• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

We're Trusting Kids With This?!

Finding this randomly assigned partner was definitely important - don't get me wrong or anything - but the brunet's focus was on something else. He already explored the entirety of campus before that point, had already met his roommate and claimed his side of the room, and now he just wanted to do other things. He and his partner would meet in due time; if they were eager to start their little adventure as a dynamic duo, then they would undoubtedly come to him. It was enough for now, the teen going off to one of Pyra's many facilities.

The one he went to was beyond empty, all of the fighters wanting to get with their partners and start working immediately. Again, that much was fine - it just meant Gio didn't have to hold back. He discarded his beige jacket on one of the benches that lined the far wall and let his tie slip into a pile on top of the article. Even though it was just nonsensical training - his priority should've been the person whose name was written on the sheet tucked in his pocket - it still got him excited. There was no guarantee that he'd overcome any hurdles, but "leveling up" to that point was what made this so much fun to him. With a grin on his face, he rushed to the first punching bag he saw and slammed his fist square into it. The chain shattered instantly from the force exerted, all momentum caring the sandbag across the room until it bounced and rolled up against a far wall.

See, he wouldn't normally break it off right away but he was just so...so... Excited! Something good was going to happen today - he just knew it! Running over to the sandbag, he dragged it back to its rightful place and pulled down one of the hundreds of backup chains. Hooking it together, he hoisted it back up and grinned, leaping into his striking session with punches and swings of the elbow.

Kaito Uri.

The brunet wondered what he was like, painting his own image within his head all while imagining the situation he was fighting in. Duck, dodge, weave, strike - Step, step, drop, strike! Maybe afterwards his energy would carry him straight to this Kaito person.

This was new...it was all really new... Kai didn't think that coming to this school would be so...well...awesome. Everything was so new and different, and he was finally away from home...they'd properly train him here right? Yeah, yeah they would. The place was giant, he honestly didn't know how they were expected to learn every inch of it, especially since it was split into two halves... The boy had been to his dorm room already and put his stuff away, he'd greeted some of the other students and started to have conversations with them, which was always nice, it was good knowing that you were definitely going to have people to hang out with, but now...now he was more concerned about the name on the slip of paper he'd been given.

Giovanni Holland. It was a really nice name, even the way it sounded was nice... Honestly Kai couldn't stop thinking about what they were like. They were bound to be someone nice right? He bet that they'd be a great team! Well...as long as he didn't mess up... He'd have to do his best with this new person, they didn't know anything about him, which meant if he didn't mess up as much they might actually feel like they could trust him to have their back. More than anything Kai just wanted his partner to be able to count on him, he wanted them to work together well...but...with these types of things you never really knew.

Being given just a slip of paper to find a single person in such a large school was hard, he'd ruled out the Domio side...well...unless that person was looking for him, but he assumed that they'd be on the Pyra side of the school. So that's where he'd headed, he was too excited to wait, he wanted to know who they were now! Everyone else was looking for their partners, so why shouldn't he look for his? He'd asked a few of his friends about it, but...none of them seemed to know where he could be, they didn't know the school any better than he did after all. So Kai just searched, he searched, and searched, and searched. Everywhere. Well, not everywhere, but...everywhere. He thought that maybe going to the Domio side might be a good idea...maybe he was searching too and they were just missing each other!

The one place that he hadn't checked was what he came upon next, training facilities? Would...would anyone be in those? Well, possibly older years? Maybe they had heard of this Gio guy and could tell Kai where he was, or even where most people ended up and it would be best to look. Yeah, it was a good idea to go and check at least!

It was a surprise to find most of the facilities empty, so...maybe no one was in? The training grounds were large, how could anyone not be in? He got pretty interested by it really quickly and so took the time to look around whilst searching for Gio. As he was looking around he heard something, was someone training? Suddenly filled with a little bit of hope he followed the noise. What he came upon was a male who seemed to be training with a punching bag, it didn't look like he was new to what he was doing either. He was extremely good. Well...at least in Kai's eyes. The boy became entranced with watching him in seconds, suddenly forgetting that he was meant to be looking for someone, instead just...staring...

They were just simple strikes, but by the way the bag shook and shifted into a more contorted form it was obvious how strong these hits were; unbeknownst to whoever would see, he wasn't even hitting with everything that he had. After a few hooks, Gio felt a big part of the sandbag give way, a triumphant grin stretching across his lips. He was moments from doing the heaviest hit he could muster when not fully warmed up when those natural instincts of his kicked in, alerting him to another presence.

They were watching - no, staring - their gaze piercing through the male's body and form as if trying to read it all... One thing that caused his instincts to not go so ballistic was that the presence was more curious than anything, not threatening or feeling threatened. Perhaps they wanted a show?

The idea just tickled him, tucking the initially readied strike back against his body. Pivoting on his front foot, Gio swung the back leg around and made direct contact with the sandbag, momentum turning the rest of his body with the action. Like before, the bag completely disconnected, zipping across the room before SLAMMING into the wall behind it. The force was so great that the poor surface cracked, dry wall flittering to the ground before the sandbag allowed gravity to take it. Gio lowered his leg and straightened his posture, resting an unguarded hand on his uniform hip. He turned to face Kaito and smiled, head tilting slightly. "Yo," he greeted with a friendly tone, "What brings you here?"

The vibe he got from this kid... Well, it felt rather timid - that's not to say this person was timid, it was just that they didn't have the fiery presence that quite a number of Pyra's students had. Either they were just a mellow individual or, the more likely possibility, a student of Domio. Why would someone from Domio be over here? Unless--

"Looking for someone?" Gio wondered.

This wasn't the first time that Kaito had seen a Pyra attacking something, he did live with a family of them, but...every time he was amazed by how strong they were. It was incredible to him just to watch someone go at something like that, it wasn't an ability he possessed, so how couldn't he be intrigued?

Especially by this individual, the fluency of their movements was just so interesting to watch, they weren't anything like how he expected some of the students in this school to be. They were much more skilled than that... This place was going to be good, he could feel it, if it could help others then it could help him. Maybe he'd never be able to do what the male in front of him was doing, but he might learn more about his own way of fighting and supporting and helping others fight.

The last kick that sent the punching bag flying across the room and into one of the walls made Kai's eyes widen, that was...incredible. There was so much force and precision in that kick, it was amazing...and so strong. How did someone do something like that?!

"Huh?" A voice pulled him out of his train of thought and his eyes away from the punching back. Oh, they'd noticed him? Quickly Kai let his stunned expression change to a friendly smile, "U-Um, yeah, actually!" He nodded, looking down and grabbing the piece of paper that he had. He'd gotten so entranced by the fighting that he'd actually forgotten the reason he was here for a second! The boy grabbed the paper and held it in his hands, staring at it for a moment. "I mean...I can't really find them anywhere so I thought I'd come see if anyone knew where they could be...um... You don't know of someone name Giovanni Holland, do you?"

It was a very slight chance that this person actually knew where Giovanni might be, but it was worth a shot, if they didn't...well...at least Kai had gotten to see what the students here were made of before he got involved with one. It actually made him feel a little nervous, if the Domio side was just as good as some of the Pyra seemed to be...well...would be even be good enough to keep up with them? He really hoped so. He just had to try his best, and concentrate, really concentrate. Right now that wasn't important though, only finding his partner was.

"Giovanni..?" A massive grin suddenly overtook his expression and the brunet approached Kaito, sticking out a hand in introduction. "You're looking at him," he replied, "Call me Gio if you want - though Giovanni is just fine too."

Through clever detective work, he figured that this person with a slip of paper in their hands was none other than Kaito Uri himself. He seemed pretty nice - friendly too - and Gio was instantly grateful that his first impression of this guy wasn't sour. That alone was a good sign. His first impression of people and his gut feelings were almost always right; even when he'd try to convince himself otherwise, like when he's trying not to judge a person upon first meeting them, but it always comes back to bite him. So, naturally, he trusted these feelings of his.

Looking over Kaito, the brunet instantly grew curious of what he was capable of - heck, even what he wasn't capable of interested him! Hopefully he wasn't a "perfect prodigy" or anything cliche like that. I mean, if he was, then Gio wouldn't be able to get stronger with him. A team's strength was gaged and increased by the growth of the teammates; Atticus taught him that, and it was something he refused to forget.

While waiting for the return of his handshake, his smile grew warmer before he added a final little statement; "Nice to meet you!"

Kaito was definitely surprised by the boy in front of him when he introduced himself as Giovanni, well...that was lucky! His smile grew as he realised that he wouldn't have to look around anymore, it was a surprise though, he'd found his partner in the one place he wouldn't have looked if he didn't happen to have the idea of asking the older students. He seemed nice, definitely open to working together. That was good, he was glad that this guy wasn't some stuck up snob who didn't want anything to do with him and thought they could do everything on their own. Maybe he actually got someone decent. Hopefully the other thought the same about him.

"Gio, I like it." He nodded and took the other's hand, shaking it, "I'm Kaito, by the way, but you probably knew that. People usually shorten my name to Kai. It's really nice to meet you too!" Maybe he was a little more excited than he should be, but this was fun. Gio definitely didn't seem weak, which meant he might actually be able to learn something from the guy. He just...he hoped he wasn't the type to get angry when someone screwed up, or the type to want everything perfect straight away... Kai was already a little shocked by his skill, he messed up a lot of the time and if his partner got angry at him for it...he didn't really know what he'd do. It wasn't like he was trying to mess up, he did his best, it just...sometimes went wrong.

"I um...didn't really expect to find you here, I just thought someone might know where you were." His bright blue eyes looked happily at the other, this would be fun. "You're...really good by the way!" He motioned with his head towards the punching bag on the ground next to the wall, "Cracking a wall is pretty impressive!"

While Kaito spoke, his newfound partner kept an observant eye on him, wanting to see just what he could learn from the body language of the other. He didn't have very many conversation topics planned so talking may come with a bit of difficulty and awkwardness, but then it wasn't something he had to worry about when Kaito mentioned his skills and the damaged wall. For a minute, he felt quite proud of himself and his abilities, puffing out his chest as both hands rested on his hips. "Oh, thanks! I was just having fun is all." Then Gio looked over his shoulder and sort of flinched at the sight, hand lifting to cup the back of his neck.

"Uh oh..." he muttered, returning his attention to Kaito, "Think they're going to fine me for property damage?" God he hoped not.. Like he could afford to have a fancy schmancy wall repaired - Impossible! But it wasn't something he had to worry about, especially since it was a regular occurrence on the Pyra side. Hopefully it was - it probably was. Probably.

Shaking it off he allowed his hand to drop, going over to retrieve his jacket and tie from the bench. "I would've gone looking for you," Gio confessed, shoulders shrugging dismissively, "But, I mean, there was no rush. And I kinda got distracted, my bad."

"Probably not." Kai looked at the wall for a few second, it wasn't too bad...it should be fine...right? "My cousins only ever got fined once for breaking things when they were here, and trust me...they probably broken things a lot. They're pretty strong, so breaking things is kind of a given." He put a hand behind his head, smiling awkwardly, "I'm sure you'll be fine." The other seemed proud of his abilities, which was good, having confidence in yourself was good. Kai guessed that he'd get to see what the guy could really do as they trained together. It would be fun to work with someone strong, maybe his own abilities would come in handy.

He was right about there being no rush to find each other, but Kai took it as a challenge. Their first task. It was fun exploring the school in order to try and find the person that you had to work with. "Oh, I mean it's not an issue that you didn't, I found you after all didn't I?" He moving his hands to behind his back, not wanting to mess around like he was nervous or anything. Which he was...it was natural to be a little nervous in such a new place, especially when meeting the person that would eventually know the ins and outs of how you worked. After seeing that little display he was worried he wouldn't be good enough for Gio. "You should definitely look around the school if you haven't already though," Kai suggested, "It's really quite amazing."

While he listened rather diligently to Kai talk, the brunet started doing little stretching exercises, hands on his hips to keep him steady with every rock, extension, and contraction of his limbs. Not once did his gaze leave the form of the other, showing that he heard every word spoken. When it got to the part about checking out the school, Gio barked a laugh and stretched his arms to the side. "Already did," he responded, "It's pretty cool- Well, the separation kinda sucks now. I wonder how they'll get us together when our classes are separate?" It was a question for another time, the male grinning as he hopes to a taller position. "Hey, I have an idea!"

He let this exclamation settle for a moment before opening his fists in presentation. "Can I see what you can do?" Gio asked a bit excitedly, "Or, heck, can you tell me what you can't do? Or should we wait for an organized thing by the school? I mean, you don't have to, I'm just saying."

He was beyond curious of what the other could do, every part of his being internally bouncing with anticipation. Maybe Kai didn't know this, but the brunet really wanted to know what he sucked at; it was something they could both work on. Maybe the blue head wanted to be more offensive with his abilities - Gio would help him with that, too. He just wanted to know.

Finding out that Gio had already been around school actually surprised Kai, so he'd seen the school and then come here? Well...he'd definitely looked around quicker than the other had done. "Yeah, it is cool!" He agreed, smiling brightly, "But you're right...the separation is kinda a bummer... I suppose it's because we all have to learn different things though..." He thought about how they were going to get together if they had different classes for a minute, that was right...maybe they had time to train together? Who knew. "Maybe they have certain classes that are together? I don't know...but...I guess we'll find out right?! They must had something." Kai hadn't actually thought about it until the other had brought it up...

"Huh? Oh, um..." Gio wanted to see what he could do... Well...they were going to be partners right? So...he should show him...but...what if he messed up? If he messed up this early the other might not want him around. Dammit! "I mean..." He scratched the back of his head and looked down, no, be confident, he could do it. "Yeah, yeah okay. I mean, I guess you'll have to feel half of what I can do...but...yeah." Everything would be fine, he could do this. But wait...what was he meant to do?! What did he show first? "Uh....Is there anything you want me to start on? It's...much easier for me to show you what I can do...the other list...it's kinda long. Heh..."

The mention of feeling things reminded Gio that not everything a Domio did was physical. Pyras - usually - were only physical, so it was something he was used to; the capabilities of a Domio were far more different than his norm. Either way, he was hurrying to the middle of the room and bouncing on the balls of his feet for a short moment. "Alright!" he decided, "That's fine - feeling is fine. Like seeing with your nerves--" He didn't know what he was saying. "--I can't wait!" Everything was fine and dandy up until the mention of a considerably long list of things Kaito couldn't do. It made his energy drop but not his smile, head tilting to the side slightly. "Even so," Gio said with a shrug, "I'll someday want to see that other list."

But it could wait.

He could've asked his partner to do something, but problem was he didn't know what Kaito could do. Like, could he give shields or power ups? Or whatever those perks in games were called? Maybe he could manipulate elements and use them for defensive reasons? Oh, what if he was like that Zeke kid who used his defensive powers for offense!? Man, that was the coolest... Well, the brunet already decided that whatever Kaito could do was going to be cool; even if it wasn't, Gio was already convinced.

His extended his arms, waving for the other. "No clue," he responded, "Just do whatever, it's fine."

Gio's energy and excitement definitely did make Kai feel better about what he was going to show the other, he actually felt motivated to try... He just...didn't want to let the other down at all. He'd do his best! That was all he could do right? Hopefully it would be good enough for Gio. He seemed so excited, even if Kai couldn't do much...maybe he wouldn't be disappointed... What if he was? No, no, no! This was not the time for him to be thinking about disappointing someone, it was a time to show off what he could do... After all...he could speak to Gio about the list of things that he couldn't do later on... There was so much Kai wanted to learn, so much he'd come up with that could make them stronger, but...he just couldn't pull it off...

"Alright...ah...anything!" For a second the boy had think about it, start simple, "Alright! I got it!" He looked over at Gio, eyes flashing an even lighter blue colour for a second. The male wouldn't feel any physical change, or at least he shouldn't since it wasn't meant to mess up the other's weight or anything...not that Kai hadn't managed to mess it up before, there would be a difference when he fought however. "Um...go try and punch something...even the air if you really want." He kept his smile up, but he was trying to concentrate, it should be an instant, but...he didn't want to mess up so much that he was trying to adjust the spell as he'd cast it. There were obviously words that usually went along with some spells that had to be cast, but that was one good thing about Kai. Saying them in his head usually helped to focus his abilities better than saying them out loud. He was done trying to change things within a few seconds, what should happen when Gio punched or kicked was a small, coneshaped shockwave that followed afterwards. The strength always varied, Kai was still trying to work on getting and locking in a strength for it.

Punch or kick something... Hm... Gio took a moment to stand straighter and out of an offensive stance, holding his hands in front of his face. Growing up, he was often described as a sort of beast due to the sheer intensity of his primal instincts. And the beast was currently at work, trying to figure out what it was that had changed. He couldn't feel anything, couldn't notice anything, and he was almost positive that it was something far deeper and foreign for him to pick up when something...shifted.

If he had been a dog - a German shepherd for instance - then his ears would've perked up so fast. Coming as a bit of a pleasant surprise to him, those senses of his had picked up something unexplainable. But it was cool.

His left foot turned slightly, the rest of him pivoting on a single point. Right fist quickly brought back mid-turn, his body fell into motion and swung the attack forward. Since he was punching the air - he didn't know if Kai knew the technicalities behind it or not - Gio couldn't let his arm fly loose or go full strength; that'd risk pretty serious injury. As soon as the limb extended, his back foot raised into its toes and his left arm tucked to his chest, a powerful shockwave burst forward from his fist and twisted into a very cone-like shape. His eyes widened in awe and he thought it was the coolest thing ever, even as it pierced forward and shook the opposite wall. Well, until he felt the tug in his gut.

Apparently suppressing the full force of a buffed attack wasn't the greatest idea, because he felt that contained energy slam back into him. By some stroke of luck he didn't topple over, but it did make him stagger back, arm lowering as the twisting in his gut threw a fit of protest.

"Tch.."

He clicked his tongue, moving to a straigher position with an arm wrapped around his stomach. Gio looked at his right fist, forcing all of his new discomfort to fade from his expression. He was going to allow himself to be concerned or quizzical of the incident; it was just so freaking cool! Plastering on a grin that soon fit a natural shape, he turned to Kaito. "That was awesome!"

//-I can totally change it- Sorry about the delay, I've been moving and dealing with shitstorms

((Ahhh! It's cool! Don't worry about it! And the post is fine! You don't need to change anything ~ <3))

Kai honestly just liked watching Gio punch, when he saw the other pivot and swing his arm through the air, followed by shockwave that blast into the other wall, he couldn't help but smile. Whenever he managed to do something he always had an odd sense of pride, no matter how small the feat was... It was probably because a lot of things tended to go wrong for him, so when he got something right...well...that in itself was a massive achievement for him, even if he knew how to do it. Still, he couldn't be proud for too long, if he was then he'd soon be happy with where he was, and he couldn't be happy with the stage he was at...he had to be better, it was going to take time, but he could do it. Maybe with Gio's help he could improve on that buff, it sure would be useful when in actual combat...and if he could make it more powerful, then it might be quite a good thing to think about using often as the two fought together more. Plus, it would look really cool mixed in with something else... He'd have to try and come up with something...maybe one of his classes would be able to teach him something that would help with that!

His excitement seemed to die away as he looked over at Gio again though, the other had staggered backwards, not looking too good at first. He had an arm wrapped around his stomach...why? Did...Did Kai do something wrong? The boy became increasingly more worried that he'd messed up and managed to hurt Gio in some way, that wouldn't be good... He didn't mean to hurt the other...this was why he didn't show people things! What came out of Gio's mouth really shocked Kai though, all he could do was stand there, staring at the other for a moment. Shocked. He thought...he thought that was awesome? Really? He actually thought it was good? A smile crossed Kai's face again and he put a hand behind his head.

"Thanks! I mean...it still needs a lot of work, but...I'm getting better." No one ever called anything that he did awesome, if anything they usually hated it because he 'wasn't doing it right' or it 'wasn't strong enough', so to hear the boy in front of him actually find something he did even moderately interesting made him feel even more proud of himself. Then he remembered the hand that Gio had around his stomach and his expression changed to one of worry about. "But...are you okay? It didn't hurt or anything did it? I'm really sorry if I hurt you, I didn't mean to, honest!"

Instantly, he felt guilty for making the kid worry. It was probably his own fault anyways, seeing as how not even a single part of him was used to being "enhanced", or whatever it was that the Domio had done to him. Keeping the grin plastered onto his face as Kai asked about his well-being, the brunet let his arm fall away from his stomach. Gio never intended to make his new partner feel bad, or make him apologize for doing what he was asked to do, but here he was, feeling like a shitty partner. His expression softened and the boy put a hand on Kai's head. "Hey," he said then, "don't go worrying about it, okay? You're totally fine, and I'm totally fine. See?--" Gio smacked his free hand against his own stomach a few times. "--I'm totally a-okay. Dandy. Peachy. The dandiest peach to ever dandy. Or...something like that."

His hand fell back to his side and soon Gio was heading back over to the discarded articles of his uniform. "I'm sure we'll get some practice time," the brunet commented, looking over his shoulder at the other, "Even if we don't, we'll just kick butt anyways, right?" Of course they would. Once the throb in his body went away, they'd be up at a whopping 153% in no time! Gio was looking forward to this, though dreaded letting Kaito down with his own incompetence.

He was soon dressed up in the usual uniform attire, tie loose around his neck and jacket a bit sloppily fitting around his torso at the moment, but he was dressed. Smiling at Kai, he gave a thumbs up. "I can't wait!"

Part of Kai flinched as Gio started to hit his own stomach, the boy had looked up at his partner, still worried, but...the other was making it out as if he was perfectly okay. He hoped he was...he couldn't afford to mess up on something so simple, what if they kicked him out because he wasn't good enough or something? What if that happened? Then...then how would he ever live up to any of his family? Kai managed to smile back, forcing the worry out of his eyes. "Good! I'm glad." He really hadn't meant to hurt the other, so...if he hadn't that was good, "But, if it does hurt...don't keep it from me...okay? I just... I um..." Rubbing his arm, Kai looked down, "I do mess up sometimes and I guess if I messed up I want to know. So I can fix it and do everything right the next time." Again he smiled brightly, holding his hands in front of him. His failures did dishearten him some of the time, but they also reminded him that there was still a lot he hadn't discovered, and one day he'd master it all... Eventually he'd do it! If he worked hard then he knew he could!

He watched Gio head over to his uniform, taking a few steps forwards, but then stopping... Why was he moving? It wasn't like the other male was going anywhere, he could just wait for him. "Practice time... Right!" Kai exclaimed, laughing a little, "Yeah! We'll do great!" He was good at that, keeping a positive attitude when he needed to...even if he was terrified of letting Gio down or hurting him in some way. The other's enthusiasm and excitement were what kept Kai from worrying too much though, he seemed to certain that they'd be okay...and he'd take any positivity to latch onto that he could get. It was needed. "We'll do great!" He replied to Gio saying he couldn't wait. This was going to be awesome! This guy wasn't a bad partner at all! At least he'd gotten a good partner right? This was already starting off well, everything would go okay!

Wanting to fix things if he messed up... Gio liked this guy already, a grin stretching across his lips as they faced each other. He'd get over whatever weight had slammed into his body - maybe it was an over-surge, or really was an effect of being suppressed like he first assumed - but when he did get better, they'd be off to the races in no time. Fixing his jacket and tightening his tie, the brunet gestured over his shoulder and towards the door. "Should we head off?" he suggested. They probably had an orientation to go to; that was his guess. Even if they didn't, he still didn't know what they had left to do. That was the problem of having a generally one-tracked mind.

It only just dawned on him that the adventure he constantly graved was finally starting with this. All those fights he got in? All those situations he got trapped in from his own curiosity? This little team that the school had arranged was his way to get into those fights and situation, but with a reason. Even if he didn't know what challenges were ahead, Gio was still excited. Maybe Kaito was too, you know?

Hardly waiting for a response, he was hopping up the steps to the door, stopping at the top to hold it open dramatically. "After you, good sir~"

//-screeching-

((AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I WILL KEEP THIS GOING I'VE BEEN REALLY OFF MY GAME, I APOLOGISE.))

"Ah, yeah." Kai smiled and nodded when asked if they should head off, it was probably about time they did, they couldn't wait around forever. He was nervous, nervous of messing up in front of an entire class, hopefully there would be time for him to practice on his own. He'd have to learn to perfect everything he did, that was the only way he'd be able to keep up with everyone else, at least...that's what he believed. A lot of work was going to be involved in keeping himself here, but he could do it, he was up to the challenge, especially after meeting his partner. Gio was surprisingly nice and easy going, he didn't seem like the type to getting annoyed when people messed up, he seemed like the type who constantly wanted to improve...but his skill did intimidate Kia a little. Keeping up with him would be difficult, he didn't want to let him down. Still, this was the most exciting thing he'd done, how could he not be enthusiastic?

Seeing the other move, he started to follow Gio out of the arena, What he didn't expect was to get to the top and have the door held open for him, for a moment Kai stood there in surprise, but that was weird...and awkward, so he smiled and hastily walked through the door with a quiet 'thank you.' 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back