• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight *The Next Story*

Amiku bit his lip nervously as he watched the scene between Kaoru and the Vaticans emissary. He was worried despite knowing the Vatican couldn't do anything without declaring war. Kaoru was his friend and he didn't want him to get hurt. Though he knew Kaoru was a pureblood and thus more powerful than the average aristocrat they didn't know how powerful this man was. Loosening his tightly clenched fist he decided to put his trus in Kaoru. He said he would protect him and he can't do that if he's dead.

"We are the hammer." He started praying. The sound of a hammer strike echoed throughout the area. Holy power flooded him and he walked past him. "The lord I serve is more powerful than him."

Hail Leviathan! And Tapatalk!

Lucian opened his eyes and the wind and dark energy swirled around him. His eyes no had that bright red luster that every vampire knew. He turned to the Vatican member and smirked "You come near any of my underlings and I swear on the very soul of my body you will die a slow and painful death. I will drain you and throw you into oblivion." The dark energy manifested into black flames and everybody watched in aw "By the way, I was born on holy ground. Plus, sunlight doesn't faze me much, so leave my vampires out of this." He slammed the door, cracking it up the middle as the flames fadded

Akimu watched Lucian in awe along with the other vampires. This this right here is the power of a pureblood in one of its truest forms.

Lucian looked down and sighed "Akimu. Come here." his body was calm as his breathing became stable

Kaoru, was in pain. He winced and moved back a little trying to conceal it. He didn't know why his wound was hurting and why it had been so intense over the past few days. He smiled at Akimu as he walked towards Lucian. Kaoru, while a pure blood had only the greatest respect for Lucian. Though he wished he would treat him better, after all he was a pure blood of the Hanari Clan. Kaoru winced again but then recovered. "Lucian what would you like the others to do?" He motioned towards the Aristocrats and the few Commoners who were here. "What will you have of me?" He asked with a smile.

Akimu was surprised when Lucian called him but quickly snapped out of it. With fast graceful steps he walked to Lucian's side. Arriving within a few seconds he looked at him in confusion. He didn't know why Lucian summoned him and was curious about his next move.

Lucian smiled down at Akimu and kissed his head "You are mine now." He looked back at Kaoru and said "All members are to be in their rooms during the day. Further more I am putting you in charge of security. You are the one that I trust to handle the tasks I cannot." he gently wrapped his arm around Akimu to see Kaoru's reaction

Kaoru simply smiled. He felt a tinge of jealousy that Lucian had found someone like Akimu but he wouldn't challenge Lord Lucian. "As you wish Lucian, you all heard Lord Lucian go to your rooms till classes. I will castrate any of you breaking curfew and are outside. Especially now." He turned to Lucian again, "Thank you Lucian, I appreciate your trust. I promise no harm will befall those you care about," he said making a very subtle motion to Akimu. Kaoru bowed as did the others present out of respect for Lucian.

Akimu was shocked but pleased at Lucians words. Cuddling into Lucians side he felt safe and comforted. Turning slightly he watched as Kaoru handled the situation pleased.

Lucian smiled down at Akimu. He leaned into his ear and whispered "For your protection, you will sleep in my room tonight." He smirked and watched for his reaction "And everybody!" they all turned, expecting something bad "Since we have a few hours left in the night. How about we go out to eat? And I mean blood, not tablets. I now a vampire bar not to far from here. I own it. So there's no way they will defy me. What do you say?" all of them cheered as he looked at Akimu and Kaoru, speaking in their minds 'You guys want to come? Just one drink.'

Akimu blushed at Lucians words a small smile staining his face. Turning back he buried his head in Lucians side hoping to hide his blushing face. He nodded at Lucians offer though knew he wouldn't go without Kaoru.

Kaoru smiled at Lucian. "I would love to but I can't..." he stumbled for a reason. I am in pain, some old wound has been acting up and I think it best not too, least not tonight. He said in his mind to Lucian so others wouldn't know. He bowed to Lucian, showing clear discomfort by this point. "If there isn't anything else you need I would like to take my leave and to get some rest." He said directly at Lucian.

Akimu pulled away from Lucian as he remembered the scene in the bathroom. Shooting a worried look at his friend he sent Lucian a message hoping he would catch it. Never mind. I wish to stay behind and make sure no harm befalls Kaoru. I shall greet you when you come back.

Lucian studied his face "Your in pain. Come here." he held out his hand, his face calm and reassuring

Kaoru didn't want to trouble Lucian, but he also knew that refusal in front of others was not an option like, this. Kaoru crossed the small space to Lucian and Akimu. He smiled at Akimu. "You really should go you know. I am a pure blood, I can easily defend myself. You mustn't worry." He smiled again. He looked at Lucian with that same classic smile.

Lucian placed his hand on Kaoru's head. He closed his eyes "An old wound has been acting up. No problem." He smiled as a red glow circled them. Then right were Kaoru had been feeling pain his veins turned black. The blackness flowed up into Lucians hand. It then flowed down and into his eyes. He opened his eyes that were now black. The blackness slowly faded "There we go. You will no longer feel pain." He gave a slight smile as he removed his hand

Akimu remained unmoved by Kaorus words. He knew he could protect himself but he was in pain if the way he acted in the bathroom was any indication. Watching with interest and relief as Lucian took away his pain he smiled. He was glad his friend would no longer be troubled by the wound.

Kaoru stood in disbelief. The power of the pure bloods, was just that. Pure blood. He smiled at Lucian with a million dollar smile. "Time for celebration then." He said grinning from ear to ear. Thank you Lucian, this means more than you will ever know. He said telepathically to Lucian.

Lucian smiles and opens the door "We all move together. If anyone leaves the group I will know." He walks with Akimu at his side. He looked at his watch. They actually had about five hours. Long enough. He looked back as the rest of them followed.

Kaoru followed Lucian and Akimu but he moved towards the back so as to keep an eye on the other Vampires. He was glad that those two had found some semblance of happiness. Something he believed that most pure bloods were destined to live without. The smile faded away as Kaoru thought more and more about his past. The Darkness therein and the life he had once lived. He shoved all that away and was thankful for Lucian doing that to take the pain away. The old wound shouldn't have acted up the way it did, he wondered what was the cause for it to have done it. Oh, well now was time for some fun. If you could call vampires drinking blood, fun. He chuckled to himself at that thought.

Akimu was content and happy with the strange unexpected turn his life had taken. As he cuddled into Lucians side he swore he would do whatever it took to protect this happiness. Even if he died trying.

George walked back to the holy grounds he had blessed. It was nothing less of impressive, a lone white cabin at the far side of the campus. His phone rang and he frowned. He picked it up. "Hello...I see...they'll be here soon?" He said worriedly. "Thank you, bye."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back