• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Always seeking RP partners!

Poe

I'm a lady Poe.
Hello everyone!

It seems as though I'm on the hunt for more RP partners, which is both exciting and slightly terrifying. So I suppose, without further ado, here's a little blurb about my and my RPing needs as well as why
you are the perfect person to fulfill these needs.

A Little About Me

First things first, I'm the realest.

No, but really.

I'm honestly a pretty laid back person and I really tend to go with the flow when it comes to RP. Just because I haven't done a certain pairing or genre before doesn't mean I won't try it (unless I honestly feel like I won't do it justice). I'm also an English teacher (though I'm still in my first six months of teaching, so it's more so
trying to be an English teacher) but I am not insane about grammar in terms of RP writing. What I'm saying is, yes, I will still talk to you even if you misuse you're and your once or twice, or confuse effect and affect. It happens, we are humans and this is not academic writing. There is room for artistic license in terms of grammar and plenty of rooms for mistakes so long as I can understand your response. Thumbs up, high five, cool. Awesome. Moving on.

My RP Tastes

I am a sucker for all things romantic. Every plot I write tends to have some element of romance in it (though it does not have to be the forefront). That being said, I am also
huge into action/adventure. I'm talking like Han Solo x Leia Return of the Jedi. I'm not saying a character has to be freed from frozen carbonite, but you get the idea.

I do not, however, do MxM or FxF pairings because I feel as though I would not do them justice. I tend to stick with MxF and play the female; however, we can double if you so choose. I'm totally cool with that too.

I always write at least
four paragraphs per post. I understand if that's a lot for you and don't mind if you come slightly underneath that, but I am not huge into one liners or short replies. I'm looking for detail, a real story being told. Not a back and forth dialogue without any exploration of feeling, thought or setting.

Otherwise,
just communicate. If you're stuck, talk to me and we can figure it out because I can sure as hell assure you I will ask you for help if I'm drained of ideas. I love collaboration, that's what so great about RP and that's why I don't particularly like to put up specific pairings or plots because I really do like to figure out an RP that fits both of our wants and needs. If I wanted to write a story by myself, I would.

(That being said, man, I love playing princesses and if you would be interested in a Princess x Knight, Princess x Thief, Princess x LITERALLY ANYTHING roleplay, I would be forever in love with you.)

Thread vs. PM

I just really prefer writing over RPnation PM because I am on the run a lot and often respond from my phone (which only alerts me when I have PMs). I want to be able to respond to you as quickly as possible and for that to happen, PM is definitely the way to go!

Fandoms

There are far too many for me to list here so if I sound like the right RP partner for you, just shoot me a PM and ask! I'm probably a fan and can write OC or Canon for it.

Hope to hear from y'all soon! Have a
lovely rest of your day.

<3

Last edited by a moderator:
[QUOTE="Melody Frazier]So, if I gave you a link to my fandoms, would you look at it.

[/QUOTE]
Absolutely!

I have no particular Rp's in mind but i am new to this site and am interested in RPing with someone you seemed interesting so if you'd like to come up with a story together id love to work with you. New to forum RP but would a shot at gaining experience and learning from someone more experienced.

I am definitely interested in a fandom RP, but am new to the site, and so unfamiliar with starting 'conversations'. That being said, PM me if you are interested in RPing.

I am definitely interested in roleplaying with you! I am quite the wordy person and love that you like long replies! I would pm you, however being new to the site I am unable to do so as of now... You mentioned being willing to roleplay doubles, if you would like to roleplay with me could we use doubles? Also, any chance you have seen and would want to roleplay The 100? If not I'm definitely up for princess x knight, princess x thief, or something along those lines.

Do you like historical fiction? Or historical(ish) fantasy? I'm new to this site and have been looking for a few partners and thought you sounded pretty darn delightful. I play all races, sexes and orientations with equal enthusiasm, so if you prefer playing hetero females that's fine by me and I'm happy to play a hetero male. I like a little romance in a roleplay, though like you I prefer it to be a bonus and not the driving factor of the game. I think the length of my posts would generally satisfy you, though they do vary quite a lot. I like dialogue to stay in order (ex- if my character asks your character a question, they're not going to then go on and say something else and change the subject. Instead, they'll wait to hear your character's response), so those posts tend to be shorter, though usually still a couple to a few hearty paragraphs. On the other hand, introductions, transitions, and moments of introspection tend to be a bit longer. I'm no fan of purple prose though, so there won't be multiple paragraphs describing glistening hair and shimmering eyes and all that ;)

If you're still looking for a partner and would like to talk plot, let me know!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back