Vampire manor rp zone

Dante followed," so what are you doing?" He asked Motheal, kinda curious what he was here. Dante'breathing was getting heavier because he usually didn't move around this much. But he continued eating his lollipop pretending as far he wasn't getting worn out.

"It goes both ways Mr. Felix. I'm here to do a job, not be friendly and happy or even subservient. My job is to guarantee your security. So if you don't mind, let's get moving shall we?" He said with a stern look to Moth before turning and taking up his position behind his clients. 

motheal stopped having picked up on Dante's tiredness and exhaled deeply turning to face the vampire. "Don't push yourself, stupid!  I don't need you hurting yourself, dante..." The short male told him sharply and took him by the hand before slowing his pace. "We'll arrive to my destination soon...try not to keel over,I'd be sad if you did...." Even though most of what he said sounded irritated or just numb inside there was something to be said about him saying the words he did.  Felix gave a snort of amusement at the guard. "Hehee, I advise you keep a good cover, it'd be bad if they knew you were a guard.....they would be after your head right with you being a human...."

Ethel smiled and she went back over to where Aspero was and she placed her hands on top of his before she leaned forward and kissed him for a second before pulling away but keeping her hands where they were. "Hey, I won't lie to you and say that I'm not scared either but if it ends up with something like I won't be able to have children again then that's okay because I will love the ones that we are having now." She rubbed his ears again to soothe him and she adjusted herself so that she was in a more comfortable position. "It will be okay, my mother will make sure that nothing bad happens to me and if I do die or something then I can trust that you will raise our children to be wonderful people."

He nodded closing his eyes with a deep breath before moving his head nuzzling into her neck and chest with a deep purr in his chest as he gave her affectionate licks and small nips like any feline would to their mate. He moved his arms around her every so often giving her a little affection or nuzzling her to leave his scent as they spoke. "Hey,Ethel do you think they'll sometimes shift into cats? Or inherent any of my powers?"

"Soon?" Dante questioned before smiling, "Well don't worry then, if we'll be there soon, the most that will happen is choking on blood." He continued smiling as if it was nothing, which for him it was compared to the worst case senarios, and all the ones in between."

@mewbot5408

He nodded closing his eyes with a deep breath before moving his head nuzzling into her neck and chest with a deep purr in his chest as he gave her affectionate licks and small nips like any feline would to their mate. He moved his arms around her every so often giving her a little affection or nuzzling her to leave his scent as they spoke. "Hey,Ethel do you think they'll sometimes shift into cats? Or inherent any of my powers?"

Ethel shrugged at his question and looked down at him before smiling at his behavior, she kinda recognized it but she didn't say it out loud since it was something that Elias did, although he tended to spend more time in between her breasts than looking at her face and that kinda bothered her when she brought it up he would again play it off but that was then and this was now. "Maybe they will inherent some of my powers since I do have some powers of my own or maybe they will get different powers than the both of us."

motheal stopped having picked up on Dante's tiredness and exhaled deeply turning to face the vampire. "Don't push yourself, stupid!  I don't need you hurting yourself, dante..." The short male told him sharply and took him by the hand before slowing his pace. "We'll arrive to my destination soon...try not to keel over,I'd be sad if you did...." Even though most of what he said sounded irritated or just numb inside there was something to be said about him saying the words he did.  Felix gave a snort of amusement at the guard. "Hehee, I advise you keep a good cover, it'd be bad if they knew you were a guard.....they would be after your head right with you being a human...."

"I'm a bodyguard. It's not like having one is uncommon. My heart also still beats. They'll know I'm a human being before I even get close to the place. But they will adjust I'm sure. They aren't going to harm a guest of yours I assume? Not without reason at least."

"You can try holding her if you want,cinn but if you don't feel quite comfortable you could sit on the bed with me and try to hold her..." She told cinn and leaned over giving him a peck before looking back down at their baby girl with a smile.

Cinn wasn't sure if he could hold the child standing, so he took Ebony up on her offer of sitting on the bed with her and trying to hold the child.  Cinn flushed as Ebony pecked him on the cheek as he turned his head to the child who was making noises at seeing him, though Cinn didn't know why the child was doing such a thing.   It wasn't like she recognized him at all.   He cautiously took the child in his arms and cradled it against his chest, looking down at it, noting the child had red eyes.    @mewbot5408

Cinn wasn't sure if he could hold the child standing, so he took Ebony up on her offer of sitting on the bed with her and trying to hold the child.  Cinn flushed as Ebony pecked him on the cheek as he turned his head to the child who was making noises at seeing him, though Cinn didn't know why the child was doing such a thing.   It wasn't like she recognized him at all.   He cautiously took the child in his arms and cradled it against his chest, looking down at it, noting the child had red eyes.    @mewbot5408

Ebony looked up at cinn as he was  holding Mai.she gestured to a place on the infant's back. "You probly can't tell right away due to the blanket and the wings being so small but they're right here and her feathers are really mostly fluff since she's a baby...." She told cinn. She exhaled softly and leaned her head against cinn tiredly. 

Ethel shrugged at his question and looked down at him before smiling at his behavior, she kinda recognized it but she didn't say it out loud since it was something that Elias did, although he tended to spend more time in between her breasts than looking at her face and that kinda bothered her when she brought it up he would again play it off but that was then and this was now. "Maybe they will inherent some of my powers since I do have some powers of my own or maybe they will get different powers than the both of us."

Aspero then looked her in the eyes as his ears moved up and he tilted his head. "Mm..perhaps. Ethel, are you hungry? Or thirtsy? Or something? I mean I cut off your room space this morning and you probly haven't had a bite to eat..." He said kinda feeling bad about that bit.

Aspero then looked her in the eyes as his ears moved up and he tilted his head. "Mm..perhaps. Ethel, are you hungry? Or thirtsy? Or something? I mean I cut off your room space this morning and you probly haven't had a bite to eat..." He said kinda feeling bad about that bit.

Ethel thought for a moment before she shook her head before sitting up again. "No, I'll be okay for a little while longer." That was a lie since she was extremely hungry but she didn't want him to worry about her right now since she could go off and quench her thirst if she really wanted to but that was a worst case scenario since she could cook something and not have to kill someone although she also wanted a ton of blood, probably a side effect from her pregnancy.   

Ebony looked up at cinn as he was  holding Mai.she gestured to a place on the infant's back. "You probly can't tell right away due to the blanket and the wings being so small but they're right here and her feathers are really mostly fluff since she's a baby...." She told cinn. She exhaled softly and leaned her head against cinn tiredly. 

Cinn nodded at Ebony's words, not moving as Ebony laid her head agaisnt him.  The birth had probably made her tired and all.  "So...she'll be able to fly?" he questioned, assuming that's what the wings were for.   If she had wings, did that mean she carried that dead angel vampire's blood in her as well?   @mewbot5408

Dante shrugged waiting for a reply, so he had been listening to the bodyguard dude.

"I'm a bodyguard. It's not like having one is uncommon. My heart also still beats. They'll know I'm a human being before I even get close to the place. But they will adjust I'm sure. They aren't going to harm a guest of yours I assume? Not without reason at least."

Cinn nodded at Ebony's words, not moving as Ebony laid her head agaisnt him.  The birth had probably made her tired and all.  "So...she'll be able to fly?" he questioned, assuming that's what the wings were for.   If she had wings, did that mean she carried that dead angel vampire's blood in her as well?   @mewbot5408

"Yes..most likely, and it's from my blood.." She mumured softly to her fiance. She was tired and closed her eyes dozing off a little but kept aware enough of her surroundings. She Nuzzled his shoulder gently enjoying cinn's warmth opening her eyes halfway brush her finger gently against her daughter's soft cheek. "Happy birthday Mai...." She mumured quietly closing her eyes and drifted off asleep. 

Cinn nodded and watched Ebony drift off to sleep while continuing to hold his daughter who seemed content to just look at him.   He sighed as he held the child, not sure what to do now but she wasn't crying at least.   He would spend most of the night holding her before falling asleep with the child resting on Ebony.  @mewbot5408

Ethel thought for a moment before she shook her head before sitting up again. "No, I'll be okay for a little while longer." That was a lie since she was extremely hungry but she didn't want him to worry about her right now since she could go off and quench her thirst if she really wanted to but that was a worst case scenario since she could cook something and not have to kill someone although she also wanted a ton of blood, probably a side effect from her pregnancy.   

aspero's ears twitched and he gots up with a soft mrrow giving her a lick on the cheek before getting up. "You sure? I could bring you something.." He offered purringly as his tail flicked side to side brushing up next to her shoulder.

aspero's ears twitched and he gots up with a soft mrrow giving her a lick on the cheek before getting up. "You sure? I could bring you something.." He offered purringly as his tail flicked side to side brushing up next to her shoulder.

She shook her head again and just laid there, very much aware that his tail was brushing up barely against her shoulder. "No, I'm okay right now but if you are hungry then you can have whatever you can find in the kitchen, the servants won't bother you if you tell them that I have you permission." That was true though, although sometimes they wouldn't believe the person and she would have to come down there and actually give them her word.

Jayce takes Octavia's hand in his, "shall we go to the market to pick out a ring for you." he says with a smile. the ring probably wasn't very necessary but he wouldn't feel right without getting one for her. He was incredibly happy with her by his side, "if you'd rather be near your son and his child, the ring can most assuredly wait."

( @mewbot5408 I figured I'd change my post a bit)

Jayce takes Octavia's hand in his, "shall we go to the market to pick out a ring for you." he says with a smile. the ring probably wasn't very necessary but he wouldn't feel right without getting one for her. He was incredibly happy with her by his side, "if you'd rather be near your son and his child, the ring can most assuredly wait."

( @mewbot5408 I figured I'd change my post a bit)

Octavia shook her head gently. "They'll be fine. I have no doubt cinn has gotten stronger and he can protect his mate and cub..." She told jayce as they walked. She smiled as she squeezed his hand gently. "Why don't you surprise me? "

"well I have seen a jeweler in town that seems to have some nice pieces, I suppose I could surprise you." he brings her hand up and places a kiss onto the back of it, "well for now we can just stroll around and relax. so, where are we exactly? we just blinked here in an instant." He says walking along with a smile.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back