• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy • SAKURA ACADEMY • main (Reboot)

"But at the same time, you tried to break her out," Xena explains. "How can we be sure you can be trusted with her? For all we know, you could end up becoming activated again to try and break her out so you and Raiven can join up with Vlad to destroy Korea." "I know you want to bw with your sister, but right now, we can't risk having you two together, we don't know what you're capable of by yourselves let alone as a combined force."

"Hmm...looks like I'll have to wait with you," said Reno. "If those guys are being lead by those two, then odds are they're gonnbe around to keep them in line." He thought about his options for a second, and asks Incus, "You said you fought them before, mind telling me more about them? Might give me a tactical advantage."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

"But at the same time, you tried to break her out," Xena explains. "How can we be sure you can be trusted with her? For all we know, you could end up becoming activated again to try and break her out so you and Raiven can join up with Vlad to destroy Korea." "I know you want to bw with your sister, but right now, we can't risk having you two together, we don't know what you're capable of by yourselves let alone as a combined force."

"Hmm...looks like I'll have to wait with you," said Reno. "If those guys are being lead by those two, then odds are they're gonnbe around to keep them in line." He thought about his options for a second, and asks Incus, "You said you fought them before, mind telling me more about them? Might give me a tactical advantage."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
Bunny Hop Bunny Hop

Incus paused for a minute then says" there powers are based on void magic and shamanic which makes them resistant to poisons, if one can somehow over load their power you could short circuit them temporary which would even the odd but it would mean you have to be a guinea pig and try out the new boaster drug, can't say your mum will be happy about it but it does mean you don't get your ass handed to you".

"You'd be surprised by how many people I took down that were stronger than me," said Reno triumphantly. "Like I told Ruby a while ago, I'd rather be the protector instead the protected...besides, a part from having a rune placed on me, having Ray's blood transfused into me, and being the Elite program's experiment to create an almost successful demon elemental hybrid that not only makes me immortal, somehow, but powerful as hell..." "And who's DNA is from the master of elements himself," Eldorius chimed. "Who, b the way, should at least be mentioned in your conversations, and I was just thinking about giving you demonic speed, strength, and healing too." "I thought you said you couldn't do that yourself!" Eldorius looked foolish, having revealed that he could have if he wanted to. "I can," he answers. "Hell, I could make your powerful enough to take on those chumps by yourself." "Then why not do that and save me the trouble!?" "Honey, there is such a thing as being 'overpowered' you know. Besides, you gotta learn defense somehow." As Eldorius disappears back into his body, Reno lets out an aggravated groan. After a couple of seconds of him regaining his composure, he says to Incus, "Point is, a boaster drug is not something new to me. So let's get this over with so I can vent my anger on those poor unfortunate asswipes!"

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Alec frowned and turned to Xena and Ruby "You hurt her, I hurt you worse" Alec didn't have the best grasp of English when he was annoyed. He knelt by his sister and whispered something to her. After he'd finished he stood up, took her hand and lead her over to Ruby
"Watch out, she bites"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ayane
14182.jpg

She just looked at her brother as she smiled" CAKE" she say as she was hyper" yay" she say as she eat her cake she was gonna be hyper she just looked at her brother" awe just one book" she say as she start to pout as she just thought about it" i don't know i'll have to see" she say to her big brother as she eat her choclote cake as she smiled looking at her brother as she was enjoying skipping her class as she looked around Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Luna Lotus
img-thing

Luna just looked at xena as she was playing with her hair she didn't want to show her fear over her she looked at darius as she just smiled as she smiled' what do i do go with raiven or go with the other boy i don't know what to do' she thought as she looked at raiven" what do you want me to do i can help i think" she say as she was sitting on the bed as she looked around as she just yawned' man i'm bored my boyfriend is gone i don't know what to do' she thought missing ray ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Last edited:
Alec frowned and turned to Xena and Ruby "You hurt her, I hurt you worse" Alec didn't have the best grasp of English when he was annoyed. He knelt by his sister and whispered something to her. After he'd finished he stood up, took her hand and lead her over to Ruby
"Watch out, she bites"
Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Ruby coldly smirks and then says" Let's get going enough of my time has been wasted on this nonsense and i have stuff i need to catch up on when this is done"

Incus grins coldly as he's creating the gate and says" I'm not sure if you know the story of the eleven sages but i can tell you there he's one is one of the last left not solely because of skill and power i might add based on the events, as for ray's blood it won't last forever and if they have changed then were in for even more of a fight than last time so we'll stop at my lab before we work out the last details". " I might even have to use that form that is grotesk".

"Good, and Ruby, if Raiven causes any trouble, you know what to do," said Darius. He looks over to both Xena and Myuki with a serious look in his eyes. "You two are going with Ruby to keep an eye on Raiven, earn her trust and I might reward you two, especially you Myuki." Darius pulls out a book that Magnus gave him a long time ago. "One of my spies told me that you was looking for this book, to erase your wrong doings," he says. "Do your jobs right and earn both Ruby's and my turst, and I'll ask the sisters of fate to rewrite history, do we have a deal?"

"I've been through some grotesk things in the past," said Reno. "One of them involving a certain student body president crushing the bones in my leg to dust. I don't know what Homura sees in her, but I'm glad her lack of emotions pushed him away. Who wants to date a god damned weaponized drone in the first place?" Reno's thoughts then shifted to Incus's story on the eleven sages, he didn't know much about him, but when he heard that one of them is the last of those sages, he stats to think about the implications of the fight in question. "As for the eleven sages, I know bits and pieces of it, but not the whole story," Reno explains. "There were so many variations to it that it's hard to tell fact from fiction."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
GreyGremory GreyGremory

Ayane
14182.jpg

She just looked at her brother as she smiled" CAKE" she say as she was hyper" yay" she say as she eat her cake she was gonna be hyper she just looked at her brother" awe just one book" she say as she start to pout as she just thought about it" i don't know i'll have to see" she say to her big brother as she eat her choclote cake as she smiled looking at her brother as she was enjoying skipping her class as she looked around Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

Luna Lotus
img-thing

Luna just looked at xena as she was playing with her hair she didn't want to show her fear over her she looked at darius as she just smiled as she smiled' what do i do go with raiven or go with the other boy i don't know what to do' she thought as she looked at raiven" what do you want me to do i can help i think" she say as she was sitting on the bed as she looked around as she just yawned' man i'm bored my boyfriend is gone i don't know what to do' she thought missing ray ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331
"You know Ayane we probably shouldn't spend too much time away, I don't feel like hearing it from any of the teachers" Kitsune stole a bite of her cake and started laughing about what book she might get. "Hey Ayane, you still haven't told me what kind of book you are looking for" taking some the icing off the cake he put it on her nose.

A few guys from another school were laughing at Ayane and how she didn't have any powers. Walking over one of them put an arm around her "hey sweetie why don't you leave this loser here and come hand with us?" He asked as he formed a flame holding it near Ayane.
Texangamer Texangamer

Ayane
Uiharu.Kazari.full.275773.jpg

She just looked at him as she stood up as she looked at the guy trying to get away from the other guys" leave me alone" she say as she put her fork down" leave or else" she say pissed as she knew how to fight she got a burn a little she just didn't want to hang out with them" leave me alone or else i'll hurt you" she say as she was determined she looked at her brother as she was making sure he don't get hurt" yeah i maybe don't have powers but i can still fight" she say as she smiled Scarlett-Wulf Scarlett-Wulf

"Good, and Ruby, if Raiven causes any trouble, you know what to do," said Darius. He looks over to both Xena and Myuki with a serious look in his eyes. "You two are going with Ruby to keep an eye on Raiven, earn her trust and I might reward you two, especially you Myuki." Darius pulls out a book that Magnus gave him a long time ago. "One of my spies told me that you was looking for this book, to erase your wrong doings," he says. "Do your jobs right and earn both Ruby's and my turst, and I'll ask the sisters of fate to rewrite history, do we have a deal?"

"I've been through some grotesk things in the past," said Reno. "One of them involving a certain student body president crushing the bones in my leg to dust. I don't know what Homura sees in her, but I'm glad her lack of emotions pushed him away. Who wants to date a god damned weaponized drone in the first place?" Reno's thoughts then shifted to Incus's story on the eleven sages, he didn't know much about him, but when he heard that one of them is the last of those sages, he stats to think about the implications of the fight in question. "As for the eleven sages, I know bits and pieces of it, but not the whole story," Reno explains. "There were so many variations to it that it's hard to tell fact from fiction."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir
GreyGremory GreyGremory

(sugar i didn't realize it had been so long)

Incus finishes opening the portal and then says" That's true but i got to admit i want to see the look on his face when he see my lost chapter historians play their in often having a nasty way of not teaching people the full story and what if i was to tell you i'm a lot older than i look".

Ruby grins widely and says" oh do i ever and shame i can't rip tennie boppers limbs off this time but watching her squirm has it's on pleasure, she might even make a good pet for my spirit friend they don't get much action you see".

Zenith walking into an awkward situation and leans over and grabs the bully's heads and says" it seems you lot have energy to spare so if you don't stop now i'm sure i can find a creative way to punish you sure you don't want that right".

Last edited:
Reno was a bit surprised to hear that Incus is older than he looks, probably from the guardian, or something else. "Wow, you're just full of surprises, what's next, you're gonna tell me rainbows and unicorns actually shoot out your ass," he asked in a joking manner. "On a serious note, how did you become ageless? I know Ruby is due to Ahunt and Densa, or either one of them, and my newly acquired agelessness is from both mine and Eldorius's DNA merging into one and making me into a demon/human hybrid...a stable one, but what's your story on your immortality?"

"Only if necessary," said Darius. "I've seen some footage of both of them, they'ew powerful enough to destroy countries. You may be strong, but you might meet your match when they're activated." He looks over to Ray with a worried look on his face. Yes, he's been with Reno and he knows of his ice powers, but seeing Alec turn everything into ice covered ruins made him shudder. 'Even Reno wasn't that powerful...yet, I hope Ray knows what he's doing.' "Ray," he shouts. "I'll need you to keep an eye on Alec, he's a good kid, but I'll need you to subdue him if he gets out of hand."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Reno was a bit surprised to hear that Incus is older than he looks, probably from the guardian, or something else. "Wow, you're just full of surprises, what's next, you're gonna tell me rainbows and unicorns actually shoot out your ass," he asked in a joking manner. "On a serious note, how did you become ageless? I know Ruby is due to Ahunt and Densa, or either one of them, and my newly acquired agelessness is from both mine and Eldorius's DNA merging into one and making me into a demon/human hybrid...a stable one, but what's your story on your immortality?"

"Only if necessary," said Darius. "I've seen some footage of both of them, they'ew powerful enough to destroy countries. You may be strong, but you might meet your match when they're activated." He looks over to Ray with a worried look on his face. Yes, he's been with Reno and he knows of his ice powers, but seeing Alec turn everything into ice covered ruins made him shudder. 'Even Reno wasn't that powerful...yet, I hope Ray knows what he's doing.' "Ray," he shouts. "I'll need you to keep an eye on Alec, he's a good kid, but I'll need you to subdue him if he gets out of hand."

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Incus grins and says" Curious ay i'm different to you and ruby my power comes from a pure breed spirit dragon goddess called vintimra so i can take the appearance of a dragon or dragoon but i prefer not to because it drains me afterwards" " It seems ruby has become friends with raven but friend or not if the twins become to much of a problem lets just say the pain i'll inflict is far greater than what hornets can do".

Ruby sighs and quickly summons a fire defrost the room and says" He's pretty strong i admit but you both should be worried about what my brother will do if this gets out of hand and once he decides something it's very rare that he changes his mind and he's prepared to do what ever it takes even if it means being hated". " As for ray he'll be fine it's because of him that there have been no deaths thus far".

"Sounds like me and my demon mode," Reno comments. "In that I can go full demon, and my strength, speed, and healing increases...though the longest I can maintain that form for is ten minutes. After that I'm out of breath, making me an easy target for a kill shot." Reno didn't have much time to train after hearing about Vlad arriving to the school. He's worried that they might destroy everyone in the process once they're activated. Though he fears more about what Incus has in mind for when it does go downhill. "Wait, dragon goddess?" he asks. "Odd, Zero never mentioned something about a Dragon Goddess, and he's a god damn Ice Dragon!"

"I know," he said. "Which is why I hope it doesn't come down to that." Darius knows how Incus can be when it comes to his ideas. He admires his work, but at the same time, he fears how he does it. This made him shudder from the thought of crossing him.

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Luna lotus
74998e2dc2497029d4117cdda6cce7a49519e898_hq.gif

She just followed her forster dad as she smiled looking at him as she just was watching them she didn't want to stay with her friends" um Darius can i stay with you i'm bored of staying in that room" she say as she smiled" plus i want to see my sister so please can i come with you guys" she begged as she just looked at him as she moved her bangs as she was happy" i don't want to see raiven like that she's my friend i just can't watch her suffer like that i want to help somehow i know i'm still learning about my powers but i just can't sit and watch while she's like that" she say ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331

Raiven huffed and pouted "You better not get too close to me. I've got a nasty amount of static building up and I don't wanna shock anyone. Plus what you gonna do to me if I get activated, it's not like I can control it" Alec let out a hearty laugh
"Now, now sister. Don't kill anyone it's awful messy"
ShadowSaber331 ShadowSaber331 Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Xena walk around the school with a numb look upon her face "were did he go to now?" she said. she just place her bag down her room and take a step to found nothing. were could he be? she thought as she take more step in the hall and frowned deeply. did he leave me?. she thought in sadness. she then shook her head "no thats now right" she said as she take a step more and she saw him. but she hide once more close to the wall when she saw he was talking to some people

Leo Radomir Leo Radomir

Users who are viewing this thread

Back