here was friendly. The young princess clapped her hands together in excitement. "Woo we survived~! And actually got here before the sun starting setting!" The two proceeded to enter the village, a couple of guards observed the strangers, however have not stopped them. They must've recognized at least one of them, considering that their eyes widened slightly from surprise. As Nash spoke again, Adeline turned around to face him, rubbing her chin in thought. "Hmm..Well, I suppose it'd be nice to look around here for a little while.." Suddenly, all of the girl's energy returned, and she actually felt quite lively to go and explore the village a little more. She noticed a couple small shops that seemed to sell all kinds of goods, and even some jewellery stores too..her eyes gleamed in content. This place was fairly calm too, and the people were extremely welcoming. Without further ado, Adeline started strolling down one of the streets, keeping an amazed expression on her face at all times. She almost forgot that her knight was together with her, her mind was swarmed with pictures of all the rare items that she saw displayed through the glass windows at various stores. "Oh my gosh..Nash, you have to check this out, we don't have any of this back in our kingdom!"

Guardian of the princess
Nash
Seeing as the two of them were in a new place and might have to move again, Nash was restless and wanted to shop for extra supplies. He had enough gold to spare, he could've bought the in they were staying at with the amount of gold he was carrying. He had to choose how to wisely spend it, when suddenly he saw his princess scamper off to do some window shopping, he smiled and followed closely behind. Taking a glimpse around at the shops and the many luxuries and expensive things they sold. He sighed, "We don't have enough money for luxuries my princess. So do spend wisely and make sure your eyes don't drift to something expensive." Nash new they had a lot of gold, but for how long? He tried not to be selfish and decided to give the princess a pouch of gold, just in case she wanted something. It was enough to buy an entire outfit, made of expensive fibers and lovely jewelry. They kind Adeline would wear to special occasions or when she was forced to.

"I will won't be to far from you, but I am going to look around for something we can dine on, and maybe a blanket for I know the blankets in the inns are filthy." He was a stickler alright, he didn't like a messy or filthy place.
Not even on the battle field, he tried to capture or save as many lives as he could. But not everyone can be so easily persuade to switch sides. Once Nash was finished browsing with Adeline he walked over to a a stand with a carpet laid outside, on top of it was an array of objects, from weapons to clothes. He tried to time himself to check in on Adeline every few minutes, and to try and not let her out of her sight, though the market place began to get busy with people it was hard to keep track of her in the crowd.

large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
Adeline happily took the pouch of gold Nash had given over to her, nodding her head in understanding. "Of course, I'll make sure not to buy anything useless, you can count on me~!" And with that, the female began making her way through the long street filled with stores of all kind. You're not going to buy more dresses, you're not going to buy more dresses.. The princess kept telling herself as she would lean into each window of the clothing stores to admire the outfits that were displayed. All of them were stunning, Adeline couldn't keep her eyes away from them. Sighing slightly, she tried her best to not get fooled by the pretty clothing. She wanted to help out Nash and find something useful for their adventure, instead of acting spoiled and selfish. Thus, the princess made her way towards the stores that sold various goods, some of which could potentially be of great help for both of them.

The female managed to find a couple useful tools, such as cutlery that they could use for whenever they needed to eat, as well as a small compasss which could aid them whenever they were unsure of where to go, or if they were stuck in a large forest of some sort. All of these things were bargains, they barely costed anything, and the princess was proud for not wasting the money. It was difficult to simply walk past clothing shops..it wasn't like that before. Adeline would always get what she desired, yet in this kind of environment, she was just as normal as all the citizens. It felt odd, but the girl knew she would have to get used to it at some point. Stepping out of the goods store, Adeline was making her way towards the centre of the street where her and Nash have parted to find him again..yet she was certain someone was watching her from behind. Turning around, the girl noticed a seller, who was luring her to come into their store. "Good afternoon to you, young lady~ Would you be interested in looking at some fine jewelry? We have all kinds of great deals, and stones that you would never find anywhere else!" Adeline listened intently to what the seller had to say, before tilting her head in interest. As much as she wanted to buy these accessories of theirs, she simply could not let herself do that. They had a limited amount of money..well, it wouldn't hurt to just look, right? With that kind of thought in mind, Adeline nodded her head as she walked over to the seller's store. "I-I'd love to~! Except I probably won't be buying anything..I-I'm truly sorry, but I don't quite have the money for such luxuries.."

Guardian of the princess
Nash
The seller slowly closed the door behind Adeline as the room went dark, the seller then walked over to behind his desk to pull out a very lovely necklace that glowed so bright even though the store was dimly lit from the outside light. It seemed to attract any kind of light it could fine, as long as there was something that could light it, it would shine like a flashlight. The seller, spun it around to prove this, as it stop and then glow again. "How about this my dear? Doesn't this jewelry look beautiful? It even has a unique ability to collect light around it and use it." What Adeline didn't know was that there was a small kid lurking in the shadows, steadily creeping up behind her. He was as silent as a mouse, and only step forward when either Adeline or the sales woman spoke. He eventually stopped just behind Adeline and began to slowly pick pocket her pouch. Taking almost all the gold that was inside, but leaving enough in so that it would jingle when she walked. Once the task was complete he slipped back into the shadows.

"Though this jewelry is not cheap, it would take a lot of gold in order for me to sell this precious gem. You seemed like the kind of girl who would soon leave our village, you may need this if you decide to travel in the dark. Who knows what horrors await you." The sales person spoke with a smirk on their face. They tried to tempt Adeline, as much as they could in order for her to feel it was a necessity. But once they found out that that she had no more then 10 gold on here person, they would kick her out immediately. But the boy slipped Adeline a surprise ring, so once she is kicked out the guards will be informed that she might have stolen a ring.

large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
Adeline shrieked slightly as she felt the saleswoman practically pulling her inside, shutting the door behind them. A panicked expression was on her face as she realized her guard wasn't beside her, but there really wasn't much she could do at this point. Her attention was completely taken away by the beautiful piece of jewellry that they were showing her. Adeline's mouth was wide open in amazement as she stared at the necklace, extending her hand to lightly run her fingers over the smooth surface. It must've costed a bunch..and the princess already barely had any money in her pouch. This wasn't going to go well if she spent all of whatever she had left, yet it was simply too tempting..the way it looked, the way it shined in the darkness of the room. It seemed to be so useful as well, just like they said, it would be perfect for travelling in the dark!

Of course, the female didn't feel the presence of a small boy behind her, who had taken most of the money out of her pouch and instead left only two or three coins left. "Ah, you know what, you've convinced me..I-I'll buy it, fine!" Sighing slightly, the female mentally scolded herself, as well as hoped Nash would forgive her. She wasn't making the best decision but..this saleswoman, she was simply manipulating her to buy it. Taking out her pouch of gold..the female quickly realized there was barely anything in it. Counting the coins she had left, there was no way she was able to afford it. Instead, there was also a ring in her pouch..now where did that come from? "Oh goodness..w-where did all the money go?!"

Guardian of the princess
Nash
The woman saw Adeline hold the ring from outside her pouch, along with the small amount of gold she was carrying. She smirked and then quickly put on a surprised expression. "Is that a ring? it looks similar to the one I have over her-" She turned to quickly check the selection of rings she had displayed on a table nearby. "It is! You little thief! You were planning to make off with that ring when my back was turned,
which is why you turned to your pouch. Of course you wouldn't have enough gold to buy this gem, but you planned to hide away the ring in your coin pouch!" The woman grabbed the ring, and took it from Adeline putting back onto the table besides her. "Oh you bet the guard is going to hear about this, now come with me and don't try to run away you'll just get into more trouble." She grabbed Adeline's arm with no intention of letting go and began to drag Adeline out of the store and onto the streets.

It had just started to get dark out, the sun was setting and people can be seen heading into their homes for the night. Except for the few that were still finishing their shopping, and they all turned their gaze to stare at Adeline getting dragged by a woman to the nearest guard. The guard turned to see the old lady and his expression instantly turned to disgust. "Ugh...what is the old hag doing outside her store?" The lady snapped back, At least I don't spend my days cleaning the shit that is the people quarter's. But enough of that, I cam here to let you know I caught a thief! She held her arm up high, and lifted Adeline off the ground. "Weren't you looking for a thief in the city? A kid was it? I caught this girl trying to steal on of my rings, and even a few bit of coins I had lying around. I bet she even planned to take the gem I was showing her too, nothing I hate more is a thief with no brains!" With no proof of her innocent, Adeline was going to be sent to jail for at least the night, but the guard seemed to have other plans. The guard looked at Adeline, "You look familiar. I think I have heard that you are wanted. Not sure by who, but I can probably figure that out tomorrow." Adeline was let go by the saleswoman then immediately grabbed by the guard as she was getting taken away to the jail near the edge of the village.

Meanwhile Nash grew worried, more then usual. As he walked the streets and houses looking for any signs of Adeline. It was their first night outside the kingdom and he had already lost his princess, how could he be so careless and trust that Adeline would be fine..He took that back, of course he could trust her he just couldn't trust the scum that loomed around this village, willing to prey on any poor person including a princess who hasn't seen that anyone can be a harsh or evil person. He was sprinting up and down as saw everyone entering their houses to sleep.

Last edited:
large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
Adeline was at loss of words. As the saleswoman saw the ring, she became furious. Well of course she would..yet the female had never even thought about stealing anything. Besides, despite the terrible happenings at her castle, she was still a princess, and would never in her life even think about stealing something so precious. She had a shocked expression on her face as the woman dragged her out of the shop and onto the street, looking around for the nearest guard. "N-No!! M-Miss, there is absolutely no way I would ever steal something from a shop!! I-I'm the prin--" She nearly said it, good thing she stopped herself. No one needed to know her identity here or anywhere. For now, she was simply another towns person. Yet Adeline still had no evidence to back up that she actually hasn't stolen the ring, she couldn't just say it magically appeared there..the woman had obviously tricked her. And where in the world did all her money go? Nash was going to be furious, and disappointed too..Adeline felt herself getting slightly dizzy, this was not going to go well.

The woman quickly found the guard, practically shoving Adeline into his face. "S-Sir, please, listen to me, I have never stolen a thing, t-this woman has tricked me!!" Adeline snapped, glaring at the saleswoman before her whilst still trying to wriggle out of her grip. As the guard spoke, the princess' eyes widened. Who wanted her? It can't be the royal family from the rivaling kingdom..no, this was turning into a disaster. "B-But--" Before she could speak further, the guard had already taken her, making his way towards the very edge of the village, where the jail was located. Adeline continued to protest, yet at one point, gave up. Her only hope was that Nash would be able to find her..if only they could contact each other now.

Guardian of the princess
Nash
The guard sighed and tugged the girl along the dirt, no matter how much she struggled or tried to argue with the man he would not listen. "Calm down girl, I am just gonna take you to jail for the night. I want to be sure you aren't one of the thieves in this village. I am sure you're innocent, you look like you can't even push a person down no matter what they have done to you. Plus that hag is always know to cause trouble." The guard scratched his head and sighed, as Adeline and him arrived at the jail. It looked more like a shack actually? It had a small entrance, and one window that was taller then most people. It could be an old shed made into a jail for this small city.

The guard unlocked the gate and threw Adeline inside before closing it behind them both. He grabbed the girl by the collar. "Listen here girl, I know who you are. I heard talk about your city being under attack and how everyone had to escape. Most of them passed by here, so not many people know. But I do, and I have a couple of your citizens heading back the way they came in a carriage tied up. They fetched a pretty penny and I am sure you will be worth more then all of them. Cause in that garb you look like someone important." He grew a wicked smile before pulling out from behind him a full length of rope, and began to tie up Adeline in from head to toe. He even decided to wad a cloth and gag her, just in case a villager passed by to try and free her. Once he finished, he exited the jail cell and locked it tight behind him. Before burying the key to the lock in the earth besides a tree. He turned back to look at Adeline, "Now don't try escaping girl. I need that money to get out of this god awful village. Do you have any other people with you? I bet with you and them I will be able to leave this place by tomorrow night!" He laughed and walked out of site.

Nash was searching everywhere, except where he needed to be. He had been walking up and down the market area asking anyone if they had seen Adeline. He began to grow frustrated and snapped at a few of the sarcastic and rude sales people. He had reached the end of the street by night, and entered one last store. It was the saleswoman that had tricked Adeline, she was at least some what honest and said that Adeline had been taken by the guards. Nash rushed outside..yet no guards would be out at this hour, they all probably be in their homes and he would not be able to find Adeline so easily in the dark. Still..he began to search, using whatever clues he had until the sun began to rise.

large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
The guard's words were nowhere near as comforting as Adeline hoped they were..he seemed a little too sketchy. She continued to try and wriggle out of his grasp, yet he just continued dragging her across the fields and the dry dirt. She was thankful for being smart enough and not wearing her usual dress this day..at least she was somewhat intelligent. She was really getting furious and annoyed at this guy, he was planning something..wasn't he? "I-I don't trust you! I swear if you keep me in there for longer than--" but before Adeline could finish her sentence, they were already at the jail. It didn't quite look like a jail, not the type she had back at her kingdom, those at least had metal bars..this one, was just an old, nearly demolished shack.

The man didn't throw in the girl, which was relieving, however he did walk inside together with her. Turning around, Adeline looked at him rather suspicious and confused, yet as soon as he grabbed her by the collar, she knew she was right from the beginning..she should've just ran, ran for her life. The girl's eyes widened. and were full of complete fear as she stared at the man. She had never experienced anything like this before, her kingdom's guards were lovely, friendly people who wouldn't hurt innocent citizens..yet of course, this guy was only here for the money. Why did money matter so much? Adeline gritted her teeth as she watched him. His words shocked her, how dare he tie up her people and attempt to send them back onto dangerous grounds? If only Nash was here..he'd know exactly what to do. "E-Excuse me?! You think you have the right to treat my kingdom's people like that?!" Yup, she said it, the truth has been confessed. Covering her mouth, Adeline hoped the guard didn't notice. Yet of course..he seemed to have somehow found out her identity before, and now, he was ready to do anything just to get a little more pennies. "Huh?! N-No!! Let me go you little--" The female struggled to speak as the guard began tying her up from top to bottom. There was no way she could get out of his grasp, he was far too strong..why didn't she have fighting classes? What was the point of the royal etiquette if the real deal would be trying to get away from these evil people.

Once the guard was done, Adeline was sat down on the cold, hard ground of the floor beneath her. It was extremely uncomfortable, her hands were already becoming stiff from the thick rope. Her snapping and rudeness wasn't quite helping either, but in the end, she couldn't even talk anymore because of the gag. She did carefully watch where the guard had put the key, though. Glaring at him one more time, the female waited until he was gone..it was time to act. The first thing she could get rid of was the cloth that was blocking her mouth..but that would take quite some time. As long as she could get out before the next morning, she should be fine..this would've all been easier with Nash..yet he didn't even know. He must be dead worried right now..what in the world do I do?!

Guardian of the princess
Nash
It had become dark out as black as tar it seems. Because Nash was barely able to see even when he had brought light with him, it was a candle so it wasn't much. But it still helped in a small way. Though Nash couldn't find a single clue about Adeline and were she had gone, he feared the worst as he always did. He tried to shake his worries and continue his search for his princess, but it was still in the back of his mind. Looming their like like a shadow, except it grew bigger and bigger with every minute that passed him.

~Morning~

"...Fuck, where could she be!" Nash began to panic a bit, as he saw the sun begin to rise. He could hear people beginning to start their day, as he combed the forest surrounding the village. He decided to head back,
he could ask the villagers if they had seen Adeline now. So he rushed over and went to the market, those would probably be that last people that saw her. He asked around and described Adeline to the best of his ability.
He had to threaten a few punks that pretended to know something to try and get a quick buck off Nash. But still no one had seen her, until he started asking the guards. One of them said they saw Adeline getting taken away by some other guard. "Where did they take her? She couldn't have done something wrong, she can hardly tell a lie let alone commit a crime!" The guard laughed, "Well last I saw they were making their way to the edge of the village, I am not sure why? There isn't anything out there, but they went that way." The guard pointed East to where the rundown jail was at and Nash quickly bolted over there.

large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
Adeline spent the entire night in the cold, rusty old shack, unable to move a single limb for the first half of the night. She was growing stiff from sitting on the same spot, however luckily, despite her mind being preoccupied with thinking of how she could send a message to Nash about where she was, the princess remembered she had a couple items with her that could help. The dagger she had found over at Nash's hut definitely came in handy this time. Since her hands were tied behind her back, the girl quickly located the pocket which she could just put her right hand into. Fishing around for the sharp object, Adeline was relieved to feel it at the very bottom. It took her a couple of minutes before she was able to properly take it out, but cutting the rope open was a whole different story. It took much longer, since she needed to position her right hand in such a way that it could easily slash through without her making much of a movement.

After quite a bit of shifting around, her hands were finally free. The rope was cut in half, however it did leave a painful, red mark on her wrists. "Great..just need to get rid of all these too.." Adeline mumbled quietly, getting her dagger and slicing through the ropes that were all around her body. As for the gag, she quickly ripped it off as well. She was finally free..well, partially. As for the rest, she couldn't quite get out of the shack yet, however she could see exactly where the key has been planted inside the ground. Now it was all a matter of time..perhaps Nash would figure out that she was here, sooner or later. She was sure of it, as long as that guard wouldn't get here before him. There wasn't much more she could do, not to mention, her eyes were growing weary..The princess never thought she'd have to sleep in such an uncomfortable environment, but that's how it was going to be from now on. Leaning against one of the sturdier walls, Adeline quickly felt as her mind was trailing off, whilst she herself was falling into deep slumber.

- next morning -

The first thing that Adeline had to face during the early hours of the morning was the tiny frog that decided to creep inside her shack. She didn't get scared, nor was she disgusted, instead, she was curiously watching it leap from one spot to another. The sun rays were illuminating the place, and Adeline felt as she dozed off once more..until she heard footsteps. Or more like someone running. This must've been him. Quickly looking out of the small window inside the rundown jail, the silver-haired female looked around to see wherever she could catch the familiar sight of her knight..she couldn't quite see him yet, but there was obviously the possibility of this being the guard as well. It was making her quite anxious, but she decided to wait for now. Perhaps calling out could help. "Nash? N-Nash!! Is that you? I'm here!!"

Guardian of the princess
Nash
Nash made his way as fast as he could, even almost tripping from the roots of the trees he had past. He could start to see a little shack, it looked nearly destroyed but fixed up enough to be a jail or something like that. As he got closer he saw the barred windows, and he could hear the faint calls of his name "Nash? N-Nash!! Is that you? I'm here!!" He approached the the door where the jail cell was, and there he could see Adeline! He finally found her, and thank god she was unharmed from what he could see. Well aside from the red marks around her wrists. "Princess what happened? I was looking for you around the market, and all of a sudden you were gone. I didn't know where or how to find you but I searched all night and morning for you...I am glad to see you're okay though." Nash let out a heavy sigh, he was relieved and his thoughts were put at ease.

He listened to what Adeline had to tell, and she mentioned a key that was buried underneath a tree. Their were a couple trees around where she described, and the princess wasn't the best at giving directions not to mention Nash wasn't good at following directions either. So he made his way to it after a minute or two, taking a knee below the tree and then began to dig for the key between the roots, it was deep beneath the earth a good 2 feet buried underground. He finally spotted it and grabbed it, examining it. It was a bit rusty and looked worn down like it had been used aggressively in the keyhole. He was about to stand up and turn around to show Adeline he had the key, but suddenly he was struck from behind with a blunt object. He grit his teeth and grunted before falling down and catching himself, he was dizzy and had almost been knocked out, he tried to make a move and stop his attacker, but he couldn't think or move. He was struck again and fell forward into the dirt, unconscious and bleeding a bit from the head.

The guard had followed Nash, in fact he was the one that told him about the girl. He planned to take them both in, and gain twice the money, but that man looked like he would be able to put up a fight and easily escape from his ropes and maybe even chains? It would be bad to stay for to long. He quickly dropped his blunt bat as it hit the ground and bounced before rolling to a stop. He knelt down and grabbed the key from Nash before turning toward Adeline. "Wooh that was a close one, you might have gotten away if that guy had found you on his own. To bad I gave him directions and surprised him." The guard laughed and picked up his bat again before heading towards the jail cell door. "Now, how did you get free from those ropes of yours little girl? I knew I should've searched you, but it was to much a hassle last night. Now be a good girl and hand over everything and I mean everything! Unless you want your...what is he your brother, your guard, your biggest fan? Anyways, unless you want his head to meet the side of my bat again you better be sure you have nothing left that you can use to escape. Because we are leaving now, before that lug can wake up." He waited a few inches away from the cell door, waiting for Adeline to search through her pockets coat and everywhere she could possibly hide something in.

Once everything was thrown outside the jail cell doors, he walked over to the side of the shack and grabbed more rope that was laying about. He came back to the cell door and unlocked it, quickly dashing over to Adeline and pinning her down to tie her up even tighter then before, he gagged her again and once he had finished with his masterful ties. He sat Adeline up and lifted her up onto his shoulder, carrying her out of the jail cell and into the forest. "Get comfortable, you have a long ride ahead of you."

Last edited:
large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
Seeing Nash almost brought tears of joy to Adeline's eyes. She was finally going to be free, and both of them could get out of here as soon as possible. Placing her chin on top of her hand, she had to stand on her tip toes in order to look through the tiny window and onto the knight. "Nash! Ahh thank goodness you're here, I've been captured by the guard a-and..it's a long story, but we need to hurry! There's no way we can stay here any longer, it's too dangerous." Adeline began explaining where the key was located..however it took a while for Nash to finally find it. The female watched him from behind, her cheek slightly sliding off the palm of her hand as she narrowed her gaze. "Just a bit to the left..n-no, Nash, that's your right.." She wasn't annoyed, though, she was simply glad that any moment now the two of them could leave this forest with a pretty eerie atmosphere. As much as she loved the village, it had some pretty evil inhabitants.

As Nash located the key, Adeline jumped cheerfully inside the shack..only to see a familiar figure behind the boy. "NASH!!" Adeline screamed in order to warn him, yet it was too late. The guard hit the boy's head with a bat, doing it a couple times even. How vicious of him..Adeline slammed a fist against the wooden wall. "N-No..T-This is terrible..You, whoever you are, you'll pay for doing this to my knight!!" The female spoke out, except she really shouldn't have, but she could no longer keep herself quiet. She wasn't as scared as she was frustrated. This guard was making their entire journey so much worse, it was unbelievable that this is the kind of obstacle they have stumbled upon.

However, she definitely did not want Nash to be hit again..she could see the small puddle of blood forming next to him. It was terrible, this time, the tears in her eyes weren't from joy..yet from deep dismay and anger. She didn't want her knight to be treated like this, despite him being much stronger than her, she knew what excruciating pain he must have been going through right now. Her only way to save him, was to obey the guard. She practically had no other choice, she wasn't going to run away, but neither could she stay here and fight him. As the guard let Adeline take out all of her belongings..the female left only the most important one in the depths of her pocket; the dagger. Thankfully, you weren't able to see it through, as the material of the hood she had on was fairly thick. As she was about plannig to, perhaps, be able to make a run for it and get out of here whilst grabbing Nash with her, the guard came back. The female whimpered quietly as he aggerssively pinned her down, her wrists being tied once more. It felt like they were burning, it was extremely uncomfortable. "I-I can't believe a guard would ever do this..A-And I have a name, too, I'm Adeline, not just a "girl".." The female muttered, shaking her head as she stared onto the ground. The guard picked her up and swung her over his shoulder, and that's when Adeline began to panic. Where in the world was he going to take her? Trying to wriggle out of his grip, the female watched as Nash was still struggling on the ground.

"N-Nash, all my belongings are in the shack, d-don't forget to check it!! P-Please, run as fast as you can, I'll make sure to take care of myself in the meantime!!" Adeline shouted back, watching as they were getting further and further away from that specific area of the forest. At some point, Adeline grew weak from all the squirming, thus hanging her head and silently watching the plain around them to turn from a grassy field to a dirty, muddy texture.

Guardian of the princess
Nash
The guard carries Adeline deeper into the forest, brushing past trees and brushes along the way, "Adeline huh? I feel like I remember hearing that name before...it was something important. It took him a few minutes of thinking, and they were about a quarter of the way to their destination. But once he did remember he smiled wickedly and even jumped for joy. "Oh now I remember! You are the princess of that kingdom that had just be invaded. Oh boy they will probably pay a fortune to have you, maybe around the same amount as your kingdom cost! I will be able to leave here and then go anywhere I want." The guard chuckled a little and readjusted Adeline on his shoulder, as she began to slip from how much she squirmed. "Oh man you're going to like it where they are taking you, I don't know what a neighboring rival kingdom would do to the enemies princess, but it can't be anything good. But man I can imagine the worst, miss Adeline!"

By this time Nash had begun to wake up, his head was throbbing and he can barely think let alone pick himself up from the ground. He tried to remember what had happened, and as soon as he remember Adeline he quickly pushed himself off the ground before taking a knee and trying not fall back unconscious again. He stood up on his two feet, and made his way towards the jail cell, he wobbled as he walked and clung to the wall to keep his balance. A few of Adeline's stuff was there which he grabbed and carried with him. Before making his way out of the cell and into the forest, he say where they might be heading and tried to hurry as fast as he could, jogging through the forest.

After a good couple of minutes the forest began to turn into a small plain of grass and dirt patches, their was a wagon with a cover over it, and two goon looking men standing beside it. They were built and had bracers and knee guards made of metal along with weapons. There was also one man sitting at the front of the wagon, with the whips in hand connected to the horses attached to the wagon. The guard shouted, "Hey! You won't believe who I found!" As he approached the wagon he gently placed Adeline on the ground near the end of the wagon, any attempt of squirming or getting away Adeline was met with a foot that was placed on top of Adeline to stop her. Their was muffled screams and grunt that can be heard from the back of the wagon as they arrived and the guard began to talk to the goons. "This little girl is the princess of Perudia. She told me herself, can you imagine how much we would get paid?!" He continued to talk, and one of the goons finally decide to pick up Adeline and throw her into the back of the wagon with the rest of the people, their was two woman one child little girl, and one man.

large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
Adeline covered her mouth with her hand, mentally slapping herself for doing something this dumb. Of course there would be someone who'd know of her, she was a princess, and despite her kingdom being small, this village was right next to it. Adeline realized that she got herself into greater trouble than ever before, and all because of talking too much! But what could she do, at that point, she was way too frustrated to think properly. Her only hope was Nash at this point, however, she had to make sure that before anything, she herself was safe and unharmed. But that wouldn't be easy to do, she was certain this "guard" wasn't alone. There were more of his kind somewhere close.

As they have finally gotten to their destination, the guard sat Adeline down onto the ground. The girl's head was spinning, she couldn't see much but a silhouette of two figures. They were tall and strong men, but most importantly, they were up to no good. The female looked up at them with a furious expression, but she didn't stand a chance against them with just a dagger in her back pocket. "You're not going to bring me anywhere. You'll regret this, just you wait!" She was about to get up, however the foot of one of the goons made her stop. The female whimpered quietly, looking down onto the ground. She needed to wait for them to put her in the wagon, there, she could finally take care of all the ropes that weren't allowing her to move properly, the goons would not notice her there. They were certain she didn't have any weapons with her after all. As the men shoved her inside, she was met with a couple people..all citizens of her kingdom. She was sure of it, they looked way too familiar. It wasn't difficult to remember each inhabitant of Perudia by name, it was a small kingdom after all. "M-My fellow people! Oh goodness, I'm so terribly sorry about this..I-I promise we'll get out of here, m-my knight will be here soon, but I will try my best in helping you all right now."

Adeline located her dagger fairly quickly, getting it out did cause some struggle, but it wasn't that much. Fishing it out, the princess quickly cut her ropes. Her hands were burning way more this time, if she had them on for any longer, she was sure there'd be scars all over her body just from how tight they were. Gently and quietly, she proceeded to cut the ropes on the other victims as well, and soon, everyone was free. Adeline quickly looked through the small hole inside the wooden wagon. She could see that they were still not too far from the forest, however getting out now wouldn't be a good idea. The goons would get them easily. "We will need to wait for a while..perhaps they will stop at some point, that's when we can sneak out."

Guardian of the princess
Nash
Nash was starting to gain back his thoughts and the feeling of his head, which was not a good thing. He became angry, and grinded his teeth together steam with anger at the thought of his princess being taken away by some low level scum. He pulled out his blade, and swung it to clear his path from the branches and brushes. Until he was at a clearing, he saw the man that had hit him, and the two goons that he must have hired to help him with carting off people and selling them. The thought pist him off, and he screamed. "Hey you! You think you can just walk away after that shameful surprise attack. Now that I know you are here, you better believe I am gonna pay you back that blow to the head. But I won't hold back, and who knows how long I will keep hitting you." Nash laughed a bit wickedly, and pointed his sword at the three men.

"What? You think you can handle all three of us? Let alone these two hulking guys with armor, you must be out of your mind. Well with a blow to the head like that, I can see you might be a little crazy now." He laughed back, and ordered the two guys to take care of Nash, having them pull out there weapons. While he got everything ready on the wagon. He began to make his way towards the back of the wagon when he saw that the captives were freed. He pulled out a small pistol and pointed it at one of them, and started shifting from the three people that were their and Adeline. "God dammit...I knew I should have just stripped you clean. Now don't move, this gun is know to blast a whole straight through a person. So you better be careful." He held the gun firm, and itched his finger against the trigger. Turning around every few seconds to make sure the goons were trying to take care of Nash.

He had his blade out stretched and the two brutes rushed at him, he simply bashed one in the face with the hilt of his blade and struck the other with his fist. Causing them to wobble back in pain, Nash laughed and smiled. He was cocky, but he had a good reason. No one could out match him in a sword battle. They tried to come from different angles towards Nash, but he though he play dirty and try to get the upper hand to take one of them down. He glided his blade against the dirt kicking it up as it flew into one of the goons faces, blinding him. Nash then hit the other with his bare fist against his stomach, his fist going as far as it can as his stomach began to collapse around it. He twisted it and practically made the man throw up, he laid on the ground trying to breath.

Last edited:
large.png

princess of perudia

code by arctic

A D E L I N E
Adeline's people have quickly thanked her for freeing them, and they luckily had a moment to relax. Adeline leaned against the back wall of the wagon, letting out a sigh of relief as her hands and body was freed from the tight ropes. These "guards" didn't show any mercy, huh? They even kept a whole family hostage, it made the female make a face out of pure disgust. They were definitely the type to not mess around with..however, a sudden loud voice from the outside made the princess jump on her spot. It was familiar..Nash. The girl's expression brightened as she was about to open the wagon's door and jump out along with the other hostages, but she was immediately met with a gun.

"S-Stop threatening us, your goons and you yourself have no chance in winning against us." Adeline spoke, her cheeks puffed out and a hostile look was gracing her features. She knew the man wouldn't pull on the trigger, however the way he looked back at how the goons were doing with fighting conveyed that there was a moment when he would get distracted. Adeline simply needed to wait until he was no longer staring at them. Whilst everyone stayed inside the wagon, Adeline was intently observing Nash taking care of the goons. She knew he could do it, in fact, this was far too simply for him. Just as she predicted, he took care of them both fairly quickly, and whilst the guard was looking back to check on what was happening, Adeline knew this was the right time.

Quickly grabbing the guard's hand, she pulled him inside the wagon, snatching the gun from his hand in the process. Whilst doing so, she jumped out onto the ground, waiting for the hostages to do so too, before locking the large doors. Luckily, she was able to get a new weapon for herself..except she wasn't all that skilled in using a gun. She'd need Nash to teach her the ways of a real knight, considering that she officially needed to look after herself too. "N-Nash! Thank you so much..I-I owe my life to you..I'm sorry for putting us both in danger.." The female spoke as she ran up towards him, avoiding stepping onto the now defeated goons. "We need to make sure these people come to the next town safely..and as for the guard, I locked him up in his own wagon as you can see~" Adeling was pretty proud of her own accomplishment as she twisted the gun in her hand.

Guardian of the princess
Nash
He stopped punishing the goons for trying to fight against him, he had beaten them to the point that they wouldn't be able to get up for a while. He stepped over one of them to run to the wagon where the man was dragged inside, luckily Adeline was the one who made it out and there was no sound of a gun shot going off. He smiled as Adeline appeared victorious from the wagon that held the man, with a new weapon now holstered in her pocket. As she saw Nash she stuttered as if she was about to cry or something but then her expression and toned changed as soon as she mentioned the family she had saved. Nash nelt down and gave Adeline a huge holding her tight. "I am just so happy you are alive. Losing you I could never show my face again, and I would have nowhere to go I would be lost without my princess to protect." Nash never showed to much emotion during battle, but this was different it was him saving the person that gave him a home and a reason in this world.

Nash let go of Adeline and looked up at the family that was in aww over the two of them. He coughed and stood up looking at the people, "I can't believe these people would take an innocent family from their home and plan to sell them to their death." He balled his hand up in a fist enraged by the thought. But it was over now, he lead the family and Adeline back to the village where he then gave them a small sack of gold to get them started in there new life. It would have to do, as it was a pretty big chunk of what they had, but they could survive off what they still had left. No use worrying about it, Nash knew how to spend his money and save up doing odd jobs from city to city. They would eventually make the money back in the next village or town nearby.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back