[ out of character chat ]

ANNOUNCEMENT

GM
mera speaking ! (goodness, mera, you talk waaaaay too much!). anyways, congratulations to all who have been accepted and given their letter of acceptance! (honestly, though, everyone's application was amazing). although there are some who have not quite finished their application fully, i trust that you guys are very dedicated players and i have no doubt that you guys will put in your utmost best!

on that note, because there are still people out on vacation or people quite busy due to memorial weekend or just in general, i have decided to push back the start of the roleplay! that means that those who still need to finish up the little details of their characters will have time to do so!

please keep in mind that the roleplay will start on Tuesday, May 29th regardless if you are finished your character sheets or not! for those who have finished their sheets, you may begin posting! everyone will have until Friday, June 1st to post their starting post! That means for those who need time to work on characters, you guys have until Friday June 1st but i truly hope that you participate in the first round of postings! however, it is understandable if you can not! keep in mind that when the time skip occurs, everyone's character will be assumed to have arrived to Imperium Renata. the time will be skipped to the last day of the Festival!

GMS NOTE

GM
after speaking with my cogms [ cherub cherub and Rhaine Rhaine ], we have decided on an important detail that we all must discuss. because the roleplay is quite detailed, lore-oriented, and medium-slow pace, to keep the hype going, what if. . . everyone's character had their own character "arc" in a sense? there's definitely a reason for this plot device that will showcase at a later date.

there are many interesting characters and there are many ways to engage everyone and involve everyone in the plot. so because of this, there's going to be an area on the discord channel for everyone to be in contact with me and my cogms or a group private message for those who do not have discord. the reason for these private channels and private messages is so that if you have an idea that you guys want to keep secret in regards to your character or a plot idea / character arc that you may want to include in the roleplay, the cogms and i can start planning it out with you and start putting together everyone's ideas into a nice coherent story!

the sky is the limit !
thank you for reading!

tags: cherub cherub , Rhaine Rhaine , beebim beebim , vesania vesania , aurnia aurnia , lavendre lavendre , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , BLK BLK , Abendrot Abendrot , WhispFlick WhispFlick , jul jul , lavendre lavendre , ThaDruid ThaDruid

tumblr_n1kqcysVjR1qkfp1ro6_r2_500.gif

MERLIN'S BEARD ! WE'RE LIVE !
now come on, the lot of you ! look alive !​

Hey there, you're still accepting new characters, right? If you are, I'd like to make my man a King of Vévai. Think south-western France (Burgundy, Savoy) or Switzerland a melting pot of French, Italian and Germanic peoples.

Last edited:
Elucid Elucid ; bonjour ! i would love to have you but, will you be able to finish your character sheet by Friday, June 1st? we do have someone who has taken France , but you are more than welcome to make Switzerland if you’re able to get your sheet in by Friday?

Elucid Elucid ; !! squeee ! okay okay, cool ! if you have any questions let me know ! the lore link will give you more information on the plot line. the other link will give you frequently asked questions and lore questions you can take a gander at too !

i'll send you the discord link !

ANNOUNCEMENT

GM
heyheyheyheyheyhey! guess whoo? (yoo-hoo!) so because i really would like more responses to the opening post, i am going to extend the opening | starter post round until Tuesday, June 5th ! no one is at fault because it's been quite busy for most of the players here and some players have just recently joined the fray! nevertheless, i can't wait to see what everyone has in store!

p.s. if you have any has questions regarding your characters or kingdoms, let me know! if anyone wants to make an "other" character, you are free to do so! the "other" character can be from a commoner to someone in service to your kingdom or another person's kingdom ! the sheet is quite basic and you only need to fill out the necessities of basic information, appearance, personality, and a small background. for any and all character, the biography section of your character can just be filled by answering the questions given! you may write the response in first person if you wish!

p.s.s. with the player's permission, character death and injury can happen in this roleplay.

tag: cherub cherub , Rhaine Rhaine , beebim beebim , jul jul , vesania vesania , lavendre lavendre , WhispFlick WhispFlick , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , BLK BLK , Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , ThaDruid ThaDruid , aurnia aurnia , Elucid Elucid , Abendrot Abendrot

another note: i have made the "lore" thread, eventually i will be bringing over everyone's kingdom information into that thread! i have also made an "other" thread where I will continuously update the question and answers!

May-wind-under-your-wings-bear-you-where-sun-sails.gif

Last edited:
POLLING - HOSTED PROJECT

giphy.gif
hello hello players!
are you a player or watcher?
points to those who know the reference!

anyways, i have an important announcement! (seriously, mera? when do not?) i have , for the first time ever, made a poll ! please tell me your thoughts and opinions and vote vote vote! i would love some feedback if you chose "no" or "why"! the reason why i am debating on making this a hosted project is because there's more room and more space to put information for this roleplay! essentially, definitely more organisation! also, the fact that i can have my own announcement thread so i don't clog up the ooc thread!

for example:
everyone will be able to edit their own "space" | thread sort of the speak and do it as they wish!
► a section for character sheets.
► a section for kingdoms.
► a section for lore.
► a section for other roleplaying threads

so for the other roleplaying threads, i was thinking, if the roleplay is to ever get stale . . . we can take any one of your kingdoms and make an event | side story as we wait for other players to post and the likes! please, please vote ! there's at least 14 of us! you guys have three days to vote before the poll goes off and by then i will take the majority votes!

tags: cherub cherub , Rhaine Rhaine , beebim beebim , aurnia aurnia , lavendre lavendre , BLK BLK , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , Abendrot Abendrot , ThaDruid ThaDruid , Elucid Elucid , Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , jul jul , vesania vesania , WhispFlick WhispFlick

Last edited:
. . . . oh really now
i thought it was ThaDruid ThaDruid who had a Pharaoh who believed he was God so only he mattered.
/snickers.

you can click the poll and cast your vote if you didn't!
-- and . . . i answered on discord love, hopefully that helps

Hi hi!! <(O_O)>

I am very much interested in this RP. (btw, it is beautifulllllll)

I have a few questions,
1. Are you still accepting people?

2. If I make a servant character sheet, do I have to put what country they are from, what their country is like and etc? Or no?

3. Also, for the servants, are they assigned someone during the rp or do we just pm people?

deer deer

OTHER CHARACTER INFORMATION

sprouhtt sprouhtt ; oh gosh ! i apologise for not responding sooner!

eep, thank you so so so so much! that makes my heart happy!

i’ll answer your question one-by-one! also, i hope you don’t mind me tagging the rest of the crew in this post! it just has some information they may want to know!

un; yes and no! so, i won’t be accepting anymore rulers. however, i will be accepting “other” characters and their occupation can be practically anything! from servants of the kingdoms to a regular commoner in a kingdom!

deux; for “other” character, i actually have a seperate sheet for them! they are not required to fill out the “kingdom” application! however, you may have questions such as: “do they like who they serve, if they are a servant for a ruler?”, “do they like living in the kingdom you are at?” and etc. you can respond to these “biography” questions in first person if you wish!

trois; servant characters aren’t assigned! it’s usually if a ruler would like a servant character if they have not made one for themselves yet! (i would not recommend this only because it requires two players to have an open line of communication and this may or may not work depending on the two players!) or, if you would like, you can be a servant character for Imperium Renata, the Empire itself, for the King of Kings. what this entails is that your character’s family lives in Imperium Renata and your character’s family has been the King of King’s servant for generations. the only role you can’t make if you’re a servant for the King of Kings is the royal guard, butler (manservant?), and royal herald messenger! other than that, you may make a handmaiden, maid, chef, etc. or your character’s family has been living in Imperium Renata for generations (if so, your characters ancestors could have moved to Imperium Renata for a new life, leaving another Kingdom in the process. or, your character’s ancestor was on the run from a kingdom and the King of Kings from your ancestor’s time has granted pardon and allowed them to stay in Imperium Renata - the second allows for secrets and that’s what makes it even funner!)

tags: cherub cherub , Rhaine Rhaine , beebim beebim , vesania vesania , WhispFlick WhispFlick , jul jul , BLK BLK , Dominaiscna Dominaiscna , Jordan Brinkman Jordan Brinkman , Abendrot Abendrot , ThaDruid ThaDruid , Elucid Elucid , aurnia aurnia , lavendre lavendre

to make it easier; here you go sprouhtt sprouhtt !

Code:
basic information-
role; 
full name; 
alias; 
age;
gender; 
sexuality; 
occupation; 
place of birth; 

appearances-
hair color; 
eye color;
distinguishing features; 
markings; 
posture; 
body type;
clothing style;

personality-
vices; 5+ with brief description
virtues; 5+ with brief description
quirks; 
likes; 3+
dislikes; 3+ 
skills; [what are they good at?]

biography-
do you like who you are serving, why or why not? [only other characters]
opinion on the selection process?
what was their childhood like?
important events?
secrets?
desires?
other information?

to make it easier; here you go sprouhtt sprouhtt !

Code:
basic information-
role; 
full name; 
alias; 
age;
gender; 
sexuality; 
occupation; 
place of birth; 

appearances-
hair color; 
eye color;
distinguishing features; 
markings; 
posture; 
body type;
clothing style;

personality-
vices; 5+ with brief description
virtues; 5+ with brief description
quirks; 
likes; 3+
dislikes; 3+ 
skills; [what are they good at?]

biography-
do you like who you are serving, why or why not? [only other characters]
opinion on the selection process?
what was their childhood like?
important events?
secrets?
desires?
other information?

Yasssss thanks love!

i'm procrastinating making my post so much i'm just gonna like

anyone wanna build relationships with either the prince or princess of portugal?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back