Other Why did you pick your name?

I found out that a shrike made her nest right outside in my backyard after terrorizing the mockingbirds away....I honestly should have left the "Violent" out of my username tho, it's kind of redundant given the nature of a shrike...SUPER CUTE!!! But they have the personality of a psychopath lol.

mine comes from Dimension 20's Brennan Lee Mulligan. recently got into Dropout, binged Neverafter, and since then "Hi intrepid heroes!" has been living in my heart. I love that season sm :')

easiest response of my life: yomi is my real life nickname. there is 0 association with the game. i have been suffering identity theft for weeks now

da great because i'm great. 💪😤 👍 and so are YOU, whoever is reading this. keep up the good work, bud!

Two reasons, I like the word 'boop' and I was thinking of Betty boop when making the account so I went with it-

mine comes from Dimension 20's Brennan Lee Mulligan. recently got into Dropout, binged Neverafter, and since then "Hi intrepid heroes!" has been living in my heart. I love that season sm :')
Love dimension 20, and brennen has my heart! Love that reference, it's from fantasy high I belive right?

All my friends used to say that I am an absolute chaos bean that made friends with everyone I met, they also were apart of a dnd group who used to poke fun and make the joke of instead of chaotic good or neutral I was just Chaotically charismatic, so I took it and created a username that I enjoy. I am chaotically creative because my ideas are all over the place and I am chaotically charismatic

Dark is the character that’s my avatar. Kitsune is because. Well I love the mythical creatures kitsune. It does not actually have to do with dark being a fox person. (That would be inaccurate to folk lore)

GoblinAfterDark came from my friends saying I have goblin energy and my proclivity to be a bit feral as soon as the sun sets.

Roses, but that is always taken so I change the ‘s’ to a ‘z’ haha.

The character that’s my avatar is named Dark and I like Kitsune’s. Dark is not a kitsune just a fox person though.

why's my name little1133? idk, ask me as a little kid. this has been my internet alias for a longg time, tried and true, and I literally have NO IDEA WHY. as for why I don't replace it, well for one, I have, a lot of times, I only use this for a couple things, more and more lately, though it'll always be a part of me on the internet and i'll keep using it for things. and for two, it just sounds nice, and I guess I like words that start with L. my main aliases are little1133, Lora, and lovelyrose, each being used for a certain purpose. so yeah, I just wrote a paragraph to say that I don't know why I chose this name

I'm a cat
I love space
Celestial goddess energy
Catlestial 🌌:captaincat:

Last edited:
I love picking a random food + object/concept to create usernames! then I pick what color the ~vibe~ it gives off is, and create and aesthetic off it.....

is that normal? saying it out loud my process seems complicated, lol! fight me on this, names have a vibe of their own!!

I choose this particular name because I am a big fan of the sci-fi show Babylon 5. And I love the character on the show named Londo Mollari.

My old username was MessWithLucina because I mained Lucina in Smash Ultimate and my in game tag was Mess (last name of my favorite vocalist, Jon Mess). I would go by the name Mess both at Smash tournaments and online for a while. To this day I go my Mess. It feels so natural that I honestly prefer it over my real name. Kinda wanna get my IRL name changed to Mess which probably sounds insane. But it feels right to me.

Oh yeah, it went from MessWithLucina to OmegaMess, & then eventually I settled on EpitomicMess. I think it sounds cooler. Literally googled cool sounding words & went with epitomic.

This is my go-to username pretty much everywhere I go that just Thyme isn't available. It's an adjustment of my old Trollplay handle, timedFirebrand, that I started using once I adopted Thyme as my online persona.

As a kid, my username across sites was based off of my mom's email, as she made my account. Then I wanted to change, so I made the name Cinnamint, for Cinnamon and Mint, and then I had a hard time remembering it. At the time I wheezed when I laughed, so I went with Wheeze.

a while back i listened to paganini’s music to an almost extreme extent. no other motive behind this username change, really.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back