• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy ᗩᔕKᗩᒪ ᗩᑕᗩᗪEᗰY

Smiling slightly, he took the guitar, hugging it slightly, "Th-Thanks," he stuttered. "I'm Apollo." He kept tugging on his tails harder this time as people made Void more inclined to do something. The Void Kistune feeds off of pain and chaos. The more he tugged on his tails and the more he hurt himself the more satisfied it was and the less it wanted to hurt someone. The Fox basically got high on pain. He let go of his tails for a second and strummed the guitar to check the tuning. It was okay and he started to play a random tune so he could revert back to something if the conversation turned dull or sour. He could still feel Void inside him though, a part of his soul. It wasn't fun. He kept wanting to break through.

Let me in
Let me in
Let me in.

He could hardly take it but did so as he didn't want to have any blood on his hands unless it was an evil person's blood otherwise know as the Kistune who put him in th

"Okay Apollo, you're doing fine. Just breathe." Reuben was perfectly familiar with panic attacks. They sucked and he hated them, but he had still learned how to get through them. Apollo was definitely good at the guitar. Even at his tuning sounded nice. He grimaced as the fox kid began scratching himself painfully. Reuben was far too familiar with self harm. Shortly after the incident with his mother had been the worst. He had gotten to the point of killing hinself till Dragon stopped him. Really if he had died it would have been Dragon's fault for egging him on. Apollo didn't seem depressed though. Reuben had a gut feeling that the tail scratching had something to do with the "thing inside him" Dragon had mentioned earlier. "Okay... this a loaded question that you definitely don't have to answer, but why do you hurt yourself?" Wow. That sounded very insensitive.

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

William sat himself in a small rolly chair writing over his small desk set within the corner his back turned towards the door of his classroom.the led tip of the pencil he dragged vigorously made any normal writing sound. A lamp shined on his clear writing.. So he thought was clear..
horrible_handwriting_small.jpg

(Ignore the actuall writing) What he had written was a little greeting to say as soon as he started his class.. reading
"Hello" And Anything else you would put for a small bio .Will set down the pencil sighing and laying back in his chair the darkness of the room surrounded the light of lamp.His face remained motionless as he then stood taking a look around the dark classroom highlighting the cooking stations around Him.. Yup Cooking Teacher be prepared (If you read this please know that this weekend going to be a bit busy so dont expect post ontop of post.. If i interact with your character and happen to disappear please skip me. or if you can wait. Thank you!))

Even though Thorn was a raptor, he had long arms that reached down to the bottom, where his feet are. This is why the large creature walks on all fours. He kind of looked like a dinosaur crossed with thin gorilla arms. Thorn felt his long tail drag behind him as he walked and he hoped to god that no one decided to step on it, otherwise he might be having an early dinner. Students that were walking through the hall jumped out of the skin whenever they turned the corner to see him, some of them thinking about weather or not they should report the beast and others purposely walking directly to the other side of the hall. "I'm not that bad looking am I?" Thorn used his telepathy to talk with the others, making them become even more freaked out at him. This caused Thorn to mentally laugh, showing his sharp teeth as he walked.

Attachments

• upload_2017-3-17_4-39-24.jpeg
    upload_2017-3-17_4-39-24.jpeg
    6.5 KB · Views: 7
Apollo pulled on his ear this time. He didn't want to respond to Reuben. The attacks he had happened once every one to three days depending on his environment and current emotions. Right now, it was less of a panic attack and more of an emotional breakdown. He turned away from Reuben and sobbed quietly. This wasn't him. He didn't ask for any of this.

Weak pathetic little Apollo wanting and wishing for someone to come and save him. The problem? No one loves him enough to care for him. No one ever.

He mumbled quietly to himself, "Shut up Void before I murder a fuck ton of Kistunes." His bottom lip was trembling. He didn't want to talk about it; what his life was before and after he was turned, why he hurts himself and why he took up playing an instrument so late. His humanity was slowly slipping away. He had to grasp at whatever he could which is exactly why the logical thing was to admit that he was possessed by a dark magic using kistune with the intent to kill everyone and anyone who even steps towards him.

(Rewind to the moments after Ezra's puppet show)

"I am glad you liked it," he said with a neutral expression. "Yes, their appearances are taken from people I have meet before," he said in response to Wynter's questions. "Yes, I will accompany you for I am rather famished as well. I did not eat much hitherto my arrival to this place," he said. Ezra did not know where the cafeteria was so he just follow exactly in Wynter's footsteps to get there with him and Gene. However, they somehow arrived outside were Mr. Fisher was. He just stared at everyone else, watching there next actions. He saw Wynter's wings reveal themselves. Though he saw them earlier in the Mr. Fisher's class, he couldn't but admire the beauty of them. Then later, Mr. Fisher released a wave of fire, which happened to be in Wynter's direction, and burned his wing, causing Wynter to be in pain. Ezra went over to Wynter and Gene to see how bad the burn was. Mr. Fisher realized his accident and took the three of them to the infirmary. He entered the room to meet Chen and Crystal. He stood by Wynter's bed, still looking at the burn on his wing. "That looks like it hurts quite a bit," he thought. He was confused when he apologized for "causing them trouble," although it was necessary that he be treated. Concerned, he asked him, "Are you okay?"

u k i y o u k i y o Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake q r o w q r o w WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Chen heard Crystals voice and registered it. So...she cared if at least somewhat. She could use that. "Rest huh? I could really use that. I think I'll go get my stuff from the classroom then head to a dorm. Thank you for helping me recover. I won't use my powers again out of boredom." Chen said, climbing out of the bed and stretching. She was about to leave when she noticed Wynter being laid on one of the beds, with a scorched...Wing?! And he was apologizing again. Great. "Wynter! What happened to you? And you're back to saying sorry again!" Chen said looking annoyed. q r o w q r o w u k i y o u k i y o

Wynter layed on his stomach, so as to avoid further injuring his wings. He looked over at Chen, who seemed quite annoyed that he had said he was sorry again. "Well I got in the way of Mr. Fisher's blast of fire, and Gene got injured because of me." He said, still worried about the other, though it wasn't the bruises he was worried about, it was the blood. He was glad that Ezra at the least didn't seem to be hurt. He glance over to Ezra, who was standing next to his bed staring at his wing. He was beginning to become aware of the pain in his wing, the pain searing through his wing and all throughout his body. He attempted to hide how much pain he was in, and tried not to move too much, as it sent another wave a pain through his body. "I'll live... And it should heal quickly." He said, giving Ezra a reassuring smile.
JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake q r o w q r o w

Wynter apparently walked into Fisher's attack or something. And also taking responsibility for getting someone else caught up in it. "This kid has a lot to learn."She thought. She wished him to get well, and started walking out towards the classroom. The worst thing that hurt was her head. She arrived at the classroom and saw it was empty. Her suitcases by her desk. She walked over and picked them up, then turned towards the door. The door was gone. Just gone. She almost dropped her cases in surprise, but then thought this was a trick. "Very funny! Now open up the fucking door!" She yelled out. She looked around the classroom, seeing nobody. She heard a sound like wind, then looked back at the place the door was supposed to be. It was back. Like it never left. Chen shook her head, stunned, but then quickly ran through the door, anxious to find a room. "Pull yourself together Chen. Don't let your emotions control you." She looked through the hallway, seeing if any of the doors stood out to her. She finally chose one and opened the door. The door swung open, revealing a bed, a dresser and window, and another bed. "Ugh. Does this mean someone could be living with me? How stupid." She picked the left bed, since it gave a better view of the door. She unpacked her bags in the left dresser and got out her one personal item: Her Bo staff. The only thing she took from home, after her mother disowned her. Passed down through family, her mother was the one who hung it up so she could focus on her stupid social life and buisness. She stood back and admired her side of the room. It was clean, orderly, and simplistic. Perfect. She laid down on the bed and looked up at the ceilin, getting a bit of rest.

Apollo clearly didn't want to talk right now. He was crying a lot. "Okay you don't have to talk. You'll be fine." No he won't. "Ignore this Apollo, Dragon will you kindly just shut your damn mouth for once?" Then, Apollo talked. Void must be what his little demon thing is. Kistune. Reuben thought for a moment, trying to remember where he had heard that. It sounded like something straight out of an anime. Then it hit him. The Kitsune are Japanese foxes. That explained the tails and ears. "I'm not trying to play the victim card but at least you know what's inside you. Oh and you probably shouldn't murder anyone." Ironic that I say that at this academy but whatever Reuben thought. It didn't matter as long as Apollo stayed calm. But who knows maybe murder is calming to this guy. "Alright do you know if there's anything I can do to help or is this something the we'll have to wait out?"

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Once Fisher saw the damage he had caused to the students, he rushed over as fast as his legs could carry him (Which was pretty fast.) "Dammit kids! What were you thinking standing in front of the flames?!" His voice was worried and slightly trembling. His calm demeanour was destroyed the instant he saw what had happened. Max obviously didn't mean to hit Wynter or almost hit Gene, in fact, he didn't even see them until it was too late. "We've got to get you two to the infirmary." Max would then take the two of them in each arm and extend one of his arms to grab the other boy. ( JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 If Matthew followed them) It was almost an instant before they were all there. Max saw Crystal and asked her for assistance, almost collapsing himself from carrying three people across to the other side of the school. "I need your help. Long story short, I've injured two students. One of them badly - Or at least I think badly - Or - I don't know, just please help them.." Fisher helped the students to the beds, starting with the angel and then the one with the Gash.

JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 u k i y o u k i y o q r o w q r o w WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Wynter clutched his right shoulder, before Gene came over. "Ah, I'm fine this is nothing. What about you? I smell blood." He said, looking for the source of it, feeling very at fault that he had pulled Gene into this and gotten him hurt. He then glanced over when the teacher came over, asking what they had been thinking about while standing in front of the flames. "Sorry Mr. Fisher, I totally wasn't paying attention." He said before the teacher said they had to get the two of them to the infirmary.

Was it really that bad? Wynter wasn't really feeling just how badly it hurt, as adrenaline was still coursing through his body, making it feel like a strong sting at the moment. He was then taken to the infirmary before he knew it, and placed on one of the beds. There he saw Chen, and assumed that the other woman was named Crystal, and she must've been the nurse or something of the sort. "Sorry about all the trouble." He said in an apologetic tone.
q r o w q r o w Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Chen heard Crystals voice and registered it. So...she cared if at least somewhat. She could use that. "Rest huh? I could really use that. I think I'll go get my stuff from the classroom then head to a dorm. Thank you for helping me recover. I won't use my powers again out of boredom." Chen said, climbing out of the bed and stretching. She was about to leave when she noticed Wynter being laid on one of the beds, with a scorched...Wing?! And he was apologizing again. Great. "Wynter! What happened to you? And you're back to saying sorry again!" Chen said looking annoyed. q r o w q r o w u k i y o u k i y o

(Rewind to the moments after Ezra's puppet show)

"I am glad you liked it," he said with a neutral expression. "Yes, their appearances are taken from people I have meet before," he said in response to Wynter's questions. "Yes, I will accompany you for I am rather famished as well. I did not eat much hitherto my arrival to this place," he said. Ezra did not know where the cafeteria was so he just follow exactly in Wynter's footsteps to get there with him and Gene. However, they somehow arrived outside were Mr. Fisher was. He just stared at everyone else, watching there next actions. He saw Wynter's wings reveal themselves. Though he saw them earlier in the Mr. Fisher's class, he couldn't but admire the beauty of them. Then later, Mr. Fisher released a wave of fire, which happened to be in Wynter's direction, and burned his wing, causing Wynter to be in pain. Ezra went over to Wynter and Gene to see how bad the burn was. Mr. Fisher realized his accident and took the three of them to the infirmary. He entered the room to meet Chen and Crystal. He stood by Wynter's bed, still looking at the burn on his wing. "That looks like it hurts quite a bit," he thought. He was confused when he apologized for "causing them trouble," although it was necessary that he be treated. Concerned, he asked him, "Are you okay?"

u k i y o u k i y o Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake q r o w q r o w WilliamDeen WilliamDeen

Wynter layed on his stomach, so as to avoid further injuring his wings. He looked over at Chen, who seemed quite annoyed that he had said he was sorry again. "Well I got in the way of Mr. Fisher's blast of fire, and Gene got injured because of me." He said, still worried about the other, though it wasn't the bruises he was worried about, it was the blood. He was glad that Ezra at the least didn't seem to be hurt. He glance over to Ezra, who was standing next to his bed staring at his wing. He was beginning to become aware of the pain in his wing, the pain searing through his wing and all throughout his body. He attempted to hide how much pain he was in, and tried not to move too much, as it sent another wave a pain through his body. "I'll live... And it should heal quickly." He said, giving Ezra a reassuring smile.
JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 WilliamDeen WilliamDeen Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake q r o w q r o w

Gene nodded he was fine, then looked down to where Winters was looking. 'Oh..I cut my knee...' he thought, a bit slow. Gene smiled, and reassured Wynter it was nothing. Next thing he knew, he was in a bed, and the room looked to be an infirmary.

Miss Crystal stood up instantly, knocking the chair back behind her and grabbed a bandage and some cleaning alcohol to treat the gash first. She really didn't know what to do to the wing, since it was a part of the body she wasn't familiar with. She took a piece of cotton and user her free hand to control the water in the boys blood to slow the bleeding. She cleaned it quickly and wrapped it tightly in a bandage. The wing....she knew they could heal...but the boy was obviously in pain. She wasn't even listening to fisher or Chen. Or any one matter of fact. "I'm not sure what I can do to help with the burn other than put Cooling gel on it and give you pain medicine. Would you like for me to do that?" She asked the boy with the wings. She turned to FIsher. "You need to stay away from students." She said jokingly yet sternly.

Gene sat still and only whimpered when Crystal put the alcohol on. He turned to Wynter and gave a smile. "See all better. Nothing big. You have it worse." He said, knowing Wynter had been worried about the bleeding. He turned to Ezra. "You safe and sound? No injuries right? " he asked concerned.

Wynter sighed with relief when Gene said that he was okay, and didn't appear to be in all that much pain. He then watched as the woman named Crystsl stood up, and knocked her chair back behind her, grabbing some alcohol and treating to the gash. Wynter looked away when it was being tended to, as he always got queasy and nauseous at the site of blood, especially if it wasn't his own.

When he was asked about his wing he looked back over, assuming that Crystal was done, and was glad he was right. "Cooling gel?..." He asked a bit questionably, having never heard of it before this. "... I think it will help..." He said not knowing for sure, taking a quick glance back at his wing. 'I don't think I'll be able to hide my wings until this fully heals...' He sad with a slight wince.
q r o w q r o w JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake

Ezra nodded to the Wynter's reassuring statement. Although Wynter tried made it seem as though as he were alright, Ezra still knew that he was currently in much pain. He moved out of the way for Miss Crystal to treat Wynter's wings and watched her as she did. And did likewise when Miss Crystal put alcohol on Gene's wound. "It seem as though it stings," he thought. After asking speaking to Wynter, Gene turned to Ezra, asking if he was safe and sound. "Yes, I am," he replied. Wynter looked over at his wing and said something as he winced slightly at his pain, and Ezra could not help but feel a bit sad seeing both him and Gene in unpleasant conditions, Ezra decided to sit down one of the chair in the infirmary as he was getting tired of standing, waiting with Gene and Wynter.

u k i y o u k i y o q r o w q r o w

Last edited:
Wynter sighed with relief when Gene said that he was okay, and didn't appear to be in all that much pain. He then watched as the woman named Crystsl stood up, and knocked her chair back behind her, grabbing some alcohol and treating to the gash. Wynter looked away when it was being tended to, as he always got queasy and nauseous at the site of blood, especially if it wasn't his own.

When he was asked about his wing he looked back over, assuming that Crystal was done, and was glad he was right. "Cooling gel?..." He asked a bit questionably, having never heard of it before this. "... I think it will help..." He said not knowing for sure, taking a quick glance back at his wing. 'I don't think I'll be able to hide my wings until this fully heals...' He sad with a slight wince.
q r o w q r o w JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake
Ezra nodded to the Wynter's reassuring statement. Although Wynter tried made it seem as though as he were alright, Ezra still knew that he was currently in much pain. He moved out of the way for Miss Crystal to treat Wynter's wings and watched her as she did. And did likewise when Miss Crystal put alcohol on Gene's wound. "It seem as though it stings," he thought. After asking speaking to Wynter, Gene turned to Ezra, asking if he was safe and sound. "Yes, I am," he replied. Wynter looked over at his wing and said something as he winced slightly at his pain, and Ezra could not help but feel a bit sad seeing both him and Gene in unpleasant conditions, Ezra decided to sit down one of the chair in the infirmary as he was getting tired of standing, waiting with Gene and Ezra.

u k i y o u k i y o q r o w q r o w

Crystal nodded. "Yes. Cooling Gel. Like aloe, just much more powerful in cooling. " she spun around, her multicolored hair flying behind her in a wave like fashion. Walking over to the cabinet she grabbed a small round tub of what looked to be water, but if touched had a gel like feel. She felt uneasy touching his wing. She sat in a chair so she was level with the tip of his wing. "This will sting, but soon as the sting hits you should feel the pain numb itself out. " she said carefully opening the container while talking. "If the sting continues tell me and I will stop. " she said, taking two fingers and applying the gel to the wings slowly, and gently.

Gene moved out of the way, correction:hobbled out of the way. His knee did not hurt, but the bandage made it hard to maneuver. "That's good to here Ezra. "

Wynter glanced over when Ezra sat down, and wondered if the boy was bored. "You don't have to stay if you don't want to." He said before Crystal walked over with a water -like liquid. He was a little less willing when he was told it that would sting, and held the sheets of the bed tightly as he tried to prepared himself for it. He nodded his head when he was told that it would sting, but it should numb the pain, and it was definitely something that he would be grateful for later. He bit his lip when the gel was being applied. It stinging was definitely the underestimation of the century, "m-maybe this w-wasn't such a good idea." He said quietly, mostly to himself. He knew that it would be worth it later on, but he wasn't thinking that far ahead. It felt like his wing was being burnt all over again, and made him shift uncomfortably in the bed. He looked up and tried to take his mind off the pain, and attempted to focus on Crystal's hair, and how it was multicolored.
q r o w q r o w JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7

Apollo clearly didn't want to talk right now. He was crying a lot. "Okay you don't have to talk. You'll be fine." No he won't. "Ignore this Apollo, Dragon will you kindly just shut your damn mouth for once?" Then, Apollo talked. Void must be what his little demon thing is. Kistune. Reuben thought for a moment, trying to remember where he had heard that. It sounded like something straight out of an anime. Then it hit him. The Kitsune are Japanese foxes. That explained the tails and ears. "I'm not trying to play the victim card but at least you know what's inside you. Oh and you probably shouldn't murder anyone." Ironic that I say that at this academy but whatever Reuben thought. It didn't matter as long as Apollo stayed calm. But who knows maybe murder is calming to this guy. "Alright do you know if there's anything I can do to help or is this something the we'll have to wait out?"

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Apollo quietly listened to what Reuben was saying. Somethings were plainly obvious, like how he shouldn't murder anyone. Other things were actually quite comforting, like how he wanted to help. 'How could he help?' He thought, 'He wasn't a Kistune.' But he did seem to have a demon inside of him or something. Something negative as e seemed positive and was asking this Dragon to shut up.

He looked at Reuben with his teary eyes. He didn't want to be alone, no matter how much he would deny that fact. He was happy that someone cares enough to stay with him. He quickly sat up and hugged him, Void growling inside his head at Reuben, "Thank you," he said, "P-Please stay. I-I don't want to be alone when I'm sad." He had the urge to pull on his tail but didn't. He wanted comfort from people, not pain.

Last edited:
(I'm new and comfused to what's going on so if someone could give me a brief overview of what's happing currently: where they are, what teacher they are with, what they are doing etc. It would be much appreciated)

(Recap. Wynter and Gene and Ezra are in infirmary with Crystal. Lucifer and coach Steele are running laps. Reuben and Apollo are in a dorm, being sad. Chen is laying in a dorm resting. The new teacher with the swords is in his classroom. Max fisher is either in the infirmary or field meditating. I think that's everyone. Oh, and thorn the raptor is in the hallways.)

To tell the truth, Fisher didn't know the extents of the injury's, weather they were terrible or not that bad, but he knew that he was the one who caused them. Fisher had left when he spoke to Crystal and was currently collecting his thoughts behind the burnt desk in the his classroom. Max put one hand on the desk and watched as it collapsed to the floor, causing him to sigh in frustration. He kicked the remaining wood across the classroom, which soon hit the wall on the other side. "God fucking dammit." Max muttered and slumped back down on the chair.

Alex peeped around the door leading into the infirmary and mumbled
"Hello, I've fallen over and graced my knee... Is it fine if I come in?"
In truth Alex hadn't fallen over, he'd graced his knee on purpose since he heard voices inside the infirmary, one of them probably a teacher, and thought it would be a good opportunity to meet them. But he needed a reason. That was why he'd graced his knee.

But it did kinda hurt. So It wasn't as if Alex didn't want it to get treated.

q r o w q r o w Wake-N-Bake Wake-N-Bake JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 u k i y o u k i y o

Wynter watched as Mr. Fisher left the room to go somewhere else. His stomach then quietly growled, and he remembered that he never got good, which was the while purpose of their little "expedition". He kept thinking of something to get his mind of the pain, which was causing him to no longer think straight anymore. He glanced up when he heard someone say that they had hurt their knee. He saw someone with white hair, who appeared to be only a bit taller than himself. He didn't say anything in particular, as it would be quite weird to introduce himself out of the blue, even if he did it quite a lot. "After this can we go get some food for real this time?" He said a smile on his face as he spoke. "As long as I'm not leading the way we should be fine." He said, laughing a bit this time.
q r o w q r o w JayEmperor7 JayEmperor7 SilverSkyWolf SilverSkyWolf

Last edited:
Ezra shook his head at Wynter. He did not want to leave until he saw that both Wynter and Gene were alright. Ezra sat in his chair looking at his doll that was on his lap, playing with its arms. Upon hearing the door open, he turned to the face to see a white haired male peeping from the door. He stared at him, observing his behavior. He then turned back to he lap but then when Wynter spoke he turned to him. "That will fine," he replied to Wynter's first comment. He turn started to look around the entire room, looking at even the minor details of the different aspects and objects in the room. Ezra started to get bored. In order to stimulate himself. He took a pencil from his pocket and started to carve lines into his skin, causing some of the blood to run a bit from the wounds.

u k i y o u k i y o SilverSkyWolf SilverSkyWolf

Apollo quietly listened to what Reuben was saying. Somethings were plainly obvious, like how he shouldn't murder anyone. Other things were actually quite comforting, like how he wanted to help. 'How could he help?' He thought, 'He wasn't a Kistune.' But he did seem to have a demon inside of him or something. Something negative as e seemed positive and was asking this Dragon to shut up.

He looked at Reuben with his teary eyes. He didn't want to be alone, no matter how much he would deny that fact. He was happy that someone cares enough to stay with him. He quickly sat up and hugged him, Void growling inside his head at Reuben, "Thank you," he said, "P-Please stay. I-I don't want to be alone when I'm sad." He had the urge to pull on his tail but didn't. He wanted comfort from people, not pain.

"Oh umm..." Reuben wasn't used to physical contact and the hug surprised him. Nevertheless he knew Apollo needed him right now now matter how uncomfortable it made. So he hugged the boy back stiffly and gave rubbed his back comfortingly. "Don't worry I'm not going anywhere. You're gonna be just fine. I won't leave you alone unless you want me to okay?" Reuben said in a hushed voice. Dragon growled in his head. You are such a price of useless trash. You think comforting this idiot will benefit you? You're dead wrong kid. That damn fox is just getting you close so it can kill us both. Reuben punched himself in the head. It didn't help at all and probably just made him look quite weird but it didn't matter. He and Dragon shared the same pain, even if Dragon felt it less.

He slowly peeled Apollo off of him. It wasn't a rude gesture, the hug was just getting sticky and Reuben never like touching anyways. At least, not anymore. He used to, back before Dragon killed his mother. Reuben had always had Dragon, though at first he was just a faint whisper. He grew louder and louder as his home life grew worse. An abusive father, a submissive mother. And then there was Reuben. The poor boy who didn't fit in. As things got worse so did Dragon. He was at first just diagnosed with schizophrenia, but it was soon realized he was much worse off. One night, his father was beating his mother and Reuben was so damn sick of it. He told his dad to stop and that was when he charged the poor boy and ended up dead by a knife Reuben grabbed from kitchen counter. He then just snapped at the sight of his own father's blood. Dragon fully came out and his mother died... Reuben snapped out of his deep thought to realize he had tears streaming down his face. He quickly wiped them away and gave a weak smile to Apollo. "Don't worry," His voice was raspy all of the sudden. "I'm fine." He was far from fine.

MoxxyMoxx MoxxyMoxx

Last edited:
Apollo didn't really care that Reuben broke off the hug. He probably just didn't like them very much; but when he noticed the tears streaming from Reuben's face, he was immediately concerned. He took his face between his hands and wiped the tears with his thumbs. "No." He said bluntly, "No you're not fine. You wouldn't be crying if you were just fine. No one is ever just fine. It's either fine fine or I'm secretly repressing my emotions fine and I can always point out which one is which. You're not fine. I'm not fine. So here's what we're gonna do," he reached into his drawer where be placed his box of tissues and put them to his side. He then grabbed his laptop and placed it in between them. "You are going to sit next to me and we are going to watch funny videos until we are at least 50 percent fine fine. Deal?"

The bed was comfy, yet firm. Just the way she liked it. She stared at the ceiling for awhile, her head feeling better the longer she laid. She was just beginning to drift off when she heard an announcement in the hallway. Chen McNamara to the front desk, Chen McNamara to the front desk. You have a visitor. "What the hell?" She thought after the announcement. "Who the hell would be visiting me?" She sighed and got up. Only a handful of people knew she was going to the academy, including the government representitive that offered to send her here. That's probably who was at the desk. She picked herself up and started out the door, making her way towards the front desk. A couple of hallways later , she was at the office. She opened the door and stepped through, looking around. A woman was standing near the desk, holding a long package. "HER". Chen thought with a scowl. "Hello Chen. We haven't seen each other in some time." Her mother said plainly. Chen crossed her arms and stood her ground. "What the hell do you want? How did you know I was here?" She spat out with venom in her voice. Her mother sighed and set the package down in the desk. "Is that any way to talk to your mother? Hmm? I traveled far to see you, to tell you all of this is ridiculous." Her mother was going to say something else, but Chen cut her off. "OH, you haven't been my mother for a LONG time! And I don't care how fucking far you traveled! This is my life, AND IT ISNT FUCKING RIDICULOUS! What's ridiculous about it then?! That I'm attending an academy after all those stupid prep schools you sent me to?! How about because I'm being trained to kill my teacher?! Is that it? Being trained to be a government assassin?" Chen yelled, indignantly. Her mothers calm demeanor turned serious and condescending. "Oh honey, we both know this isn't right for you! You could never kill anyone, you don't have it in you. Now, pack your things, we're leaving for California." If Chen was mad before, she was now furious. "HOW COULD YOU KNOW WHATS RIGHT FOR ME?! ALL YOU CARE ABOUT IS YOUR STUPID BUISNESS AND YOUR STUPID FRIENDS! Even when I lived with you, you didn't care what the fuck I did! Just as long as it didn't reflect BADLY on our fucking names! You didn't care! And don't fool yourself into thinking what I want! I WANT to kill people! I WANT to get paid money to kill people! I WANT to kill those that others can't! You don't know what it's like! You sit in your clean office, and your clean home and you ignore it! Like its a stain you can't wash out! I've seen the bad parts of San Fran, and it's full of horrible nasty people!" Chen was shouting now, taking steps forward. Her mother opened her mouth. "Now you listen here-" she started. "NO! YOU FUCKING LISTEN! MURDERERS, RAPISTS AND DRUG DEALERS! THEY MURDER AND RAPE AND SELL DRUGS! SOMETIMES ALL TO CHILDREN! FUCKING CHILDREN! I'm godamn sick of it! One of my friends was raped and murdered! And the cops sat on the case and fucked it up! THEY LET THE SCUMBAG GET AWAY! And you didn't care! I knew her since the second grade! And you didn't fucking care! You said it was "a shame". A FUCKING SHAME THAT MY BEST FRIEND DIED! SHE WAS RAPED AND MURDERED! And the cops...did.....nothing..... " Chen's voice lowered into a whisper, the anger in her voice reaching a seething level. She was right next to her mother now, burning holes in her eyes. "I'm going to stay here, and you are going to leave. I will kill my teacher, and then I'll set my sights on everyone in San Fran. I don't care if the government gives me a contract to go there or not, but I swear to god. I am going to kill a lot of people. And I don't care what you, the government, or even the gods themselves think about it. I'm going to do it. Now..., get the fuck out of my life." Chen said sternly, turning away and walking back to the door to the halls. Her mother hesitated, shocked by her daughters fierceness and harsh words. It was time. Her mother stepped forward. "Chen. I will leave. But I have something for you." Chen turned around and looked at the package on the counter. "Whatever it is I don't want it and I don't need it. Leave." She said. Her mother looked defeated. "It was your grandmothers." Chen's eyes widened. She looked at the box and back to her mother. She walked forward and picked up the package. "Fine. I'll take it." She turned back towards the door and started walking again. Her mother watched her go, and said finally "Use it well. Like I couldn't." She started walking towards the parking lot. Chen heard her mothers words but didn't respond. Apparently whatever was in the box was like the Bo staff. She thought about it on her way back to her dorm room, her resolve strengthened by the encounter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back