What should i do?

Answer Here

• Restart the Failed RP (Devil may Cry: Time Matters)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Start up a Crossover Christmas Party

• Give up hosting a rp all together (wouldnt be surprised)

• Total voters

Esper Alucard

Fleur's Pervy Neko Bot
My last RP didnt even take off and i stopped it because nobody joined (other than 3 people). I feel like i should give it a 2nd try, what should i do? Please vote

If you want to try the roleplay your welcome to. Although you might want to look into the tutorials or look through this thread - here - to find out how to keep people interested.

Without seeing the roleplay itself here are some basic tips.

1. have patience, it can take a long time to find quality roleplayers

2. figure out where you want your priorities to be - do you want to focus more on fast posting or making a story around your fandom or hanging with your players

3. when people sign up ask them how often they can post. and work up a schedule around that

4. have some idea of how to keep the plot interesting for people during lulls. come up with little mini missions that can keep people moving when the main plot stalls out.

5. time skip if people get stuck. don't spend three weeks just having your characters getting to know one another. know when to wrap up a scene and move on to the next one.

If you do restart, mention me in the thread. I know a bit about the games, and would be interested in perhaps a small group. :)

I don't know the whole situation but my advice would be to stop focusing on the numbers so much.  If you like your idea and you like the people who joined, just start the RP anyway once it looks like no on else wants to join. Four people is plenty enough to have a good time, you don't need to be in the double digits to have a solid group RP.  Who knows? Maybe after you guys get started other people will want to join in too. All the time people join RPs that are several pages in so it's not like your starting number is the most you are going to get! Just role play what you want to and if a lot of people come, great! If not, then enjoy the people the experience with those who did! 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back