• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.
OOC
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
pluoadbb3db.png
Date: October 10th, 2040
Time: 7:55pm
gvhGq1l.jpg
"Yeah like the Americans would pay the fine. They'd probably just kill you all instead." Hazel rolled her eyes, muttering to herself. Her gaze moved to the boy, the now rather rich boy and she smiled back. She might have been stuck with the gullible mercenary for now but that it was his own money he was burning by handing it out to random teenagers. So long as he didn't wire transfer it to outsiders or a rogue faction that hated Britain Hazel didn't care. Scolding him for poor financial decisions was a waste of time anyway.

"Don't spend it all at once now." Hazel chuckled "Alright, kid." She reached into her belt and produced a card with a number on it "This number links to a secure line. It's what I'm using while I'm stateside. You see or hear anything about Eleanor and you let me know."

Interactions: @Elenion Aura Aleki Aleki

apudlobb3a0.png
Time: 11pm
Date: October 10th, 2040
cdfa3f75a69e54dbf7f5d22e5ed346b7--african-american-art-african-art.jpg
The scent of sheep's blood acted as Max's tracker as the man made his way through the hills, his eyes scanning behind every hill, bush and tree just in case the Lycan was smart. He hadn't lasted nearly two hundred years on this Earth by being sloppy and that wasn't about to change anytime soon. With his Winchester in hand, silver bullets in the chamber he squinted at something in the distance.
Dismounting his horse, he tied it to a tree and gently stroked it's head.

"It's okay girl. I'll not let 'im hurt ya." He smiled, his voice soothing. Slinging his rifle over his shoulder, Max started to climb the tree and set himself down on a branch, waiting. The few minutes that passed by felt like hours, but eventually he spotted a shape moving towards the tree and lined up a shot. Given the speed the beast was moving it, any normal man would've missed but Max wasn't a normal man.
Some wouldn't even consider him a man.

The first shot went off, striking the beast in the shoulder while the second went into it's right leg. The Lycan, a grey furred Werewolf as tall as a bus howled in pain, crashing against one of the trees as it came to a halt. Max jumped down from the tree, dropped his rifle and sprinted towards it. He moved at an inhuman speed, kicking up both dust and leaves as he got closer to his target. The Lycan, however saw him coming and despite it's agony raised an arm, catching Max as the Vampire got close and slamming him into one of the trees. It shook from the impact but the old man wasn't about to go down that easily. With his free arm he grabbed a hunting knife from his belt and plunged into the Werewolf's giant, clawed hand.

It wasn't made of silver, but it still stung and the already wounded animal lost it's grip just enough for Max to push the hand off of him. He quickly steadied himself as he struck the ground and pulled a revolver from his belt but his eyes met that of the Lycan's and he hesitated, just for a second but long enough for the beast to strike.

It's claws tore across his face, ripping chunks of flesh out and tearing open the man's throat. A move like that would've killed a human, but Max kept fighting while his wounds started to close over. The beast snarled and went to claw at Max once more but he dodged the attack, stepping out of the way and causing the Werewolf's claws to tear out the bark of the tree behind him.

"I dunno if ya can hear me in there, son. But ya gotta stop. I'm tryin' slow ya down, not kill ya. I don't wanna do that."
In response to his pleas, the beast snarled and went straight for his head once more, this time with it's gaping jaws. He brought up his own hands to shield himself, grabbing the Werewolf by the side of head and trying to hold it's mouth open.

With his hands occupied, he resorted to kicking the beast in the groin. It simply glared down at Max, snarling in anger. "Oh, shi-" The old man was tossed to the side, his head impacting against the side of a tree and leaving it caked in blood. Coughing, he pulled himself to his feet and wiped blood away from his mouth. The beast charged once more, leaping through the air but the old man was ready.

With his revolver he unloaded two more shots, straight into it's kneecaps.
"That'll hurt like hell, but it won't kill ya." He sighed, watching as the Lycan howled and fell onto it's wounded knees. "Just gotta keep ya occupied till dawn, and I'll yank them bullets out 'fore they do too much damage."

Picking up his hat, he placed it on and sat with his back against a tree while he watched the Lycan.
"It's gonna be a long night."

Aleki Payne McGovern and Adam

Aleki sighed as he leaned back and muttered “ they you don’t remember what happened in chili? They paid their dues. Just they learned to listen to the Witcher’s when told them we can open the rifts again. After all we closed them for chili.” He said as he walked towards a guard and nods to him” hey my fine man. Where can I find a mechanic shop?” He said as he motioned to his bot “ his joints have been acting up.. I think he just needs some calibrations.”the guard was helpful as he pointed the direct out with ease and he nods to Adam as he waved them over “ come on dear. We can’t bother the children for long. I know how much you want one. But I say wait until we are officially married.” He said with a smile as Adam started to make creaking and popping sounds as it walked towards Aleki and he smiled at hazel and took off his helmet as it molded down into his suit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back