• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern ☾ the manor on prescott lane-out of character ☽

Characters
Here
Question, for one power we have, it can be anything aside from our natural power as supernatural?

Last edited:
Question, for one power we have, it can be anything aside from our natural power as supernatural?
Yes so it can be like an extra ability they’ve learned
An example is my character is a vampire so let’s say she already can read minds well her one special power is that she can hypnotize people

Also I assume the Grim Reaper has been around for a long time now right?

And how does his soul reaping work? He finds them and puts them to rest by bringing them to a certain place or is his power teleporting them to the afterlife so they won't cause ruckus?

Also I assume the Grim Reaper has been around for a long time now right?

And how does his soul reaping work? He finds them and puts them to rest by bringing them to a certain place or is his power teleporting them to the afterlife so they won't cause ruckus?
As long as he’s not using a scythe you can pick either one I say do the later of the two since teleportation could be his power

As long as he’s not using a scythe you can pick either one I say do the later of the two since teleportation could be his power

You appear to the guys in a black robe and scythe for a year and suddenly that's your only portrayal smh

Will finish my character today!
Oh and do you have deadline for character submission? Since there will be several CS for one role.

Last edited:
Okie will do! I thought only the usual haunts that will be provided.

Last edited:
I just noticed the code I'm using doesn't work on mobile or it might just be my phone

Either way, I'll post a mobile friendly one below it tomorrow

Everyone's CS is so pretty!
I'm, unfortunately, not good with BBCode, best I can do just to make sure my profile is readable xD

Last edited:
bbcode freebies are the way to go.
i've finished aiden for the most part, minus the few details we'll get later. he's there for eye-candy the looking!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back