What is the avatar above you thinking?

“ i pity you, you can’t have good food, you obviously are uninformed in the ways of culinary perfection.”

“I know some good puns…. It’s often a MAZE ing and sometimes it’s a PUN-ishment. Yknow I could go at this all day and never LEAF you alone. But it’s PARSLEY my fault. Maybe this is a mi-STEAK. Or maybe not it might be EGG-selent or PURR-fect timing. What ever the reason is BASIL-y time to start being annoying. Had anough? Probably not.”

”Hm? Who are you? Do you not know who I am? Most mortals would be running in terror right now…”

“I strive for chaos as this world has done nothing for me. So as the broken product of this world I will bring the world to its knees!!!”

Hmm So which sweater will it be? Black, Midnight black, Slightly light black, Or Barely Black But still Technically classified as black”

Hmm So which sweater will it be? Black, Midnight black, Slightly light black, Or Barely Black But still Technically classified as black”
I loved this so much it’s so me irl)

"Hahaha! These 'slayers' do amuse me so. I shall have some entertainment today."
“Perhaps a potion making today! Or maybe some black smithing? I could sell some swords or perhaps fight a mighty foe! I could buy some things with the gold I have or sell some things I have for some gold. What ever today brings. It’s sure to be an adventure that awaits”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back