Other What are your guys’ favourite animal?

Dogs and bunnies~ Pugs being one of the top dogs I would smoosh the face of. I also have an odd adorableness for pigs and cows, probably because they remind me of dogs.

I love dogs so much, but I've always stick to my favorite animal from elementary: Penguins

They're just neat.

Doggos for sure, and wolves after that. There’s also plenty of reptiles and insects I have a weird interest in like Komodo Dragons and scorpions, though in fairness I’m interested in a lot of animals if nothing else than as fuel for my curiosity.

I love almost all animals ngl, but Musk Deer are my favorite, as well as Sword-billed Hummingbirds. The appearance and concept of deers with long fangs just looks so crazy and adorable to me, while Sword-billed Hummingbirds are incredible, probably one of the most uniquely specialized animals on the planet.

Dogs and horses. Can't choose between the two. I like most social mammals. Social animals in general tend to be loads smarter and emotive than solitary animals, which helps feed my bias.
But those two def reign supreme to me, especially with how important their domestication was to mankind.

I will kill any and all arthropods on sight. To eat (crustaceans) or because they're vile (the rest of them).

Any feline. Don't matter what size. Breed. Species. Predator. House kept. You name a feline. Send a picture. I'll adore it and wanna touch it. There is no limit for my feline love

Elephants are cool. They're gentle giants, and they've got huge tusks and a big trunk.

Been thinking of getting a foam elephant sculpture from the Kenyan company that upcycles sandals. Little pricy but it helps with disadvantaged communities and the environment since the flip flops aren't thrown away and the excess shavings are made into foam beds and other things.

Here's the prone to rearrangement order- Cats (especially pallas cat), dogs (corgi), pandas, cows, bears, cute yellow snakes etc. And oh. I almost forgot baby elephants.

I have a variety of animals I like. In any order: gorillas, wolves, felines, bovine, owls, penguins and frogs.

I'm trying to do some canonwelding that combines three separate stories, with corresponding characters, into a single cohesive land since the setting for the three stories were all medieval fantasy. Second, take the five fantasy race groupings of stout, fairy, mundane, high men, and cute and take the animals I like and trying to fit them into these five categories. I've taken four of my favs to fit them into the other categories since human would be mundane. I am still working on the hard part which is to decide how they all fit into the puzzle that is the unified canon.

Last edited:
Crows. Or just any corvid in general. They're so much cooler than what they're given credit for

Users who are viewing this thread

Back