Vampire manor rp zone

@Spanner

Octavia gave a light him sound crossing her arms. "That so? Well I have my reasons for being like this..." She told him and moved around him only to sit down on her couch. "Though if it's a attempt to court or bed me you should know it takes a lot more effort to get to a woman like me....I have my own standards and  I never need money since I own my own companies.." 

"My, my, that's such a misunderstanding." The vampire waved his hand as if trying to dissipate the misunderstanding as he would do with a smell.

"I'm not interested in courting you so deliberately without even knowing you better before, I just have this peculiar habit of teasing anyone that I find amusing." He said in a nonchalant way, clearly not interested in justifying his own behavior with deceitful words, giving a rather carefree impression.

Beau glanced down and bit his lip, "Umm I'd prefer to stay with someone. It gives me someone to talk to." He looked up at him and his tail showed happiness, "And I'll call you Ori. It's a cute nickname." He clasped his right arm and rubbed it awkwardly.

Orious led him into the room turning on the light. "Very well..." He gestured to where things were. "That's my side of the room and those are my things....the bathroom is right there and feel free to use the shelf and the desk anytime...I don't  exactly have any rules other than you clean up after yourself,don't take my things, and don't bother me too much when I'm sleeping and we're good. All make sense?" He explained everything to beau simply enough so he could understand. Ori then sat on the bed and a small smokey colored cat came out from under  the bed hopping up into his lap purring and the crusnik rubbed it's chin blushing again."sleeping under the bed again fade?"

"Well I'm sorry I can't be more amusing..." She said giving a huff of annoyance and stood up picking up on another presence. "Hmm...another guest...." She then looks to Arthur. "I'll show you to a room...but first let us meet with the other guest.." She says heading to the door and walking out.

@Spanner

@eclipsehowls

"Well I'm sorry I can't be more amusing..." She said giving a huff of annoyance and stood up picking up on another presence. "Hmm...another guest...." She then looks to Arthur. "I'll show you to a room...but first let us meet with the other guest.." She says heading to the door and walking out.

@Spanner

@eclipsehowls

"As you wish." He said while following her in his usual pace, a half-smile visible in his face while he once more talked. "And... Your manor is amusing enough to compensate your lack of reaction." He said in a jokingly tone, clearly impressed by the choice of servants for the manor.

Orious led him into the room turning on the light. "Very well..." He gestured to where things were. "That's my side of the room and those are my things....the bathroom is right there and feel free to use the shelf and the desk anytime...I don't  exactly have any rules other than you clean up after yourself,don't take my things, and don't bother me too much when I'm sleeping and we're good. All make sense?" He explained everything to beau simply enough so he could understand. Ori then sat on the bed and a small smokey colored cat came out from under  the bed hopping up into his lap purring and the crusnik rubbed it's chin blushing again."sleeping under the bed again fade?"

The neko sat on Ori's bed next to the cat and meowed quietly. He tended to snap into more cat-like behavior around cats, "Everything's understood," he purred a soft purr and his tail moved from side to side. Beau knew he might like it here.

Ebony nodded. "I was...also even so I still like my job as a musician, though I probably will stop when I need to...." She told him as she turned to go sit on the bed and exhaled softly. She brushed a curl from her face with a soft hum. "Because I trust you and you're my fiance, you can do as you like with me. I don't mind...as long as it's you okay?" She added softly blushing.

@eclipsehowls

"You're awfully naive and trusting for someone who has just met a person," pointed out Cinn.  "I can't think of any reason to stop your music unless you're giving birth and that won't be for a long time with any luck."  He certainly didn't want any kids at the moment.   Her continued chatter took a turn into sexual innuendoes, at least that was his guess, which made him all the more uncomfortable.    He was unsure about her faith in him, believing it to be misplaced and unwarranted.   Sighing, he sat on his bed before lying down.  "I don't know what to say about you trusting me or why you seem desperate to be taken advantage of.  I once put my trust in someone and it ended horribly.  If you want the...sexual relationship that comes with relationships, sometimes against your own will, you're going to be disappointed because..." he trailed off again.  @mewbot5408

The vampire who was standing outside the Roussel manor raised a fist and knocked on the door.   The driver stood behind him, holding the Egyptian's luggage in his hands.  Waiting for someone, the vampire chuckled to himself as his mind was overwhelmed by two prominent emotions, shock and excitement.   "Guess she's awake now," the noble said, his Egyptian Arabic accent heavy on his tongue.   

"Where is she sir?" the driver asked, knowing what the man in front of him was and who was being spoken of.

The noble didn't respond for a few moments, his eyes closing to better take in his companion's emotions.   "India," was the word finally spoken.  Exhaling, the vampire closed off their special power before speaking again.  "What is this place?"

"It appears to be home to a family of vampires known as the Roussel family sir," said the driver.   "I thought you might desire to be around vampires, given that they have an odd assortment of slaves here."   

The noble hummed, fingering the gold bracelet around his left wrist, just one of a few pieces of actual gold jewelry upon his body before knocking on the door again.  He could teleport inside but that would be rather rude.   

@Spanner

@eclipsehowls

"Hmm...my manor is the way it should be and I take pride in it.." She told Arthur and walked ahead of him going downstairs to the door and opening it standing there. "you're one of my guests,no? " She asked pushing the door open for them to come in and looked over to  two male foxes. " help get his things,"  the foxes nodded and became human to do just that. 

The neko sat on Ori's bed next to the cat and meowed quietly. He tended to snap into more cat-like behavior around cats, "Everything's understood," he purred a soft purr and his tail moved from side to side. Beau knew he might like it here.

Orious glanced at beau hearing him meow and it only made Orious blush. He suddenly then petted beau on the head light and gave him a rub under the chin falling under the cat boy's charm going as far enough as to pull the smaller male into his lap to hold him. That was when the wolf masked guard walked in. "The hell? Orious if you were that lonely you could've just let me spend the night you know. " the frost elemental said snorting.

Orious glanced at beau hearing him meow and it only made Orious blush. He suddenly then petted beau on the head light and gave him a rub under the chin falling under the cat boy's charm going as far enough as to pull the smaller male into his lap to hold him. That was when the wolf masked guard walked in. "The hell? Orious if you were that lonely you could've just let me spend the night you know. " the frost elemental said snorting.

Beau looked up at the vampire, a deep blush falling over his cheeks. His lips were opened slightly in shock of his sudden actions. When the wolf guard came in, the neko growled slightly, his tail vibrating slightly and arms wrapping around his back, "Well, he's clearly busy." His tone was hostile which was never Beau-like. Whatever he was feeling he had not felt in a long time, so much so, he didn't know the name of the emotion coursing through him.

"Hmm....you didn't lie though and you're reluctant to touch me even casually. I know you won't take advantage of me so I don't see it as a problem to let you do as you wish....if I trust you and such you'll warm up to me more,no? That and I'm too submissive to make a first move...."  She told him and tilted her head to look at him. "I'm also kinda accepting my fate...hmm. Hey cinn can I make a simple rerequest" She  asked.

@eclipsehowls

Last edited by a moderator:
Beau looked up at the vampire, a deep blush falling over his cheeks. His lips were opened slightly in shock of his sudden actions. When the wolf guard came in, the neko growled slightly, his tail vibrating slightly and arms wrapping around his back, "Well, he's clearly busy." His tone was hostile which was never Beau-like. Whatever he was feeling he had not felt in a long time, so much so, he didn't know the name of the emotion coursing through him.

Zero lifted his pretty wolf ballroom mask to show his face which consisted of one of his eyes being blind with a large scar. He smirks playfully. "Hmm... Pretend I'm not here carry on. "  the frost elemental said shifting his mask back down.

Orious gave a huff of annoyance at the whole situation. "Zero. Just go to your room. I think my new cat is jealous for some reason..." He said.

Zero lifted his pretty wolf ballroom mask to show his face which consisted of one of his eyes being blind with a large scar. He smirks playfully. "Hmm... Pretend I'm not here carry on. "  the frost elemental said shifting his mask back down.

Orious gave a huff of annoyance at the whole situation. "Zero. Just go to your room. I think my new cat is jealous for some reason..." He said.

Beau stared at Ori with an angry look on his face and red in his cheeks, "I'm not jealous! I'm never jealous," He pouted and his tail lowered in aggression. His blue-purple eyes shimmered in the light and someone with good vision could see his pupils being slightly oval shaped like a cat's eyes. 

@Spanner

@eclipsehowls

"Hmm...my manor is the way it should be and I take pride in it.." She told Arthur and walked ahead of him going downstairs to the door and opening it standing there. "you're one of my guests,no? " She asked pushing the door open for them to come in and looked over to  two male foxes. " help get his things,"  the foxes nodded and became human to do just that. 

The noble had crossed his arms while waiting for someone to answer the door.  People were certainly less punctual in this era than what he was used to yet soon the door opened to reveal a woman, a couple of foxes that turned into humans and a man behind her.   The foxes turning into humans was intriguing  and he wondered if they were kitsune, fox spirits that often turned into women to seduce men.    The driver frowned and opened his mouth but the noble placed a hand on the driver's arm, halting any words from issuing forth.   "Taslim alhaqayib fawq," he said to the driver. ("Hand the bags over")

"Nam Sayidi," ("Yes Master") said the driver before handing the bags over to the two foxes.  Done with that, he went back to the carriage and climbed back up onto the seat and picked up the reins.  Snapping the reins on the backs of the horses' the driver took the carriage away to the livery they had passed while journeying through the town.  

The carriage departing, the noble turned his attention back to the, in his mind, young vampire.  All vampires were young to the pair of ancients.  "Marhabaan Saydati," he replied in his native tongue.   ("Hello Madam.")  "Yes, I am...how you put it...guest," the vampire said as he switched easily to English.   

Cinn kept his eyes fixed upon the canopy of his four poster, quietly listening to Ebony as she spoke.   He gave a noncommittal shrug in response to her question about warming up to her and trusting her.  "I suppose I'd have to eventually.  What request would that be?"   Cinn's voice was growing tired, not used to speaking this much and having a long day.  Give him a few days to process everything and he would probably be alright.   @mewbot5408

Beau stared at Ori with an angry look on his face and red in his cheeks, "I'm not jealous! I'm never jealous," He pouted and his tail lowered in aggression. His blue-purple eyes shimmered in the light and someone with good vision could see his pupils being slightly oval shaped like a cat's eyes. 

Orious tilted his head looking at him. "Then why are you getting so aggressive? " he asked and moved so he now had beau pushed beau down on the bed. Orious had a rather curious expression and he seemed a little interested in the neko unlike earlier around the maids who tried to talk to him. Despite that he was surrounded by women and was the guy who could have any women he wanted and yet he seemed disinterested in them. One could think he wasn't interested in love or sex but boy that was wrong.

Orious tilted his head looking at him. "Then why are you getting so aggressive? " he asked and moved so he now had beau pushed beau down on the bed. Orious had a rather curious expression and he seemed a little interested in the neko unlike earlier around the maids who tried to talk to him. Despite that he was surrounded by women and was the guy who could have any women he wanted and yet he seemed disinterested in them. One could think he wasn't interested in love or sex but boy that was wrong.

Beau squirmed under the crusnik, "O-Ori...what are you..." The neko's tail rested between his legs which was what it did when he was submissive. His lips were parted, the lower one quivering. His eyes were filled with uncertainty and they flickered over Orious' face. His heart was racing.

CAN YOU GUYS FUCKING STOP RPING FUCK IT. THIS ID MY CREATION I DID NOT MAKE THIS SO YOU GUYS CAN TAKE IT OVER STOP IGNORING ME!!!!

@mewbot5408

@eclipsehowls

You're not being ignored! You just need to read the posts and find a place to put you're characters so they can interact with others instead of waiting for people to come to them. I even offered for you to join in with the other servants since I really don't think rpmuffins would mind. All My characters are kinda scattered out and occupied but like I said your best bet is the other servants who are in the servant quarters in orious' room.)

My characters are slaves not servants, servants can just leave the mAnor as they wish the twins can't. Also I dislike the new people who play servants...fuck it 

My characters are slaves not servants, servants can just leave the mAnor as they wish the twins can't. Also I dislike the new people who play servants...fuck it 

One slaves are a type of servant. Two the only servant characters are your two,my two,and the one muffin has.

Three you have no reason to complain nobody is ignoring you you just need to put your characters in there and stop expecting everyone to come to you because I'm sure nobody is gonna drop their interaction just to interact with yours cuase it's rude to do so. So if you want to rp make your characters go to the interactions. 

Four wanting to be the only servant character is selfish and not logical, in a manor as big as this one 

Cinn kept his eyes fixed upon the canopy of his four poster, quietly listening to Ebony as she spoke.   He gave a noncommittal shrug in response to her question about warming up to her and trusting her.  "I suppose I'd have to eventually.  What request would that be?"   Cinn's voice was growing tired, not used to speaking this much and having a long day.  Give him a few days to process everything and he would probably be alright.   @mewbot5408

"If you ever end up falling for me I want to be told so..." She said and with that ebony sat straight up before leaning over planting a kiss on his forehead before flopping backwards closing her eyes. She gave a soft quiet  hum and looked upwards before turning onto her side and closed her eyes. She decided not to bug him for the rest of the night.

The Roussel son blinked his eyes slowly at the odd request.   "I'll remember that," he said into the silence that had taken over the room.   Sitting up,  he removed his shoes before lying back on his bed, too tired to bother changing into pajama pants.  "Good night Ebony," he said before falling asleep.  @mewbot5408

Beau squirmed under the crusnik, "O-Ori...what are you..." The neko's tail rested between his legs which was what it did when he was submissive. His lips were parted, the lower one quivering. His eyes were filled with uncertainty and they flickered over Orious' face. His heart was racing.

Orious tilted his head and pressed his lips to beau's then pulled them away and sat up. "Is that better? " He asked raising a brow. He brushed his pale fingers through his dark hair with a deep exhale.

Orious tilted his head and pressed his lips to beau's then pulled them away and sat up. "Is that better? " He asked raising a brow. He brushed his pale fingers through his dark hair with a deep exhale.

The neko went bright red. Ori had stolen his first kiss. His eyes were wide with shock and his lips remained parted. Running through his mind was an argument between his logical left brain and creative right brain. The argument when something like; "What the hell just happened," "That was our first kiss dumbass," "Ori stole our kiss virginity. I didn't consent to this. I was saving myself for someone special." "You sound like some mid-30 celibate man." "I'm only one of those things," "And you're barely a man," and so on and so forth. Of course this was internal so he just looked startled.

The neko went bright red. Ori had stolen his first kiss. His eyes were wide with shock and his lips remained parted. Running through his mind was an argument between his logical left brain and creative right brain. The argument when something like; "What the hell just happened," "That was our first kiss dumbass," "Ori stole our kiss virginity. I didn't consent to this. I was saving myself for someone special." "You sound like some mid-30 celibate man." "I'm only one of those things," "And you're barely a man," and so on and so forth. Of course this was internal so he just looked startled.

Orious sat to the side somehow now remaining quiet as some maids who saw this started babbling on to him jealously. " orious, how could you?"

"Poor kitten I bet he's traumatized now!" "Oriiii! Aren't I special too?!"

"Oh hush! You know he's not interested in anyone! His girlfriend died a long time ago!" "What was her name......andreous right?"

Orious heard them and gave a sharp gazed before standing. "Get out!" He growled and shut the door in their faces. It was obvious a sensitive spot was struck as he rested his head against the door.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back