• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Futuristic κɪɴтsυɢɪ // c h a r a c t e r s

Character Sheet

CupAndCough

Sought Hope Here, Became Blind To It

---R E S E A R C H----F I L E S
_____________________________________________________________________________________________​

--ACCESSING FILES || Files located here are of extreme value and are not to be share and or released to subject, patients, and those not disclosed as proper personnel. Release and later exposure of this information will result in termination and protocol: wash. You have been warned.

-- ACCESSING RECORDING || This is Researcher Shizuoka, I am leaving this message as a record of our progress. This section of my notes records the specific cases and subjects, unlike 0079 Alpha where they are held elsewhere and files left with the Directors and Committee. I find it alluring listening to their stories and ideas of identity. It is a fascinating series of interviews that I have personally recorded in a separate file, this only lists the basic of information. Anything more sensitive is held with the Directors and Committee and myself.

--NOTES|| Even more fascinating! They are oddly dispersed in age ranges and race, however the ones he interview are within a margin of 2-5 year difference (with the youngest we ever have being biologically 16). Nothing but suprises, these ones seem so much more stable. Mental and Physical. All perhaps the best we had, although this is not to be compared to average humans. They have a range of slight psychological stints, hearing a voice and/or noise not apparent for our researchers.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________​

------S u b j e c t----L i s t . . . . .

→≫://: S u b j e c t --- F i l e // S u b j e c t---Aloyisuis Ulrich
Continuity // Kintsugi
≫: Downloading Folder: Kintsugi . . .
↳ ≫: Download Complete. 4 Files Found.
↳ ≫: Folder : Kintsugi Accessing . . .
↳ ≫:Read Now Yes / No?

S u b j e c t-: Aloysius Ulrich

S u b j e c t---D a t a
≫: Level 5 Clearance Needed | Override Accepted. | Welcome [NAME NOT REGISTERED]
⋙ C u s o r i a r y ⋘
≫: Name :

≫: Biological Age :

≫: Weight / Height :

≫: Color | Eye / Hair :

≫: Physical Description :
⋙ P s y c h e . E v a l . ⋘
≫: Personality :

≫: Mental Disorders :
⋙ U s e r ⋘
≫: Played By CupAndCough CupAndCough

≫: All Data Belongs To Researcher Ito Shizuoka and The AURUM Committee. Data Clearance Level 5 Needed. Contact Administrator for Details

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back