• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom Vampire Knight *The Next Story*

Akimu stirred slightly blinking sleep glazed eyes. Dazed but curious about the sudden lack of safety he felt he glanced around. He relaxed when he found Lucian standing in front of him and allowed himself to slip back to sleep. He trusted Lucian to protect him if there was a threat.

Kaoru perked up when he heard Lucian call him. He quickly packed away his drawing pencils and walked in. He nodded at Lucian and just stood there smiling waiting for Lucian to say something. He also smiled in the general direction of Akimu, though he doubted the little one knew or saw it.

George Genesis Chevalier was walking to the campus. His presence causing several plants and animals he encountered on the way to, for the lack of better term, be energized.

Lucian looked down at Akimu "Take him back to the dorm. He is to be laid in my guest bed. For your work you will receive new powers." he tossed him a small vile of his own blood

Kaoru stared blankly at the blood. Smiled a bit, blood from another... interesting he thought to himself. He would drink some later, rather than a tablet. "As you wish Lucian, Akimu come on lets go," Kaoru smiled at Akimu who looked incredibly tired. He stretched out his hand to Akimu waiting for him to take it so they could walk back to Lucian's guest room for Akimu to go to sleep.

George entered the campus, luggage in tow. "Good day academy!" He announced into the night then with a low and reverent whisper he added "The Vatican sends their regards." He pulled out a small stone cross and stabbed it into the ground before moving on.

Akimu tiredly grabbed Kaorus hand and allowed him to lead him to the guest bedroom. Absntly he waved goodbye to Lucian somehow knowing he'll see him again soon.

Lucian watched as Akimu was lead to the dorm. He looked out at the campus and could feel something coming. So using one of his powers, he mentally contacted all the vampires 'This is dorm president Lucian. All of you to the dorms now. Anyone who disobeys will be punished.' 
Lucian watched as Akimu was lead to the dorm. He looked out at the campus and could feel something coming. So using one of his powers, he mentally contacted all the vampires 'This is dorm president Lucian. All of you to the dorms now. Anyone who disobeys will be punished.'

Hearing Lucian's message, Kaoru decided it best to stay with Akimu to make sure that he would be okay. Once in the room, Kaoru led Akimu to the bed and watched him get in and then he tucked him in. Kaoru found one of the comfy chairs and then started making himself at home, getting out his drawing pad again doodling away.

Kaoru smiled at the sound Akimu made as he fell asleep. A thirst hit Kaoru like a wall. It had been more than just a few days since he actually had blood. He took out the vial that Lucian had given him, opened it. The smell was arousing and intoxicating. With one swift motion, Kaoru drained the vial of its contents and felt invigorated, and he felt energy running through his veins. He was quite curious as to what powers this would bestow upon him, seeing that coupled with his own would be an interesting mix. He reached out in his mind to Lucian, "Akimu is safe, I'm here with him, making sure that he remains that way. I assume there is an issue on campus, considering you confined all vampires to quarters? Would like any kind of assistance or should I remain here?"Kaoru questioned. Waiting for the response, and killing time by drawing a ballroom scene on the pad, the dresses and menswear from sometime long ago. He smiled as his creation took shape.

Lucian was now walking through the campus. He knew something was wrong, but what was it 'Stay there. If anything happens you are responsible for Akimu. He gets hurt and it's your head.' Lucian wasn't being rude and he knew Kaoru would understand. He now felt connected to the underling. He stopped at the opening to the school. A cross had been placed into the ground. A hunter 'Gather the vampires Kaoru. It seems the Vatican has sent us a friend.'

With that knowledge Kaoru immediately sent out a call to all vampires to assemble in the entrance hall of the vampire dorm. He quickly crossed the room to Akimu and began shaking him waking him. 'Lucian, I have Akimu, the others are being summoned to the entrance hall, is there anything else I need to do. Akimu will remain by my side, I would give my life before letting any harm come to him.' Kaoru went back to waking Akimu, saying softly "Little one, wake up please, Lucian needs all the vampires to assemble quickly. Come now, take my hand. I will keep you safe." He reached out a hand again to Akimu waiting for him to take it. Kaoru wondered why the Vatican had sent someone here, and now. This wouldn't end well but hopefully it would end without much bloodshed if any.

Akimu felt himself be shook awake stirring as he heard Kaorus words he opened his eyes and took his hand. As he was helped out of bed he wondered what was occurring and felt worried for Lucian. He did not believe Lucian would call all the vampires if something bad was occurring. Frowing he met Kaorus gaze and looking for answers asked hesitantly."What is happening Kaoru? Why is Lucian calling all the vampires?"

Kaoru smiled brightly at Akimu, though when asked what was going on he couldn't help but falter a little. "Lucian is taking precautions. A member of the Vatican is here, and Lucian doesn't know why, so he just wants us all together." Kaoru smiled as Akimu took his hand and they began to walk to the great entrance hall where most of the other vampires were already gathered by the time they got there. "I promise I will do everything to keep you safe," with that Kaoru smiled as they went and stood at the front of the hall, the other vampires looked questioningly at Kaoru so he spoke up. "Lucian has called all of us to come here and he will be here soon to explain his reasons, until then please stay here and don't worry." Kaoru's bright smile seemed to calm most of them down, though little did he know it wasn't his smile but that was one of his clans abilities, was to instill calm in others. He waited eagerly for Lucian to arrive. Kaoru just looked at Akimu and kept smiling hoping to reassure him.

Akimu allowed Kaoru to lead him to the entrance hall as he carefully listened to what he said. He didn't notice the other vampires as he was soon lost in thought. He was even more worried now than before he knew the reason for the meeting. The Vatican are not to be messed with as they are a strong organization. Why was one coming here? Akimu hadn't noticed any of the other vampires causing trouble or any rules being broken. Could they be coming to warn them of something? A threat maybe?

He shook his head deciding to wait and see what would happen. Worrying himself when there might not be a reason to worry was foolish. Akimu was a lot of things but stupid was not one of them.

Lucia walked into the main hall ad looked at the group of vampires. He sighed ad put one hand in his pocket "The Vatican has decided to send us a friend. I don't know who it is or why they are here. So I will ask this once and if you do not honestly answer and I find out I will turn you to ash myself. Now, has anyone here broken the rule that we have set in place?" He looked among the crowd who was now looking at each other in wonder and horror

"They haven't. " He suddenly spoke up from behind him. His hands were behind his head and he was leaning on a wall.

Hail Leviathan! And Tapatalk!

Akimu was startled By the sudden voice. He had not heard or sensed anyone approach which alarmed and concerned him. Looking behind Lucian he saw a member of the Vatican and growled with displeasure when he saw how close he was to Lucian. The fact that he was even able to get that close told of the powers and skill the Vatican had. Barely restraining himself from cutting the Vatican member in half with one of his bone blades he continued to watch the scene. The Vaticans words or relaxed posture did not put him at ease nor did it fool him. He knew first hand how dangerous the Vatican were.

"On orders of the pope, I'm here on a...let's call it guard duty." He said as he walked past them, holy garments glowing slightly. "I've already set up Holy Grounds in the school, anyone caught in it will receive a sunlight crucifixion."

Akimu glared at the Vatican member as he spoke. A guard? What for? No one has broken any rules. He just said so himself. This was probably just another excuse to watch them and kill them at the smallest slight. Clenching his fists he growled in anger. He swore if he didnt have such good control the Vatican member would be dead already. The only thing stopping him was the knowledge that it would only bring war and put those he cared about in harms way.

Kaoru moved in front of Akimu instinctively guarding him. "What right does the Vatican to come in here and impose on us all its laws. The Vatican does not have any authority on this campus. Besides the Vatican should know that we all are not going to turn to ash in the sunlight, we just might get a bit of a burn." The last bit met with some uneasy laughter form the other vampires present who seemed to be in agreement in terms of the Vatican's lack of authority here. Kaoru looked towards Lucian seeing if the other pure blood would do or say anything to reassure the vampires.

Amiku smiled at Kaorus words fully agreeing with him. One of the things that attracts vampires to the school is that its not under the Vaticans control. Winding his fingers in the back of Kaorus jacket for purchase he stood on the tip of his toes and looked at Lucian. Lucian was the most powerful vampire here and thus controls which way this will go.

"Yes, well whenever I'm around, they do." He says with an evil smirk as he waved to them while walking away.

"In the presence of Pure Bloods, you may not simply walk without our consent." Kaoru said crossing to stand in the Vatican's emissary's way blocking the exit. "Here at this Academy you do not have authority. Do I make myself clear? Not without Lord Lucian's approval." Kaoru glared at the emissary, and stood there. Kaoru wasn't really nervous because emissary or not of the Vatican, he wouldn't dare lay a hand on a pure blooded vampire. That would break all conventions all agreements. You will leave when Lucian says you may, until then consider yourself confined to this room. Anger had built up in Kaoru and was now coming out. He shouldn't be doing this but he couldn't let a pure blood like himself appear weak. Not to the Vatican and not to other vampires.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back