• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Vikings and Longboats (Still Looking!)

Would anyone be interested in a viking rp?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Gonna be honest I was kind of tempted to do it when I made the initial joke but chose against flirting with random people I've met on the Internet, not even as a joke.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrSquid123 said:
Gonna be honest I was kind of tempted to do it when I made the initial joke but chose against flirting with random people I've met on the Internet,never as a joke.
Thank you lol

Me flirting is not a good idea even though it would always be a joke, whoever I did it to would probably take it the wrong way and then it would get awkward.

Last edited by a moderator:
MrSquid123 said:
Me flirting is not a good idea even though it would always be a joke, whoever I did it to would probably take it the wrong way and then it would get awkward.
Yap

Hi, sorry for not immediately joining. Some family issues came up and I'm rather unsure if I should join in case another emergency arises. On another note I'm a bit uncomfortable with role-plaiying in first person ^^;

[QUOTE="Thane Korino]Hi, sorry for not immediately joining. Some family issues came up and I'm rather unsure if I should join in case another emergency arises. On another note I'm a bit uncomfortable with role-plaiying in first person ^^;

[/QUOTE]
I meant third person. I was half asleep when I wrote the rules but it should be changed now. But I understand if you can't because of family issues.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back