• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ┖ bloodlines ┓

mothmeat

WICCAN GOD

WELCOME_thumb_png_38cf3c3042bc778e907d45546460d6.png

This roleplay will be posted as a hosted project AFTER THE NEW UPDATE so you won't have to worry about your HTML looking all fucked up after the update.

Last edited by a moderator:

great plot, love! but, i can't guarantee that i'll join, since i'm too caught up in work, and with
the site changing back to it's original form, i don't think i can handle coding or anything...

Last edited by a moderator:
i've been looking for something like this for a while. i already have an amazing character idea in mind.

i'd join <3

@vcnilla @zeroinspo @Smoaki @hearts @kairos ali @spectro? @dietjoke @Celemyvel @Doubt @lottie @Chrysalism @dwale

i updated the interest check to specifically mention that this roleplay will not be made until AFTER the new update. i'd hate for any of you to use HTML and have it ruined by the new update, or see this roleplay die because of the new update messing with the HTML. the update was said to take effect sometime later this month (i don't think the date was specified). so yeah, just keep that in mind. (-: 

@vcnilla @zeroinspo @Smoaki @hearts @kairos ali @spectro? @dietjoke @Celemyvel @Doubt @lottie @Chrysalism @dwale

i updated the interest check to specifically mention that this roleplay will not be made until AFTER the new update. i'd hate for any of you to use HTML and have it ruined by the new update, or see this roleplay die because of the new update messing with the HTML. the update was said to take effect sometime later this month (i don't think the date was specified). so yeah, just keep that in mind. (-: 

thats cool, im super worried about that with my roleplays </3

thats cool, im super worried about that with my roleplays </3

yeah, me too. //:

i feel like most of the rps will die after the new update like they did last time. if that happens to u, u can always reboot them with the new coding format & stuff. also i found a site that transfers html to bbcode & vice versa, so that might help out if it works! 

yeah, me too. //:

i feel like most of the rps will die after the new update like they did last time. if that happens to u, u can always reboot them with the new coding format & stuff. also i found a site that transfers html to bbcode & vice versa, so that might help out if it works! 

yeah thats what happened after the last update </3

and thankyou that helps so much!!!

omg ive just looked and idk if this is just happening to me but i can't even press 'source' anymore!!! so i cant even save the code and transfer it!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back