• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Western

DeUil

"The Golden God"
I'd like to do a western. I am. Not sure the mix I'd like to do but would love to brain storm with someone. Maybe through a little super natural into it. We shall see. I am pretty easy going on posts though I do enjoy detailed descriptions and things of that nature. Pm me or reply to this post with ideas :)

JElusive said:
I mean...unless you're sick of me I'm always down to do something period-piece.
You know I'm not! We are awesome together. Pm me and we will build it together and do this one on a thread maybe?

If you are still interested Im a big western buff and know a fair amount about old west lore. I also know quite a bit about the gunplay of the time if you are into the more action type. I can really do anything from this time period though. Let me know, thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back