• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Utopia: A Superhuman Roleplay

Quick question, Not sure if I have missed it. What type of faceclaim are you looking for?

i.e. realistic? Anime?

Frankly the idea that there will be two threads running in parallel seems a little daunting,but I may like to get into this.

Question: are "late bloomers" generally common enough that society is generally ready for it? Or do most people assume that "if you make it to 18 without mutating,you're not a mutant".
I think they would for sure be shocked! But in a city where mutations of some kind or another are so common it shouldn't be unheard of, just unusual. And disorienting I would imagine. Definitely could make for an interesting character

Quick question, Not sure if I have missed it. What type of faceclaim are you looking for?

i.e. realistic? Anime?
Realistic face claims are preferred. Our gm team can help out with finding some if we have free time while you work on your character though :)

Cheers.

Have a few idea's bumbling about, will probably make 1 character for now, so will need to decide which guild to make a character for.

Heavily considering Team Majestic or The Myriad. Though if the inner edgelord I have tried to seal away decides to surface... then the Red court could be just right up my ally ;x

Cheers.

Have a few idea's bumbling about, will probably make 1 character for now, so will need to decide which guild to make a character for.

Heavily considering Team Majestic or The Myriad. Though if the inner edgelord I have tried to seal away decides to surface... then the Red court could be just right up my ally ;x
All good options kevin kevin has some GREAT red court lore in the works

I do like to give people second chances, so we will absolutely communicate with someone if we feel like they've fallen a bit short! Once we've communicated, that person would have a set amount if time to make any changes and then we would make our final decision. :)
Sounds cool alright im interested!

Yeah sorry that's no for me for a rp like this not much fun for me using realistic face claims. Good luck though! Its good idea!

Already plotting my Magpies prodigy burnout turned dealer, perhaps with some illusionary power. But Team Majestic seems like great fun too, so I might just go and create a second character, though, no promises, as my whims are constantly reined in by academic obligations. ^^'

Already plotting my Magpies prodigy burnout turned dealer, perhaps with some illusionary power. But Team Majestic seems like great fun too, so I might just go and create a second character, though, no promises, as my whims are constantly reined in by academic obligations. ^^'
would love to see your ideas for either option! and no worries on the academic obligation! whether you have one or two characters, the post requirement is still just one post per player per week :) and we are also super flexible if it comes to needing a bit of time off from the rp. our goal with this rp is to make it more accessible for those with various obligations, but still active enough to keep people interested. i like to think that you'll find this style of rp much more convenient for the academic lifestyle. :)

IMG_5845.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back