Vampire manor rp zone

Cinn was uncomfortable with this physical touch thing, not used to it. Cinn himself only knew pain and hurt in relation to intimate or physical touch at all. He didn't really talk about what he had gone through during his kidnapping and would be surprised if Ebony didn't know what had happened to him when he'd been eleven to sixteen.  "S...sorry. Didn't know he was coming here," said Cinn.  "That's Ethel's boyfriend. He tends to be gone a lot and never know when he is coming around to visit my sister," he said.   Cinn waited for Ebony to respond to his words, thinking she was still in shock from unintentionally meeting Elias within the house, though also confused as to why she had run upstairs in an attempt to apparently reach his bedroom from what he could guess.  @mewbot5408

Ebony remained with her forehead against his shoulder and found herself seemingly hoping he wouldn't walk off and leave. "Cinn....i'm sorry....I'm a clumsy idiot....I already nearly broke my neck over a scare.." She mumured softly. Tears slid down her face. "....I'm too unfit for you.....one of my sisters would have been better..."

@eclipsehowls

When she finally spoke, it was to condemn herself and her actions.  Cinn highly doubted her response about one of her sisters being better, it was highly likely he wouldn't have liked them at all either.  "I doubt you are correct in your statement about either of your sister's being better.   Whatever reason, your parents and my mother chose you over your sisters' to be my...fiancee...so that must mean something of importance to them all."    Exhaling slowly, he pinched the bridge of his nose in exasperation.  Why did women cry all the time?    "That demon my sister is dating is rarely here and when he does show up, it is unannounced.  I doubt even Ethel knew he was going to just show up here today.   Why do you think that one of your sisters' would be better than yourself for this marriage thing?"  Perhaps it was best if he got to the root of her insecurity?  @mewbot5408

Ebony lowered her head. "My sisters are smart,pretty,and elegant....they don't exactly mess or make mistakes like I do and none of them cuase trouble like I do...they're definitely more popular with men too while I have a tenancy to fall down the stairs  or run into walls..." She said. She gave a soft exhale. "I mean sure I'm good with music and I  know more about children than they do but what if I fell down the stairs while I was pregant? Or I dropped the kid by accident.... It's terrible."

@eclipsehowls

"You could always move down to a room on the first floor if you were pregnant and worried about tripping down the stairs," suggested Cinn.    "I don't know anything about children except that they eat a lot and cry constantly.  Hardly conducive to any creative thoughts and an annoyance when I am working."    At least with Ebony, he wouldn't need to pass the child off to a servant or get a wet nurse to watch and care for the child.   "Well, if your sisters knew my pen name, then would they be more interested in marrying Oliver Wren or myself?" he questioned, thinking he knew the answer to that without it needing to be asked.  @mewbot5408

"....they probably would be more interested in oliver while I right now want to know everything about cinn....." She told him and it was noticeable her hand grabbed his sleeve making it extremely obvious she was hoping he wouldn't get up and walk away from her. She started shaking again  and her face turned red that she admitted she now held a little bit of interest in cinn. She was also very curious as to why she felt more comfortable with him.

@eclipsehowls

Ethel sighed and she wiped her face with her hands before staring at Elias while she closed the door and stood in front of him. "Really, you thought for a second that it would be okay for you to walk out like that with that poor girl Ebony able to walk freely around the house?" She gestured to his horns and tail before walking over to fold the clothes that she was planning on taking with her into town. "She didn't know about you and now I guess she gets that information a little bit earlier than any of us expected."  @mewbot5408

Last edited by a moderator:
"....I wasn't expecting her to be right outside the door...also I wasn't aware cinn had gotten himself a woman. " He said rubbing his horn with a huff sitting down on the bed as his tail flicked like a cat's side to side as he eyed his lover. He tilted his head to the side still eyeing her. " also, do you think he knows about her blood?  It doesn't smell like that of a pureblood vampire....I think she's a hybrid or something. " he told Ethel.

@CrystalYoshi

Ethel sighed and she turned around once she finished folding her clothes and she walked over to where Elias was before kissing him on the cheek and pulling back. "I know sweetheart, but I think you should be a little bit more careful from now on until she's used to seeing you like this." She ran her fingers through his hair while she spoke and she sat on his lap and snuggled up to him with her arms wrapped around his neck with her cheek against his shoulder. "I think you are right though, I smelled it faintly when she had that cut on her forehead from when she fell down the stairs, she definitely doesn't smell like a full-blooded vampire."

@mewbot5408

"....they probably would be more interested in oliver while I right now want to know everything about cinn....." She told him and it was noticeable her hand grabbed his sleeve making it extremely obvious she was hoping he wouldn't get up and walk away from her. She started shaking again  and her face turned red that she admitted she now held a little bit of interest in cinn. She was also very curious as to why she felt more comfortable with him.

@eclipsehowls

The white haired masculine inhaled sharply as he heard that Ebony's sisters would be more interested in Oliver than in himself.   Of course they would be, he thought.   What was she still freaked out about exactly and why was she shaking like a rabbit or a leaf?   Exhaling, he mentally counted backwards from fifty.  When he was calm enough to speak without exploding into anger, the vampire turned his head to Ebony, noticing her hand clutching his sleeve.  "Most people would only be interested in the author and not the person.   I didn't think vampires were that shallow," he quipped in annoyance.     He was pleasantly surprised though that she was interested in him as a person and not so much in his role as an author.  "I'm not sure that you would want to know everything about me," he said.  "Were you given any information on me before being forced into this fiasco?"  Depending on her answer, would depend on what he would need to reveal or not, yet it seemed she was rather naive about everything around her.   @mewbot5408

A purple haired neko, with the name, Beau, was pacing very loudly. Why was he pacing? He was pacing because he was nervous and he was nervous because he was unsure whether he should come out. You see, this particular neko was a slave to vampires meaning if it went wrong they could kill him. He wasn't strong as the 19 year old was very short, standing at 5'3'', and weighing 102lbs so it would be an easy murder. The boy didn't know much about the family's feelings on homosexuality and he was terribly afraid. He had been kicked out of a manor before for seeming gay even if there was no such thing. He chewed on his lip, pulling off small pieces of skin. It was a weird habit of his. 

(Open for Interaction)

Ethel sighed and she turned around once she finished folding her clothes and she walked over to where Elias was before kissing him on the cheek and pulling back. "I know sweetheart, but I think you should be a little bit more careful from now on until she's used to seeing you like this." She ran her fingers through his hair while she spoke and she sat on his lap and snuggled up to him with her arms wrapped around his neck with her cheek against his shoulder. "I think you are right though, I smelled it faintly when she had that cut on her forehead from when she fell down the stairs, she definitely doesn't smell like a full-blooded vampire."

@mewbot5408

Elias gave a nod. "I'll try to be more careful, usually I'm able to pick up these things though.....so how is you're work going princess?" He responded with a sigh at the first part and a smirk at the second part of his own words. His hands slid down and he held her waist as his tail flicked the came up behind him to show he was pleased with her presence. Elias moved his face and gave Ethel's ear a playful little nip smirking widely at her.

The white haired masculine inhaled sharply as he heard that Ebony's sisters would be more interested in Oliver than in himself.   Of course they would be, he thought.   What was she still freaked out about exactly and why was she shaking like a rabbit or a leaf?   Exhaling, he mentally counted backwards from fifty.  When he was calm enough to speak without exploding into anger, the vampire turned his head to Ebony, noticing her hand clutching his sleeve.  "Most people would only be interested in the author and not the person.   I didn't think vampires were that shallow," he quipped in annoyance.     He was pleasantly surprised though that she was interested in him as a person and not so much in his role as an author.  "I'm not sure that you would want to know everything about me," he said.  "Were you given any information on me before being forced into this fiasco?"  Depending on her answer, would depend on what he would need to reveal or not, yet it seemed she was rather naive about everything around her.   @mewbot5408

She looked up at him quickly.

"But I do want to know....you're not that bad a guy from what I can tell and you mean well,a little grumpy granted but....it's kinda....cute.." She said looking him in the eye as her face turned red then she looked down. "It's only fair to give you a chance....I don't think you'd purposely try to hurt me."

Ethel squirmed a little when he nipped her ear and she looked up at him before licking her lips. " I'm going to do what I usually do,turn into the bird I am and fly all of my clothes over there before using the money I collect to buy my supplies for more thread and coming back and starting the process over again." She looked at him with a puppy-dog eye look and she smiled before running her left hand down until it stopped at the middle of his chest." Unless you want to help me tomorrow so that I'm not at the mercy of any man who wants to have their way with a poor defenseless maiden."

@mewbot5408

She looked up at him quickly.

"But I do want to know....you're not that bad a guy from what I can tell and you mean well,a little grumpy granted but....it's kinda....cute.." She said looking him in the eye as her face turned red then she looked down. "It's only fair to give you a chance....I don't think you'd purposely try to hurt me."

"I wouldn't be too sure," Cinn muttered to himself in regards to Ebony's last comment.   He'd never heard anyone refer to him being grump as being cute before.   The fact that her blood was possibly different had slipped the vampire's notice, given that he was more focused on healing her before his mother or the frost elemental had words with him.  Idly, he noticed that she was blushing again.  What exactly was so attractive about him to females and males anyway?   If she was talking like a magpie did that mean that she was better?  He wasn't sure.  "I'm not sure that you won't go back to your parents when you learn about me," Cinn said.   "Pick something to ask I guess," he said in resignation.  @mewbot5408

A purple haired neko, with the name, Beau, was pacing very loudly. Why was he pacing? He was pacing because he was nervous and he was nervous because he was unsure whether he should come out. You see, this particular neko was a slave to vampires meaning if it went wrong they could kill him. He wasn't strong as the 19 year old was very short, standing at 5'3'', and weighing 102lbs so it would be an easy murder. The boy didn't know much about the family's feelings on homosexuality and he was terribly afraid. He had been kicked out of a manor before for seeming gay even if there was no such thing. He chewed on his lip, pulling off small pieces of skin. It was a weird habit of his. 

(Open for Interaction)

Orious a vampire standing of 6'9 with long feathery black hair and beautiful violet eyes along with extremely pale skin was outside the manor sitting among the red roses in silence. It was obvious he was possibly a servant but considering he was both a rare type of crusnik vampire ment he could even carry high standing and it was obvious by his sweet natural scent that smelled of vanilla and roses that mingled along the cool air with the cigarette smoke. Orious sat alone in silence and was smoking as per usual except his gaze moved upwards upon the sight of the neko. Those violet eyes staring right at him.

Orious a vampire standing of 6'9 with long feathery black hair and beautiful violet eyes along with extremely pale skin was outside the manor sitting among the red roses in silence. It was obvious he was possibly a servant but considering he was both a rare type of crusnik vampire ment he could even carry high standing and it was obvious by his sweet natural scent that smelled of vanilla and roses that mingled along the cool air with the cigarette smoke. Orious sat alone in silence and was smoking as per usual except his gaze moved upwards upon the sight of the neko. Those violet eyes staring right at him.

Beau looked at the vampire in front of him, his eyes shimmering in the light. He was shaking, "H-Hello S-Sir." Curse his stuttering! It was one of his worst qualities. His nose twitched. It was familiar...rose and vanilla. It smelt comforting. He continued to bite down on his lip to insure he wouldn't speak out of turn. His tail moved to a submissive position and he kept his head down

Ethel squirmed a little when he nipped her ear and she looked up at him before licking her lips. " I'm going to do what I usually do,turn into the bird I am and fly all of my clothes over there before using the money I collect to buy my supplies for more thread and coming back and starting the process over again." She looked at him with a puppy-dog eye look and she smiled before running her left hand down until it stopped at the middle of his chest." Unless you want to help me tomorrow so that I'm not at the mercy of any man who wants to have their way with a poor defenseless maiden."

@mewbot5408

"Hmm...not like men would try to take advantage of you much anymore, i'm always leaving my scent all over you..." He says making a soft growl and Nuzzled her chest before proceeding to give her a small kiss. "But that doesn't mean I won't help you,princess...in fact we can take my horse instead of you trying to carry everything as a bird." 

"I wouldn't be too sure," Cinn muttered to himself in regards to Ebony's last comment.   He'd never heard anyone refer to him being grump as being cute before.   The fact that her blood was possibly different had slipped the vampire's notice, given that he was more focused on healing her before his mother or the frost elemental had words with him.  Idly, he noticed that she was blushing again.  What exactly was so attractive about him to females and males anyway?   If she was talking like a magpie did that mean that she was better?  He wasn't sure.  "I'm not sure that you won't go back to your parents when you learn about me," Cinn said.   "Pick something to ask I guess," he said in resignation.  @mewbot5408

"Why would I go back? Do you dislike me? Or are you afraid I won't like you or something... " she asked looking up at him again. She looked down blushing. "....why don't you tell what's bothering you for starters.....maybe I can do something..." She said. She had picked up on his emotions a little bit.

Beau looked at the vampire in front of him, his eyes shimmering in the light. He was shaking, "H-Hello S-Sir." Curse his stuttering! It was one of his worst qualities. His nose twitched. It was familiar...rose and vanilla. It smelt comforting. He continued to bite down on his lip to insure he wouldn't speak out of turn. His tail moved to a submissive position and he kept his head down

Standing up at his full height dropping the cigarette and stepped on it he looked down at the neko. "No need for formalities, despite what I am, I'm actually a servant here....what is it you need?" Orious asked softly in his rather pretty voice for a guy which bore a light but noticable French accent.

Standing up at his full height dropping the cigarette and stepped on it he looked down at the neko. "No need for formalities, despite what I am, I'm actually a servant here....what is it you need?" Orious asked softly in his rather pretty voice for a guy which bore a light but noticable French accent.

He looked up at the tall vampire, "O-Oh n-nothing. I'm-I'm just stressed." He smiled a weak smile, "And how are you a servant? You-You seem regal. I-I can hear your French accent and m-might I say what a lovely country it is. I-I wish I could visit one day." He glanced down and back up again. He held his left wrist with his right hand and his tail rose into a vertical line with a hook shaped tip.

The slim figure of Arthur strolled by the surroundings of the manor in a carefree pace, his sleepy countenance showing no change but the occasional movement of his light blue eyes, that moved occasionally to detect any nearby movement. The vampire finally arrived the entrance of the manor after a few minutes of walking, and his countenance changed to a confused expression while he wondered how he was supposed to attract the attention of the inhabitants without trespassing. 

"Maybe I should just enter before and announce my presence later..?" He couldn't help but mutter to himself while curling his hair with the index finger, an act that was apparently unconciously done by him while deep into his thoughts.

Ethel smiled and she kissed Elias back before looking in his eyes when he pulled back. "Oh Elias, thank you for doing this, it really means a lot." She stood up onto the floor and she walked over to her window before staring outside before turning back to Elias. "So I leave early in the morning to get there so I have enough time to set up before the humans wake up and go about their day, and don't scare anyone okay?"

@mewbot5408

Users who are viewing this thread

Back